Angel Academy

By Antusama

"Rebels don't only exist in human world,darling.They exist in the heavens too." "Welcome to Angel Academy!" S... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 10

977 86 23
By Antusama

Sora is standing in front of Angel Noel in his office with the rebels.

It is one day after the orientation event.Yesterday the academy had to be closed because everyone was to drunk to do anything.Hardly anyone came out of their room.

And today Angel Noel calls them in his office as the first thing in the morning.

He has been silently starring at them for awhile.Sora wasn't sure why was silently looking at them.Why doesn't he say anything?Did they do a mistake?

"I'm a bit bored already..so can you please tell us what is going on,"Yoongi said while fake yawning.

Sora was glaring at him but he completely disregarded that.

Normally Angel Noel would narrow his eyes at the behavior but today he just chuckled.All of them were shocked by this.

"What do you think happened to the old man?"Jungkook 'whispered' to Hoseok.

Hoseok 'whispered' back to Jungkook,"I think after dealing with us for this long,he has finally lost it!"

Sora was about to stop them.

But Angel Noel laughed again because of their 'whispering'.He could hear it all.He looked pleased and happy.

His laugh again shocked them.They all wondered what was wrong with him.

Taehyung didn't even try to whisper.He said loudly,"I think he is still drunk from the event."

Sora gasped.Why is he saying that right in front of Angel Noel?

Angel Noel laughed as if that was the funniest thing ever.He then said,"You angels have done an amazing job at the event.Everything was perfect.I am very pleased by all of you.The performances were so memorable."

"Oh..he's buttering us!"Namjoon said.

"He's trying to be nice because we put up an amazing show,"Jimin said,"Now I understand!"

Sora couldn't stop herself,"Can you guys stay quiet for at least ten minutes?"

Angel Noel again laughed,"It's okay,Angel Sora.I am used to it."

Sora felt sorry for him and what he has to deal with.

"Anyways....your exceptional event,decorations,arrangements,performances will remain a history in the history of the academy.It will be hard to top.Devil Academy didn't perform.And both Madam Marilyn And our highness liked our event more.Our students enjoyed thoroughly,"Angel Noel said,"In conclusion..you guys have won the competition.And Madam Marilyn will fulfill one of your wishes."

Sora bounced with joy.She smiled widely.They worked really hard and seriously on it.After the enjoyment of the event.,it would be a pity if they did t win.

Sora turned to the rebels expecting to see really happy faces.But as soon as she turned Namjoon asked Angel Noel,"Couldn't you have told us this sooner.Did you need to be so dramatic?"

"Yes..we had to wait for fifteen minutes just to listen to this?Wasn't it obvious that we won?"Hoseok asked.

Angel Noel sighed,"You guys are just impossible!"

They smiled widely at that comment.

"Madam Marilyn has called two of you..so two of you need to go.Angel Taehyung,do you want to go?"

Taehyung smirked,"You just want me to be out of the academy even if it's for a short time,right?"

"I wouldn't deny that.I would have less trouble to deal with,"Angel Noel said.

Taehyung smirked.

"So would you like to go?"Angel Noel asked.

"No,I would like to stay and cause trouble,"Taehyung said while smirking.

Sora and Angel Noel sighed.

"Angel Sora?"Angel Noel called and Sora looked at him,"Would you like to go?"

Sora couldn't refuse him,"Sure,Angel Noel."

"Good!"Angel Noel said,"So who should go with Angel Sora?Angel Seok.."

Before he could finish Taehyung raised his arm at the speed of lightening,"I will...I will go.."

"Huh?"Sora asked,confused.

Everyone looked at Taehyung with widened eyes,shocked by his sudden outburst.

Taehyung looked at everyone and lowered his voice to normal and said,"I mean..I am a good angel..and it's the duty of a good angel to listen to the elders..so..."

"Yeah?"Angel Noel asked while smiling.

"Hoseok,"Jungkook again 'whispered' to Hoseok,"Why do I smell something very fishy?"

"Kook,I do too,"Hoseok 'whispered,"I smelled it since the first day when he talked about So.."

"There's nothing fishy!!"Taehyung shouted,"I just want to fulfill my duties for once.What's so wrong about it?"

"Sure,"Yoongi said and smirked.

"Angel Taehyung and Angel Sora,You should not waste any more time then.Get going.Madam must be waiting for your arrival."

"Yeah!"Taehyung said enthusiastically and smirked at Sora.

Sora sighed slowly,"Yeah.Let's get going."

To get to Madam Marilyn's house Sora and Taehyung had to walk through a forest beside Angel Academy.The forest was beautiful and it was a sunny day.So Sora felt really cheerful even though they had to walk for long to get to Madam Marilyn's house.On the way there Sora and Taehyung talked a lot.They mostly fought and bickered But Sora really liked the time.Taehyung told her about different stories about the rebels.Sora was shocked after listening to them.The rebels were braver than she thought.Taehyung's stories were really interesting.So Sora didn't mind the long walk there.

"So what you're telling me is...once you broke into the Devil Academy?"Sora asked,shocked.

"No,not actually the Devil Academy.But the hostel of it,"Taehyung said as if it were a piece of cake.

"Did you get caught?"Sora asked while fixing her hat that she wore to get protection from the sun.

"Yeah..we got caught pretty soon.Some students saw us.And then they told it to their teachers..and then Angel Noel found out.You get where this is going,right?"Taehyung asked.

Sora narrowed her eyes at him and didn't reply.

"What?"Taehyung asked.

"You were behind all this,weren't you?You gave the others idea of breaking in there,isn't it?"

Taehyung rubbed his hair and then said,"Umm..technically you are not wrong..."

Sora sighed,"I feel bad for Angel Noel.He has to deal with you guys everyday!"

Taehyung chuckled,"I guess you are right."

Sora's heart races every time she hears him chuckle or laugh.This time was no exception as well.

Before Sora could say anything Taehyung announced,"Look,we're here!"

Sora looked ahead and they were actually at the end of the forest.She could see a big wooden house at the end of the forest.In front of the forest was a garden with beautiful flowers.She could also see a vegetable garden at a corner.The house looked beautiful,like a fairytale.

"Woah!"Sora said while walking closer to the house.

Taehyung smiled at her excitement while walking behind her.

The closer she got to the house the more beautiful it looked.There was a well in one part of the garden.There were benches on the garden.Sora liked it very much.

After coming into the garden Sora looked at everything in the garden.

"Sora-yah,let's meet Madam first..then you can look around,"Taehyung said.

Sora nodded and they were about to go to the door and knock on it But right before they could walk further they stopped when they heard a male voice.

"Well,well,well,well,well..whom do we have here?"The voice asked.

Sora saw a guy around the same age as them came out from one of the corners of the garden.He was dressed in all black clothes.He had a bit long and silver hair.

The aura of the place suddenly changed to something unfamiliar to Sora.She looked at the guy carefully.

Who is he?

The closer he came the more carefully Sora could see him.She could also see a girl walking behind him.She had her fiery red hair tied in a high ponytail.She was also dressed in black.She seemed uninterested about everything.She was just staring at her nails while walking behind the boy.

Sora was confused as to who they are.Sora turned to Taehyung who was super unamused and kind of irritated by seeing them.Before she could ask Taehyung said,"Devils."

"Oh!"Sora said and she was honestly taken aback.What shocked her was that how good looking the devils are.Especially the guy.Sora always imagined devils as scary monsters but this is so different from what she thought.

She didn't even realize that was staring at the guy awestruck.

He finally came and stood right in front of Taehyung and said mockingly,"Isn't it our infamous rebel,Angel Taehyung?"

Taehyung smirked,"I see you haven't changed Devil Yito.You are still as annoying as I remember."

Yito chuckled,"Still feisty as ever,Huh?"

Taehyung smirked,"Guilty.I was in a such a good mood but looking at your face completely ruined it."

"I'm so glad that I could ruin your mood.Because you coming here isn't making me super happy either!"Yito said while putting his arms on the hips.

"Why are you even here?Oh wait...did you come to get the certificate of you loosing?"Taehyung asked while smirking,"You were the organizer of the orientation,Huh?No wonder why you lost so pitifully."

Sora was glaring at Taehyung.

Yito was trying to control his temper,"You do have a merit of making anyone angry,Huh?"

Taehyung smiled,"If I knew the devils would come here,I wouldn't waste my time coming here.That is probably why Angel Noel didn't tell me.."

"Or probably because he wanted to get your annoying ass out of the academy as soon as possible?"

Taehyung chuckled,"Yito-yah..did you know that bastard is a synonym of devil?.."

"What did you say?"

"So can I call you bastard Yito instead?"Taehyung asked.

Yito was about to grab Taehyung's collar this time but suddenly Sora said,"I'm really sorry on his behalf."

Both Yito and Taehyung turned to her.

"Don't mind him,"Sora said blushing because Yito looked at her.

Taehyung was glaring at her.

"Oh..I was so focused on to that brat I completely missed the beautiful angel by his side,"Yito said,"I'm Devil Yito by the way."

Sora smiled,"I'm Angel Sora.Nice to meet you."

Taehyung raised his eyebrows,unamused.She doesn't smile like that to him.Why is she smiling like that to a bastard?

"Has anyone ever told you that you are really pretty?"Yito asked,"Do you want to hand out sometime?It would be my pleasure to get to spend time with such a beautiful angel!"

"...Yeah?"Sora asked a bit unsure.She couldn't refuse him bluntly because she didn't want the situation to get awkward but she didn't exactly want to hang out around a Devil.Hanging out with Taehyung is already to much stress.

Yito smiled and probably was about to hug her.Sora froze in her position because she was really shocked.

But before he could step towards her Taehyung suddenly put his huge hand right on Yito's face and push him far away from Sora.Sora's eyes widened at that,so did Yito's.

"I assure you that Sora has a lot more important things to do than wasting her time with you,"Taehyung said and gave a very forced smile.

"Why are you getting so sensitive?Is She your lover?"Yito asked bitterly.

Before she could say no Taehyung smiled and said,"That's none of your business,is it?"

Then he looked at Sora and said,"Let's stop wasting time with these pathetic losers and go to Madam Marilyn,"He said and pulled Sora by her hand before she could say anything.

Sora could finally hear the devil girl's voice behind her.She told Yito in a completely unbothered voice,"Now that you're done embarrassing yourself,can we go in now too?"

Yito sighed,"Let's go,Yuki."

Madam Marilyn welcomes them warmly.She was happy to see the four of them and praised them for their hard work.She then went onto praise about how amazing the event of Angel Academy was.She praised the performances so much.Then she handed Sora and Taehyung the magical certificate of victory.When they wish for something they truly want this magical certificate will fulfill it.She warmed them to make a careful choice.This will give them what they want so make sure to use it carefully.She then asked Taehyung if they already thought about what they wanted.Taehyung said no and then added that they would decide when the time is right.

Madam Marilyn fed them her home cooked lunch even though they said no.Her cooking was fantastic.The food,house,everything was amazing.Taehyung kept bothering Yito the whole day.Yito didn't say anything in front of Madam.But Sora could tell he wasn't liking it.Taehyung is sometimes just too much.

Yuki was bored about everything and Madam Marilyn showed Sora all of her garden and home.She even chatted a lot with her.Madam Marilyn turned out really friendly even though she is really powerful.Sora really liked her.She thinks Madam liked her too.

All in all Sora really liked the experience today.

While coming back Taehyung was looking at the certificate and smiling devilishly,"When we make our wish the whole heaven would turn upside down."

"What're you going to wish for?"Sora asked while walking in the forest.

The sun would set in sometime.The forest now looked more beautiful than before.

"Don't know.But whatever it will be,it would be huge,"Taehyung said and smiled devilishly.

God knows what they would do with it.Madam Marilyn did tell them to wish carefully.What if they ask for something wrong and harmful for heaven?She can't let that happen.She would have to find the wish Our and tell Angel Noel Before something bad happens.

Taehyung rolled the certificate and looked at her while smiling devilishly,"Why?You're scared?"

Sora didn't reply that and just looked at his devilish smiled,"Why do you hate Devil Yito so much?When you are technically more devilish than he is?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes,"Don't even talk about him.He was one of the students that saw us when we broke in
and told the teachers."

"Then what was he supposed to do?"

"Are you siding with him?They are the devils.You should stay miles away from them.And don't ever compare me to those losers."

Sora chuckled,"But what I said is try though.No devil ever broke in to Angel Academy.But you guys did to them.So you probably are more evil than them."

"No,I'm not,"Taehyung said,"And you were being all smiley with that bastard.Don't do that.You should stay far away from devils.Or else..or else.."

Looks like Taehyung was searching for reasons to make her stay away from them.

Sora chuckled,"Or else?"

"It is dangerous.I'm serious.They take innocent angels and throw them into lava!!"

Sora laughed,"Apart from being completely made up it was kind of funny."

Taehyung rolled his eyes,"Just say away from them,okay?"

"But..I don't know..are all those devils this good looking?"Sora asked.

"Huh?"Taehyung asked,"Good looking?Who?Yito?He looks like an electric pole!"

"You're just saying that because you don't like him.But he's so handsome."

Taehyung widened his eyes,"I think there's something wrong with your eyes."

The next thing Sora said made Taehyung lose his mind completely.

"I don't remember seeing someone more handsome than Yito."

Taehyung froze in his spot,"What?"

Sora repeated the sentence and kept walking not noticing that Taehyung stopped walking.

Taehyung then quickly ran and stood in front of her stopping her from waking further.

She looked at him curiously.

"You've never seen anyone more handsome than him?"Taehyung asked.

"Yes,"Sora replied confidently looking at him.

"Are you sure?"

Sora nodded.

"Are you completely sure?"

"Yes!"

"You've never seen anyone more handsome?"Taehyung asked.

"Yeah.What's the big deal about it?"

"What's the big deal?"Taehyung repeated,"Sora-yah..think carefully.Then answer."

"I told you,yes.He's the most handsome man I've ever seen."

Taehyung didn't say something for awhile.Sora looked at his frozen form curiously.

Then he finally bursted out,

"I'm literally standing right in front of you."

Sora held back her laughter.Her plan was working.Of course Taehyung was way more handsome than Yito was.But she wanted to pull a prank on Taehyung.At first she wasn't sure if it would work,but it is working.

"And?"Sora asked,pretending to be clueless.

Taehyung slowly frowned,"You know what?"

Sora raised her eyebrows.

"Don't talk to me!"He said and then walked away from her quickly.

Sora chuckled.He is behaving like a kid.Sora felt so satisfied after this.It felt like a small revenge.

Taehyung walked really far in really short time.After Sora stopped laughing She cupped her mouth and shouted,"Hey,wait for me!!"

"Never!"Taehyung shouted back,"Ask your handsome Yito to wait!"

Sora chuckled again before running quickly and catching up with him.She looked at him and he was sulking like a little child.

Sora smiled while continuing to walk by his side.She couldn't take her eyes off the sulky Taehyung.

Cute.

____________________________
A/N:

Is Angel TaeTae jealous?🥴🥴

Anyways,vote and comment!I would really appreciate it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1.5K 51
"She was our saving grace back then, always getting us through everything, big or small. not only was she our sister, she was also our angel." ... Le...
894K 56.6K 82
Seven fallen angels incapable of falling in love. One girl that can keep them from spiraling into darkness. Used to waiting on others to make a deci...
533K 36.4K 72
"Oh baby, I have a lot more to offer than coffee dates and flowers." The life of 7 boys changes drastically when they encounter two girls, both runni...
562K 31K 47
"Taehyung, you can't touch that girl!" Tae cocked his head to the side, studying your adamant figure, that was blocking him from the sleeping girl. "...