Oh My Gosh! I'm in HunterxHun...

By polarris_

I died.... what were you expecting of course I was buried! Well, more like my previous body was buried. At le... More

HunterxHunter fanfiction introduction:
prologue 1:My flashbacks
Chapter 2: Fuck X This forest
Chapter 3:Blimpxtrick tower
Chapter 4: Busybody Examiner X Trick Tower (part 2)
Chapter 5: Final Room X Flashback
Chapter 6: Mole X Target
Chapter 7: Negotiation X Arrows
Just a disclaimer!
Chapter 8: End X The fifth Pahse
Chapter 9: Unfeeling Assassin X Final Phase (part 2)
Chapter 10: Flight X Pretty privilege
Chapter 14:Getting there(Edit)
Chapter15:No one can take me there+A side Note
Chapter 16:Onwards to the isalnd that is miles away!
Chapter17:The orginal owner of this body has an UnclexMemory loss[Editted]
Announcment:
Chapter18: MorningxThe twisting corridors
Chapter 19: Uncle I am sorry.
Hi again:3

Chapter one: Meeting the stars of the show

1.1K 30 9
By polarris_

Author's notes:

thank you for reading my book and I hope you'll have a blessed day( also I just couldn't wait until Tuesday to release the next chapter and I'm taking a break to focus on my other fan fiction but don't worry there will still be chapters being released).

2024:

I found another burst of inspiration to edit after realising that I was not doing much with my life. I am also thinking of starting a new HunterxHunter fan fiction. 

Word count: 1472 words 
-——————————————————————————
Previously:

'Hey are you related to that clown!" a man yells in my face, interrupting my train of thought.

Now:

I look up to the man and smile at him.

"Chill..." I say.

"Someone like you shouldn't be at the exam!" the man yells.

"And why is that so?" I smoothly ask.

"You and your Bobo  clown family get up should go back from where you came from!" The man angrily declares as he charges at me with a pointy dagger

I step to the side to avoid the raging bull and his dagger stabs the wall and breaks and he falls onto his knees.

A few curious onlookers turn to look in our direction but I roll my eyes and walk away. I should not be the centre of attention. 

I find an empty spot on the ground and I decide to take a short nap so that I'll have enough energy to survive the run. 

~Time Skip

I open my eyes and I see Tonpa making his rounds and trying to offer some candidates juice. 

He tried it with me but he backed up real quick when I threatened to roast him over a fire just like the pig he was. 

I scanned the tunnel and realised that the exam was about to begin because the rest of the main cast was already there. Thank goodness that Gon has main character plot armour because otherwise he and his crew would be shitting their pants as they ran. 

Seeing Gon so happy and enthusiastic reminds me a bit of Kana and I feel a part of my heart chip away because I am reminded of the people that I left behind. A tear manages to sneak its way onto my face and I quickly wipe it away before anyone can see how pathetic I look.  Then, I suddenly catch Gon's eye and I see him make his way towards me. Balls.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where were you Gon, the exam is about to start soon and you can't leave me alone with Mr Stick up his ass!" Leorio huffs and puffs.

Kurapika glares at Leorio but does not care to dignify Leorio with an answer.

" I was just trying to talk to this girl I saw crying but she disappeared into the crowd..." Gon said.

" Not all people want to be comforted Gon," Kurapika says kindly. " Don't look so disappointed I am sure she will be alright if she has managed to make it this far".

Gon's eyes light up again and he is all smiles again. He is like a golden retriever. 

 Isn't sad that such a young boy will eventually lose that smile?

———————————————————————————
~Time skip

"Gahhhhhh!" an arm-less man yells.

An arm-less man is lying on the ground screaming in agony. In front of him is Hisoka, the homicidal maniac. 

There are petals scattered all over the floor.

"That's Hisoka, the magician. I can't believe his back this year," Tonpa says.

"What happened the last time he was here?" Leorio asks slightly nervous. 

"He attacked an examiner last year," Tonpa informs them

"And they let him back!"Leorio screeches.

Gon scrutinises Hisoka closely.

"He looks similar to the lady that I was trying to check up on but disappeared. 

"What!" Leorio yells.

" I would not be surprised if they are related. They both have a penchant for pissing people off plus they both have pale skin and a similar hair colour." Tonpa mutters.

"Eh! Gon you tried to approach someone who could have been related to Hisoka, " Leorio exclaims while shaking Gon.

" I don't think they are related, " Gon stubbornly replies.

Kurapika rolls his eyes and continues to watch the drama that is happening right now. 

"Errrr...does anyone want a drink..toast to friendship?" Tonpa asks.
——————————————————————————-
I am sitting on top of a pipe because I know that Gon will not stray so far from his new friends.

I wonder how Hisoka can run in his elf shoes or maybe he is secretly a fairy and he can levitate. 

-time skip

I think I am keeping a good pace. I need to conserve my energy for the stairs which is going to be a world of pain for me. Fuck whoever decided that placing stairs t the end of a marathon was a good idea. I turn my head sideways to look back and I can see that Killua has already joined Gon and his gang. I smile shake my head and look back ahead of me, the Hunter License exam is one of my favourite arcs in the manga followed by the Greed Island arc. 

Even though, I know that I ideally should not get close to the main cast would it hurt me if I were to audition for Greed Island? Should I have just let Gon approach rather than run away like a coward?

A flash of fuchsia hair zooms by me and the man comes to a halt.

"Hello foxy it seems to me that you have been trying to steal my look.. is that true? " Hisoka questions, he has a dangerous glint in his eye.

I gulp nervously and say," My pale skin is natural, it is not caked in makeup like your skin and for your information, I like the hair that I was born with and I am not changing it."

Hisoka is silent for a bit, assessing me with his golden eyes then he says," You better be careful little fox". Then Hisoka slithers away like the snake he is.

My breathing becomes ragged and my eyes widen, was that a fucking threat?!

~Time Skip

"The exit!" someone yelled from the front.

We emerged into the sunlight on a hill with a mysterious forest lying in front.

"Where are we?" asked Leorio.

"This is the Nurmelle marshland." said the examiner.

"Many creatures in the forest will try every trick in the book to lure you into their traps before finishing you so if you do not want to get lost I suggest you follow me closely," said Satotz.

Despite being closer to the examiner and further from Leorio I can feel waves of nervousness pour off him. 

Suddenly a voice from nowhere yells," He is not the real examiner, I am. It's a trap you are all dead."

The people around me gasp in shock, this is going to be so good because this is the scene in which Hisoka establishes just truly how unhinged and powerful he is. 

I already know that the man was lying but if you want proof-- his aura was too weak to even hurt a fly.

"I have proof!" yelled the lying man as he pulled out a 'dead' man-ape.

"This is a man-ape! They have extremely long limbs, the can disguise themselves as humans. Since they are too weak to hunt themselves, they team up with other monsters to lure humans into their trap. And this time they are after the hunter applicant pool!" exclaimed the lying man.

People began to lose their confidence and glanced around suspiciously.

Hisoka flicks his wrist carelessly and two cards shoot out and impale the lying man, 

A lot of people gasp but a few people such as Killua look indifferent. 

The dead man ape leapt up and began to run away but two cards were thrown towards the ape's way and the ape fell dead.

Then I can feel a rush of air zoom past me and a bit of my hair gets chopped off. I make an indignant sound from the back of my throat and glare at Hisoka who only smirks at me but then quickly shifts his attention to the real examiner who caught Hisoka's cards.

"Heh so you're the real one," said Hisoka.

"I will take that as a compliment, however, if you attack me for any or no reason, I will report you to the committee, and you will be disqualified. Is this clear?' said Satotz.

"Yes," said Hisoka before slinking off into the crowd.

"Let me repeat myself, to avoid getting eaten by these fascinating creatures I suggest to stick close to me," said Satotz before running ahead.

"Another blasted marathon," Leorio groaned.

"Gahhhhhh!" yelled an unfortunate man.

I follow the crowd as we move deeper into the foggy woods and I can hear screaming all around me. Fuck me, I hope all my training I did with Master was not for nothing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my story!I hope you all have a blessed day ahead and we all know who i'm referring to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 871 22
Laying on you deathbed, you breath faded after the long life you lived. Taking one final breath.. You jolted awake, unable to remember your life befo...
7.8K 316 12
**DISCONTINUED** "I woke up staring at a dark muddy sky, accompanied by an unpleasant smell" Alice had lost everything at 17, having died from a terr...
13.6K 707 40
┆彑 π‰π”πƒπ†π„πŒπ„ππ“ | 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐗𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓ 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘡𝘰 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘯π˜₯ 𝘰𝘢𝘡 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭𝘦π˜₯ 𝘩𝘦𝘳 π˜”οΏ½...
3.9K 175 20
In this story, The gang (including Y/n) go their separate ways to achieve their goals. When Y/n faces new challenges it always ends up in a horrible...