Waiting For A Hero. (LARRY ST...

By AllGoodInThe_Hoods

Harry Styles is a new student at Oakwood high school, he had to move because he got bullied for being gay at... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (last one)
SHOUT OUT
SHOUT OUT
Shout out to my Wifey

Chapter 7

10.9K 316 706
By AllGoodInThe_Hoods

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up five minutes before my alarm, and I just laid there. Looking at the ceiling, not wanting to go to school. I don't even remember what I did Sunday - it's all a blur. Soon, my mom came in to see what was taking so long a few minutes after my alarm. "No reason," I told her when she asked what took me so long.

"Well, get up. That way you'll have time to enjoy the breakfast we made you," she said, exiting the room. 

I sat up, groaned and rolled out of bed. I was really dreading school today. I got up, fixed my hair, got dressed and went downstairs. There was an array of bacon, pancakes, toast, and other delicious food. "Thanks guys," I forced a smile. Even though my stomach was churning out of fear, I knew I should put on a smile and eat for my parents. 

As soon as I ate, my dad stopped me before going out the door. "Want a ride to school?" He asked me. 

"Yeah, that'd be great, Dad. Thanks." I grinned forcefully, climbing into his car. We drove in silence, I was thankful he didn't try to give me a pep talk about my melt down yesterday, which I'm sure my mom told him about. Not that I mind, it's just that they tell each other everything. Which is fine. I don't mind. 

I stepped out onto the concrete. "Have a good day at school, Son!" He yelled as he drove off. A gave a feeble wave, swept the hair out of my face, pulled my backpack around my shoulders and started into my school. Hoping it wouldn't become my own personal hell.

I went to my locker, Louis and his crew walked by me. I tensed up and froze for a moment. This is another decided moment, is my school hell, or Earth?

"Hey," Louis said in a friendly voice. I turned and saw him talking to a girl. 

"Heyyy," she said, dragging out her y's and batting her eyes. She twirled her hair and leaned against the locker, checking him out up and down.

"How are you?" He said in a flirty tone. I rolled my eyes and slammed my locker louder than intended. His head whipped around and saw me, his expression seemed sorry, and regretful. I just turned around and went to class. I saw Lindsey in there. 

"How you holding up?" She said with a sympathetic look in his eyes.

"I'm better-ish. Not the best, but no bullying so far.

"Well, that's good." We took our seats.

*After class, now in English*

"Now," the teacher said as we all walked in. "Did you guys finish your assignment on the analysis of Romeo and Juliet?"

"I did," I whispered at the back of the room while the rest of the students mumbled lies of why they didn't finish it.

"Did ANYONE finish the assignment?" She repeated in an aggravated tone.

I timidly raised my hand. "You did?" She pointed at me. The entire class shifted to look at me. I swallowed and nodded it.

"Well, do you want to share what you wrote? You don't have to read the entire paper, but just tell us your thoughts." She crossed her arms.

I felt my face grow hot as I fished out my paper from my backpack. I cleared my throat and looked at the words, refreshing my memory. "Well, I think Romeo and Juliet is - of course - about forbidden love." I forced myself not to glance at Louis. "And they both love each other, but there's outside forces keeping them apart. Their families. I believe this also represents the Earth, now. And our country, we have higher ranked people controlling us, and sometimes they keep us from being properly happy just because we're 'different.'" After I said that, I looked up at the class. They all looked impressed, Louis looked moved and touched. I forced myself to look away.

"Well, that was a very good job, Harry. You're the only one who's getting full points on this assignment. And as for the rest of you," she turned to the rest of the class, "if you guys don't have this in by tomorrow, you're all going down a whole letter grade." She said, the rest of the claass groaned and started protesting.

"Can we at least have work time in class on it?" A kid said, I think his name was Jared. 

"No, you guys had work time for two days last week and all weekend! You should have gotten it done then. No more work time, we're moving on."

*After class* 

As I was packing up my stuff to go to lunch, a girl stopped me. I've seen her around, she had curly blonde hair, she was tall and I saw a lot of the guys staring at her during class. "Hey," she said. "I really liked what you thought Romeo and Juliet was about. How come I haven't seen you around before?" She smirked. Oh god.

"Uh, I'm new." I said.

"How come I don't see you in any other classes?" She stepped closer to me.

"I'm a freshman," I said. 

"Oh," her smile fell and she started to back away. "Well, uh, bye." She shuffled out. 

I mentally wiped away beads of sweat from my forehead. Thank god, she stopped flirting with me when she found out my age rather than me having to lie and say stupid stuff to get her to stay away. I sighed, packed up my bag and went to lunch.

Lindsey was at her normal tutoring session, I went to sit under my tree and worked on my art homework. We had to draw a picture on our take on the world and progression of humanity. How am I going to cram that into one drawing? After a long time of pondering, I decided to draw a flower with daggers as the petals, and the stem starting to fall apart. From far away, it looks beautiful and delicate. But, up close they're dangerous and falling apart. I wasn't sure if that was good, but I decided it was fine. I shoved my special art paper that my mom got me this weekend into my backpack and ate a granola bar from my lunch. My breakfast was big, so I wasn't that hungry.

When I got to art class, I saw Lindsey in there looking really worried. "What's up?" I asked her.

"I'll tell you later. Hey, is there any chance we could hang out after school?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure there is. My or your house?" I asked.

"Yours. I still haven't met your parents," she gave a feeble chuckle.

"That's right," I said back.

"So, everyone put your assignment on the desk along with a piece of notebook paper. Everyone's going to walk around the room with a pencil and write their opinions on what the pictures mean."

I followed directions, and when we were done I sat down. I read some of them, and a few were pretty accurate, but there was one, I'm pretty sure it was Louis's handwriting, it said "Idk. a flower?" I laughed, he was kinda stupid. At least he's cute.

After we got them turned in and graded, class and school was finally over. Wow, I don't think bullying is going to be let into my life again! Louis is just going to ignore me, which I don't care about. Much. I mean, it'd be better that he talked to me, but if I had to choose between him ignoring me and him bullying me, I'd choose him ignoring me any day, right?

"Can you come over?" I asked her. She still looked horrified and stressed.

"Yeah, I texted my mom and she said it was fine." She said, biting her lip.

"All right, I'll text my mom." I pulled out my phone and sent my mom a text.

It said: Mom, can my friend Lindsey come over?

She said: Yes of course. Is she allergic to brownies?? ;)

I said: I asked, she's not. Enjoy :)

We rode the bus to my house we walked in and my mom was already shoving brownies into my face. "Hi, Lindsey. It's great to meet you. I'm Mrs. Styles, but please, call me Anne." She said, giving her a hug.

"Nice to meet you, Anne, Mr. Styles," she shook my dad's hand, he gave her a warm smile. I still saw something troubling her, so I cut this short.

"Mom, Dad, we're gonna go upstairs and work on homework, okay?" I said, taking the plate from my mom.

"Fine by me," she said.

"Thank you guys for the brownies, by the way," Lindsey grinned. We started up the stairs and ran into my room. I threw the plate of brownies into her lap.

"What's up?" I said.

She took a brownie, as did I and started her story. "Okay, so you know how I get tutored during lunch, right?" Without even waiting for me to answer, she continued. "Well, I've been getting tutored in Science by a former student my teacher recommended, he was top of the class and whatnot. Well, when my teacher asked the student they fixed their schedule so they could tutor me during lunch, right? Well, I was expecting a girl. But...I was mistaken. It was a guy. And he was cute! I was all worried, you know, thinking about what might happen. Well, he's 19, right? Well, after a while of tutoring, we became friends and I got his number and stuff. He knew I was 14, though, but I'm almost 15, but that doesn't help my case much because I'm still illegal for us to date or anything. Well, today, during the tutoring session, he kissed me. I didn't know what to do, so I kissed back. He started using tongue and tried to deepen the kiss, but I stopped him. I don't know what to do! I have to get tutored by him every day, and he's 19 and I'm 14, what do I do?" 

"Honestly, I think you need to confront him. Just tell him that you think he's cute and all, but that if you two were to date it'd be highly inappropriate. Plus, he's your tutor. He's supposed to be helping you learn, not try to date you. Plus, you're 14 and he's 19!-"

"Almost 15," she interjected. "Only another few weeks." 

I waved her off. "That should be argument enough! And if he doesn't take no for an answer, request a new tutor." 

"Thank you so much, Harry. I can't thank you enough." Just then, as if he was listening, she got a text from him. His name was Brandon.

Brandon: Hey...I'm really sorry about earlier. I hope you can forgive me, it's just, you're really cute for your age, and I got caught up by you and lost track of what I'm supposed to be doing. I'm supposed to be your tutor, and plus, I'm 19. I hope we can still be friends. Maybe, when you're 18 we could get together sometime? I hope you understand.

Her: Yeah, yeah. Of course. I forgive you. :) Friends?

Brandon: Friends(:

ik ik it was pretty short but i didnt really know where to go from here. well enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886 6 15
Harry Styles is really popular, and Louis Tomlinson is the gay kid who gets bullied by Harry. Harry has this huge secret crush on Louis. Louis is so...
108K 3.7K 36
there comes a time when a blind man takes your hand and says "can't you see?" *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* harry styles, one of the popular boys in Castle se...
19.1K 479 29
Niall Horan is new to school. Harry Styles is the bad boy of school. Niall instantly becomes friends with Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne. Liam and...
188K 4.4K 33
Louis star football player of McKinley and widely popular. Harry's a math nerd and has the biggest crush on Louis, but Louis has no idea who Harry St...