Arrange Marriage or Love Marr...

By prishaagarwal95

#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical... More

Prologue.
1. Marriage Proposal.
2. Tandel's are coming.
3. QnA Session.
4. Karuna's Decision.
5. Spill The Beans.
6. Missed calls.
7. Unknown calls.
8. Sacrifice of 3 Years
9. Police station
10. Club
11. Rani's confession
12. Will
13. Reena
14. Stupid Dream
15. Her Last Wish
16. The Truth
17. Photograph
18. Tsunami
19. Dark Secret
20. Kareena
21. Family Reunion
22. Wifey & Hubby
23. Rose
24. Mr Angry Raj
25. Style n shine.
26. Good news
27. Surprise Visit
28. Mamma
29. Teasing Game
30. Shopping
31. Measurement
32. Motive
33. Engagement Venue.
34. Big Day
35. Love Affection
36. Absence
37. Find her
38. Mr Shah
39. Rahul Mittal
Authors Note
40. Rescue Una
42. Plan
43. Action
44. Disguised
45. Stranger
46. Promise?
47. Welcome
Chapter 48 ( lullaby )
Chapter 49 (Caught red-handed)
Chapter 50 ( Drama queen)
Chapter 51 ( Resort )
Chapter 52 ( Desperate Raj )
Chapter 53 ( Claimed as my Boyfriend)
Chapter 54 ( Finally Mine )
Chapter 55 ( welcome the new bride )
Chapter 56 ( Pag Phera )
Chapter 57 ( Roller coaster night )
Chapter 58 ( Billion dollar lottery )
Chapter 59 ( Tom and Jerry )
Chapter 60 ( My possessive Tigress )
Chapter 61 ( Sangeet ceremony )
Chapter 62 ( only Mine )
Chapter 63 ( Green flag )
Chapter 64 ( Street Food )
Chapter 65 ( Arrange Marriage or Love Marriage )
Epilogue

41. Boss

12.7K 662 26
By prishaagarwal95

If you want peace of mind do not find fault with others.
Rather learn to see your own
Faults.
_______________________________________

Karuna Pov

I heard them saying they deleted the CCTV footages which was the only evidence against them. They said now no one will get to know who has kidnapped her? I don't know if they were talking about my kidnapping or someone's else.

Suddenly I heard footsteps coming towards me I became alert because I don't know what is their motive? Why they have kidnapped me? What they want from me?

"It's been so long feed her something I don't want her to die because of hunger. I already have some very interesting plans for her.", Someone said.

I felt someone hold my hands. I wanted to shout on him I struggled a bit gesturing him to leave me but his grip around my hands tightened.

After few seconds he left my hand and I realised that he was only opening the rope around my wrists and I thought that he is trying to take the advantage of me.

The moment he removed the rope. I felt relief. I twisted my wrists, my arms and shoulders slightly to ease the pain. I stretched my arms and let them relaxed a little bit.

Someone chuckled and pulled me up by my arms causing them to pain more.

"You are not allowed to relax sweetheart. The soon you will get used to with these pains they will stop bothering you.", He said.

I felt the urge to cry after hearing him.

He dragged me harshly. I don't know where he is taking me? He forcefully turned me around as if I am a toy not a human being then pushed me hard causing me to fall down but instead of falling on the ground I ended up falling on something else. My back hits on something hard.

I got scared and used my hands to judge what is it on which he has pushed me? My palms landed on something which feels like a rod. I grabbed it and made myself sit straight and realised that he has pushed me on a chair.

He removed the tape from my mouth then the blindfolds from my eyes.

I opened my eyes once but squeezed them back again because the light around my surrounding is very bright. I had not expected it to be this much bright. I blinked my eyes two to three times and adjusted them to face the light.

After opening my eyes properly I observed my surrounding.

According to my knowledge the place where I am looks like an under construction building.

I turn my head all around to see how many peoples are present here. When I was blind folded I had felt the presence of only two man but there are in total of 6 men present here.

Two mens are standing on the gate which I think is an entrance because both of them are holding guns in their hands. Two men where standing behind the man who is standing Infront of me and have a cunning smile plastered on their faces.

All of them are dressed in the same colour clothing as if they are in uniform except one person who is standing few meters away from me and talking to someone through the phone. I can't see his face because his back is facing me. I think he is the one whom they were referring as Boss.

I glared at the man angrily who is standing Infront of me.

He grabbed my cheeks roughly.

"Don't you dare look at me like that you b***h.", He said while twisting my face harshly.

I turned my face again and watched him challengingly. They think they can break me easily but I am not so weak.

He slapped me hard causing me to flinch in pain. I felt something dropping from the corner of my lips I used my thumb to check what is it and saw that it's my blood.

"What you want from me? Why did you kidnapped me?", I shouted watching towards their boss.

He put down his cellphone from his ear and kept it inside his pocket then turn around. Now his front is facing me.

I observed him carefully and tried to recognise him. He is a middle aged man. If my observation is not wrong then he must be around my father's age.

I watched him hopefully finally now I will get my answers.

He smirked at me cunningly and slowly started coming towards me.

His cunning smile filled a new wave of anger inside me. I wanted to slap him hard on his face. I grabbed the sides of the chair tightly to control my anger.

When he was only few feets away from me he lifted his one hand as if he is demanding something from his men. I looked at him confusedly. What he want? Is he asking for gun? My eyes grew wide. Is he going to kill me? No no no I don't want to die.

One of his men kept an aluminium container on his hand. He came to me, pulled my hand forward and kept the same container on my palm.

"Eat this silently without creating any drama.", He said and then turn around to leave.

Yes, I am hungry but I will never eat this food. So, I throw the container away.

When he saw the food spreading on the ground he turn around to face me. I can see he is very angry because I didn't accept his order.

With full rage and speed he came closer to me and lifted me up while grabbing my hairs.

"I offered you not to create any more drama and eat silently. Now you will eat the same food which you have just thrown on the ground.", He said.

He pushed me on the ground.

"Aaahhh!", I cried in pain.

My head and nose collided with the rough farsh badly. I touched my forehead to ease the pain but I felt something sticky there. I checked my hand to see what's the sticky stuff and my eyes widened in shock. All my fingers are covered in red the sticky stuff is my blood. I felt something dripping from my nose. I wiped it using the back of my hand and once again it's my blood.

Fresh tears came out of my eyes and rolled down my cheeks. I knew that my life is going to change but I had never thought it will change in this way. I can feel all my dreams shattering into tiny pieces.

I squeezed my eyes tightly. I saw Raj's smiling face he is gesturing me to get up and fight back. He is showing me his biceps and pointing a finger at me as if he is trying to say that I am a strong girl I can't give up so easily.

I opened my eyes and wiped out my tears.

'I promise Raj. I will fight back and I am not going to give up so easily. I will fight till my last breath. I promise you.', I wishpered.

I heard a ringing sound of someone's phone and turn my head towards the source of sound.

"Hello!", said their Boss.

"What! But how police get to know that we are behind her kidnapping?", He shouted angrily.

After hearing him my eyes filled with hope and courage. Finally they find out about my kidnapper.

"Yes, you have a point. I am very old enemy of her family may be that's why they are suspecting me."

Very old enemy! Who is he? As far as I know my family don't have any enemy.

"But now we have to be more alert. I want her family to suffer once again.", Said the Boss.

Realisation hits me and my eyes grew wide in shock. Oh God! Is he? No it can't be possible.

"Ranga?", I enquired.

He turned his head towards me and smirked.

"Finally you recognized me.", He said.
_______________________________________

✴️What's your opinion about the entire chapter?

✴️Do you want Karuna's miseries to end soon?
_______________________________________

✴️Don't forget to:-

❇️Vote

❇️Comment

❇️Share

(Your opinion means a lot to me.)

_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 3.6K 31
"Biwi, biwi lagti hai yeh meri. Aur kuch sunna hai?" ***** "Jab biwi nahi thi tab itna farq parra tha ab to biwi ho" ****** " tumhara hi hu , andar b...
157K 13.8K 29
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
131K 6.1K 41
BOOK 1 of LOVE SERIES. UNATTAINABLE LOVE Passionate affairs of love always unfold into tragic tales Aditya Rajvash the business tycoon! Iski nazar k...
195K 15.2K 60
The phone is ringing. But Tanvi was too scared to answer the call. She was not ready to talk to him or even hear his voice. She wanted to run away fr...