I Found A Robot Hiding In My...

By TransformersChick

After Abigail saw her mother get killed in front of her by her abusive and drug addict father who also abused... More

Oc
The Day You Left was The Day I Changed
Hanging Out with Crosshairs and Friends
We Battle For Good! Not Evil! Unlike Him!
The Battle Between Good and Evil!
Gaining New Friends and Old
The Final Fight Between Autobots and Neutral
Relaxing with the Autobots
Hanging out with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker
The Day We Played Together
Getting sick
Girls day! with Chromia, Arcee, and Delilah
Singing a Disney song with someone part 1
First day of school
Bullies part one
Enyo's Fun Day
Secrets kept. A New Journey and Enemies
Truth part one
Rescue Mission part one
Family Reunion
Holoforms
How Ariella and Joltstrike met eons ago (Bonus chapter)
A/N
Abby's trip to South Korea
Welcome back. Night Scares
Kim Family Temple
Halloween Party (Halloween special)
Thanksgiving day
Christmas in Korea
Hi guys.
New Year's Celebration
Teenage girl?! (Bonus chapter)
Warning
Abby's recovery and beach trip
Abby and Friends in High School

How Prowl and Harley met (Bonus chapter)

992 22 112
By TransformersChick

Third person pov

Prowl was walking around the house as he stayed inside since Ratchet told him to stay near the house and he suddenly had flashbacks to when he first met Abigail's mother, Harley Kim. Harley was in the military at that time, she was a young woman when she joined after graduating high school at the age of sixteen years old. That age was a little young for her to join any military branch.

She joined the military to get away from her overbearing parents, have a little freedom while she can. He remembers when he was told by Optimus Prime that he met her where the other Autobots were when Sam Witwicky and Mikaela Banes first met the Autobots as well.

Unlike Sam and Mikaela, Harley herself wasn't afraid of what was to come. In fact, she looked like she was ready to help them no matter what happens to her.

When Harley fought against the Decepticons, Optimus knew she was meant to be a soldier and she knew it too. She proved to be a hell of a fighter, never backing down from a challenge that anyone throws at her if it were to protect those she loves and cares about.

Prowl remembered that day he met her at the base in Diego Garcia when he arrived on Earth.

Flashback

Three Cybertronian looking cars entered the Autobot hangar, each transformed. They transformed to reveal Wheeljack, Mirage and Prowl. Optimus went over to the three, talking to them about something. Harley stood to the side, trying to figure out which one's Prowl.

Prowl walked over to her as the conversation with Optimus was finished. "Are you Harley?" He asked, looking her up and down, to see what she looks like.

"I am. You must be Prowl, gwonli?" Harley asked with a bit of Korean in her words. Harley Kim is a black as night haired that stops at her lower back, green-eyed woman who is standing at the height of 5'6. She was born in Seoul, Korea and her family moved here to the States when she was at least fourteen years old. When they had moved, Harley's family tried to have their daughter married off to a rich man by the time she turns eighteen, but she's refused to marry someone her parents picked for her. As soon as she graduated from high school at the age of sixteen, she joined the Army at the first chance she got.

"Yes. Optimus said you shall help me get accustomed to this planet. Do you have any vehicles accumulated to what you call police?" He asked, as he finished doing a scan on her. A bit surprised that young people are welcomed in the army.

"I have a few selections for a police car." Harley said as she walked off, motioning for him to follow her.

He followed closely behind, looking around at all the structures and humans. They stopped at where Mirage and Wheeljack were, the two already picked out their alts. "Hey, Prowl. Heard Jazz was also here." Mirage told him before transforming into a Ferrari, Wheeljack following him as he transformed into a Lancia Stratos Turbo 5.

Prowl sighed, not wanting to deal with Jazz right now. He examined the police cruisers, taking in every detail, before scanning one and backing away from Harley, before transforming into a saleen mustang. He moved around a bit before popping open his driver side door, wanting to know the rules of the road already. "Ratchet gave me my holoform already. So I was wondering if I could get a job as a policeman too. Optimus approved of it." He told her through the speakers, as he sat there waiting for her.

"Sure. Let's hit the road already." Harley says with her accent kicking in as she hops in the driver's seat and looked around the inside of the car. "Nice choice, Hansamuna kuruma (Handsome car)."

A rumble escaped as they left the base. "So... what's the rules of these streets, Ms. Kim?" He asked, as they stopped at a car station, holoform appearing next to her.

"No need for the formalities Prowl. Just call me Harley. First rule; no speeding. Everyone knows that rule, though." She giggled a bit. "Second rule; no drinking alcohol while driving. That is a huge fine and going to prison for that." She adds as she looks up and down the streets for anyone speeding or drinking.

He followed her line of sight, his scanners doing its job. "Is there a nearby police station? Optimus said it could help when scanning for Decepticons." Prowl looked at her, before he went on the road, looking at the cars passing by.

"There's a police station just down the road from the base, so you'll be close to each building. But the scanners don't exactly work that way, unless the Decepticons have an alt mode that goes on streets, then yeah. If not, then it isn't going to work." Harley answered as she looked at him from the corner of her eye as she 'drives'.

They arrived to the police station. Prowl got out of the car, Harley following him as she had the 'papers' for him to join the police. Harley was told to wait outside, she then watched as a suspicious car sped. Prowl came back out, a smile was on his face. "I was allowed in. They told me I could head back to base, when I'm needed." He told her, noticing she was looking at something.

"That's great news Prowl! We also have a runner. Come on!" She hopped inside the car and heard the scanner beeping, telling them a car was speeding off.

Prowl took off down the road, trying to find the car that was speeding. "Where is it?" He asked, trying to get around clusters of cars.

"I got something else to say. When a police officer is chasing after a speeding car, they switch their lights on, that way all the cars can pull over and then we can see the car that's speeding." Harley said, before she hit the button to switch on the police sirens.

The Decepticon signal started beeping and Prowl looked over at it, shocked. :Prowl to Optimus. Do you read me?:. Prowl asked, still chasing the car with his sirens on. :Optimus to Prowl. I read you. What's the problem?:. He asked through the radio. :I am on chase with the Decepticon Soundwave:.

Harley recognized Soundwave when he tried to kill her when she was still in school. She had gone to the base in Diego Garcia to visit her best friends, Lennox and Epps, as well as the Autobots. They all considered her a favorite amongst the humans. Soundwave was chasing her back then when she was a junior in high school, trying to capture her for Megatron, but the Autobots had shown up and saved her.

:Stay safe, Prowl. It might be a trap:. the comm stopped and Soundwave took a turn to a different place. He followed, his speed going faster. He hit the brakes, almost slipping around as the floor was wet and he stopped as he almost crashed into the abandoned building, hitting the electric fence on the side. A net was thrown on him as he knocked out, blocking the electric shocks from her, as his holoform disappeared.

Harley's eyes widened as she saw the net and wondered how she wasn't getting shocked, before she saw the device Prowl had placed near her. She looked outside the passenger's door window and noticed they were surrounded.

Every part of him hurt. He couldn't transform, the nets were digging into him from every sides. "H-harley... call back up." He told her, too weak to contact anyone. Humans started to get closer, causing him to back away even more into the fence, the net getting caught in his tires.

Harley contacted Optimus from her phone. "Optimus! It's Harley. We need back up now! Prowl and I were caught. We're in front of an abandoned building. Please hurry." She sends the coordinates of their location to him, hurrying as she noticed the humans were closing in on them.

Ironhide came charging in, transforming with Jazz behind him. "I'd drop them weapons if I were you." Ironhide said, pointing his cannons at the humans, as the others came, causing the humans to retreat, there were too many. Jazz's holoform opened Prowl's passenger door, holding his hand out to Harley. She needed to get out, so Prowl can transform.

Harley took his hand and stepped out of the car. "Will he be okay?" She asked Jazz, worried about her new friend.

"He will be. Ratchet has him right now." He said, leading her towards his alt, so they could drive back. 2 hours later, they arrived back, Prowl was up, but still has some burn marks on his bipedal. He was in his office working on something he was given as someone entered. He was expecting Ironhide, Jazz, Optimus, Mirage, Ratchet or Will Lennox.

Harley was busy cleaning her guns as she listened to a few new soldiers talk about her, saying how she's too pretty to join the war, she'll cry and all that other stuff. All of this was said in front of Prowl's office door as she cleaned a gun Ironhide gave her to use on Decepticon target that they have in the training room.

He looked up as he heard voices outside, he stood up and went to open the door, an annoyed expression on his face. "Can you people do this somewhere else? A case just came in and I'm trying to see the problem." He growled to the new soldiers.

They ran off. "Thanks Prowl. They were really annoying me." Harley said, turning to smile at him as her eyes sparkled in the light on the base ceiling, before she recalled his words. "Case? What kind of case?"

He looked down at her, before motioning her to come in. "Prime got the case from the police officer chief that came by. A case came in and he was wondering if Mirage and I could work on it. He's not here right now, but I sent it to him." He brought his servo down for her to hop on. "Prime said I need a holoform name too. Can you give me one? Mirage got his from Mr. Nakamura." He asked her, smiling a bit.

She hops onto his servo and thinks for a bit. "How about Yemon? Yemon Pretton Raul. Your name has Rowl in it, so it's similar in a way." She said as she smiled back.

He hummed for a minute, repeating the name over in his processor. "I like the name. Want to know about the case I'm working on? We might need human help, so we wanted to ask you." He told her, as he sat back down at his desk, placing her on top of the desk.

"So do you want to help us with the case, Harley?" He asked, placing the paper in front of her as he read it off on a data pad.

"Sure. I'll help you guys." Harley says, reading the paper of the case he was talking about.

"It showed that there's been some weird deals happening at a bar. Strange people meet there everyday, try to act like you're there for the same thing, follow the person who's selling it, arrest those who were part of it. Be careful, if a female is with you, they will try to do bad things to her."

Harley nods her head as she took to Prowl's words. There were some strange deals at the bar she normally went to while going undercover as a police officer, but she was normally sent as a person in disguise. "I'll be careful. Don't worry." She told Prowl.

"Looks like it's happening tonight. I contacted Mirage already. We'll just have to find a place to hide our alts." Prowl said, as his holoform appeared next to her, wearing something nice, at least it wasn't police attire. "Is this good?" He looked to her for an opinion.

"You look fabulous." She smiled at him as she nodded her head in approval.

He blushed at the compliment. "Thanks." He said, scratching the back of his head. "What are you going to wear Harley?" He asked.

Harley giggled. "You'll have to wait to find out for yourself." She said, winking at him.

9 hours later

Both Prowl and Mirage were sitting by their alts, waiting for Harley. They repeated the plan to each other, not noticing her walk in with her friend, Avery. Avery came along as to pretend to be Mirage's girlfriend for the mission, with Harley doing the same to Prowl.

(Mirage's outfit)

(Avery's dress)

(Harley's dress. Forget the pockets)

Both looked up as they entered, blushing a bit at what they're wearing. Mirage's holoform disappeared, wanting to hide the blush. Prowl just looked away, looking at the ground as if it was interesting.

Prowl cleared his throat. "You two ready?" He asked, Mirage humming a bit as Avery walked over to him. His holoform disappeared and he wanted to hide just for blushing.

Harley looks at Prowl for his opinion on her outfit. "How do I look?" She asked, looking in his eyes with her green ones.

Prowl opened his passenger side door, waiting for her to hop in. Avery sat waiting in Mirage, playing some music to see which one Mirage likes.

Harley gets inside the car, fixing her dress as she sits in the passenger seat.

Prowl had to hold back a laugh, the dress is tickling his seats. He couldn't hold it back as she moved a bit. He laughed out loud, Mirage could probably hear it, he almost swerved off the road at how much it tickles.

"Does it look that bad?" Harley asked, confused as to why he was laughing when she asked him for his opinion.

"No!! It looks great!! It's just... heheheh.... It's tickling the seats and I can feel it." If his holoform was out, he'd be crying. He continued to laugh a bit more, wishing maybe this was a bad idea, he already almost put them in an accident.

Harley giggled, and then stopped. "Wait... you're ticklish?" She asked with a mischievous smile on her face as her eyes flickered with amusement.

"Frag me..." he mumbled, regretting telling her he was ticklish. At least she only knows his seats are ticklish. The dashboard is ticklish, his door wings the most since they're sensitive.

Harley decided to be a tease to him and lightly dragged her pointer fingernail across his dashboard and her other pointer fingernail on her seat.

He froze. His alt shaking as she did that. "Harley.... I'm driving... please stahp!!" He laughed, his vents kicking in. His holoform appeared, trying to grab at her hands, to stop her from doing it. She might go after his doors.

Harley laughed as she heard him tell her stop while laughing. "I have to thank Bumblebee for him telling me his door wings were sensitive when I touched them back in April. He laughed and I thought was funny." She said, looking at Prowl's door with a glint of mischief sparkling in her eyes.

Prowl laughed harder, barreling right into Mirage, making them fly off into the forest, both landing in a lake. Mirage could also be heard laughing. They're lucky the bar doesn't open yet. "Why now Harley!!" He laughed, getting a hold of her arms, before she could continue. He looked her dead in the eye. "We almost got into an accident if you continue to do that." He explained.

Harley's eyes widened and she looked away, feeling ashamed of herself as she imagined her parents yelling at her to act mature and ladylike.

They were soon back on the road, arriving on time as the bar was opening. They found an abandoned parking lot and left the alts there. "What do we do now?" Mirage asked, as they entered the place.

"We try to have fun so no one gets suspicious about anything." Harley said, she was wanting to know who started the deal and why they met everyday at a bar.

Mirage stood in front of Avery, as some boys were giving her some bad looks. Avery looked away, she was almost used to it because of her father. Prowl crossed his arms, not liking it one bit, as he saw what the girls were wearing. He had to deal with them on Cybertron too, they were the worst. He sighed before walking in, looking around, noticing it was a bit different from the one on Cybertron. He watched as Mirage looked a bit uncomfortable with what he was wearing. He had to agree with him there.

Harley stood next to Avery as she was also getting some bad looks from boys, she had to deal with those looks since her father tore her bedroom door down. She hugged herself, as if it were the only way to protect herself from those looks.

Prowl looked at one man straight in the eye, knowing straight away who it was since he smelled the drugs and other things. The one that shocked him, is the one who can send a Cybertronian out of control. :Found our guy.: He sent to the three. Mirage went outside secretly and put a tracker on their guy's car, so they could follow him.

Harley nodded her head before she looked to Avery and smiled a bit, a secret message that Avery understood in a way.

The man started to leave, both holoforms disappeared, holding their doors out to the two. :We need to go now. Mirage! He has the weapon we all feared would not be on Earth. The one that sends a Cybertronian on a rampage:. He sent to the three, they had to know what the man had. He must've known they were following him because he took off.

Harley hopped in Prowl's car and waited for Avery to hop in Mirage's car before she takes out a laptop that she had brought with her to track down anyone that has a tracker on their person or vehicles.

They took off as soon as they found it, Mirage in the lead, Avery was holding on when she heard about them going on a rampage. :Am I the only one scared hearing about them being able to go on a rampage because of that?:. she sent to Harley. Harley was like a sister to her. She was shy when she first came, but Harley brought her out of her little shell.

:You're not the only one, Avery. But I know they won't lose control. I know they will find a way to stop that machine from hurting their friends. Have faith in them, and everything will be fine. Trust me:. Harley sent to Avery. She would never admit it, but Harley herself was afraid of her friends going on a rampage as well. She refused to show she was scared, she had to be strong for her young friends.

Prowl could sense she was scared, but she was trying to hide it. "What's wrong, Harley? I can tell you're scared. Don't try to hide it." He said, his holoform in the driver's seat.

"I thought I hid my fear pretty well. I'm scared about what might happen to you and Mirage." She said, fear lacing her words.

"It's okay. It's not like they have a weapon that can pierce through our armor. If that were to take effect, it would have to pierce our armor." Mirage answers through the radio, she did not know he was listening in on their conversation.

"But what if they did have a weapon like that? Guys, I'm literally afraid to find out about that." Harley says.

"Heh. If they did, we would already be heading back to base." Mirage joked, scaring poor Avery at that answer. She started to sob at that, thinking of the worst that could happen.

"Mirage, I am going to kill you for saying that!!" Harley all but shouted at him.

Prowl was a bit confused. "Wait... how old is Avery?" He asked, looking at Harley. She sounded really young to even be in the military.

"Well, when I met Avery, she was 14 when she was brought to the base. She's 16 years old now." Harley said, glaring at Mirage's alt mode with fire lighting up in her green eyes.

Mirage tried to comfort Avery, telling her he was sorry. He sighed, seeing she wasn't calming down. He took her out of the passenger's seat, placing her in his lap, while rubbing her back, playing one of her favorite songs. Prowl looked at her surprised. "She is too young to be in the military!! Why is she here if she's that young!!" He exclaimed. Even Mirage was surprised at how old she was.

"Will found her. He found her outside an abandoned house. He brought her to the base. I helped take care of her. The other Autobots were also shocked to hear about her age. But they wouldn't let anything happen to her. When I'm not at the base, I trust them to watch over for me." Harley explained to the two Autobots.

They nodded their heads as they arrived. Both letting the two girls out. They transformed as the two got out, stretching a bit.

Harley nodded her head to Prowl before she took Avery to her room to get her a snack and make some food for the young child to eat.

Mirage and Prowl were surprised the guy didn't remove his tracker. They were back at base, so they can regroup tomorrow, since he did not arrive at his location. Avery hummed as she hid behind Optimus's holoform when Mr. Galloway entered. Optimus chuckled at this, telling her to go stick with Harley. Avery went after Harley, as Optimus started to talk to him.

Harley was humming a song she knew well from her halmeoni (grandmother). She started singing the song later on as she continued humming.

Avery nibbled on her granola bar, not really hungry after what happened today. "The search continuing tomorrow?" She asked, her voice quiet. Galloway has been trying to get rid of her ever since she was brought here.

"Yes." Harley answered, wondering if maybe bringing Avery with them to the bar was a good idea. She worries and fusses over Avery like a mother. Something she never experienced with her own.

"Is it going to be a long journey tomorrow? He stopped, so it means it's far. We doing a road trip?" She asked, bouncing with excitement. She always wanted to go on a road trip, her brown hair swaying.

Harley chuckled at her excitement. "I don't know young one. Anyways, you young lady need to eat." She said, planting her fists on her hips as she looked at Avery with a stern look.

"Yes mom." Avery answered, sticking her tongue out at her, before finishing her granola bar, liking the taste of it. She hummed as she swung her legs around, before getting off the bed. She went to her own room, changing into something comfortable. Prowl's holoform went to her. "Looks like we're doing a road trip. Where's Avery?" He asked, looking around the room. "First time I see a human sized room, that looks like a house." He told her, examining a picture.

Harley chuckled a bit, before she noticed the picture he was looking at. It was one of her jobumo (grandparents) with her when she was at least eight years old.

He smiled at her, before turning away blushing. "I think you should help Avery pack her stuff, it will be a long trip trailing this guy." His holoform fizzled out of existence, his alt sitting calmly outside her room. Avery looked around her room, trying to figure out what to bring. Of course she's bringing her phone, and charger. She had a backpack next to her, with her camera, as she loves photography, she put some clothes and a blanket, putting snacks in the other pocket.

Harley had packed her things in her Nike backpack that she uses for the military. She had her cell phone, headphones, earphones, clothes, blanket, and other accessories packed and ready to go. She had changed into a normal outfit before she knocked on Avery's door.

"Come in." Avery was bouncing around her room, just trying to put on a pair of socks, her backpack near the door.

Harley chuckled, watching Avery bounce around as she placed more snacks in her own bag before she grabbed Avery's shoes and handed them to her.

Avery thanked her, before slipping her shoes on. She grabbed her backpack, a smile on her face.

Harley left the room and went outside to see Prowl's alt mode still sitting outside her room, she climbed inside the car and leaned back into the seat.

Prowl's holoform was asleep in the driver's seat, not even feeling her enter. He was wearing his police attire, with some combat boots.

Harley smiled softly as she looked at him before she gently placed her stuff on the floor, she gently stroked his cheek lightly as her eyes softened.

His head lolled to the side, liking whatever it was doing that. He felt at peace. A rumble escaped both the car and him.

Harley had to cover her mouth in order to stop herself from laughing, she continued stroking his face before she started softly humming.

His optics slowly opened at the humming. He blushed at the situation he was in. His holoform disappeared out of embarrassment, his alt murmuring and stuttering as he was saying some things in Cybertronian.

Harley giggled. "You haven't gotten any recharge have you?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest as she raised a brow at his radio.

He stopped, his vents cooling the air even more in the car. "Maybe..." he answered, his tire twitching a bit, as he went into the hangar. Mirage was there waiting for them.

She sighed as she shook her head and fixed her shirt and hair. She wanted to make sure she didn't look like a mess.

Mirage perked up as the two entered, Avery asleep in his back seats. They were soon back on the road. "Harley, you can go to sleep, it's late." Prowl told her, his holoform appearing and putting a blanket on her.

Harley shakes her head. "I'm fine. I've lasted a few weeks without sleep, I'll last another week." She told him, as she was about to sit up.

He laid her back down, giving her a look. "Would you rather I comm Ratchet and make him put you to sleep instead?" He asked, a glint in his optics.

"You wouldn't dare!" She tried pushing him off of her with her hands on his chest.

He wouldn't budge one bit. "Oh I dare." He answered back, pushing her to stay there, while tightening the seatbelt a bit, before locking it there so she couldn't remove it, his holoform disappeared as she was about to grab him.

Harley struggles to get the seatbelt off of her before she smirked, she lightly dragged her fingernail on the seat and stifled her laughter as she did so.

Prowl turned off his sensory systems, before she did that. "Oh whoops. Can't feel it. Turned off my sensory systems." He said, a small chuckle came out of him.

She growled as she tried getting the seatbelt off of her. She didn't want to sleep, not when she kept seeing her dad beat her until she passed out.

He looked at her suspiciously, wondering why it was so hard for her to fall asleep. "Is something the matter? Do not lie to me." He told her, his holoform appeared, glancing at her.

Harley sighed. "No. Nothing's wrong. Everything is fine. Promise." She said as she waved her hands in front of her, trying to convince both him and herself.

He crossed his arms, not believing it. "Never lie to a police officer or even a Cybertronian. We can tell if someone lies." He said, looking her in the eyes.

"I'm fine." She turns her body away, her back facing him as she lays her head on her right arm. She hates living with her overbearing and controlling parents, but she can't tell anyone about them, otherwise they would kill her.

"Prowl. We're stopping for the night." Mirage said through the radio. They stopped at a gas station, both parking in the parking lot. Prowl stopped his engine, his holoform relaxing in the driver's seat, he removed Harley's seatbelt, making sure she won't leave.

Harley sat up, still not looking at him as she looked at the sky. She saw several stars lighting up the sky, wishing she was free from her parents to be a star.

Prowl pushed her back down. He rubbed her arm. "You know you can tell me. I turned off the comm so no one can hear." He told her, he wasn't lying about that.

"It's not as easy as that. I can't just talk about it and expect all my problems to be solved." She tell him, finally looking him in the eyes, her eyes and voice were void of any emotion.

"What's the problem? Why is it not that easy?" He asked, hearing at her voice. He can tell something's wrong. It might have something to do with her family maybe.

She sighed. "I'm... being..... abused by my parents." She said with hesitation in her tone. She was shaking like a leaf, afraid that he would give her back to her parents so they can punish her for telling someone.

He growled at that, punching his dashboard, before getting out of his alt. Grabbing his phone, he was about to call the police department about this and what to do.

Harley's eyes widened with fear before she tackled him in a hug, trying to stop him from calling anyone. "Yemon. Plea-please don't." She was crying at this point. "You call them, my parents will hurt me worse. Please." Tears spilled down her face as she sat on her knees and sobbed.

"Hey... shh.. don't cry. I wasn't going to call your parents." He dropped his phone to the ground, as he held her there, whispering soothing words to her. He rubbed her back, picking her up and heading to his alt and placing her in the passenger seat, him following while still holding her.

She sniffled as she tried to stop herself from crying, but the tears just won't stop no matter how many times she tried to stop her tears from falling.

"I'm right here Harley. I won't let them touch you." His fingers touched over one of the scars, he wasn't realizing that. "You're not the only one. Mirage came from a family who blamed him for everything. I grew up somewhere where it was really dark, no one smiled or laughed, it was just violence everywhere you looked. That's why I became a police officer." He answered, telling her some things of the past.

"At least I can relate to you guys. Every single time I step foot inside that house, they hurt me no matter what it was. They blamed me for being born, not being ladylike and all that other stuff I guess." She tell him, feeling at peace with him.

"Hm. And your grandparents?" He asked. She didn't know he had a slight crush on her. He was almost starting to fall asleep right there, wanting to hear her hum.

"My jobumo are dead. They died a few days before we left Korea." She told him.

"I'll stay right here with you Harley. It's okay. Just fall asleep." He mumbled to her, his chin on her head. His optics started to close, content with staying that way.

Harley's eyes started closing and she didn't fight off sleep this time. Her eyes closed and she fell asleep almost immediately.

By morning they heard a little girl's voice giggling. "Hey shhhh, Avery. Give me your camera." There was a click of the camera, outside the door. Prowl grumbled as he woke up, smiling down at Harley's sleeping form.

Prowl looked out the window when he saw both Mirage and Avery standing there, a camera in Mirage's hands. He felt Harley stir in his arms a bit, meaning she was going to wake up.

Harley stirred in her sleep before she slowly opens her eyes and yawned a little, before she realized she slept last night in Prowl's arms! She looked and saw Prowl laying there, with his arms around her.

Prowl looked at her, a blue hue on his cheeks, before his holoform disappeared out of embarrassment. Avery hit the ground laughing as she saw Prowl blushing.

Harley looked outside the window and her eyes widened before she gave one of her famous glares that rival Sunstreaker's own.

Avery ran back to Mirage's alt mode, Mirage's holoform following with the camera. Prowl was quiet after that, not wanting to talk to Harley after what happened.

Harley sighed as she turned to look at Prowl's dashboard, placing her hand on it and rubbing it a little. She smiled as she did so, she knew Prowl was embarrassed about what happened and to be honest, she was too.

A soft rumble escaped, meaning he liked it when she did that. "Ahhh. That felt so good." He rumbled even louder, he liked the feeling. He relaxed on his axel, his driving more calm.

Harley giggled as she made shapes with her fingernails, she enjoyed doing this to him. She felt safe and secure when she's around him.

That's when her phone started to beep, meaning someone was calling her. They have almost arrived to the location, so they weren't expecting someone to call any of them.

Harley sighed as she took her cell phone out of her purse, wondering who was calling her when they were on the road, and looked at the caller ID.

Unknown caller ID is read. The only thing they didn't realize the person they're chasing was none other than her father, who was bringing it to someone. He's leading the Cybertronians into a trap to shoot them with a new weapon, the rampage one. The one calling was her mother, she was telling her something.

Harley's breath hitched as her eyes widened before she answered the call and put it on speaker. "Yeoboseyo (hello)?"

"Annyeong Halli. (Hi Harley.) Have you seen your father? He's out selling something!~" Prowl heard what she said and asked. "What kind of car does your dad drive?" He asked nervously, the car they were chasing could be seen looked like her dad's car.

Harley gasped. "Naneun geuleul bonda! (I see him!)" Harley was horrified that her father would do something like this behind her friends' backs, her back. She really wanted to move out of her family's house so she can be free, away from her parents and their abuse.

"Oh I'm sorry~ I guess it's bye-bye to your new friends.~" She said in a sing-song voice, before hanging up. Prowl and Mirage threw the two girls out, transforming with their weapons out, they had arrived to the location.

Harley coughed, sitting up slowly due to the harsh impact with the ground. She groaned as she looked around, trying to spot her parents in this room.

Avery's head was peeking out of a piece of rubble. "Harley..." She mouthed to her, her face filled without fear, as she motioned for her to come here and look at a big weird gun.

Harley went over to Avery's side and looked at the gun, wondering what it is and what it does.

They sneaked in, no one notices them yet and listened to Harley's father have a conversation with a scientist. "Here are the bullets. Are you sure this gun can have these bullets pierce through their armor?" He asked, handing it over to the scientist. "Yes. We did it on a test, with this big guy, Barricade. He's still alive." The scientist answered, putting the two bullets in the big gun. "We need to get those bullets out somehow." Avery said, using sign language to Harley. "Did you lead those two in?" Another scientist asked. "Yes. My men are waiting for the order to capture the two and the human girls with them." Harley's father answered.

Harley's eyes widened with horror as she looked at Prowl and Mirage. She felt horrible because she lives with the man who led them here. She cursed herself in her mind as she felt ashamed to call herself a soldier.

Both bots were hidden, using their holoforms to look like two scientists. "Are they idiots?" Avery signed to her when she saw their holoforms.

Harley could only shrug her shoulders at Avery, wondering what the two guys are doing. I wonder if they know the risk of being found out by them. She thought to herself as she continued watching her father and the scientist.

Avery watched a scientist enter a strange room, not being able to see the inside from her spot, so she moved quietly away from Harley, going somewhere a bit far from her, but still hidden. If someone doesn't call her, she will be safe for now.

Harley, having turned off her phone ringtone so no one calls her anymore before she was thrown out of Prowl when he transformed, followed her, sticking to the shadows as she hid with Avery to see what the room was, and who was inside.

"Let me do this. I'm sneaky than you. I'm smaller too." She signed, she wanted Harley to keep an eye on the two idiots. "You keep an eye on those two idiots." She continued.

Harley nodded her head before she signed to Avery. "Be careful, understand?"

Avery nodded. "You too. And make sure those two idiots don't do something stupid." She signed back, moving forward away from her.

Harley looked at the two, wondering what they were doing. If this weren't a serious situation, she would've laughed at how ridiculous they looked in white lab coats.

Mirage talked to one of the scientists as Prowl went to look around, his shades video taping what he sees and sent it to Harley's phone, also asking. :Where's Avery?:.

:She went inside that room one of the scientists went into. I hope she'll be okay:. She sent back, sending a picture of the room Avery went into.

:Okay:. He sent back. Avery listened closely to their plan, not knowing a guard had spotted her. She listened closely as Harley's father entered.

Avery's pov

The guard spoke to Harley's father as he secretly pointed to where I was hiding.

:Shūto....:. I sent to Harley.

:What? What happened? Is something wrong?:. Harley sent to me as she asked one question after another like a worried mother would do to her child.

Harley's father nodded to the guard advance on me. He went to the right, motioning the guard to go to the left so they can corner me. Before I could answer-

:Avery! Watch out!:. Harley sent to me as she watched the whole thing from her hiding spot.

I dropped my phone and screamed as I was grabbed from behind, kicking and squirming around, trying to get out of his grasp. "Lasciami andare!! Idiota de un mostro!! I miei amici ti uccideranno!! (Let me go!! You monster!! My friends will kill you!!)" I screamed in Italian.

Third person pov

Harley quickly texted both Bots that Avery was in trouble and she was going to help her.

Prowl grabbed her before she could, Mirage behind him as they went to an abandoned storage room. "Don't!! If you go!! Your father will catch you! You don't want to go back right?!" He asked, as he held her against the wall.

Harley struggled to get out of his grasp before she looked in his eyes. "If someone doesn't help her, she'll die!!" She told him as she struggled.

"Hmmmm. Tie her up in the middle of the room. I want to make little Avery watch." He smirked, as he lifted her chin. Avery bit his hand when he brought it close to her face.

Harley was trying to push Prowl off with her hands on his chest as she tried breaking out of his grasp.

Prowl sighed, leaning his head against hers, trying to calm her down as Avery was dragged out of the room she entered, tied to a chair, a gag over her mouth, that she was trying to spit out, but failed.

Harley was breathing heavily as she tried push him off again, she wasn't going to calm down until she helped Avery get away from her father.

"Harley!! You're going to endanger us all if you continue!! A true soldier should know that!!" He shouted and was lucky the walls and doors were soundproof.

Harley appeared to be having a panic attack as she thought of what was going to happen to Avery. She couldn't calm down, she tried to but it only made her panic attack worse.

Prowl sighed as he knew she was having a panic attack. He was going to regret this if she doesn't have any feelings for him. He brought her in for a kiss, Mirage looked away, not wanting to see this. They didn't know her mother was watching secretly, smiling creepily at this.

Harley stopped struggling and kissed him back. She was still breathing heavily as she tried to keep her breathing calm after what happened.

Prowl stopped and looked her in the eyes. "I don't want to lose you too. Please don't go." He whispered, as he hugged her. "I'll keep guard for now." Mirage said, leaving the two alone. Prowl went to his knees, crying a bit.

Harley kneeled next to him and hugged him, humming a song her halmeoni sang to her mother when she was upset about something.

"I lost someone close to me already... I'm not losing another person..." he cried in her shoulder, bringing her closer to his spark, he sighed as he listened to her hum.

Harley hugged him close to her, stroking his hair with her fingers lightly and gently, brushing them with loving care.

He calmed down, his crying slowing down. There was a cry of pain, Mirage running in as his side was bleeding, Prowl looked up at that, running up to him and catching the boy as he almost hit the ground. "What happened?!" He shouted to him. "Found my alt. They know we're here." He vented out.

"Ttong! (Shit!)" Harley cursed as she looked around the room, looking for anything that could've spied on them.

Prowl let the mech relax, he felt a pang from his alt, thinking it was nothing. "Harley? Do you see anything?" He asked, just as one of the cameras turned away. He gasped, as the pang he felt, sank into his driver's side door, going through the door and sinking into the seat. He sank to the ground, his left leg bleeding energon, he felt another one as it hit near his shoulder.

Harley ran to his side and slid on her knees, propping his head on her lap as she looked around to see if she can help the two mechs with anything.

Their alts were dragged in, both looking damaged just like their holoforms. Avery almost cried at the sight, struggling at the sight. The gag fell, and she screamed. "Stop! Don't hurt them!!" She cried out, as Harley's father slapped her across the face.

Harley looked up from stroking Prowl's holoform's face. She looked between the two mechs and to where she thinks Avery is.

Avery was on the ground, not tied up in the chair, as a gun was pointed at her head by Harley's father, tears falling from her eyes at the sight of the gun. "Why don't you come out, oh Great Robots, you care about her right?" He said maniacally, the gun pushing against her head. Mirage growled, his holoform struggling a bit to disappear, Prowl wanting to do the same thing. Mirage's holoform disappeared, his alt transforming with a roar of his engine.

"Go. Help her." Harley tells Prowl, knowing he wants to transform. "Be careful." She warned him.

Prowl's holoform disappeared, his alt transforming into his all of glory bipedal, his optics raging red. Harley must've realized her mistake as the gun was pointed at the two's neck cables. Prowl held his gun at Harley's father growling, he smirked before regretting it as Optimus and the crew come charging in, the scientist took out the bullets before they all retreated. Avery was able to stand as she ran to Optimus crying as she hugged his digit.

Harley watched her hug Optimus and sighed before she walked out of the storage room, she didn't bother looking up as she thinks she'll be let go because she's related to two people who want to cause harm.

Prowl brought his servo down for her, smiling as she hopped on. "We're not letting you go, Harley." He whispered.

2 years later

They've been dating for awhile now, she wanted to introduce him to her other family who were more nicer than her parents. Prowl was a nervous wreck at this, since he's never met her family before, and she has a lot of little cousins.

"Don't worry, Prowl. My family will love you. I know they will." She reassured him, smiling at him.

He nodded his head in agreement as they started off on the road, he can get rid of the headlights at will, so he kept them out in case he's needed. He looked around as they passed by a lot of forests. He watched as a deer poked its head out from a corner of a tree.

It went by so fast, they were at the house already. He parked his alt, as a little boy comes running out over to his alt, scurrying around it and taking the police cruiser in as Prowl got out.

Harley steps out of the car and looks around, before she looks at the house and smiles at the sight of her family.

"Halli!!" The little boy who ran around his alt tackled Harley's legs in a hug. "I missed you.~" he said in his cute little voice.

His name is Griffin. He is the youngest in the family and his favorite cousin is Harley. He is three years old and loves police cars. Wants to be a police officer when he's older.

"Nado geulipin geuliwoss eo. (I missed you too Griffin.)" Harley said as she picked up her baby cousin and hugged him close to her while speaking her Korean language.

Griffin understood some words. "Halli. You know I'm still learning. Eomma says that I first need to learn French and English before I learn Korean." He told her, wrapping his arms around her neck, looking a bit shy at Prowl. "Who is this stranger? Is he your boyfriend~?" he asked.

"Griffin! You are far too young too know about such things. Where did you hear that word?" Harley asked, wondering who she needs to punch.

"Eomma." He answered, looking at Prowl wondering about something. "Is he a police officer, Halli?" He asked, using the nickname he liked to call her.

She sighed when he said Eomma, before nodding her head. "Yes he is." She said, smiling at Prowl before turning her gaze to her baby cousin.

Prowl smiled back, before taking their stuff out of the trunk, following one of the family members to the room Prowl and Harley will be sharing, which Griffin is next door to them. "Do you think he will allow a drive? I want to see what it's like." Griffin asked, too excited with the police cruiser there.

"Hm. Who knows? He might. Let's go visit the other family members first, yeah?" She chuckled, heading inside the house to see her other family members mingling together.

Griffin hid his face at his older cousins, they weren't as cool as Harley. They were mean. "You're my best cousin. I don't want to stay here. My Eomma is ill. She wanted me to go with you so you can continue watching over me. Everyone here is mean, except my parents and they decided you're the right person." He told her, looking innocently in her eyes.

Harley looked at Griffin, shocked that her aunt and uncle suggested her of all people. Everyone in the family knew about her parents' treatment towards their first daughter and everyone was pissed off at that. Her father's parents offered to take her in, she thought living with them would ease her mind. She told them she'd think about it. She looked at Griffin, conflicted about what to do.

He hugged her tighter. "They told me to keep it a secret about my Eomma being ill, but I couldn't. She doesn't have much time to live." He cried, not wanting to let her go. If you look closer, he looks more American than Korean, he's like his Eomma, who was born here, except he has his father's amber eyes and raven black hair.

Harley hugged her baby cousin close and blinked her eyes. Her ajumma didn't tell her that she was ill. She wondered where she was, she needed to talk to her.

Griffin was put down slowly and he started to head for the stairs, motioning her to follow him. Prowl was in the room, putting some of their stuff away. He sat down on one of the beds, deciding to take a small nap since it was a bit of a long drive from base to the family house.

Ajumma Melody sat in her room quietly, looking out the window blankly, not hearing her aduel Griffin enter with her jokattal Harley. "Eomma?" Griffin asked in his cute voice as he walked over to her.

"Ajumma?" Harley asked in a soft voice. She was wanting to break down, scream, do anything but stand there while her ajumma was dying. She wanted to prevent her death, but knew she couldn't.

"Didn't I tell you to quit calling me ajumma, Halli? I told you I loved it when you called me Melody." She told her, her voice sounding weak, but still having her motherly tone. Griffen pushed out a chair for her to sit down next to her. Griffin sat on the bed, liking it as his Eomma combed his hair with her hands.

"I know Melody, but I still love calling you that. Where's samchon?" She asked, looking around for her uncle. "I'm right here my little jokattal." A man walked in, leaning on a cane that he has.

"Appa!!" Griffin cheered from his spot. You could tell there's a bit of resemblance between the two with the amber eyes and raven black hair. Melody chuckled at his little cheer, before starting to cough in her hand. Prowl entered as he heard some noise, tilting his head in confusion, giving a small smile to Harley. "Now who's this young man?" Melody asked, looking Prowl up and down, taking in his appearance. Griffin asked the same question since he didn't get Prowl's name.

Harley gave a small smile back to Prowl. "This is Yemon Pretton Raul. He's a police officer. But he also works with me at the base I'm working at." Harley introduced Prowl as his holoform's name.

Prowl gave a small wave as he entered. "Come here Mr. Raul. You keeping an eye on my jokattal?" Melody asked, motioning for her niece to sit down in the chair near her, while Prowl could stand. Prowl looked around the room as he entered. "Yes." Prowl answers, as he went near the bed. Griffin hugged Prowl when he was close, wrapping his legs around his back. Prowl looked to Harley for help, not knowing what to do, since he was a lot smaller than what he was used to.

Harley's samchon chuckled at his aduel's action. "I hope my little jokattal hasn't caused much trouble at the base." He said, knowing his niece would be giving some people trouble when they work with her. Harley sat next to her aunt as she blushed in embarrassment. "Samchon!!" Harkey shouted, her cheeks were red.

Prowl chuckled at that. "Nah. But she gave me some trouble while I tried to put her to sleep. She's also my girlfriend." Prowl said, Griffin getting out of his arms, and Prowl went behind Harley, giving her a kiss on the cheek, wrapping his arms around her. Melody gasped, giving Harley a thumbs up. "He is the right man for you. What's your job?" She asked, interested. "I'm a police officer while also working at the military." He answered, making Griffin jump up in excitement.

"Ajumma, Samchon. Why? Why me? Why did you say Griffin would be living with me?" She asked, looking at both of them.

"We figured you were the right person. He never liked the others. You remember that Griffin can sense people's auras. When he was a baby, he always cried while in someone else's arms, that had a mean aura around them, he never cried when me, samchon or you held him." Melody explained, hoping her jokattal understands this. "Your appa and Eomma are also coming by, bringing a boy with them. I don't know why, but if something happens, please take care of Griffin no matter what." Melody continues, rubbing her son's head as he fell asleep.

"Ajumma.." Harley said, deciding to tell her about her parents treatment towards her. "You know how my Appa and Eomma are. They tore my bedroom door down." She looks at both her ajumma and samchon as she tells them about her life with her parents. "I'll do what I can to keep Griffin safe." She continues, looking at her cousin with soft eyes.

"Hey... what did I say about calling me that." Melody told her, scolding her a bit, even though she was sick. Griffin stirred a bit, as he was sensing some bad aura coming closer to their room. Guess who opened their door, as Prowl hugged Harley from behind.

"What are you doing to my daughter!!" was the first thing they heard, causing Prowl look confused, as Griffin started to cry at the loud voice, his ears are sensitive sometimes.

Harley picked up Griffin and started humming him a song that he sang to him once when he was a year old, he was having a nightmare and she calmed him down with her singing and humming.

Prowl was held down by a strange man. "Sister!! Are you okay?! Who is this man?! David, hold him there!!" He ordered to the man on top of him, who was crushing a wound he had on his back. He grunted in pain, not wanting to let him know it hurt. Griffin was sniffling a bit, sensing too many mean auras in the room. "Too many mean aura. Scared." He whispered.

David nodded and held Prowl down, Harley gave Griffin to Melody before she stormed over to the guy holding Prowl down, pushing him off of Prowl, helping him to his feet.

Prowl growled a bit, heading back to his room since his shirt was soaking up with energon, which he didn't want anyone to see. What they don't know is that Griffin saw it.

"Harley!! What are you doing?! This man was trying to hurt you!" Harley's mother screamed at her daughter. Harley glared at her parents and the other man before she nodded to her ajumma and samchon before she followed Prowl to their room.

It was time for them to go, so ajumma can rest and have a nap, so Griffin wanted to spend time with his cousin and Hernandez boyfriend. "Can I spend time with you two?" He asked, doing the puppy dog eyes, he wanted to ask about the blue he saw bleeding through the shirt.

Harley chuckled as she changed the bandages on Prowl's back. "That's not up to me, Griffin. You'll have to ask Yemon about that." She smiled at her little cousin. David was wanting to know who that man was and why he was hugging Harley like that.

Prowl just nodded his head, his wound stinging a bit. "What was that blue stuff? You also have a weird aura surrounding you. Why are your eyes a bright blue?" Griffin asked, which Harley should facepalm, since she forgot he can sense any aura, even from an animal.

Harley stiffened as she finished adding the bandages to Prowl's wound. She cleaned her hands on a rag that she brought from base before she looked at him after sitting next to him. She wondered what she should tell her three year old baby cousin.

Prowl looked back at her, not sure now. His look said everything. "He saw that much, combined with my aura." He mouthed to her. Griffin tilted his head, wondering why they weren't answering. "If it's something no one else can hear, I'll keep it a secret." He chirped, and he was telling the truth about that.

Harley smiled at him. "He's telling the truth about not telling anyone anything. I think he should know." Harley mouthed back to Prowl. She knew how Prowl didn't want his secret entering the wrong ears, she understood that.

Prowl sighed. "Why don't me and Griffin go for a drive? We'll be back." Prowl said, kissing Harley. What they didn't know, was that David was secretly watching as this happened.

"Be careful you two. I mean it." Harley said, she had her arms crossed as she looked at the two in front of her. She walked over to her cousin. "You keep an eye on him for me, okay?" She kissed Griffin's forehead before walking over to Prowl. "Stay safe." She kissed his cheek.

Griffin's pov

I nodded my head, running past mean aura man. David closed the door as the two left. I skipped down the stairs, ignoring the auras I sense around me, as I went outside, going over to the police cruiser.

Prowl followed me to his cruiser, getting in the car. He hoped Harley would be okay while he was gone.

I looked around the interior, noticing some different things in the car. I watched as we drove away from the house, I felt relief flow through me as I didn't feel any of their auras. I sighed, slightly annoyed about being able to sense auras.

Prowl looked at me as he drove away from the house. He wondered how the other Autobots are doing and if he's needed for anything back at base.

"Have you ever hated something you wish you never had?" I blurt out randomly. I wish I just threw myself out of the car for asking that.

Prowl was confused. "What do you mean by that?" He asked, looking between both me and the road.

"I can sense people's aura that kinda makes me sensitive when I see it's dark." I explained, hugging my knees close to me, as I sense his. "Yours is different. It's a mix of both." I continue. "What are you?" I finished, lifting my head up to look at him.

Prowl stiffened and so did his alt mode. He sighed before pulling over into a forest, where no one can spy on them, before turning the car off.

I looked confused. "How am I sensing this car's aura. Cars don't have auras." I exclaimed, looking around as I go right out to make sure it was someone maybe hiding under it.

Yemon sighed before he got out of his alt and his holoform disappeared before he transformed into his bipedal mode.

"Eep!! Robot!!" I ran just as the car transformed, too scared because of the aura I sense. "Scary aura..." I whispered, hiding behind a tree. I started to cry, the aura was scary to me. "How am I sensing a robot's aura." I peeked around, my arms hugging half the tree.

Prowl sighed as he watched me run away. "I will not harm Harley's baby cousin. I promise on my spark." He said, as he looked around for me.

I heard a tiny branch break behind me, causing me to slowly look behind me. I screamed out in fear at the bear, running out of my hiding spot crying as the bear was not docile.

Prowl picks him up and holds him close to his spark, growling at the bear in a warning tone.

I hid my face, not wanting to believe any of this. "Why?! Why can I sense your aura?! It scares me!" I screamed, cowering back in the shadows.

Prowl decided to tell him about who he is and what he is, even mentioning about how he's from Cybertron.

I listened silently, before looking up at him. "Can any of your friends help me with this?" I ask, looking up at him innocently. :Prowl!! I need you back now. There's some disturbing news after you two left. We might have to return back to base early again and I'm trying to convince my parents to let me head back. When you come back, help Griffin pack his stuff:. Harley sent a text to him, sounding a bit urgent as she sent it.

Prowl transforms again and onlines his holoform. "They might be able to. Let's head back. Harley needs us."

I hop in, with newfound energy. I wanted to see Eomma already. "I wonder if Eomma is awake." I wonder to him. I hummed a bit, wishing I could block out the auras I feel around me.

Prowl sped to the house a little, not wanting to alarm me but also wanting to make sure Harley was okay.

Once we arrived, I ran to Eomma's room. Not expecting to see Halli, standing in front of the door. "Halli? Can I go see Eomma?" I asked her, confused as to why the door was closed.

Prowl was also confused as to why the door was closed. "Harley? What is it? What's wrong?" He asked, worried.

She just broke down crying, hugging Prowl close. I tilted my head in confusion as to why my cousin was crying. "Griffin, go pack. We're leaving early today. They called us to come back." I nodded my head, running off to my room to pack.

Harley's pov

I was sobbing as I held Prowl close, not wanting to believe that she was gone. Ajumma... I sniffled and rested my head on Prowl's chest.

Prowl tilted his head, before understanding what I meant by. He hugged me back, rubbing my back. "You guys want to hide it from Griffin?" He asked.

I shook my head no. "He needs to know. It's not right keeping it from him." I said, trying to stop my tears.

"Well. You'll have to be the one to tell him." Just as he said that, there was a sound of a sparkling crying, either in fear or sadness. Griffin comes running out of his room, tears streaming down his face, as he tried to run to Eomma's room. David came out of the room, making Prowl figure out that David told him the news.

I glared daggers at David before I turned to Griffin, tears welling in my eyes once again.

Griffin looked up as his appa came out of the room. He whispered something to him, as he put a necklace on his son. Griffin nodded his head understanding. Samchon went over to me. "Take good care of him please. Melody would've loved it." He told me, passing Griffin's bags that were packed.

I nodded my head, taking the packed bags before I hugged Samchon. I realized that I would have to bring him with us back to base, I hardly trusted my parents to watch him while Prowl and I were gone.

Third person pov

Prowl held Griffin as he fell asleep from all the crying. "What do we do with Galloway? He's going to try something, just like with Avery." Prowl told her, as they left the house.

Harley sighed. "I'll think of something. I'm not sure how, but I'll make sure Griffin doesn't get found out by him." She said, combing her fingers through her cousin's hair with gentleness.

He kissed her forehead. "We'll all make sure of that. He'll just have to sleep with one of the bots in the Autobot hangar, since the rooms for humans are always checked to make sure no one suspicious is there." Prowl continued. He gently put Griffin in the backseat, putting the seatbelt on, before hopping into the driver's seat, his holoform disappearing after closing the door and opening the passenger side door for Harley. What they don't know is that Harley's father, mother and David watched from a distance.

Harley smiled as she hopped in his alt mode, she leaned back into the seat and sighed. She felt tears well in her eyes as she remembered her ajumma and samchon, all the memories they shared together and all the fun times they had.

Prowl made a somewhat purring sound to her. The heaters turning on a bit. "You should sleep too. It will be a long drive. Go in the back with Griffin." Prowl told her, his side mirror turning to look at Griffin in the back, as the young boy nuzzled into the seats.

"Prowl. You know I can't sleep." Harley told him, taking her jacket off and placing it over Griffin's body. She smiles sadly at her sleeping cousin before turning back to the front.

"I'll be right here. Just remember that when you sleep." He answered, driving around traffic, taking a detour.

Harley sighed. "You won't give up, will you?" She asked with a mischievous smile.

"Nope and don't try tickling me. My sensory systems are always off around you. Why do you think I didn't laugh when Griffin nuzzled into the seats?" He asked, he took a left, going down some street.

"So much for having fun." Harley muttered to herself as she looked out the window, crossing her arms over her chest.

Prowl's signals started going haywire, stutters came out of the radio, some music glitching as they had no connection outside.

"Prowl? What's going on? What's happening?!" Harley asked, freaking out that Prowl's radio was making noise.

"Everything's good. Just going to do a systems shut down." He said, parking somewhere away from prideful eyes, before he shut his systems down, the windows open so the air could come in.

Harley checked on Griffin to see if her baby cousin was still asleep or not.

Griffin's amber eyes stared back at her, looking tired and confused. "Where are we, Halli?" He asked.

"I don't know, sweetie. I'm not sure where we are. We'll be out of here soon." Harley promised him.

Her phone started beeping, having an unknown message sent to her. :How's your little Autobot?:.

Harley ignores the message and starts trying to figure out how to help Prowl.

:I know where you are, your cousin Griffin is with you. I know your real name. Harley Kim right?:. It sent another one. Griffin was rubbing Prowl's seats, wondering if he was okay.

Harley ignored that message too, wondering who was sending the messages and how the hell they know who she is and where's she's at, how they know her cousin and Prowl.

Static came out of the radio, his sirens started flashing on and off. Griffin scrambled up, taking off his seatbelt forcefully and going to the driver's seat, trying to turn off the sirens.

Harley turned her cell phone off completely and starts trying to help her cousin with turning the sirens off.

The sirens stopped, but static still came out of the radio. Cars started pulling up out of nowhere. Griffin started shaking as he felt the auras from those surrounding them. Static was coming out of the radio as if trying to tell them something. A message was sent to Harley's phone. :Get behind the backseats!! There's a hidden compartment where your luggage and everything is. If there's nothing happening outside, try to get my systems back online:. Prowl sent to her.

Harley quickly grabbed Griffin and went to the secret compartment Prowl told her about and went inside, fixing the seats and told Griffin to be quiet so she can hear what happens to Prowl. She turned her phone back on but kept it on silent mode.

Gunshots could be heard from outside, weird noises following right after. Statics of sparks starting to appear between the two cousins. Its mouth was moving, trying to talk to them, but in a different language.

Harley tries to understand what it is saying. She tilts her head in confusion as she glanced at her cousin before looking at the mouth again.

A face started to appear, looking a lot more like Prowl. Griffin then realized something. "He's trying to force his holoform online." Griffin whispered to Harley, watching as the sparks started getting worse, his half holoform starting to fade a bit.

"Prowl. Stop forcing your holoform online. You do that and Ratchet will hit you with a wrench before he fixes your holoform." Harley scolds Prowl, whispering those words to him.

:I don't think that's why it can't come online:. He sent. Half his holoform finally appeared, only showing the top half, with the left side of his chest to his arm missing. His expression pained, as that took awhile to do. "I..'.m. H.e.r.e. C.a.n.'.t. S.y.s.t.e.m.s. W.e.a.k." He said, in broken words.

"There has to be something we can do." Harley said, thinking for a minute. "Okay. I'll see if I can fix your systems and get them online." She crawled to the entrance of the secret compartment, about to open it. "Griffin, stay here. Okay?" She looked to her baby cousin.

Prowl brought his hand out, grasping at her arm. "D.o.n.'t. G.o. O.u.t.s.i.d.e. T.h.e.y. A.r.e. S.t.i.l.l. O.u.t.s.i.d.e. D.a.n.g.e.r.o.u.s." He told her, fear evident in his optics. Griffin nodded in agreement with him. "Halli. You might not even know how to fix it. This seems worse." He continued for the poor mech. "With the way he's acting, we might need Ratchet." He said, trying to show some proof.

Harley sighed and looked at the two boys. She knew they were right, but she was a soldier and soldiers put their lives on the line to save their precious people and home.

"Halli. Prowl needs you right now. Stay..." Griffin said, as a whine escaped Prowl as a wound started to bleed. The gunshots were fired near his alt, damaging some of the wounds that were almost done healing.

Harley gasps as she went to Prowl's side, holding his hand. She whipped her phone out and started looking through her contacts of the Autobots.

"W.o.n.t. W.o.r.k. A.l.r.e.a.d.y. T.r.i.e.d. T.o. C.o.n.t.a.c.t. N.o. C.o.n.n.e.c.t.i.o.n. W.i.l.l. G.o. T.h.r.o.u.g.h. T.h.e.y. A.r.e. B.l.o.c.k.i.n.g. I.t. F.r.o.m. I.n.s.i.d.e. A.n.d. O.u.t.s.i.d.e." Prowl said weakly, grasping her hand tightly.

"It wouldn't hurt to try." Harley said, looking at him with sad eyes as tears started streaming down her face.

"I. W.i.l.l. T.r.y. T.o. M.o.v.e. U.s. A.w.a.y." He continued, his holoform disappearing slowly, his alt's engine starting with a roar.

"Be careful Prowl." Harley whispered as she listened to his engine and looked to her cousin.

He rammed into one of the cars, before speeding off , taking on a second alt he decided to scan, taking on its form , pushing Griffin and Harley back to the front. "Did you take on another alt?" Griffin asked, noticing the interior was different. "Y.e.s." He answered. His systems were still damaged.

"We need to get back to base. STAT." Harley said, as she whipped out her phone to try and call one of the Autobots again.

Mirage was the one to answer. :911. What's your emergency?:. you could hear the amusement in his tone.

"Mirage! No time for jokes! We got a problem!" Harley shouted at him through her phone. "Prowl's systems are damaged."

He must've went into overdrive after that. :How badly is he damaged? Who else is with you?:. he barked at her, worry in his tone. Griffin looked up as he heard the voice. "D.i.n.o." Prowl called weakly as the phone was put on speaker. Arcee must've walked by when she heard it.

"They're really damaged. He forced his holoform online, but it was only half. I have my baby cousin with me. I'm not sure if we'll make it back to base." Harley said as she looked around for any enemies that might sneak up on them.

:I'm on my way. Find somewhere to hide:. Arcee called. There was the sound of a transforming sequence, before the engine of a motorcycle can be heard. Prowl found somewhere safe and onlined his holoform once more, looking a bit better.

Harley looked at him with worry in her eyes. She was afraid something would happen to Prowl and she didn't have her weapons with her.

He reached out, he wanted a hug. "H.u.g." He said. "V.i.r.u.s." He continued, sounding weaker than before.

Harley gives him a hug from her spot in the passenger's seat. She wanted to help Prowl, but she didn't have the tools to help him.

A mustang and the sound of a truck's engine arriving scared Griffin into hiding in his seat. Prowl flashed his lights, signaling them to where he is. Arcee stepped off the motorcycle, opening the door, looking confused at the little boy, who has fear in his eyes. "Strange aura, from both person and motorcycle. Same one to Prowl." He whispered. Ironhide came over to see, scaring the little boy even more. "Halli!! Weird aura people." He screeched, going to his cousin and hugging her.

"Weird aura? Halli?" Arcee and Ironhide asked at the same time as they looked at the little boy, who was hugging Harley like she was a lifeline for him. They watched as Harley tried comforting the little boy before they realized they needed to help Prowl.

Prowl's holoform disappeared, Griffin was scared since he had to ride in the truck by himself, since Arcee wanted to talk to Halli about him. She gave him a hug and told him to be brave for Eomma. He got into the truck, shaking a bit as he quietly sat down in the seat.

"What's your name kid?" Ironhide asked him, wanting to know his name and why he was with Harley and Prowl.

"Griffin. My mom Melody. I may look American, but I am also Korean. My appa is Korean. I am 3 years old as of yesterday." Griffin answered, not sure if he could trust him fully.

"Happy belated birthday. What's your relationship with Harley? You guys friends or something?" He asked as he looked at Arcee and Harley, who were having a conversation of their own while he had to bring Prowl's alt mode back to base.

"I'm her cousin. I am the youngest one in the family. Eomma said I was the best person to have in her life. Halli is her nickname that I like to call her. I'm the only one allowed to call her that." Griffin said, looking down sadly, he wanted to cry, remembering his eomma passed away. He remembered the doctor saying she had five days left to live.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 428 20
A Transformers: Age of Extinction Fanfic Forever cursed to be tormented by the tragic loss of her best friend, Song Westorp must take part in a darin...
2.3K 147 52
I can tell you that the moment I met all of these people, it changed my life. I befriended a techno-organic alien, went to the multiple universes hom...
210K 5.3K 22
Mizuki Kuran is the older sister of Yuki Kuran, she was a great beauty and looked exactly like her mother. she was kept hidden and when her parents d...
935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.