luke hughes imagines

Av polkadotrry

imagines about our favorite hughes! i will try to update every tuesday and thursday! requests are open, feedb... Mer

welcome!
requests: closed!
best friends
luke as a boyfriend:
meet the hughes'
bad day
draft day
pool party
ruined
quarantine with the hughes
new teammate
everywhere
skating
lake house
neighbors
tik tok
game day
the cactus
the fair
tik tok (2)
pool day
the walk
the mall
the lake
rainy days
photos
trevor's sister
the team
family friends
wisdom teeth
jealousy
first date
famous
if you were a hughes sister:
cake
soulmates
sleeping
first date with luke:
cramps
clothes
pumpkin patch
the tkachuks
headaches
flashing lights
tough
official
use me (pt. 1)
use me (pt. 2)
signing day
stressed
marshmellows
if you were a hughes sister pt.2:
teasing
spying (pt. 2-teasing)
finals
snow
ice skating with luke:
new year's eve with luke:
late nights with luke:
beautiful
being in a relationship with luke:
mornings with you
curls
nicknames:
dancing
secrets
babysitting
your anniversary:
that time of the month
fighter
my love
prom night
road trips with luke:
crying
instagram:
soccer game
instagram (2):
playground
picnics with luke:
working out
injury
promises
instagram (3):
sneaking out
far away
sunsets
luke meeting your parents:
wallet
smile
video games
meant to be
hugs
pretty girl
small acts of intimacy (1):
small acts of intimacy (2):
small acts of intimacy (3):
small acts of intimacy (4):
flower
lover
doubts
falling
stargazing
romantic acts with luke:
when you're sick and dating luke
midday dates
movie nights with luke:
lil' update
plagiarism (!!please read!!)
draft day
long-overdue update!

anniversary dinner

4.7K 37 1
Av polkadotrry

**rewritten/edited 07/26/2021

you were all dressed up, waiting on the couch for your boyfriend. it was your six month anniversary with luke. he had insisted that the two of you go out for a nice dinner.

the doorbell rang and you hit up and opened the door. there stands luke in a nice button up and slacks.

"happy six months, y/n," he smiles at you and hands you a large bouquet of flowers. he hands then to you and you bring them up to your nose to smell them.

"happy six months to you too, and these are gorgeous," you exclaim.

"just like you," he says, blushing and rubbing the back of his neck. you set the flowers on the table next to the door. you close the door and lock it. luke opens his car door for you, then runs around the front of his car and slips into the drivers seat.

luke grabs your hand over the console of the car, intertwining it with his.

"so, the reservations at 6:15."

"sounds good," you smile at him and press a kiss to his cheek.

luke pulls up to the restaurant and parks the car. he gets out first, then jogs around and opens your door. you thank him and he opens the restaurant door for you too. he walks up to the hostess and tells her his last name.

she grabs two menus and motions for you both to follow. luke nods at you to go first and he puts a hand on the small of your back. once you get to your table, he pulls out the chair for you, then pushes it in. luke seats himself and you both order your drinks.

"thanks for taking me here," you smile at luke.

"anything for you babe." he says and he leans across the table to kiss your lips.

you both study your menus trying to figure out what to eat. the waiter comes back with your drinks and proceeds to take your order.

luke makes small talk with you, mostly just talking about the win at last nights game. the waiter brings over your food and the both of you dig in.

once the both of you are done eating, luke covers the check, ignoring your protests.

"i got it babe, don't worry about it," he says referring to the check in his hand.

you nod your head and thanks him. you both get up out of your chairs and start towards the door.

once you get back into his car and luke drives you back home. he parks his car in front of your house.

"thank you for dinner, it was really good," you say, looking him in his eyes.

"of course." he says.

"i love you, like, a lot," you say to him.

"y/n," he sighs, "you have no idea how much you mean to me. i love you the most."

wc: 497
have a great day!💜💜

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

138K 1.4K 62
I love the Hughes brothers, you love the Hughes brothers, we all love the Hughes brothers. (all imagines will be female pov.)
73.4K 2.7K 31
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘤�...
12.5K 228 8
"Can you love him again?" "If I can trust him" ☆.。.:* .。.:*☆ ☆.。.:* .。.:*☆ ☆.。.:* .。.:*☆ ☆.。.:* .。.:*☆ A American Hockey player and a American figure...
106K 2.5K 43
The Reed and Hughes kids have never known life without each other. They'd all been intertwined since before they were even born. Kennedy may be a bit...