The Alphas of South Forest ✔️

By naughtychristian

MATURE CONTENT EXCLUSIVE TO GALATEA Leilani Kokoa is caught in an explosion that leaves her temporarily blind... More

1: Blinded
2: Watch out for bombs
3: Obedience and defiance
Sequel
More to read

Preface

58.1K 883 184
By naughtychristian

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆☽Ⓛ❈Ⓒ☾⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

All rights reserved by the author. This story or any chapter may not be reproduced or used in any manner without the written permission of the author.

I do not own any gifs/images used.

Hey, my lovelies!

If it wasn't clear from the description, this book is about a relationship between two guys and one girl. I know that it isn't for everyone, so don't read if it's not your cup of tea!

TRIGGER WARNING: the male leads in this story are more possessive/dominant than the raging feminists I've written in my other books. This has upset some people, so please be aware the relationship will be semi-D/s with elements of BDSM control. 

I wanted to make the dynamic difficult to allow some character development. This is a fictional story. This is not me writing about a 100% healthy relationship that I recommend. 

The main character is on the pill, that is why there will be no mention of condoms. 

The pill does not protect against STI's.

So in real life ⬇️

This book will contain very mature, 18+ sex scenes. You have been warned, it will get hot in here!

There will always be a happy ending. It's me, it's what I do. 

I live for smut and fluff. Let's all be horny and happy. 

Anyways, I really hope you enjoy the story. If you do, please leave a comment, I love reading them and I will reply!

And finally, here's a virtual hug for all you lovely readers who give my story a chance! 🌟

Love and Orgasms, L x

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆✥⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 240 8
Vilkas has been impatiently waiting for his mate but the Goddess seems to punish him, that he thought. He is now in his prime age to supposedly meet...
2.9M 54K 31
A lost little girl who doesn't remember much, finds just what her soul needs! I will be editing, updating and rewriting things in this book and gett...
56.3K 1.8K 37
*******Mature themes and mature audience******** Humans are rare, the few of them that exist are slaves to the superior species, vampires. But within...
11K 408 13
❝Three dragons and their naughty little pet.❞ There's a rule in piracy - never fuck with the Dragons because they burn you alive. Literally. I'm not...