LUCY NOT YEJI. (UNDER EDITING)

By hapigurl_

- in just one accident, everything becomes a mess. is it really wrong to love someone who looks like your fir... More

LUCY NOT YEJI
[예지가 아닌 루시: 01]
❄️ ;; 002
❄️ ;; 003
❄️ ;; 004
❄️ ;; 005
❄️ ;; 006
❄️ ;; 007
❄️ ;; 008
❄️ ;; 009
❄️ ;; 010
❄️ ;; 011
❄️ ;; 012
❄️ ;; 013
❄️ ;; 014
❄️ ;; 015
❄️ ;; 016
❄️ ;; 018
❄️ ;; 019
❄️ ;; 20
❄️ ;; EPILOGUE - THE LAST LUCY NOT YEJI

❄️ ;; 017

614 39 10
By hapigurl_

LUCY NOT YEJI
by: @hapigurl_

----

Yeonjun's P.O.V

I'm scared to meet her right now. Shall I ditch her? But no, things will be more complicated if I did that. I should go later.

"Hyung! Breakfast is ready!"I heard Huening Kai shouted from outside. I stood up as I went to the kitchen.

"Whoa! Who did this?"i asked them.

"Me! Hehe!"Yuna said as she giggles. I smiled at her.

"Oh!"we all looked at Chaeryeong in confused.

"Waeyo?"Taehyun asked as he tried to peek at her phone. Taehyun widened his eyes and looked at me so I became more curious about it.

"Lucy-noona is on her way here!"he exclaimed as he smiled. I looked at Soobin and Lia who's currently looking at me in shocked too.

"That's great! Let's wait for her!"Beomgyu said.

"Wait for her? You already ate yours! Pabo!"Ryujin said as she hit Beomgyu's head slightly. Beomgyu fake his cry and looked at me while pouting,

"Hyung, save me! Huhu! Save me, I need your love before I fall~"we laughed because of Beomgyu. He acts like he's crying and now he's singing Save Me by BTS. Aigoo, that kid.

I sighed as I looked at the gate. I'm actually waiting for her. I know I did something bad to her and now I'm nervous.

"She's here!"Huening Kai squealed like a dolphin as he ran outside.

"Noona!"we heard Huening Kai's scream so they laughed. I just smiled a bit while looking outside.

"Good morning, guys!"Lucy greeted as soon as she came in. She looked at me and smiled,

"Good morning, Yeonjun!"she said cheerfully as she smiled and walked next to me. I smiled at her,

"Come on, let's seat."i said so we did. We started to eat our breakfast with full of laughters. I can't help but to get awkward because Lucy is not looking at me.

Maybe she's still upset?

After that,

"Yeonjun, can we talk outside?"Lucy said.

"Lucy-ah, are you still mad?"i asked. She sighed as she looked at me.

"Aniyo. There's no reason to be mad at you, though."she said as she smiled. I smiled at her,

"Sorry, please?"i said. She nodded her head and headed to the garden first. I went there to see her sitting at the bench. I sat next to her,

"Are you nervous?"she asked so I quickly nodded my hair.

"Don't be. Later at the Go café, you might be scream in joy."she said. I looked at her,

"Is there something going on? I really don't understand why are you like that. Is it because I called you Yeji?"i asked worriedly. She chuckled a bit,

"Aniyo."she answered.

"Then, why?"i asked.

"I'm just happy yet a little bit sad."she said as she smiled at me. That's fake though.

"Why? Tell me what's going on."i said. She look at me while keeping those fake smile on her face. She held my hand and sighed,

"No matter what your decision will be, I will give you my support on it. I'll be by your when you need me, I'll be there when you need someone."she said and suddenly, a tears escaped from her eyes. I panicked so I quickly wiped her tears away.

"Waeyo? You make me sad too. I'm really confused, enlighten me. Why are you crying? What do you mean? Huh? What's wrong?"i blabbered while wiping her tears away. I pulled her for a hug and gladly that she didn't pull away. She just cry in my chest.

"Cry it out. I'll listen,"i said.

"No need. By the way, I need to go."she said as she stood up. I stood up too,

"Where? I'll go with you, I'm really worried."i said as I held her hands. She just smile as she look at at our hands and after that, she look at my face.

"I wonder if you will still look at me with that worried face and held my hands tightly just to make sure that I'm safe."she said as she slowly remove my hands from her.

She started to walk away,

"Hwang Lucy! I don't understand you! Why are you being like this?!"i shouted as I cried.

"You're h-hurting me! Why?!"i shouted again. She stopped and I heard her sobs.

"Why do I feel like you already put an end to our relationship?!"i shouted again while crying. She looked at me with those eyes, she's also crying.

"A-aniyo! I'm just.."

"You're just what?"i asked.

"I'm just giving you a time to think about your f-feelings.."she said as she lowered down her head. I scoffed as I kicked the vase besides me and she was startled by it.

"I already told you! I'm looking at you as Lucy not Yeji! I.. I just accidentally asked you like that because I think I saw her!"i shouted at her. She just nodded her head,

"Yeonjun-ssi.. I'm really sorry."she said.

"Damn! I'm fucking confused why are you sorry and why are you like this."i said as I looked away.

"I told you, I love you.."i said as my tears started to fall again. I looked away and wiped my tears,

"I love you as Lucy.. why are you being like this?"i asked again.

"I wonder if you'll still love me tomorrow. Just meet me at the café later."she said as she bowed at me.

"Say it now."i said as I sighed. She shooked her head,

"Let's do it later. Promise me that you'll come, okay? I'll wait for you."she said as she walked away. I just lowered down my head and cry again.

"Hyung!"

"Oppa!"

"What happened?"

"I really don't know what's happening.."i said as I cried again.

"Just meet her later, she might tell you the reason."Soobin said. I nodded my head,

"I'll meet her. I'm tired. I'll go in first."i said as I smiled at them and walked in first.

"Hyung, call us if you need someone to talk to, eo?"Soobin asked so I nodded my head without looking at them.

I'm tired..

----

"Hyung.."i woke up as I felt someone tapping my shoulders. I looked at it and I saw Taehyun and Huening Kai,

"Wae- Agh! My head."i said as I held my head. It hurts!

"Crying a lot makes your head hurts after you sleep."Taehyun said.

"Drink some water first and get ready. Lucy-noona must be waiting there."Huening Kai said as he gave me a glass of water. I took it and drink it, I looked at the wall clock and I'm already late.

"Thank you, boys!"i said as I stood up to get ready. After that, I quickly took a cab to get there.

From the entrance, I can see Lucy talking to the girl with a hat. I can't see her face because she's facing Lucy and Hyunjin. I took a deep sigh before walking to them.

"Lucy. Hyunji-"i stopped as soon as I saw the girl who's wearing a hat. I was taken a back when she stood up and smiled at me.

I was shaking because of shock. I was staring at her and I didn't know that my tears started to fall as soon as I saw her, again.

I fell on the floor,

"Y-Yeji.."

-----

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Author: The most awaited part is here! By the way, I'll do better and I'll work harder for all of my readers—for all of you! Thank youuuu!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 1.4K 53
In an alternate universe (AU) where Ahn Yujin, a girl who's very brazen, takes art degree, goes on an endeavour to find the right one for her in univ...
37.5K 2.3K 31
❝crazy right? the things you do for love?❞ ✎ in which time is reversed and she had another chance 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶�...
31.3K 1.1K 46
A student named Lee Chaeryeong is constantly being annoyed by a clumsy girl to the point where she starts to hate her. Will her feelings change once...
26.6K 1.6K 21
❝ 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡.❞ That's what Hwang Yeji has been believing all her life. Little did she know, there was an angsl sen...