Kamen Rider Faiz x God Eater

By Kaitou_Mighty_ZX

Aragami, ferocious lifeforms that spread across the world and devour all living things and non-living things... More

Here Comes The Next Faiz
Those Who Slay Aragami
Battle in the Sky
Senior & Junior
The Missing New-Types
The Second One Who'll Become Rider
The One That Lead
Operation Meteorite
God Eaters & Faiz & Dyaus Pita
The Aragami Girl

A Reckless New-Type

521 13 0
By Kaitou_Mighty_ZX

It's been few months since Arata been here in Fenrir Far East Branch as the supporter for the God Eaters. And there will be a new God Eater will appear in this place.

At Arata's Room...

After long time he staying there, Arata has decorated the room in his own style. He added many posters of games and stuff, huge television, mangas, games and many boxes of sweets. He's sitting on the sofa while playing the game with a wireless game controller.

Arata: Life here is really good. But...

He look outside the window and saw the people from the lower area.

Arata: There's still people down there that needed help. Food, tools, even here there's people get treat with by their positions.

He sigh before look back at the screen as he continue to play the game.

Arata(In mind): Human life are harder than I thought. I'll have to protect those who I can reach!

After done playing game, Arata went out from his room and walk through the hallway until he reach the command room. When he arrives there, he only saw Hibari herself as she turn to the door.

Hibari: Oh, Arata-san.

Arata: Where's Major?

Hibari: There's actually someone came from outside few days ago. And after examination, it seems he can become a God Eater, a New-Type.

Arata: Who is he?

Hibari: *typing on the keyboard* Let's see... Ah, here it is!

The data of the New-Type appear at the table screen. Arata went there and take a look at the data.

Arata: "Name: Kannagi Yuu. Age: 16. He's one of the people from the outside that could become a God Eater." Wow... I never expect someone younger than me can be a God Eater. *look at Hibari* Is this okay for you to show me this? Aren't this supposed to be classified?

Hibari: Well, Dr. Sakaki told me that there's no need to be secretive when it comes to you. Also, Lindow-san did say you should help train some New-Type.

It makes Arata scratch the back of his head. Sometimes, Lindow always put some work on him that he didn't like much.

Arata: Geez... What a troublesome old man...

Hibari: *giggle* You always said that. By the way, how old are you actually? Since you said this new recruit is younger than you.

Arata: Oh, I'm 17.

Hibari: 17?! I thought you're 19 since you're quite tall!

Arata: Hahaha. My comrades said to me before. Well, I'll be going and see what kind of New-Type this guy is.

Hibari: Okay, good luck.

Then Arata left the room.

(A/N: Kannagi Yuu is the protaganist in the game version but I'll be using him instead of Utsugi Lenka)

At the main lobby...

Arata walk along way to the hallway until he reach the main lobby. He went to the vending machine and buy a can of soda. He open it and take drink before sigh.

Arata: Geez... Even Major is almost the same...

He is holding papers in his left hand. Arata went to the table near the vending machine and take a look at the papers. The papers are the current data of Kannagi Yuu.

Arata: His agility is quite amazing, but he don't really have a quick reflexes.

"Yo, Arata-san."

He turn around and saw two God Eaters behind him.

Arata: Oh, you two, huh? You guys don't have any mission?

"Nope, we don't have any mission for now."

"What are those papers?"

Arata: This is the data of our New-Type God Eater. Lindow told me I should be the one helping him improved. He always keep leaving many work to me. But this Yuu guy...

"Hahaha! Good luck with that!"

"Well, we'll be going now. See you later."

Arata: You guys go on a mission, don't die.

The God Eaters left. Arata sigh again before looking back at the papers. While looking at it, he look up and saw Yuu walking with other recruit, Fujiki Kota.

Arata(In mind): So that's him, huh? He does look younger than me...

Yuu has spiky light brown hair with turquoise eyes. He is currently wearing the rookie recruits uniforms for God Eaters. He is currently talking with Kota.

Kota: Yo, I'm Fujiki Kota. We're in the same class, remember? Do you want some gums?

He put his hand in his pocket and trying to find any gums but didn't found any.

Kota: Huh? I guess I eat them all...

Yuu: Don't worry about it, I don't mind about. I'm Kannagi Yuu, but sorry again, I didn't remember you.

Kota: Now that's hurt...

Yuu: By the way, are you a New-Type as well?

Kota: Oh no, I didn't have the agility and compability to become a New-Type. But you sure are lucky, able to become a New-Type.

Yuu: Oh, thanks...

Kota: Well, we should get to train now. We need to become God Eaters and help our seniors.

Yuu: Yeah, you're right.

Then both of them walk to the training room. Arata just watching them from distance as he finish the drink and throw the can into the trash can. He take out a tablet and look at the videos of Yuu during training. In almost every training, Yuu always fail when he tried to help others.

Arata: It's true that he has high agility, but... he also has a fatal flaw. Someone like this is hardly can become a God Eater that able to keep himself alive during the missions.

He scratch the back of his head again before looking up.

Arata: That old man sure give me some hard times...

(Time Skip)
(Next Day)

After the training, Yuu sits at the bench at the hallway. He sitting while watching the outside from the glass window.

Yuu: *sigh* How should I get pass the training...?

???: Yuu.

He look up and saw a soda can thrown toward him as he caught it. It was Kota.

Kota: Good work in there.

Yuu: That's not good at all... I keep failing...

He open the can and take a drink. Kota scratch his head before he speaks again.

Kota: Come with me.

Yuu: Huh?

Kota: Just follow me.

Yuu: Uh... Okay...

Then he stand up and follow Kota.

At the God Arc Storage Room...

They use the elevator to get to garage. As the door opened, it shows dozens of holders. There's some Jinki are there as well making Yuu suprised. Both of them walk out from the elevator.

Yuu: So this is where you guys put your weapons. Since not many here, they're on a mission.

Then another elevator just arrived. As the door opened, two still injured God Eaters run out from the elevator and scan with bracelet at the computer. The holders went up and opened along them to grab their Jinki.

Yuu: Even thought they still injured...

Kota: This way.

Yuu look at the side and followed Kota. They reach the maintenance room where they make and repair Jinki. Licca is currently making a Jinki.

Kota: Licca-san.

Then Licca stop working and take off her goggles as she turns around.

Licca: Oh, Kota-kun. Didn't you just leave?

Kota: So what? *point at Yuu* This is my classmate, Yuu. I wanted him to see it.

Licca: So you're the guy. Hi, I'm Kusunoki Licca, the head of Maintenance.

Yuu: I'm Kannagi Yuu.

Licca: I just complete with the final adjustments.

Yuu: Is that...!

Licca: Sorry, that you have to use a mock-up in every training. *press the button* You should be able to train with this starting from tomorrow.

The holder went up and shows Yuu's Jinki. It's colored in green.

Licca: This is your Jinki.

Yuu: My... Jinki...

He walk ahead to take a closer look.

Licca: Perfecting this gives me a lot of headaches. And also remind me one of the hardest one I ever made. But it's the one of the only weapons that'll works on Aragami. Humans are alive today... thanks to the Jinki and the wielders... *look at Yuu* You God Eaters. We're counting on you.

After that, Yuu and Kota went back to the main lobby. Kota went back to his room as Yuu wave and thanked him. As Yuu walk by some God Eaters, he heard their conversation while they are watching the news.

"The 1st Unit is awesome, after all."

"There've been no fatalities ever since Lindow-san took over the unit."

"Hey, don't forget about Arata-san. Since he's Faiz, there's also no casualties since he defended many members out there."

Yuu: Faiz... The Silver Aragami Hunter...

(Time Skip)
(Midnight)

Yuu is walking back to his room after doing some training until he bump into Hibari who is in the hurry.

Hibari: *bow* I'm sorry!

Then she rush back ahead. Yuu didn't mind about her but he then turn back when he realised that Hibari was in the hurry.

At the command room...

He walk into the command room. When he saw the horde of Aragamis that breached through the wall in the screen, his eyes widen.

Tsubaki: How long 'til they get there?

Hibari: They should reach their destination in a few seconds.

Yuu: What is going on? Is the wall was broken down?

It makes them turn and look at Yuu.

Tsubaki: What are you doing here? Return to your room.

Hibari: No...! Point A in Area D are also under attack!

Tsubaki: Put it on the monitor!

Hibari typing at the keyboard and the other screen lit up, showing there's two horde of Aragamis attack from both sides.

Yuu: Area D is on the other side...

Tsubaki: Dispatch a squad from Area A!

Hibari: Defense Unit, please respond!

Tatsumi(Comms): Roger! We'll sent a squad immediately!

Yuu: All the way from Area A? Won't that took too long?!

Hibari: At least... 20 minutes.

Yuu: That long? Why can'r you dispatch a unit from here? We're much closer!

Hibari: That's...

It makes Yuu realised that there's he saw almost no Jinki in the storage making him know something.

Yuu: There's no one to send?

He look at the screen. Yuu saw many people get killed by the Aragamis making him clench his fist and grit his teeth.

Yuu: Major Amamiya, please give me an order. I can help, I have my Jinki!

Tsubaki: You will not go.

Yuu: Why? There's people needed help out there!

Tsubaki: I have no attention on sending you out there only for you to die. We have someone reckless as you are, but he able to take care of himself without getting killed.

He heard explosion and look at the screen. He remember back when he still outside the wall, and saw many people get killed by Aragami.

Yuu: Despite that, I must go!

Tsubaki: That's an order!

It makes Yuu remember even more painful memories where he's scared and saw his family get killed.

Yuu: I... I become a God Eater so I can protect the people!

He run out from the room and take off his jacket as he hurriedly went to the God Arc storage room. He scan his bracelet at the computer as the holder went up and unlock his Jinki. Yuu went there and grab his Jinki as he grip it and look at it.

Yuu(In mind): With this... I can protect the people!

Since the gate couldn't be opened, he slash through it and went out. He keep running despite the rain is heavy so he could reach Area D. The inner walls suddenly went up and tried to block his path. The oracle cells inside of Yuu gives him a boost as his agility increased. He run even faster and jumped on top the walls as he get past them. He jumped on top of the huge pipe and head toward Area D where the second attack is.

Yuu(In mind): I won't let anyone die! As long as I can fight...!

At Area D...

As he arrived in the area, he saw many people are getting killed by Aragami making him mad.

???: Regular soldiers, get back!

He look at the side and saw Eric is shooting the Aragamis with his Jinki from on top of a building.

Yuu: A God Eater? Hey, look out!

He saw a Kongou land behind Eric but Eric get slam to down to the front before he could dodge. Yuu quickly went to Eric. Aa Eric look up, he saw an Orgetail and a Kongou in front of him. Yuu quickly run ahead and slash the Orgetail to the side.

Yuu: All right!

Then he tried to slash the Kongou but he jumped away as it roar at Yuu. Then another Kongou appear next to him. Yuu tried to slash it but the Kongou blast air ball at him, sending his Jinki away from him as it land away from him. Yuu tried to get it but his path was blocked by several Orgetails and Kongous.

Eric: Get out of here.

Yuu turn to him.

Eric: Without a Jinki, you won't stand a chance. Just leave me and get the hell outta here!

Yuu: I won't run.

It makes Eric suprised.

Yuu: I won't let you die. Time to turn this around... and raise hell!

He grab a plank of wood as he hit it at one of the Orgetails. But it has no effect causing the Orgetail grab the wood and send Yuu into the air as he fall almost near his Jinki. He run toward it but a Zygote fly toward him and open it's mouth. Yuu unable to dodge it but the Zygote suddenly slam down to the ground and die. As the dust clears, it shows Soma is standing on top of it with his Jinki. A light shone to the ground showing a helicopter in the air. Then Sakuya jumped out from the helicopter and shoot the Zygotes with her Jinki and land on the ground.

Sakuya: You still alive, newbie-kun?!

Soma: Welcome... *Yuu look at him* to this hellhole of a workplace. You gotta stay alert.

Then Lindow land on the ground, making a crack as he smokes and walk ahead.

Lindow: Damn those slave drivers... we just got back.

Then Arata jumped down from the helicopter.

Arata: Yahoo...!!

He land on top of an Orgetail before stabbing it with his Jinki, killing it instantly as he slashes the other Aragamis around him.

Arata: Fight after a fight is really making me mad...!

Lindow: The rationed beer better not be gone.

As an Orgetail head toward him, Lindow merely hit it with his Jinki, killing it.

Lindow: Soma, better rescue your friend.

Soma: *jump down* He's no friend.

Lindow: Sakuya! *hit a Kongou* If my beer's gone, I'll be drinking yours!

Sakuya: *sigh* If you take it without permission, you're dead, Lindow.

Yuu: *snapped* Lindow.

Lindow: *blow smoke* I sure don't wanna die.

Arata: Hey, hey. Am I invisible right here or what?

As they all arrived, Yuu look at them.

Yuu: The 1st Unit...

Lindow: Newbie, if you don't wanna die, stay back. We'll clean up this mess.

Arata: Let the hunt begin.

They rush ahead and fight with the Aragamis. They easily deal with them despite their numbers are low and there's a lot of Aragamis there. While watching, Yuu heard a scream. He turn around and saw a woman and a child is about to be eaten by a Kongou. Yuu quickly grab his Jinki on the ground and run toward them as Lindow realised it.

Lindow: Sakuya!

Then Sakuya aim her Jinki at the Kongou but two Zygotes gets in the way.

Sakuya: Tch.

Yuu keep running but he won't make it in time.

Yuu(In mind): Reach! Reach...!

His Jinki glows.

Yuu: Reach...!!

His Jinki transformed into gun form. It blast a bullet toward the Kongou and send it away from the people. It makes the others suprised.

Sakuya: It... transformed?

Lindow: A New-Type...

Arata(In mind): So he'll be one of the newbies under my teaching, huh? That guy is a hard one.

Then Yuu breath heavily before look back at his Jinki that just transformed into a gun.

Yuu: What the hell is this?

Then an Orgetail appear and head toward him. He dodge and aim his Jinki at it but he didn't know how to shoot making him back away.

Sakuya: Why doesn't he fire?

Lindow: Did it happened by chance? Hey! If you don't know how to use it, turn it back into a blade!

Yuu: *blocking the Orgetail* That's the problem! I don't even know how!

Then the Orgetail get blasted. Yuu look at the side.

Sakuya: Geez.

Lindow: He doesn't know how?

Then they heard a roar. They all look at the broken wall. As the Orgetails running in and one of them get stepped, a Vajra comes into the area.

Arata: Man... Now here's another big trouble.

Sakuya: Varja made it all the way here!

Lindow: *blow smoke* Crap... What a drag.

Soma ready himself as he glance at Arata.

Soma: Hey, hurry up and transform already.

Arata: Easy for you to say. There's people around here, plus with an injured Eric and a reckless New-Type that I supposed to teach later! I couldn't fight in full power like this!

Soma: Tch. What a troublesome reason.

Lindow: Sakuya! Start taking down the Aragami along the perimeters to distract Vajra. Soma, stop him in his track. Kid, help Soma deal with that Vajra! I'll handle the rest.

Arata: I told you...

He rush ahead and jumped as he raise his Jinki up and slam it at the Vajra's head making it roar in pain.

Arata: ...Call me by my name, old man!

Lindow: Hard as always, huh?

Yuu: Let me do something too.

Lindow: *turn & look at Yuu* Go and hide with Eric.

Yuu: That Aragami's a strong one, right?

Lindow: What can you do with that bat? Like you'd help with it.

Yuu: Pleaae, let me help!

Lindow: Cripes... Sakuya, show him. But... take Eric to safety first.

Yuu nodded as he helped Eric get to safe area while Sakuya followed them.

Sakuya: Hang on there until the reinforcement arrives, Eric.

Eric: I'm okay. Go on. *look at Yuu* Hey, what's your name?

Yuu: Kannagi Yuu.

Eric: Yuu, huh? Thanks for saving me. Don't die, Yuu.

Yuu: *nod* Yes.

He and Sakuya went back down to the battlefield. Sakuya shows Yuu how to use his Jinki when it in gun mode.

Sakuya: Here's the trigger. And here's the safety. Press both for a rapid-fire. Got it?

Yuu: Yes, thanks.

Sakuya: You with me, stay close. Let's go.

Yuu: Right.

Sakuya: Sakuya...

Yuu: Huh?

Sakuya: Tachibana Sakuya, that's my name. Mutual trust is critical in the battlefield, Kannagi Yuu-kun.

Yuu: *nod* Got it, Sakuya.

Sakuya: Go!

They run out from behind the wall and Sakuya start firing at the Aragami. Yuu point his Jinki at a Kongou and blast it, making him smile before looking at the Vajra that Lindow, Soma and Arata are fighting. Sakuya take out a flash bang before throwing it at the Vajra. It explode right in the face, making a bright light and the Vajra roar in pain. Soma slash twice at the back leg but the tail start swinging. Yuu tried to shoot the tail but it missed as the tail swing toward Soma but he able to dodge by jump back. Then Yuu rush ahead as Sakuya look at him.

Sakuya: Hey, wait!

Yuu stopped and shoot the Vajra from close-range causing an explosion. Suddenly, some electricity start to appear around him.

Yuu: What the-?!

The Vajra's back start to produce electricity making Soma jumped away from it.

Arata: Run, that's an electric field!

But the Vajra already blast the electric power cause a small explosion sending Yuu away. He fall on the ground as he fall on the ground as he unable to move due the stun before falling unconcious. 

Lindow: Tch. That's way too reckless.

He hurriedly went to Yuu.

Lindow: Hey!

Suddenly, the Vajra open it's eyes as it stand back up as it growl and look at Lindow and Yuu.

Arata: Lindow!

Lindow: Aw man, this is not good.

Soma: Leave him.

It makes Lindow look at Soma. He is slashing at the front right leg of the Vajra. As it almost stump on him, Soma jumped away as he look at Lindow.

Soma: Or you'll die too.

Lindow: *carry Yuu on his shoulder* Sorry, Soma. Not gonna happen. Did you forget my orders?

Arata: Left no behind, right?

Soma: Tch.

Lindow: Everyone gets out of this alive!

He run away from the Vajra but it produce electricity again.

Sakuya: Lindow, I'm out of ammo!

She shoot the last shot and it hits the Vajra in the head but Lindow and Yuu still in the blast range.

Sakuya: It's coming! Hurry!

Lindow: Stun grenade!

Sakuya: I used them all!

Lindow: Aw crap...

Arata: Why would this happened when we really need it?!

The Vajra roar as it ready to blast the energy ball but a flash bang suddenly explode in front of it, causing it to stop from unleashing the energy attack as three shots land at the Vajra.

Lindow: We barely missed getting incinerated.

On top of the piles, the Defense Unit that Tatsumi led has arrived.

Tatsumi: Formation B! Surround Vajra!

Kanon and two more gun user God Eaters surround the Vajra and shooting at it as Tatsumi went to Lindow.

Tatsumi: Lindow-san, you owe me one.

Lindow: Tatsumi, huh? In your dreams, you guys are late. You owe me a drink.

Tatsumi: *scratch the back of his head* You get me every time.

Then Lindow threw Yuu at Tatsumi causing him to catch Yuu.

Lindow: Take care of that idiot, will ya?

Tatsumi: Lindow-san, where you're going?

Lindow grip the handle of his Jinki tightly as the engine starts, and the chain blades start moving as he walk toward the Vajra.

Lindow: I said I'd deal with this bastard. Arata, I'll take the credit this time!

Arata: Fine, but you owe me a high quality candies!

Lindow: Heh. You like a little kid.

Arata: What was that?!

Lindow rush ahead toward the Vajra before jumping up and hold up his Jinki as he fought with it.

(Time Skip)
(Early Morning)

Lindow stand on top of the dead Vajra as the sun rises. Yuu is taken by the rescue team and carried on the carrying board as the same woman thanked Yuu for saving her and her child despite he was unconcious. Eric's wound just get bandaged. While looking around, Arata heard something as he quickly turn around same as Soma.

Soma: Eric! Above you!

Arata: One more still alive!

The Orgetail jumped right toward Yuu. Eric quickly push Yuu to the side and he get attacked instead as Soma slash the Orgetail, and kill it. Now, Eric is beyong saving as Lindow and Arata went to him.

Arata: Eric! Hang on!

Eric: Unfortunately... I can't...

Lindow: *kneel down* Any last words...?

Eric just smile sadly before he close his eyes, and breath his final breath. Arata clench his fist as Sakuya put her hand on Arata's shoulder.

Arata: Damn it... Losing a comrade...

Being God Eaters means risking lives to kill Aragami and protect others. It's a job where death could happened anytime. God Eaters protect each other because they're comrade in arms fought together in order to protect the remaining humanity.

To be continued...

"Losing a comrade is painful."

"We'll get another New-Type, this time from the Russia Branch."

"That girl really know what to do with her New-Type Jinki."

"Old-Types should do what you always do without getting in our way."

Next time: "Battle in the Sky?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 2.7K 53
"𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭" enemies to lovers love tria...
24.7K 770 33
(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I am vengeance....I am hatred....I am Ghost Rider." (Y/N) (L/N) as Ghost Rider/The Spirit Of Vengeance/King Of Hell...he was kill...
17.2K 161 17
400 Years ago an Evil Monster's come out of the Shadow's they destroy everything in sight no one can stop them not even the Powerful Dragons. One day...
198K 5.4K 41
I hope you enjoy this one : )