𝐀𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐖𝐀'𝐒 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐃...

Da hearteviscerate

todoroki x reader x bakugou ✰ Aizawa's lover passed away after giving birth to Y/n. Aizawa raised you with t... Altro

'𝐘𝐎𝐔'
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

8

3.7K 93 337
Da hearteviscerate

A sudden set of warm arms wrapped around you. Katsuki's hand stroked your hair. He whispered words into your ear like 'It's okay' and 'you're safe now.' You hugged him back crying harder. You were so broken.

It had been an hour and you had fallen asleep together on Katsuki's bed, lay your head on his lap. Your tears had dried to your face and you had fallen into a now peaceful sleep. Katsuki had comforted you back to sleep for that entire tiring hour. He, himself wanting to pass out from the own trauma he dreamed about waited until you were safe and sound.

His dream was as mortifying. When he found himself in that room and he noticed you were gone his heart instantly shattered. There was Todoroki sobbing uncontrollably as he watched something. "Hey, Half-and-half! What the fucks going on now?" Shoto turned to look at the boy.

"You don't want to know.." His voice was broken. Katsuki instantly ran over beside the boy. His gaze was fixed on a window. The window was one you could not see through. On the otherside was you. You were balling your eyes out at the sight of Todoroki's 'dead body'. Katsuki's heart shattered and he felt that pain Shoto had been feeling since the dream started. Watching you cry was a tragedy for both the boys.

~~

In the morning, you had left early because Aizawa had texted you asking you to 'Come home because he has something to give you'. You thanked the Bakugou's for the night and wished Katsuki good luck for the sports festival tomorrow.

When you were home you were treated by a very unexpected hug. "D-Dad? Wha are you-?"

"I love you." He said, stocking your hair.

"Are you okay? Your never this affectionate. Where's Shota and what did you do with him?" You giggled, teasingly. He released the hug.

"Your gift was very sweet. Thank you." He sighed. You remember the sleeping bag gift you had given him before you left to the Bakugous'.

"Of course Papa! I'll gift you every sleeping bag in the word if you can promise you'll come home every night." You smiled. His heart warmed. He didn't care that all his family were gone, at least he had you. That's all that mattered to him. He handed you a small box.

"Here." You tilted your head in confusion taking the box. "It's from mainly me but Aunt-Nemuri (Midnight), Nezu, Uncle-Hizashi (Mic) and Uncle-Might added to it." You took the small white box and opened it carefully. You covered your mouth in shock when you were met with a beautiful charm bracelet covered in jewels. 5 charms stood out particularly well.

A peace sign resembling All Might, the worlds, and your, symbol of peace.

A crescent moon symbolising Midnight, your 'Aunty' and only female role-model. Someone you'll forever admire.

A microphone for President Mic. Your closest uncle who gifted you with confidence and showed you how to have a good fucking time even during a thunderstorm. He puts the fun in funeral.

The Pi symbol expressing Nezu. He had always had tea parties with you and raised you with manners. He taught you intelligence and wisdom.

And finally, a heart for your Papa. He will forever hold your heart. He is special to you far more precious than anyone else. You simply couldn't live without him. If he dies he will drag your heart with him and vice-versa.

You ran up and hugged your father, tears in your eyes. "Thank you... Thank you!"  He hugged you back.

"No, Y/n. thank you."

~

As you awoke in the bright and fresh morning you peeked at the time. 7.30 am. A smile adorned your face as you snuck downstairs in your cosy PJs to make some breaky for you and your sleeping father before school. You fiddled with your much-loved charm bracelet as you walked down your marble stairs. You were surprised to see a note on the kitchen bench.

Rug-rat,

Uncle-Mic came and picked me up, we need to prepare for the festival.

Good luck, you'll need it because knowing you, you'll get top three and literally trip on air and come last.

Dont disappoint me, you're too good at that.

I'm kidding. You'll 'crush this bitch' quoting you.

Love you, be safe getting to school.

- Your only family member.

You chuckled to yourself before electing to just grab a piece of toast.

~
When you arrived at school, early, you were met with the heterochromatic boy. "Shoto!" You yelled out to the boy wrapping your arms around him. He hugged you back basking in your scent.

"I missed you." He sighed into the crook of your neck. You giggled and flashed him a smile which lit up his heart.

"It's only been a weekend, silly." He shot you a remorseful look indicating something. "Yeah, that dream sucked." You sighed. He pulled you back into a hug.

"Yeah."

~

Everyone sits in the waiting room. Class-1A show a variety of emotions, ranging from fear to anxiety, to excitement to all of the above. You sat by Izuku discussing possible obstacles.

Soon, class 1A walk out onto the freshman stage, the festival had begun. After some instructions and such Midnight then asks the student representative to make a speech of sorts. You, and many others, were shocked to see Bakugou make this speech. He talked about winning, pledging to come first. As everyone boo'ed him you shot him a thumbs up. Of course, he would live up to this. You stood beside Shoto, allowing him to hold your hand.

Midnight announces the preliminaries of the Sports Festival. She reveals the first event to be the Obstacle Race; a nearly 4 km race around the stadium.

You all line up in preparation for this.

3...

2...

1...

Your POV

I handled my mass quirk copy and now had the access of masses of quirks. I instantly activated a quirk at random. This quirk allowed me to levitate or walk on air. Instantaneously, a coverage of ice layered on the floor. I levitated myself in the air now running on thin air. I caught up the icy-hot boy but I knew that if I didn't surpass him now I may not be able to later. I wouldn't sabotage him and deactivate his quirk but I may just use it. People were catching up and before I knew it we were his with bots. Shoto flawlessly attempted to incased them in ice making it hard for any other students to safely and successfully pass. I activated fire and melted his plan away, quite literally.

Gasps of spectators filled the arena and Uncle-Hizashi, the commentator, decided to commentate at such an 'unexpected move'. I rolled my eyes and activated a spider-web quirk making a giant web rendering it impracticable to pass until I deactivate the quirk and it disintegrates.

I was well and truly ahead now. I was past the ropes course by simply levitating over the entire course. Now I was at a minefield which was an instant disadvantage for the lead. Now, I could just levitate again but A) That's super boring and B) That quirk was making me super nauseated.

I activated a metal detector quirk I was lucky enough to pick up from the support class. I was prestigiously using impressive acrobatics to show off a bit. I hadn't activated a single bomb so i was not making it easy for the next people.

Soon enough, I was halfway done and masses of people had shown up. I sped up a bit now focusing on coming first when I noticed two boys vigorously making a lead towards me. Katsuki-san and Shoto-san... I was not wanting to lose to them. I was practically invincible this entire time! I was the best!

When I was past the minefield and the two boys were hot on my tail I realised something. Winning and literally being the best this entire time fed my usually small ego. My ego had become a beast and kind of swallowed me whole. I mean, the crowd was entertained but I was not. Especially now as the giant explosion sounded from behind me and the green-haired Izuku was soaring above me. Oh no, you don't! I sped up to a speed I hadn't run before. Despite me being fatigued beyond consciousness the adrenaline allowed me to run an unbeatable speed. Izuku landed on the finish line just as I took a step past it.

"And in the first place is..." I had toppled on top of Izuku past the finish line almost losing consciousness due to fatigue. "Its a tie between Midoriya and Aizawa!" I looked down to see the green-haired boy blushing like madness. His eyes averted to my face down to my chest which was tightly pressed onto his.

"S-Sorry Izuku- Congrats on a tye!" I said watching his eyes avert and revert as his face flushed 50 shades of a lustful red. A sudden arm grabbed mine and pulled me away from the boy. I looked up to meet the gaze of Shoto. Behind me, Izuku glared at Bakugou who stood over me overprotective. So unusual for Izu-Kun's character. I looked at Shoto.

"Congrats on second!" I elected to completely ignore the weird boys' behaviours and focus on the next round.
~

Shoto stood in front of me overprotectively while Midnight announced the next course. A cavalry battle. I was over the moon in excitement until she announced something that made my heart drop. The first place held 1 million points. Glares settled on Izu-Kun and I. Izuku looked terrified while my weirdly big ego caused me to smirk at everyone who looked at me.

"Bring it on." I smiled a happy smile at everyone who dared glare at me. While teams where being organised, I automatically ran up to Izuku. "Izu-Kun! Izuku!" I gained his lonely attention.

"Oh- Hey Y/n-San!" He looked surprised and happy to see me.

"No need to be so formal, I call you Izu for god sakes. Partners?" His eyes widened.

"Really?"

"Yes and yes!" I turned to meet Shoto's stare from behind me. He shot me a saddened look like he was expecting me to team with him. He looked like a sad puppy dog and I felt remorse. I sent him an apologetic smile before waving and turning to my team of Tokoyami and Ochako.

~

Long-story-short, Todoroki's team won, Bakugou's in second. We were lucky to gain third place while somebody named Shinso placed fourth. We were now taking a noon-day break. I decided to break free from everyone and just go wandering around the hall when I was met with a booming voice.

"Aizawa!" This voice calls to me. I anxiously turn around to be met with a familiar pair of eyes. Endeavour's eyes.

"Yes, Endeavour-San?" He had his chest puffed out and a stern expression.

"I heard you were close to my boy, Shoto." I nodded confidently. "Your quite powerful and I dont believe you will hold him down, so, I want to see you in more action and maybe Id like to see a better relationship with you and my boy. If I'm not mistaken your also a pro-hero family. I think you'd be valuable to us Todoroki's." I jerk an eyebrow.

"How so?" He shot me a smug grin.

"Have you heard of quirk marriages, Y/n?"

"Yes, and what about it?" He coughed a little 'ahem'.

"Well, your power with my boys' would be unstoppable. And, if my boy already loves you it's a win-win, is it not?" I chuckled a little.

"I don't think that you are correct. Shoto-San and I are just friends!" I smiled. He creased his eyebrows in confusion.

"Heres' my card. We'll talk again soon but don't drop this just yet. I'm even happy to pay." He handed me a card to endeavours agency and left. Weird...

~

During eating lunch with the girls, I realised both Katsuki and Shoto had been ignoring me. I didn't press it but I felt hurt. I also noticed Izuku stare at me a lot which freaked me out.

"Your so pretty Y/n~! It's not fair! Give me some of that beauty~." Mina whined. I pinched Mina's pink puffy cheeks giggling.

"Your an absolute Grade-A hotty Mina! Your a 10/10 for sure, you could out-model plain ole' me! See, look at those cute boys, they're eying you like you are candy!" Mina smiled brightly before wrapping her arms around me.

"Thank you, Y/n~! You're a goddess!" I giggled again.

"Oh please, Momo's the goddess!" I blew a kiss at Momo who blushed bright red.

"C-certainly not! But thank you..." I smiled at her which she returned. I fricken' love these girls.

"Hey! Ladies!" Kaminari called. I was unfocused on their conversation squishing Ochako's chubby cheeks completely fascinated by the human mochi. An arm broke me from the squishy girl and dragged me along to the changing rooms.

~

"What's going on~?" I asked, uncomfortable in the skimpy cheerleading uniform I was wearing.

"Aizawa-Sensei said we had to wear them, Kero." Tsuyu explained.

"Really? That's so weird!" I huffed trying to pull the shirt down to not expose my belly.

"What's the problem anyway? You look super sexy, why not show off that body? I would If I could." Toru commented honestly.

"I agree with Y/n. Its too- Revealing..." Jiro said, self consciously.

"Hm? You look adorable tho Jiro!" You whined hugging the cute girl.

"R-really?" You nodded into the hug. "T-thanks! I think your the prettiest." She whispered so only I could hear. I giggled and then disagreed.

We all walked onto the field, surrounded by viewers. There, in front of us, where two perverted assholes laughing their asses off after drooling over our exposed skin. We all got super upset for being tricked. I was about to go axe-murder the boys before a heterochromatic boy got my attention. "Y/n." I turned my head to face him

"Shoto?" He nodded and asked me to follow him. I complied.

~

We stood in an empty hall. "My father said he asked about us having a quirk marriage? Is this true?" I pondered a bit before remembering.

"Oh! Yeah! Look, Shoto-" I was cut off by the boy who just pinned me against the wall staring into my eyes.

"Let's do it." My breath hitched.

"W-What?" Our faces were now centimetres apart, our chests basically touching. I wondered if he could hear my heart beating this fast?

"You heard me. Marry me." I felt like I was about to faint. I could now feel his heartbeat crazy fast against mine. Our breaths were heavy, our faces brushed, our chests virtually adhered together. Suddenly, he bought his lips to mine and kissed them.  His arms, which were pinned beside the sides of my head, now folded in bringing his elbows to the wall. Our bodies completely touched. Due to shock, my knees gave in and I felt weak. I collapsed causing the five-second-long kiss to end. "Think about it." He said before walking off and leaving me there on the floor.

What the fuck just happened?

~

After getting changed back into my PE uniform I scoped out my competition. Hitoshi Shinso, huh? On my way over to the field, seeing I was first, a hand grabbed mine.

"Hey, Ojiro!" I smiled at the boy who gripped my hand.

"Look, Aizawa! I need to tell you about Hitoshi's quirk-" Before he could continue I heard my name being announced.

"Crap! Ojiro! I got to go, talk soon 'kay?" He tried to rebut but I foolishly didn't comply.

~

I stood face-to-face to the lavender haired boy. He looked so serious it was almost...charming. I smiled at Midnight who was about to begin our fight. She explained the rules and to keep it 'clean'.

"Ready?" We both nodded. "Three..." I took a deep breath. "Two..." I cracked my knuckles feeling the anxiety bubble in my chest. "One..." I felt immense anxiety now. "Go!"

Before I could launch an attack using some cool pro-heroes quirks I picked up and was ready to stun (and entertain) the crowd with Hitsohi began speaking. "That tailed boy was such an idiot for giving up this opportunity." I was stunned at his words. He was acting like such a dick. Ojiro did what he had to do and this guy is calling him an idiot? I protect my friends and class and he's gonna regret calling a hero an idiot!

"Who do you think you are-?" As I went to swing a hit I just stopped moving. Just like that. What happened? I looked at Shinso who held a devilish smirk as if he had won already. I tried to attack again but I couldn't. What was happening? What the hell was going on?!

The crowd was utterly confused as I was. "Walk out of the stage." My body didn't control itself and for some reason, I complied. I simply turned around and began walking out. I could stop it, I was mind-controlled. Me feet were already at the line. The crowd screamed at me to stop but I just couldn't.

This was the end. Good luck, Shinso and congrats.

Words: 2900 (Part two coming soon)

-> I feel like everything I write is so random and boring... Anyway! Thanks for almost 900 views... Like holy shit, that's more than I expected.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

23.6K 483 42
IN WHICH y/n is forced into a relationship with shoto todoroki. ☆ CREDITS !! • story creds go to -BAKUGOSHOTO • character creds go to koh...
25.4K 518 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
299K 6.8K 50
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?!" "𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥, 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐩𝐢...
50.4K 846 34
Various ships and x readers - x readers will be gender neutral unless otherwise mentioned! -probably a lot of x readers, they're easier for me to wri...