Wishes of a Teenage Fangirl

By blanket-of-moss

Katherine Barnes is a talkative 13 year old girl. She is obsessed with Marvel, The Maze Runner, Harry Potter... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
A/N
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
A/N
Thanks!
A/N

Chapter 24

1K 47 4
By blanket-of-moss

I pace back and forth in the slammer(prison.) I run my hands through my hair.

Where am I? Who am I? Why can't I remember anything? Why am I the only girl? Who put me here? Can I trust anyone? Why can't I remember my name? Who-

"So you're the new greenie," a boy says. I look in the direction of the window. Slowly I creep over to the window and look down. A short boy with curly brown hair sit below me. He can't be older than 12 or 13.

"Who are you," I ask. Looking at the boy.

"Chuckie but everyone calls me Chuck," he says looking back, "What about you greenie?"

"Why does everyone call me greenie," I ask. He shrugs.

"It's what we call the newbies," He says, "So what's your name?"

"I can't remember," I mutter.

"Don't worry it'll come back to you in a few days," he says. I slide down against the wall and bring my knees to my chest.

"You okay greenie," he asks.

"None of this makes sense," I mutter in my knees.

"Well, tomorrow you're going in the maze to be banished so,"he trails off. Immediately I bring my head up and jump to face the window.

"What why?" I asked panicking.

"Everyone voted on that during the gathering," he says putting his hands up.

"Why?" I ask gripping the rusted bars on the window.

"Ask the shanks who wanted you gone," I hear Newts voice. I spin my head to face his direction. He walks up to the window and rest his forearms on the windowsill.

"What did you vote for," I ask.

"To stay, just because you're a girl doesn't mean you should be banished," he says.

"At least someone understands," I say, "I mean the only thing that's different between guys and girls in my book is that girls have boobs and guys don't they have-"

"I get what you're saying greenie," he says chuckling.

"Well, you said it yourself...I won't last five minutes in the maze at night," I mumble.

"Bye greenie," Chuck looks at the floor and trudges away. Newt sighs and leaves me alone...with my thoughts.

I hate this place...
I hate these boys...except Chuck and Newt...
I hate how I can't remember...
I hate whoever did this...
I HATE THAT SHEEP THAT'S BAA-ING!
I HATE ALBY!
GAHSHAGAHAH

I pace back and forth running my hands through my hair. I plop onto the floor. Bored I start to examine my surroundings.

Gray walls, rusted bars, Wooden door, Forest green sweater, black jeans, brown combat boots, no memories...no family...no home...or food.

I lay on my back and stare at the ceiling. These-these gladers (so I've been told) are so-ergh!

Because I'm a girl they are throwing me in a maze with monster robotic slugs (so I've been told by Newt.)

I just need to sleep it off I guess.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

The day came quicker than expected. Throughout the day I paced back and forth scared out of my mind. Chuck gave me my lunch, but I refused I was too scared to eat. Soon enough it was time to head into the maze.

"Come on greenie," I heard Newt's voice from outside of the door. The keys jingle as they unlock my door.

I take a deep breath and walk out with my head held high. Trying to be strong. Gladers form a box pattern around me. A single tear falls down my face as I see Chuck.

I only met him yesterday, but we became good friends.

"Newt go get the poles," Alby says.

"No need, I except my fate," Alby gives me a weird look. I let out one last sigh and walk into the maze.

I turn around as I see Chuck looking at me. I give him a goodbye smile. Soon enough the doors slam shut. A horrifying screech fills the air. Let the night begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.8K 51
What if someone who can't exist, turns up across the street from you and asks you to run away and have adventures with him? What would you do then?
223K 7K 9
A new threat to the humans has arrived to Yokohama and unfortunately (fortunately for us) makes a bond between Atsushi and Akutagawa. Akutagawa x Ats...
31.7K 1.1K 35
Soulmates are a funny thing. Words on your skin that match another. Aife was no different. The words written on her wrist are 'Two Demons' in Arabic...
206K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...