resurrect | h.s

By ulookuglytodaysis

(Completed!) I swore I saw him, standing there in the darkness. But it couldn't be him, he was gone. He was... More

Authors Note
part one
part two
part three
part four
part five
part six
part seven
update!
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part fifteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part nineteen
part twenty
part twenty one
part twenty two
part twenty three
part twenty four
part twenty five
part twenty six
part twenty seven
part twenty eight
part twenty nine
part thirty
part thirty one
part thirty two
part thirty three
part thirty four
part thirty five
part thirty six
party thirty seven
part thirty eight
hi
part thirty nine
part forty
part forty one
part forty two
part forty three
part forty four
part forty five
part forty six
part forty seven
part forty eight
BLM.
part forty nine
part fifty
part fifty one
part fifty two: the attack
part fifty three
part fifty four
part fifty five
part fifty six
part fifty seven
part fifty eight
part sixty: Daisy Styles
Epilogue
Trepidation !!

part fifty nine: the delivery

3.4K 116 15
By ulookuglytodaysis

Thank you SO fucking much for 100k on crumble. You guys are the best, I love you so much.

Lydia White

My body was going through something it had never experienced before, all of my senses were in overdrive.

I screamed out in pain as my contractions grew worse, almost to the point where I couldn't breathe.

The only thing bringing me comfort was knowing that Harry was alive and right next to me, holding my hand so tightly.

He was beat up pretty bad, dried blood on his head and around his nose, and bruises forming all over his face.

I hate seeing him hurt, but I'm relieved he's here.

"Alright, Lydia." the doctor speaks. "We're going to need you to start pushing. I need you to take a big breath in and then hold it as you push, alright?" she calmly talks me through the process.

I was anything but calm. I was freaking out.

I may have read some articles beforehand, and apparently, what I was about to go through was the worst physical pain a woman can experience.

I look at Harry one final time, my lips parted as I panted. His cut up lips slowly curl up, and he brings our hands to them so he can kiss my knuckles.

"I love you." he mouths.

"Okay, now deep breath in..." the doctor instructs.

With anxiety rising within me, I follow her direction, sucking in air through my mouth.

I was suddenly using all my strength to push as the doctors and nurses instructed.

I held it for five seconds before exhaling and tossing my sweaty head back on the pillow, before I had to repeat the same actions only seconds later.

"You're doing so great, baby." Harry says softly.

"Shut up." I mutter, death gripping his hand tightly. He chuckles under his breath, knowing I was only being like this because I was in pain.

My body hurt so bad, my stomach contracting as our daughter was about to join the world. I kept pushing, for well over an hour. I was sweating and I was crying.

When the doctor finally spoke the words, "She's crowning!", I had officially entered the second stage of labour, and the room erupted. My legs were put in stirrups, and my breath quickened from the fast pace of the room.

Harry sat up more straight, his hand never leaving mine. I could see it on his face, how nervous he was...but he tried to hide it for my sake.

My contractions were so intense that I yelled out in pain. I had never experienced physical pain like this in my entire life. It felt like my vagina was being stretched open as far as it could possible withstand...which, I guess it was.

Harry kept my hair out of my face, kissing my hand. "You've got this."

"Fuck! Why did you do this to me!" I yell in frustration.

"M'sorry babe." he says.

"You need to keep pushing, Miss White."

"I-I can't, it hurts!" I whine in pain, my hand probably bruising Harry's poor fingers even more.

"You can do it, Lyds. You're so strong." Harry says, concern filling his eyes.

I shake my head, my eyes pinched shut. "M-my body c-can't take it."

Harry stands up, hunched over so he could put his arm around me while still holding my hand.

"You're the strongest woman I know. You can do this." he speaks before planting a kiss on top of my head.

With his words remaining prominent in my clouded mind, I prepare to push again. I clenched every muscle I had as I felt a fiery pain in my lower stomach. I grind my teeth as I held my breath.

"She's almost here!" the doctor says, encouraging me to keep going.

My body was absolutely exhausted and I just wanted to pass out. I had been pushing for well over an hour.

There were nurses crowding Harry and I. Harry was still bloodied and beaten and he'd need medical attention after this, but for right now, his only worry lies with me and our daughter.

I was gripping both of Harry's hands at this point, using his grasp as resistance for the pain shooting through me.

"I love you so much." he whispered, his chin resting on my head.

"I-I love you too." I stammer in response.

Feeling Harry's mere presence around me masked the pain a little bit. He brought me such a since of comfort.

I never thought I'd see his beautiful face again. He had been captured and I thought that was it.

The moment I saw his face when he barged into this delivery room, every sense of hope that I had lost suddenly came crashing back. I didn't even comprehend the fact that he was back until maybe thirty minutes ago.

Feeling his hands in my hands was such an indescribable feeling. I felt so at peace, even though chaos was all around me.

I became so focused on Harry being back here with me that I didn't even realize I had been pushing the whole time.

That's what Harry did, he made me better. He hid my own pain.

I kept my eyes shut and my teeth clenched as I kept doing what the doctor told me to. I just kept pushing, then stopping for a matter of seconds, then continued again.

"It hurts!" I yell.

"You're so close, Lydia." A nurse encourages.

I took one more deep breath in and tightened every muscle in my body, every part of my anatomy constricting. I scream out in agony, my eyes pinched shut as I dig my nails into Harry's hands.

And in one final moment, I felt as if my body had slipped out of itself. I finish pushing and toss my head back over Harry's arm, breathing heavily with my eyes shut.

Then, I heard the ear-piercing cry of an infant.

"Oh my god." I hear Harry murmur. I instantly open my eyes, looking in front of me to see the doctor with my newborn daughter in her arms.

My jaw drops open as they wrap her in a towel and bring her over to me, gently placing her tiny, crying body in my arms.

I feel my eyes well up with tears, looking down at her.

"Lydia, she's beautiful." Harry says gently, looking down at her as well with his arm around me.

I sniff as I look up at him with a smile, seeing tears in his own eyes.

I was overwhelmed with the fact that I was holding my own child. It was like all the pain that had led up to this moment didn't matter anymore. She was the end goal and she was finally here.

Harry rubs my head softly, the both of us admiring the tiny human being we created.

"Hi, Daisy." I whisper to my crying baby.

I could hear Harry sniffling, probably just as emotional as me.

This meant so much for us. There were times where I never thought we'd make it to this point. I loved him so much, and now I'm holding our child.

Suddenly, I had so much more to protect.

A nurse comes and gently takes Daisy to evaluate her.

With my arms now free, I reach up and grab Harry's face, bringing it down to mine so I could kiss him.

I plant my lips on his, gently holding his face in my hands and being careful because he was bruised up fairly badly.

"I'm so proud of you." he says between kisses.

"I'm proud of us." I say into his lips.

Our lips separate and I look at his face, his lips curled into a smile.

"God, they really did a number on you." I mumble as I examine his features.

"I'm okay." he says.

"You always say that."

"But I mean it. I'm with you, so I'm okay. How could I not be?" he smiles as he gestures over to our daughter.

I smile. "You still need a nurse to fix you up, though." I say. He was covered in dry blood and bruised up everywhere.

"Okay, okay." he says, squeezing my hand before walking over to a nurse. He started speaking to her, asking her to bandage him up and help him out.

I laid back on my pillow, my body finally being able to relax in the slightest bit.

Harry walks back over to me. "I'm gonna go with this nurse and she's gonna examine me. I love you, I'll be back in a minute." he says, kissing my forehead quickly.

I nod. "I love you too."

I was slightly worried, considering the last time he left he was kidnapped...but he was with a nurse now. He wouldn't be left alone.

They wrapped Daisy in a swaddle, placing her in a clear bed next to mine. She was still crying a little bit, but she was all clean now.

I decided to get some shut eye, smiling to myself because I had my daughter right next to me.

I'm officially a mother now.

//

im crying.
there's a couple chapters left. i'll get them out as soon as possible. i love you so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678K 14.7K 74
-completed- His breath tampered on my neck as he backed me into a corner. "Look at me." he demands in a disturbingly-menacingly-calm tone. I couldn'...
96.6K 3.7K 81
invasato; possessed or dominated by a strong passion. - "Alice in Wonderland? That's your favorite book." he remarks with his brow arched and his vo...
1.8K 126 6
𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 All because he met the wrong people at the wrong time, Harry Styles lost everything in an instant- including his...
544 22 46
*Book 1 in the Calloused Series* Her days of crime were over, or so she thought. What happens when the darkness comes? Do you fight it, or do you g...