BTS - 8th Member (COMPLETE)

By ChimangPark

Y/n has always dreamed about being a k-pop artist and has been on a lot of auditions. One day she gets accept... More

Info
Twitter Update
Audition
Respond
Meeting The Band Members
Information About The Group
Let The Training Begin
New Home
Group info
Staff Members
Music Video
Preparing
Debut
Fans
First Big Award Show
Fan Meeting
New Album
Come Back
America
Birthday
First Concert
MAMA
New Music Videos (Part 1)
New Music Videos (part 2)
New Music Videos (part 3)
2015
Fire
Young Forever
Asian Tour (Part 1)
Asian Tour (part 2)
American show
MMA
Wing Tour
Hard Working (Part 1)
Hard Working (Part 2)
First World Tour (Part 1)
First World Tour (Part 2)
Her
Gogo
Graduation
Japanese Album
Come Back Home
Love Yourself
American Vacation (Part 1)
American Vacation (part 2)
Love Yourself Tour
Jimmy Fallon
La (Part 1)
La (Part 2)
The Graham Norton show
MAMA 2018
Best Friends
Persona
Boy with luv
Billboard
Concert
SNL
Golden Disc Award
Europe Tour
Japan Vacation
Norway & Italy Vacation
Hawaii Vacation
Dance and Chilling
MMA 2019
iHeart Jingle Ball
Grammy
New Single
New Album
ON
Vouge
Cancel
Live
Map of the Soul : The Journey
Dear Class of 2020
Bang Bang Con The Live
Working
Stay Gold
Done
Touring Again (Part 1)
Touring Again (Part 2)
Together (Part 1)
Together (part 2)
Together (Part 3)
Last concert
New Life

First Live

3.5K 92 2
By ChimangPark

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up and got dressed for the special day. Not that my outfit was so special.

Outfit of the day

I went downstair and saw the rest of the boy sitting at the table waiting for the food to be ready. Today Yoongi and Hoseok were making breakfast. They finished making breakfast and but it on the table. We all started eating and joking around.

'So what are we doing today Oppa?' I asked looking at Namjoon. He smiled and looked away a little shy. 'Umh, we're going to have our first vlive with the fans.' he said and took an other bite of his food. 'Vlive?' I asked confused. 'Yeah, live talking with fans on an app called Vlive.' Jungkook answered. 'Oh right, I forgot about that.' I said and looked down a little embarrassed. They chuckled at my reaction and we all kept eating.

Today we took the subway to the company because we were to lazy to walk. We got on the subway and it was a lot of people on it. Jungkook, Taehyung and I joked around while Seokjin tried to calm us down. Jimin and Yoongi were talking about something and Namjoon was watching over all of us, making sure that everyone was there. We got to our stop and walked out. We walked out of the subway station, walking to the company. We got to the company and met our manager waiting for us.

'Morning Manager Sejin.' I greeted and he smiled back. 'Morning Y/n.' he said back. We followed him into a big room, guess this is the resting room. There was a big couch and a tv hanging on the wall. He told us to sit down on the couch so we did that and he walked out of the room. We waited for him to come back. After some minutes her came back with a phone. 'This is the vlive phone. You'll use this phone when you guys are going to have vlives now and in the future.' he explained. We all nodded. 'Okey good, I've already set up and account for you guys and you have some followers.' he continued. We smiled when he told us we already had some followers. 'Okey I'm going to stand behind the camera so if you get questions you don't know if you should answer or not, looked at me and I'll nod yes or no. And remember now spoiling or anything. Just try to connect with the fans watching you.' he explained and we all nodded agreeing to what he was saying. 'Okey have fun.' he said. I looked at the phone and turned it on. 

We waited for some minutes before starting to speak. There was 43 people watching us now. Wow cool. We waved at the camera. 'Hello, we are BTS.' we said to the camera and we saw some comments on the screen. 'Okey first comment here.....Hey guys, can't wait for your debut.' Namjoon read out. 'Aw thanks, we can't wait to meet you guys.' he said and we all smiled. 'Y/n your so pretty.' I read you loud. 'Awww, that's so sweet. Thank you so much.' I said and blushed a little. 'What's it like living with 7 boys?' Jungkook read out loud and looked at me. I looked at out manager and he nodded his yes. 'Umh, it's weird to be the only girl, but they are all so nice and sweet and we treat each other as we're family.' I answered and the boys blushed. I chuckled at their reaction and looked at the screen again. I saw some comments about me that I didn't really like. Comments like "why is she in the group?" "She's so ugly" and things like that because is was the only girl in the group. I looked down and didn't talk for the rest of the live because I was hurt by the word. 

We ended the vlive with 187 new followers and 193 watching. As soon as Jimin ended the live I stood up and walked out of the room. I went to the bathroom and locked it. I looked at myself in the mirror before starting to cry a little. I didn't want the boys to hear so I kept quiet, but tear flowing down my cheeks. After some minutes I heard a knock on the door with a worried voice. 'Y/n, are you okey?' I heard Yoongi's voice. 'Yeah I...I'm fine. I'll be out in a minute.' I said and looked at myself in the mirror again. I dried away my tears and put on some new mascara to cover up my puffy eyes. I unlocked the door and walked out, only to be met by I tight hug by Yoongi. That's when I broke again. I started crying in his embrace and he caressed the back of my head. 'I knew you weren't fine. I read the comments.' he said. The other boys came out of the room too and saw me crying. I didn't like to cry in front of people, but it was to late now. They joined the hug and we all pulled away after a long hug. 'Y/n don't listen to those haters. I know it hurts but we will always be here with you.' Namjoon said and hugged me again. 'Thanks' I said and smiled weakly. 'I have an idea. Since we have the rest of the day off, lets go out and eat.' Taehyugn said smiling. We all smiled at the thought of food, because we were all really hungry. 

We walked out of the company after saying goodbye to our manager and went to a restaurant nearby. We walked in and greeted the workers. We ordered a lot of food and enjoyed the food. It was really good. As we were going to pay one of the workers looked at us. 'Aren't you guys BTS?' he asked. We smiled as he recognized us. 'Yes sir.' Namjoon answered. 'Woah, would you guys mind signing this so we can put it up on the wall?' he asked. We looked at each other and smiled. 'Of course not, lets do it.' Namjoon answered smiling. We signed the paper and payed for the food. 'Thank you for the food, it was really good.' Seokjin said and the workers bowed to us as we bowed back. We walked out and to the subway. 

As we were walking home I went on my phone to see if there was something new posted about us. I looked at my twitter account that was secret and scrolled down. I came over a post that made me smile a little.

OMG I ALMOST LOST IT TODAY. I was jut going to school and then I see Suga and Jimin from the new Kpop group BTS on the subway. I'M SCREAMING! I can't wait to see their debut!

I showed Jimin and he smiled and held my hand. 'Put your phone away Y/n, I don't want you to read any more bad comments about you' he said and took my phone. I smiled a little at him, knowing that he cared a lot.

We got home and we all crashed down on the couch. 'Y/n and Jungkook, you guys have the time to study on you homework now, just ask for help if you need it.' Namjoon said. Jungkook and I looked at each other and sighted. Why did he have to bring up homework. We went to out working area and started looking at the homework. We worked on the homework for about 2 hours before we were called for dinner. We ordered a pizza because we were all to lazy to make dinner today. We ate pizza while watching some tv and I slowly fell asleep on Jimin's shoulder. 

***********************************

Jimin p.o.v

As we were watching tv I felt something heavy on my should. I looked at my shoulder and saw Y/n sleeping. I chuckled and picked her up. 'I'll put her to bed.' I said as I walked up to her room. I put her on the bed and caressed her cheek. 'Sweet dreams Y/n.' I said. I was about to leave when I felt someone holding my hand. I looked at Y/n, she was really tired but still managed to hold my hand. 'Can you stay a little?' she asked. I nodded and sat down on the bed with her. She cuddled up with me and fell asleep pretty fast. 

I went out of her room and walked down to the rest of the boys again. I saw them all standing up after turning off the tv. They saw me coming back and smiled. 'I think we should go to sleep. We have to be at the company by 7:30 am tomorrow so we'll have to eat over there.' Namjoon said. 'I have something to say.' I said and they all looked at me confused. 'Yeah?' Hoseok asked. 'We need to take good care of everyone in the group but especially Y/n. She is the only girl in the group and is going to get a lot of hate form girl who are jealous of her. We need to make sure that she knows that we are always her for her.' I said and looked at them. 'Jimin's right, we can't let the haters get to close to her. She is not the type of person to tell us about her feelings. She will act like everything is fine when it's not.' Hoseok said. We all nodded in agreement and went to our rooms to sleep. 

Y/n is like a baby sister to all of us, and we all love her very very much. We hate to see her hurt like she was today. We are all going to be really overprotective when it comes to her. We are family now. And we know that she is going to mad at us from time to time being overprotective but we only want what's best for her.

Y/n you're our little princess. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 16.3K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
15.9K 251 53
Your school chooses you to go on a trip to South Korea. But something unexpected was said by your principal last minute and you have to stay with you...
2.3K 116 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
322K 8.6K 29
The cliché story about a new girl coming to school. That's what you were expecting. Everybody ignoring you because you don't care much for appearance...