Phantom Of The Dead

Από Abi_Matt

"Mom doesn't drink, dad", she said. "We don't know that", he replied. "You don't. But I do", she insisted... Περισσότερα

A/N
The Death
The Matthew's Family
A Promise
The Funeral
The Aftermath
A New Beginning
Reverse Psychology
Wedding
Prank Gone Wrong
Grounded
The Movie
Missing Mom
The Dream
Cousins
Double Trouble
Drink N Drive
The Call
Tragedy At School
Regrets
Kidnapped
My little girl
Finally a lead
The poor little kid
Sleepless days
Thank god
freakin' law
Danger
Two invalids
What actually happened
All set
Memories
A Date ?
Sorry, but not an update!
DATE DAY
A Tiny Accident
Memory Loss?
Sweet Dreams!
Stubborn Little Kid
In Persu Of A Dead Person
Creepy Nightmare
Spill the beans
Album
Tap Tap Tap
A bit of snooping
Spy
Cops
New Addition
Unraveling The Truth
Baby
Little sister
Party & DNA
Painful Truth
A/N
Repairing Bonds
The Birthday
The Prank
Hatred
Confusion
Apologies
Change Of Heart
Dazzled
Once Again
Affairs
A Bottle Of Wine
Strangled
Lie
Murder... Attempt!
Waking Up
Again
A Prick
Adam
Elevator
Blondie
Not-Normal
Recordings
Amanda?
The Boot
A Look-Alike?
Adamant little kid
Meeting 'her'
And 'She' Speaks
The-That Accident
Memories Of Betrayal
Detective's
The Intention
UPDATE

Trouble

361 42 47
Από Abi_Matt

Abigail's POV 

Mitchelle? What the hell? No way! Mitchelle was so sweet and kind and charming. I never imagined that she would be a crook. 

I really didn't want to believe what Aaron said but.. I trust Aaron. He wouldn't lie. Ever. I've known him for almost 12 years. He almost never lies.

The only question is, how does he know that. When I asked him that, he looked dead in my eyes and said "I heard her speaking to Brandon a couple of months ago. I know I know, I eavesdropped but atleast I found out the truth."

Ohhh… I was lost in thoughts when Aaron snapped his fingers at me and continued "you can't tell anyone about this. Okay?". 

"Yeah yeah Aaron. Relax."Relax."- I replied. I felt bad for swearing at him and slapping him and I felt like crying because I knew Aaron loved Mitchelle a lot. They were even going to marry.. but now..

It also made me realize that even the best people on the outside can be mean bitches on the inside, Like Mitchelle. 

I wondered how many people in my life act like good people. The thought of Dad or even.. Aaron being a bad person made tears swell up in my eyes.

With a painfully heavy heart, I swung myself on Aaron and wrapped my arms around his neck. As I cried my heart out for no particular reason, soaking his t-shirt up, Aaron caressed my back. I heard him sniffle a but and then I felt something wet run down my neck.

Untangling from Aaron, I saw that his eyes were bloodshot red and puffy. There were tears running down his cheeks. I've never seen him cry like this, ever. He has to move on. In Fact he did. He found that girl.. Amanda. Right? 

I rose up from the bed and stood up in front of him and.. gently wiped out his tears with my thumb. That seemed to calm him down. My dear big brother wrapped his arms around me and held me close. He made me feel safe. He made me feel better. 

He showed no sign of leaving me and he also seemed calm so I took that as an opportunity to apologize. I earnestly apologize for cursing and slapping him. He, thankfully said "it's alright".

I mean I know I am not well but I thought he would ground me or take away my phone or something.. but he didn't and I was happy with his choice of forgiving me.

We were interrupted when dad burst through the door suddenly. He looked at us curiously and asked "bonding. Huh? Did you have a fight". I looked at Aaron and he whispered "he knows about Mitchelle" into my ear.

After explaining to him about me finding out about Mitchelle, we all went down to have dinner. All I could talk about was about Mitchelle and Brandon. I threw in question after question, which were answered hesitantly.

By the end of dinner, I learnt so much stuff about my mom's family but 1 thing puzzled me. Aaron didn't mention finding mom and Brandon in the basement to dad. When I asked him about it, he said "see.. Abi, I don't really trust dad. I think he has a part in this whole thing"

What the fuck? Dad? No way. But I didn't dare tell it out loud. After Dad Aaron kept the leftover away and washed the dishes, dad left for the hospital saying that he had surgery to perform and also that he would come home late.

Later that night, after Aaron was totally drowned in his work, I made my way to daddy's study. The other night in my dreams, mom led me to dad's huge table and opened the 2nd drawer on the right but the dream ended before I could see what was inside.

With my heart beating so fast I placed my hand at the handle and pulled, but it didn't pull out. I realized it was locked. Now, the only person who knows where the key is besides dad is Aaron.

Soon, I found myself re-entering the study with Aaron in front of me with a bunch of keys giggling in his hands. I was so scared of getting caught cause I had a really bad experience with entering the study without permission.

When I was 6 years old for dad's birthday, I and grandma sewed a pillow cover for dad and I wanted to find something to fill it with. I found myself wandering around the house and eventually I came to the study and found a bunch of papers on the table.

They were so soft and smooth and fine that I tore them into tiny pieces and stuffed them into the pillow cover. That night, dad started that his papers were missing and soon he found out that I was the one who took them.. and when I told him that I shredded it, he smacked my hands hard with a ruler. By the end my palms were bright pink

From that day onwards, I went in only when I was called in. I was shaken out of my thoughts when I heard the drawer pulled out. There were a bunch of documents in it.

I took out the first one and found it to be taxes and Bill's. Aaron was busy reading the papers on the other file. Suddenly, he slammed the file on the desk. It startled me because Aaron is not the desk slamming guys.

I knew that instant that something wasn't right. My thoughts were proven true when I read the paper. It was Aaron's birth certificate. Everything was fine and for a moment I thought Aaron was just mad until I saw the mother's name.

Caroline Rose, it said. I threw the file across the room as if they were lava. Aaron was Caroline's son? He's my brother! I love him so much! We both look the same! 

I sat down on dad's huge chair and cried out. Tears streaming down my cheek, I felt Aaron's hands on both my shoulders. He tried calming me down but I didn't l. I couldn't. Aaron was my brother. There must've been some mistake.

Aaron suddenly let go of me and ran out to the window. He peeked out from a corner and then came to me and made me stand up. Then, he pulled me out and into his room where he opened a drawer and pulled out an iphone 11 box. 

He said "Abi..  This was supposed to be a gift for your birthday but.. we need it now. See, all our phones are hacked and are being monitored and Brandon is right outside our house. We need to get out of here and obviously we can't take our car because he'll notice. So we can book an uber from this phone. I have an extra sim card."

What.. well okay. I was too angry and surprised to say anything. I just nodded my head yes. Aaron bent forward and kissed my forehead and then unboxed the phone and put in the sim card and soon, our uber was 10 minutes away from the street.

Aaron left all the lights on in the house, as we both snuck out through the back door. We then had to cross the wall that separates our house from the neighbours. Thankfully they were out on vacation. We then had to climb another wall and BAM, we were on the pickup location for our uber.

Aaron and I sat inside the comfy uber panting from our climbs. Aaron literally asked around 19 times if I was alright. He said that I was not supposed to strain. Blah blah blah.

Real soon I realized that we were near the sea and that we were nearing grandpa's house. The house in which my mom's kept hostage in the basement.

 Aaron checked the whole street for grandpa and grandma's car before finally paying for the taxi and pulling me inside as fast as possible.

I thought he was such a fool because how were we supposed to enter the house but I was proved wrong when Aaron took out a bundle of keys from his pocket. While trying to open the door he whispered "remember, dad has a set of keys to the house"

Right.. I forgot. How stupid of me. He was finally able to open the door. Which was a real task because of the lack of lights. We didn't want anyone to see us messing around.

Aaron once again pulled me in and shut the door.  He switched on the torch on my new phone because we didn't bring either of our phones. He made sure not to let the light fall near the windows.

We made our way to the kitchen and soon Aaron was unlocking the door with his ATM card because he couldn't find the key for the door. 

The door opened, making a creaking and annoying noise. Aaron went in and switched on the lights. Now that the basement was brightly lit, it wasn't that scary.

I had my hands wrapped around Aaron as we made our way downstairs and looked around. There was no sign of mom but there were chains and some food on a newspaper. There was also.. blood.But.. no MOM.

Suddenly we heard footsteps behind us. We both turned around only to come face to face with.. grandpa and Mitchelle.

Hey dear readers!
How was this chapter. Liked it? I loved it.

Comment down below about 20 comments on your thoughts and opinions and I'll be sure to update soon. Don't forget to vote too..

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Generous Hearts Από Ayesha

Μυστήριο / Τρόμου/ Θρίλερ

342 98 16
Flora Hamilton life is not cheerful like others. She lost her parents when she was thirteen. Her happiest day is that she spent with them on her 13 t...
Submission to the Mafia [18+] Από Rosemary-Black

Μυστήριο / Τρόμου/ Θρίλερ

162K 4.3K 20
The world turns everyday and for James his life couldn't be any worse than it is. After witnessing his father's brutal murder he is kidnapped and for...
6.6K 164 19
Stuck. That's how Athena felt in her life. Stuck with no light at the end of the tunnel. Athena's friends were her only outlet in the shitty town she...
257 29 20
'''I remember everything and everyone that was there that day that destroyed and crumbled my whole forever. The sound of my parents yelling and screa...