Orb of Obscurity

De AvyannaTremaine

"Yes? Please come in" I looked up to see the most alluring pair of eyes I'd ever seen accompanied by an equa... Mais

Author's note
1- Orb of Obscurity
2- Snowed In
3- The first encounter
4- Rantipole
5- Noceur
6- Revelation
7- Skepticism
8- Lacuna
9- Predilection
10- Back to reality
11- Breathing new life
12- Nyctophilia
13- Metanoia
14- Misconception
15- Eunoia
16- Yūgen
17- Delirium
18- Serein
19- Insouciant
20- Liberosis
21- Arcadian
Gratitude
22- Ukiyo
23- Caim
24- Zenosyne
25- Beatitude
26- Atelophobia
27- Opia
28- The Game
29- Saudade
30- Kef
31-Ceraunophilia
32- Ikigai
33- The company date
34-Settling down
35-Aria
36-Conversations
37-Dysania
38-Meraki
39- Yonderly
40-Nepenthe
41- Commixture
43-Vellichor
Jealousy
44-Natsukashii
45-Psithurism
46-Komorebi
47- Melancholy
48-Yearning
49-Orb of Obscurity
50-Boketto
51-Sonder
52-Nodes Tollens
53-Solivagant
54-Majime
55-Sophrosyne
56-Ènouement
57-Eccedentesiast
58-Bittersweet
59-Limerance
60- Revealed

42-Sempiternal

97 11 1
De AvyannaTremaine

*eternal or unchanging*
_____________________________

Jimin's POV:

I woke up to my phone going off, disturbing my sleep. I quickly shut it off, and looked at the screen. A call from the manager. What now? I huffed in annoyance as I got out of the bed and went out of the room. I turned to see my angel sleeping peacefully. She must have been tired to sleep that tightly. My lips curved into a smile of their own accord. I went out of the room to speak to the manager.

It was still dark outside, making me frown. I looked at the clock and it was about 11 in the morning. Why was it dark? I looked at the weather report for that day and saw that it was about to rain. Saura is going to love it.

I called the manager back. He said that I had to come back to the company to get some papers signed.

*Can't it wait? I am on a holiday. Is it really that urgent?*

*It's about your pay and some other stuff. It's better for you if you get it done soon.* He answered.

I sighed and agreed to it. It was a small job anyways and I could come back soon.

I walked back to the room to see Saura still sleeping. Why not take her with me? We could have a date in the city. I opened the window to let the little light from the sun hidden behind the dark clouds, into the room.

I laid down on the bed, wrapping my arm around her. She always slept on her back. It wouldn't exactly come under the sleeping pretty category but she still looked pretty. Her face relaxed, without a frown or worry line. I ran my hands over her head making her hum in appreciation. I chuckled softly. She loved it when I played with her hair. I kissed her head and called her name softly. She gave a small nod in response.

"Wanna go out?" I asked.

Her eyebrows came together into a frown. She shook her head. She turned to her side and snuggled into my chest making me laugh. My heart swelled up with love at her cute antics.

"Come on. It's about to rain." I said the secret word to get her up.

"Seriously? For real?" She asked, her voice cracking. Poor baby.

"See for yourself." I said, excited for her.

She pulled away and sat up slowly, her hair tangled beautifully, straight at the roots and curling into pretty curls at the end. She looked out the window. It was a beautiful view. Not the view outside, her. She looked beautiful. I took a picture of her as a reminder.

"The climate is great." She said, getting off the bed towards the window. She leaned over the sill, looking out and I joined her, wrapping my arms around her waist.
She was wearing just my hoodie and it hung loosely around her. So damn pretty.
"Shall we go out on a date?"

"Today? It might rain." She said softly.

"I have some work at the company, we could go get it done and have a date too."

"Okay then." She nodded and rested her head against the bar on the window.

It was such a romantic moment but then my stomach decided to spoil it by grumbling. She laughed making me join her.

"I'll go cook something. Poor baby." She kissed my lips. I didn't let her go though. She pushed me away and ran into the washroom.

I decided to clean the room while she got ready. I put the dirty sheets away and spread new ones. My face couldn't help blushing as I picked the clothes off the floor. Memories of the previous night flooded into my brain making me smile in fondness. She had given me a huge gift last night. Herself.
I didn't know if she realized how much she made me feel good about myself by putting herself in my hands, under my care. I knew it took a great deal of courage on her side to lead to yesterday's events. She made me feel more like a man by deciding to trust me. I couldn't put these feelings into words other than 'I love you'.

Three small words. They are too strong at times and sometimes they are just not enough to convey your feelings. Too complicated to use. But it made people's day none the less. The power it held fascinated me. It always made people smile and feel good about themselves.

Just as I finished cleaning the room, I heard the door of the washroom open. Saura peeked from behind it like a little kitten. She would be the death of me. "Pass me the towel please. I forgot it."

The same thing had happened before at the dorm, making me smile in reminiscence. "Come and get it." I repeated the words that I had said back the, smirking.

She sighed. I picked the towel and walked towards the room and held it in the small gap that she had left. "Just kidding, here." She smiled as her hands wrapped around the towel. Too bad. I was still playing. My innocent baby. I held her hand in a tight grip and stepped into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

She shrieked as she covered her upper half with her arms, shutting her eyes. I wasn't wearing a shirt. Very helpful. I pulled her flush into me. "Wanna take another bath?"
______________________________

We were sitting in the kitchen. Well, more like I was sitting on the island while she cooked. She still hadn't forgiven me for the stunt I had pulled earlier on her but she never stayed angry with me for long. She always apologized if she was wrong and made me understand my mistakes when I was wrong. She hated fighting, but it always brought us closer than before making us realize each other's worth and importance for each other.

"Aah." She asked me to open my mouth as she popped a carrot into my mouth. I chewed on it but my face sported a frown. "Why would you feed me a carrot?"

"It's healthy. Why else?" She looked at me blankly as she ate a carrot too.

"I want something tasty." I pouted.

"You'll get tasty food but until then eat something healthy to fill your tum tum." She said, smiling as she poked my belly.

" Tum tum?" I laughed. "Am I a kid? "

"Yes." She booped my nose. "You're my kid."

Fireworks went off in my head. We were both laughing hard.

"I can't believe you are calling me a kid after last night." I said, bringing my face close to hers. "One small mistake and you would have our kid in your tum tum baby."

"Yah." She blushed hard as she hit my chest, pushing me away. Teasing her had become my favorite hobby.

She turned some music on and sang along with it. It ended up being a full on concert, us dancing to the songs and singing at the top of our voices in the kitchen.

"What the hell? You dance too?" I asked her, jaw literally on the floor, seeing her hips sway from one side to the other in the sexiest way possible.

She froze and covered her face with her hands murmuring "Sh*t" .

"If whatever I saw until today about you was hot, this is definitely the hottest. Apart from the fact that you look great without clothes on too."
I said, giggling. I was whipped for her. She had me around her pinky.

"Stop it. Dear God. How long are you going to keep this up?" She whined, getting back to cook.

"I'm never going to stop." I said in a low voice into her ears, making her flinch.
"Wow, the food already smells great." I gave her a thumbs up.

"I know right? I'll treat you to heavenly food today." She said, pecking my lips.

"Anything you do is great." I said resting my face on her shoulder, knowing that me being in the kitchen would be disaster. "Let's get back to dancing." I pulled her back into my arms, swirling her around.

We had a really fun time waltzing and jamming out to songs. Suddenly one of our songs played and I looked at her amused. But she floored me with our choreography, matching her pace with mine perfectly.
I was in love, just looking at her perform the moves that I had done in front of millions, perfectly.

She cooked, sang and danced all at the same time, finishing it all up perfectly.

"You know, I am disappointed to get to know that you can do all this, this late." I pouted.

"You got to know now." She chuckled shyly. "I was shy too."

"Are you hiding any other talents? " I asked her, looking under her hair playfully. She burst out laughing as she pushed me away. "What are you doing?"

We had a fun lunch and got ready to leave for Seoul. She dressed prettily in a long skirt and a pretty blouse. I knew she didn't feel comfortable wearing short clothes. The fact that she wore one for me yesterday, coming out of her comfort zone was too heartwarming. I smiled as she walked towards me. "Shall we go?"

She wore eyeliner on her lower eyelids, making her eyes look bigger and way more attractive and intimidating than they already were. I could lose myself looking into her black orbs. "Let's go, beautiful."
My words made her blush and I loved her reaction. I could say it a million times just to see her flustered face.

We drove to the city in a very cheerful mood. She played English songs and sang along to them, enjoying herself very much. I didn't know those songs but I realized one thing. She sang well and her taste in music was immaculate. She even harmonized to some songs. Damn, I loved her.

We arrived at the company and I got the work done as fast I could so we could go on our date. I made her sit in the room where we shot our Vlives a lot. There was a picture of me hanging on the wall, a joke from one of our Run episodes. When I entered the room, I saw her gazing at the photo, smiling. She looked so pretty.

I hugged her. "I look pretty, don't I?"

"Very." She giggled. "It's art that deserves to be hung on the wall."

"I look....weird." I said in an amused voice. "Let's go."

We walked out of the room hand in hand to run into Hobi and his girlfriend. Saura ran towards her excited and they greeted each other and ended up in a world of their own. These girls knew each other from the chat and they even made their own chat. All of us were glad that they got together well making it easier for us too.

"Hobi! Here to sign the papers?" I asked him.

"You too? They couldn't let us have a peaceful holiday." He said sighing. "Date?"

"Yes." I grinned.

"Good for you. You have a girl to book a whole villa for you on holidays." Hobi nudged my shoulder making me blush.

"Stop it. You've had your fun too. Let me have mine." I said looking at Saura.

"You're grown so much." Hobi looked at me endearingly.

"I am not a kid." I said, puffing my chest up, making him laugh.

We spoke for a while longer when a thunder shook us out of our conversations. Saura turned to look at me. I smiled at her.

"Guess we have to leave. Gotta go back. See you later Hobi." I gave him a hug .

We finally separated the girls and parted in our ways.

"Cafe?" I asked her and she nodded excited. She ran in front of me. She looked so pretty.

"Wait, rain calls for some spicy hot food. Tteokbokki? " She turned and asked, eyes wide. How could I say no?

"Sure."
______________________________

Author's note:

Lovely chapter, but it got me craving for food. I'm hungry now. 😑😑😑
Until then, I was shocked when I saw this🤣🤣🤣🤣 these cuties.

Also, I wanted to put Jimi baby in . 😌😌😍😍 Our baby king.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.3K 422 39
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮 𝗜𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 🤍 Park Jimin had everything, a successful career, friends, fame and money but lacked peace, peace from...
44.7K 2.5K 37
"I remember It was a beautiful night" "Snowflake covering everything in white,Just like every winter." "But that is the last thing I remember." That...
1.8K 856 16
"He died in my dream...I need to save him!" " We were making out in my visions...she's the one I've been looking for!" A roller coaster series of Par...
11.4K 602 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...