LUCY NOT YEJI. (UNDER EDITING)

By hapigurl_

- in just one accident, everything becomes a mess. is it really wrong to love someone who looks like your fir... More

LUCY NOT YEJI
[예지가 아닌 루시: 01]
❄️ ;; 002
❄️ ;; 003
❄️ ;; 004
❄️ ;; 005
❄️ ;; 006
❄️ ;; 007
❄️ ;; 008
❄️ ;; 009
❄️ ;; 010
❄️ ;; 011
❄️ ;; 012
❄️ ;; 013
❄️ ;; 014
❄️ ;; 015
❄️ ;; 016
❄️ ;; 017
❄️ ;; 019
❄️ ;; 20
❄️ ;; EPILOGUE - THE LAST LUCY NOT YEJI

❄️ ;; 018

612 35 12
By hapigurl_

LUCY NOT YEJI
by: @hapigurl_

----

Yeonjun's P.O.V

From the entrance, I can see Lucy talking to the girl with a hat. I can't see her face because she's facing Lucy and Hyunjin. I took a deep sigh before walking to them.

"Lucy. Hyunji-"i stopped as soon as I saw the girl who's wearing a hat. I was taken a back when she stood up and smiled at me.

I was shaking because of shock. I was staring at her and I didn't know that my tears started to fall as soon as I saw her, again.

I fell on the floor. I was hurt but I didn't mind it. I'm still looking at her in shock. Why? Why is she here? Why is she with Hyunjin and Lucy?

"Y-Yeji.."

"Yeonjun-ssi.."she called. I looked away and stood up. I'm still shaking. I don't know, I think I'm dreaming. I looked at Hyunjin and grabbed his collar.

"P-punch me.. I think I-I'm dreaming.."i said desperately to Hyunjin. He just looked at me in confused, he pushed me.

"Stop it, Yeonjun-ssi."Hyunjin calmly said.

"Yeonjun-"

"Is this what you want me to know, Lucy? Is this what you want me to see?!"I shouted at her. She flinched a bit so I looked at Yeji. I looked at Lucy again,

There's no difference in their faces. How come?

"You r-really look like each other. How c-come?"i asked.

"We're twins."Yeji said. I looked at them in shocked.

"E-eh?"Lucy asked. Yeji smiled at her,

"We're twins, Lucy."she said. I scoffed that's why they looked at me.

"No. This is just a dream! I mean, y-you're joking!"i said as I started to walk away but Lucy held my hands. I looked at her,

"Don't leave, fix everything with Yeji."she said. I looked away as I shooked her hands away.

"You want me to fix everything with her?! Then what about you?! Huh?!"i shiuted at her.

"Calm down, Yeonjun-ssi."Hyunjin said but I glared at her.

"Since when?! Since when you decided to hide this to me?!"i shouted again.

"C-calm down first.."Lucy said as she cried again. I scoffed,

"You guys must be insane. She's not Yeji! Yeji is dead!"

"I'm alive, Yeonjun!"Yeji shouted so I stopped. Gladly that there's no one here.

"I'm still a-alive. It's me, Hwang Yeji, Yeonjun.."Yeji said as she cried too. I looked at Lucy and Yeji and stepped back.

"I hate this.."i whispered as I cried too.

"Why did you c-come back?"i asked Yeji.

"I want to e-end this pain and guilt, Yeonjun. Let's talk, please?"Yeji said. I looked away,

"W-wae?!"i shouted as I throw the chair away.

"W-why did you come back?! Everything is now messed because of you!"i shouted again as I pushed the small vase fron the table to the ground.

Hyunjin went to me and punch me so I feel on the floor.

"Calm down your fucking ass, Choi Yeonjun. You're scaring my best friend."Hyunjin gritted his teeth while saying that.

"S-stop it, Hyunjin.."Lucy said.

"Let's leave. Fix it now, Yeonjun. We did this for you, for your own sake, not to mess with your life and memories. Lucy did this because she hates it when you are hurt because of your past."Hyunjin said as he took Lucy away. I looked away.

"Y-yeonjun.."Yeji said as she walked to me. I stood up and wiped the blood from my lip.

"I'm o-okay. Let's talk tomorrow."i said without looking at her.

"Wait, why tomorrow?"she asked. I smiled at her,

"I need to calm myself first. Don't worry, I'll come tomorrow."i said as I smiled again. She lowered down her head.

"Make it sure, I'll wait. This time, I'll wait for you to come and explain everything."she said. I looked at her, she's looking at me with a sad smile. I looked away and nodded my head,

"Take care, Yeonjun."she said but I didn't bother to look at her. I just walked slowly while looking at somewhere. I can't stop my tears from falling.

I'm still shock from what I saw earlier. They are twins? Only Yeji knows? They did this for me? Why? Because they thought that my feelings for Lucy are mixed up just because she look like my ex—Yeji?

But why? Aren't they contented in what I said to Lucy? I love her as Lucy not Yeji. I can see her as Lucy not Yeji. I'm happy to be with her because she's Lucy not Yeji.

I fell down on the floor because someone bumped on to me.

"Watch your way, you punk!"someone said. I stood up again and tried to walk while crying. I think I can't walk right now. I feel so weak.

I decided to bend down and dialed Soobin's phone number. I'm still crying while looking at my phone, waiting for Soobin to answer it.

"S-Soobin-ah,"i stuttered.

"Hyung? Hyung! What happened?!"he quickly asked. I just cried as I closed my eyes.

"P-pick me up here, near at the Go café. I feel so weak right n-now.."i said between my cries as I wiped ny tears.

"Aish! Hyung, wait for us, okay? Don't hang up, stay there!"Soobin said. I nodded my head and and hummed.

"Make it f-fast. I'm embarrassed and exhausted right now.."I said as I chuckled.

"Wait for us, hyung! Hang in there, okay?"i heard Beomgyu said.

"Aish, you should enjoy courting Ryujin."i joked as I laughed bitterly.

"Agh jinjja! You pabo! You have time to joke around when you are hurt?!"i heard Lia shouted. I just chuckled and lowered down my head.

After a minutes, they arrived as well as the rain. I looked at them,

"Aish! Bad timing! We don't have any umbrella!"Lia irritatedly said as she glared at me.

"Yah! You better told us everything in detail! You're crying in middle of night here at the sidewalk! You look like a fool!"Lia said. I just smiled at her while watching her getting some scolds from her boyfriend, Soobin.

"Hyung, don't mind her. She's worried, that's why."Beomgyu whispered as he help me to stand up. They helped me to get in cab though we are wet.

I looked at the outside. It's raining. I wonder where and how she is. I sighed and looked at my friends.

"You might get shock if I tell you everything."i said as I smiled again.

"We're still willing to listen."Beomgyu said while tapping my back.

"No matter what it is. We are here for you."Soobin said.

"Stop frowning there, Lia."Soobin said as he looked at us. He's in the passenger seat that's why.

"I can't help but to stay irritated by Yeonjun's situation. Argh!"Lia said.

"Sorry for worrying all of you."i said.

"Stop saying sorry, eo? Just save your energy to talk and tell everything to us. We are all waiting for you to come."Lia said. She really looks so irritated.

"How about the maknaes?"i asked.

"They are also waiting for you. They can't sleep because they are worried."Soobin said.

"Especially, Yuna and Chaeryeong."Beomgyu added.

These kids, I hope it's okay to tell them that she's alive. That Yeji is alive.

-----

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Author: I didn't expect this to be have this kind of content in this chapter. I actually don't know what to write here because I totally forgot the plot and the ending. Thanks to my playlist, I finished everything here and also about the ending, I already decided what will happen! By the way, I'll do better and I'll work harder for all of my readers—for all of you! Thank youuuu!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 626 31
ㅤ 『 COMPLETED ! 』 ㅤWhen Kang YN has unknowingly been forced to go abroad in America by his parents. He suddenly has left his best friend in Kore...
88.2K 6.1K 46
❝ 𝙈𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨? 𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤�...
45.9K 1.4K 53
In an alternate universe (AU) where Ahn Yujin, a girl who's very brazen, takes art degree, goes on an endeavour to find the right one for her in univ...
26.6K 1.6K 21
❝ 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡.❞ That's what Hwang Yeji has been believing all her life. Little did she know, there was an angsl sen...