Hey Brother

By kay343

Taehyung had the perfect life. One of the best players of the basketball team, amazing grades and had some th... More

New year, new trouble
Oh God
What they look like lol
Crocodile Tears
This isn't over
Kill me now
Love You!
Messed up
Surpise?
Seriously
Lord help us all
I'm not a baby.
Liar
Not an Update
Disappointed
No!
Let go
Finally!
Sure!
Soobin
Gucci
What they look like pt2
Hard work
I love you
Tea?
Soon
Black Widow
Jealousy
What is going on?
He what!?
Heart Attack
Near you
Practicing
Pinky Promise
Tiktok
Strawberries
Cupcake
Sneak out
Camping
Perfect
Storm
Hurricane
Nightmare
Genius
S'more's
Uh-oh
Coming
Whoa
Wolf
Thank you
Something is Off
You are you
Cookie
Beef or Chicken
Macbeth
Free Candy
History
It's on
Ready
Let's talk
Hang out
Positive
Beside you
Selfish
Hickey
Way
Pinterest
End this
Dear
Past
Mr. Fox
Bogum
My House
Party Started
Update 😌💅🏽
Have some fun
Smoke
Of course
Help
Hush!
Oops
Pony
Idiot
Pokemon
For Good
Say no more
Sophisticated
Homecoming
Too Easy
Here
Me?
Old times
Vacation
DisneyLand
Apple Watch
New Zealand
Zoo
We made it
Alpaca
Emma
Hike
Jurassic Park
Chipettes
Shopping
K.J
Fluffy
Sweet Night
Ski
Pac-Man
Joseph
Lockdown
We're going to be ok
TaTa
New Rules
Save me
See you
Joonie
Bet
Tell me
Cheetah
Halloween
Joined
Secret Santa
Lemon
Update/ Thank you for 4k
Code Grey
Look Good
My Baby
Date
😁More Characters 😁
Alien
Wish
Die
Mine
Apart
Goodbye
Bottoms
Boss
Uncle Bibby
My Gang
With or Without you
Japchae
Long night
Suga
Care Bears
Guys
Bed
🤑Update boys🤑
Mr. Frog
Garden
After All
Angel
Yeontan
Song Cry
Rat
Krissy
Cherry
Hide and Seek
Superhero
💟
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Make it Right
I'm done
The Woods
Ladybug
Taebear
Sannie
Bait
Foxy
My Family
A Change
Life Update
🥳🎂Happy Birthday Jungkook!!!🎂🥳
Be mine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOON🥳
🥳More birthdays🥳
Spike
Happy Birthday Seungmin!!🥳
I'm here
💗♎️HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAN♎️💗
Squirrelboy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE KNOW
Nini
News....

You'll be in my heart

399 18 17
By kay343

" Of course Bae, you can spend the night. It would be lovely to have the house so lively again," Mrs. Min chuckled as she headed Mrs. Kim a cup of tea.

" Oh Kimmy, you have no idea how much this means to us, w-we just can't stay at that house right now. It's not...homey right now."

Mrs. Min smiled, " So Tae, how is your basketball?"

" Oh it's great Mrs. Min, I have colleges coming at me with scholarships."

Mrs. Min grinned, " That's wonderful. And how about you Jungkook?"

" O-Oh well I'm not going for basketball anymore."

Mrs. Min raised her eyebrow, " Oh? What are you planning to do sweetie?"

" A p-photographer."

" Oh that's wonderful, I hope it goes well for you darling. You deserve it."

Jungkook smiled and Taehyung kissed his cheek. Mrs. Min smiled then she saw Hyunjin sleeping on Mrs. Kim's shoulder.

" Who's this cutie," Mrs. Min points at the sleeping Hyunjin.

Mrs. Kim looks and smiled, " Oh? This is my new youngest, Hyunjin. I adopted him two weeks ago and he's been an angel ever since."

Mrs. Min smiled, " Oh that's lovely, I guess that Yeonjun isn't the baby anymore."

Yeonjun giggled, " It's ok, I love having a little brother."

Mrs. Min and Mrs. Kim cooed.

They were talking then Mrs. Kim saw Jungkook yawned and Yeonjun going in and out of sleep.

" Well, we should get some rest. We have a long plane ride."

" Oh well the two youngest can have Yoongi's bed and I hope you boys don't mind taking the couch."

" Oh not at all Mrs. Min," Taehyung gave her a reassuring smile.

" I'll go get some blankets," she got up.

" I'll help you," Mrs. Kim added.

She carefully laid Hyunjin down on the couch and got up to follow Mrs. Min upstairs.

" She's really nice, " Yeonjun rubbed his eyes.

" Yea, she's the best," Taehyung smiled

" I feel so bad for her, she really loved Mr. Min," Jungkook frowned.

" I know, I wish I could be there for the funeral but my dad is fucking crazy."

" All I know is, he's not going to ruin my trip to Korea," Yeonjun said.

" Boys, the bed is ready for you," Mrs. Kim said while walking down the stairs.

" Ok momma, wake up Hyunjinnie," Yeonjun shook Hyunjin up.

Hyunjin woke up and he rubbed his eyes, " H-Huh?"

" Let's go to bed."

" O-Ok," Hyunjin stretched.

Yeonjun and Hyunjin got up and walked upstairs.

" See ya losers," Taehyung called out.

" Goodnight idiot," Yeonjun scoffed.

" Yeonjun," Mrs. Kim raised her eyebrow.

" He started it," he whined.

" Just go to bed baby," she ruffles his hair.

" Haha!"

" Shut it Tae," Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes.

Taehyung huffed and pouted while Jungkook giggled.

" And you two, please don't make out here. It's the Mins, and Tae don't ask him either."

" Why does everyone think I'll start it?!"

" Because you're a Kim, now try to get some sleep Jungkook."

Jungkook giggled, " Yes Mrs. Kim. Goodnight."

" Goodnight. Tae?"

Taehyung grumbled and he had an angry pout on his face, " What?"

" Goodnight."

Taehyung sighed, " Goodnight Ma."

Mrs. Kim blew kisses and she went upstairs, leaving the couple on the couch.

" So? Wanna-"

" TaeTae, we can't."

" Why not," he whined.

" We already made out for two hours today and we're not at home."

Taehyung flopped down the couch, " Ugh! Fine."

Jungkook giggled, he checks his phone he saw the time. It was 10:30 and he was getting sleepy.

" Well I'm going to go change," Jungkook got up.

" Want me to help you," he smirked.

" What's with you today? You have been touchy and flirty all day," Jungkook raised his eyebrow.

Taehyung sighed, " I have no idea, I guess I just want to have some type of fun but that's not the right way, I'm sorry."

Jungkook sighed, " Taehyungie, I know this is a sucky year so far but we have to just have fate that everything is going to be ok. And we need to communicate, not kiss every time we're sad. Ok?"

Taehyung nodded his head and smiled, " Ok."

Jungkook bunny smiled and kissed his cheek,"Good, now I'm going to go change."

Jungkook got his bed and started heading to the bathroom. Taehyung sighed as he laid back on the couch. He started to play on his phone when Jungkook peeked his head out of the door.

" TaeTae?"

" Yes babe."

" You can come."

" Oh heck yes!"

Taehyung threw his phone down and got off the couch. He rushes to him and picked him up bridal style. Jungkook giggled as he was lifted up and carried to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Wow Bae, four boys living with ya huh?"

" Yep, four crazy but lovable boys," she got in the bed.

" What happened to Mun-Hee and Beom-seok," Mrs. Min asked as she got in the bed too.

" Those Jeons are disgusting, they literally just left him," she scoffed.

" Aw poor baby, what did they do?"

" So, what Taehyung told me, they verbally abused him and left him home all alone all the time."

" Ugh, I knew that they show Jungwoo more attention than him. That's so annoying, if you're going to have more than one children you have to give them all attention," she scoffed.

" Oh girl let me tell you this, on the night of Homecoming they dropped off his things to my house and turned his room into another office."

Mrs. Min gasped, " The nerve. I'm really glad you took him in because that's horrible. No wonder he would beg to stay over your house."

" I know, it's sad. He's a sweet boy, and he is really good for Taebear."

Mrs. Min looked at her with interest," How is that going?"

" Lovely, they are in love and it can be annoying when they make out on my couch but other than that they are made for each other. Jungkook really brought so much joy to my Taebear. Oh, I can't wait for their wedding."

She laughed," They're that in love huh?"

" Oh yes, and Tae picked a good one too. Jungkook is nice, kind, smart, and he can make Taehyung listen to him without a question and I love it. Oh he has the softest heart too, and he's very shy but Taehyung breaks that shell and I'm proud of him. Taehyung can show his gentle and caring side to him. It's so sweet of Taebear caring for him this much, ah my Taebear is a lovable and caring person in general but when he's with Jungkook, he is super protective and caring for him. I feel like Jungkook and Taehyung help each other grow and I love it."

Mrs. Min giggled, " So tell me more about Yeonjun."

Mrs. Kim sighed, " Oh now that's my baby, like Junnie is my baby fox. You see he didn't have the best early life and he had a ruff past. But when I saw him I fell in love, Junnie is the sweetest and the most adorable boy I have ever met. He loves plushies, cartoons and he's not a devil like Tae."

They both laughed.

" Ahhh, he is wonderful. I was so shocked that he got a boyfriend because my Junnie wasn't into like relationships yet but Soobin is so good to him. Junnie has been happier with his boyfriend and his new friends. He and I will talk for hours about his relationship and I love when he smiles when he talks about Soobin. Ah, He's my little helper too. He makes sure that Hyunjin doesn't die or making sure that Tae is also alive but that's Jungkook's job. Oh, he's so cute Kimmy, he's my little fox. Out of all of them, he's the most responsible one."

Mrs. Min paid her attention to her best friend, she loved to see the joy of Bae's face when she is  speaking about her children.

" Then there Hyunjinnie, he's my baby baby. He's the new youngest and he is amazing. He's the only one other than Jungkook that likes school. He loves reading, arts, dancing, writing and he's really smart. And he's not afraid to tell Taehyung his place. Even through he's dramatic and sassy, he is so precious too. Oh, and he doesn't like loud noises."

Mrs. Min sat up, " Loud noises?"

" Oh you know like someone yelling at him or like loud bangs or something. I found out when they were putting up a party for Soobin and Taehyung popped a balloon by his ear on accident and he freaked out. I had to calm him down for two hours."

Mrs. Min cooed, " Poor baby."

" Yeah and he doesn't want to admit but he hates being alone. He's like a literal baby, he smiled when I ask him to help make dinner. Oh and he's laughs are so innocent, and he got a boyfriend too. He's not like into the kissing and that stuff like Tae and Yeonjun but he is the cuddle bug. He just hugs on things and it's so cute. He loves hugging my arm for some reason. And that San boy is really good to him so I'm glad for that. Even though he only lived there for a short amount of time, he really has brought a positive thing in our house."

Mrs. Min smiled, " So if you have to describe, how would you describe them Bae?"

Mrs. Kim sighed, " Oh god, if I had to describe my children I would say Tae, he's the oldest, protective, childish and funny one, Jungkook is the sensitive, artistic and shy one, Yeonjun is the naive, positive and responsible one and Hyunjin is the lovable, dramatic and quiet one."

" Wow, you really love them huh?"

" With all my heart, and I would do anything for them."

Mrs. Min sighed, " I love how you're so put together Bae. You have your life put together, you're sons are doing great-"

" I mean Yeonjun is barely passing Geography but that's not the point I'm so sorry, continue."

" Anyways, you out of the whole group raised a wonderful son on your own. And the one who has a great life, I really admire you Bae. I just wish I could d-do that with my son," she sniffled.

Mrs. Kim looked at her with sadness, " Oh Kimmy, I'm so sorry," she pulled her closer.

Mrs. Min cried, " I miss my baby!"

Mrs. Kim rubbed her back and hummed in her ear, " You're going to be ok."

" I-I h-have no idea where he is," she sobbed.

Mrs. Kim sadly sighed as she rubbed her back, she couldn't imagine what Mrs. Min is going through.

She lost her husband and now her only child is nowhere to been seen or heard from. She's all alone and she doesn't know what to.

She wanted to help her but she needs to protect her children and she's going to make sure that no one is going to hurt them.

She can't go through a pain of losing a child.

She just can't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Binnie, I'm fine I promise."

" Junnie I swear to god, I was so nervous an-and you were scared an-and-"

" Binnie, I'm fine. We're ok, we're safe. So don't worry Binnie."

" I miss you."

Yeonjun giggled, " Binnie we just saw each other just like a couple of hours ago."

" I know but I still miss you."

" I miss you too."

" I don't think I can last a month without you."

" Me neither."

" Please remember to text me or call me every day."

" I promise and you do the same. And tell the others that I'll miss them."

" Ok baby, you need some rest."

" I just love hearing your voice Binnie," he giggled.

" I love hearing yours but babe you need your rest and I need to go to school."

" O-Oh, I'm sorry. I'll go now, goodnight Binnie."

" Goodnight Junnie."

" I love you."

" I love you too."

Yeonjun hanged up and he sighed.

He wanted his life to be normal, no more drama, no more hurting, no more running, he just wanted to be a regular teenager.

But that's never going to happen.

He looked at the picture of his wall screen and he smiled. It was him and all his friends, they looked so happy and now he can't spend time with them because of this crazy psycho.

He turned his phone off and he looked at his left, he saw Hyunjin sleeping softly. He sighed and looked at the ceiling.

He has been having these shadow nightmares recently and it's scary. He knows that he's not going to get a good night sleep.

So, he looked in his bag for Mr. Fox, he kept looking but he couldn't find it.

" W-What?"

He got up from the bed and he opened up his other bag, he's other plushies were there except for Mr. Fox.

Yeonjun gasped.

He left him at home.

Yeonjun started to panic, that was his first stuffed animal from his mom. That plushie has been there for him through some hard time.

Mr. Fox is his favorite and it helps him sleep. Now he's not here and he can't see it for a month.

" O-Oh no," his eyes started to get watery.

He knows he shouldn't be crying over a stuffed animal but this was his favorite.

This was his mom's first gift to him and he left it. He knew he couldn't sleep without it, call him a baby all you want but that stuffed animal means everything to him.

" M-Mr. F-Fox," he sniffed.

He covered his mouth, he didn't want his whimpers waking up Hyunjin. He got on the floor and cried in his knees. He was on the floor crying when Mrs. Kim came in to check on them.

She frowned when she heard her Junnie crying.

" Junnie?"

Yeonjun looked up and that made him cry even more. Mrs. Kim got on the floor next to him and she wiped his face.

" Baby, why are you crying?"

" M-M-Mr. F-Fox."

Mrs. Kim looked on the floor where she can see he looked in his bags, she cooed and hugged him.

" Baby, I'm sorry."

" I-I-I can-can't sleep w-without h-him mo-momma," he sobbed.

" Aigoo, please don't cry. M-Maybe the other stuff animals can help you baby," she rubbed his hair.

" M-Mr. F-Fox w-was m-my f-fi-first g-gift f-from y-you m-momma a-and I-I have b-bad n-nightmares w-without h-him."

She frowned, she knew that fox means a lot to him. He thank her every day for getting that thing. She sighed and rubbed his face.

" How about you sleep with me tonight?"

Yeonjun wiped his face, " I-Is-Isn't that for b-babies?"

" No Junnie, you need to go to sleep and if I can help you fall asleep then I'm going to do that."

Yeonjun sniffed, " W-Won't t-the o-others m-make f-fun of m-me?"

" Um no, Tae definitely won't because he slept with me before when he was scared. He was 14 and 15. Junnie, it's ok to tell your mom that you're scared, no matter how old are you. As a mother, it's my job to make sure that you are ok. So please baby, I'm just trying to help you," she rubbed his cheek.

Yeonjun hiccupped and slowly nodded his head. Mrs. Kim smiled and they got up off the floor. She grabbed his hand and took him to her room with Mrs. Min.

Mrs. Min was reading when she saw the two.

" Hey Kimmy, I'll just sleep in the guest room ok?"

Mrs. Min put down her book, " Of course Bae, I hope you two have a good night's rest."

She smiled and took him to the guest bed. Yeonjun crawled in bed and Mrs. Kim chuckled softly. She tucked him in and she kissed his cheek. Yeonjun smiled and then he yawned.

She smiled, " How about I'll hum you a song from one of Tae's favorite Disney movies huh?"

Yeonjun nodded his head, Mrs. Kim rubbed his forehead.

" Come stop your crying

It will be alright

Just take my hand

And hold it tight

I will protect you

From all around you

I will be here

Don't you cry."

Yeonjun loved his mother's voice, it sounds so angelic and so relaxing. She should totally be a singer instead of a doctor. Yeonjun felt so relax when listening to his mom's voice.

"For one so small,

You seem so strong

My arms will hold you,

Keep you safe and warm

This bond between us

Can't be broken

I will be here

Don't you cry

'Cause you'll be in my heart

Yes, you'll be in my heart

From this day on.

Now and forever more."

Yeonjun was slowly falling asleep, he fell asleep in her hands but she contuined to sing.

"You'll be in my heart

No matter what they say

You'll be here in my heart

Always."

Mrs. Kim stopped, she saw Yeonjun sleeping.

She kissed his cheek, " Good night my Junnie."

She stayed there so she can make sure that he's deep asleep. She was on her phone, she saw a text from her deadbeat ex-husband.

Asshole
Oh Bae, you think you can take my sons without saying goodbye?

You know good and well who I am.

Have fun with the thunderstorm😘⛈

She was confused, " Thunderstorm?"

She looked at her phone and go to the weather app. She looked and she sighed. There is going to be a thunderstorm, she scoffed.

She was going to block him but then she heard a little thunder.

" Great."

She was about to leave when she saw Yeonjun move around a little bit.

She sighed, " Oh no."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung and Jungkook were sleeping when a thunder hit.

It woke Jungkook up, he lifts his head up and looked around. It was kinda dark but there was a little light coming from outside.

He saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully, he sighed. He put his head down back on Tae's bare chest to tried to go back to sleep.

Then he heard thunder again, he gasped and buried his head on Taehyung's chest.

Outside was a thunder and lighting mess.

It had calm wind but it was thundering like crazy. The rain was falling hard and it was a lighting show out there.

Jungkook still hates thunder and lightning storms. He whimpered when he heard the lightning strike.

He hates that these type of things make him so scared. It's scary and it brought up a bad memory from his past.

This reminds him of that one time where he was in 1st grade and his dad was yelling at him because he wasn't doing his homework right during a storm.

He told him that he couldn't get it and he went crazy on him. He was yelling and calling him names while his mother was too busy helping Jungwoo with his homework and being nice to him.

It was the one of worst day in his life, his father was yelling at him while his mother didn't care, she even timed in.

They locked him in his room for being a disappointment. He was locked in a room all alone without any dinner that night and during a huge thunderstorm.

That was the day when he was officially terrified of thunderstorms and his parents.

Jungkook hugged Tae's torso like his life depended on it and whimpered on Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung woke up from Jungkook whimpering and trembling. Taehyung closed his eyes until a huge thunder hit and Jungkook jumped.

He hugged him tighter, Taehyung was fully awake now and he saw his boyfriend trembling and whimpering.

" Kookie?"

Jungkook looked up and he had tears rolling down his face.

Taehyung rubbed his face, " What's wrong babe?"

" I-I-"

Then lighting strikes again, Jungkook buried his head in his neck and cried out. Taehyung rubbed his back and sighed.

Storms.

That's Jungkook top fear, he hates storms.

Great.

" What time is it," Taehyung yawned.

Jungkook didn't answer, he still had his head in his neck and hugging Tae tightly. Taehyung got his right hand out to reach for his phone. He turned it on and it read 2:30.

" Damn."

Then he heard Jungkook whimpering and he cooed, " Baby, please calm down."

He sat them both up, Jungkook wrapped his arms around his neck and his legs around his torso. Jungkook jumped when the lighting and cried on his shoulder.

" It's just a storm babe," Taehyung rubbed his back.

" I-It's s-scary."

" I know baby I know," he patted his back.

Jungkook hiccupped and just laid his head on Tae's shoulder. He would yelp when the thunder and lightning would hit.

Taehyung frowned, he knew that Jungkook hated storms and he isn't going to sleep.

One time when Tae was a freshman and Jungkook was in 8th grade, Jungkook had a panic attack when it was storming and he was at home alone.

So, Taehyung rode his bike over in the storm to his house and he hanged out with him.

Taehyung at the time had a huge crush on him but he didn't come out yet but that day was one of the best times he had with him.

Taehyung hugged his waist for comfort, " Wanna find some snacks? It'll make you feel better."

He felt Jungkook slowly nodding his head, Taehyung kissed his cheek, " Ok baby, let's go get you some snacks."

Jungkook slowly got up so Taehyung can get up.

Taehyung got up and stretched, Jungkook held his hand tightly.

" Don't worry baby, it's jus-"

Then lighting hit and Jungkook ran to hug him.

Taehyung kissed his head," Come on baby, let's go to the kitchen."

He held his hand and lead them to the kitchen, Jungkook was still sniffing and Taehyung sighed, "Ok we can have leftover panda express."

Jungkook sniffed, " O-Ok."

" Don't worry Kookie, it's just a little storm bunny."

" I-I do-don't like i-it," he sniffed as he covered his ears.

Taehyung frowned and hugged him, " I know bun, let's have some food and watch a movie. It'll keep your mind from it."

Thunderstruck and Jungkook buried his head into Tae's neck.

Taehyung let go and put the food in the microwave, Jungkook was hugging his arms during the process.

Taehyung got the food out and took them to the table. He placed Jungkook on his lap and took his phone out.

" Come baby, let's watch some movies. That will get you distracted."

" O-Ok," Jungkook wiped his eyes.

Then lightning strikes, he would whimper, Taehyung kissed his cheek just to make him feel better, " Don't be scared. I'm here Kookie. Remember when I said that'll protect you?"

" Y-Yes."

" And I'm going to keep that promise. Now don't be sad baby," he kissed his cheeks.

Jungkook hugged his neck, " T-Thank you Taehyungie."

" No problem bun, I'm here to help."

Jungkook smiled, he turned back around to the food and ate some of the noodles," A-Are y-you hungry T-TaeTae?"

" Nah, you can eat baby."

" Ok."

Jungkook ate some, every once in awhile he'll feed Tae some noodles. They'll play around a little bit and laugh.

Jungkook forgot that it was a storm outside, he was too busy laughing with Taehyung.

Taehyung put some noodles on his lip and pouted. Jungkook giggled and put some on his face. They both laughed and make silly faces.

After a while he got full so he just watched the movie. Taehyung gave him some headphones so he wouldn't hear the storm.

Jungkook switched his position where he is facing him but has his chin on Taehyung's shoulder and had the phone from behind.

While Taehyung was eating some food, Jungkook feels so much better.

He loves how Taehyung always there to make him feel better. It's like he knows what makes him feel better.

He loves how he makes sure how he hugs him and tells him it's going to be ok. He loves his deep reassuring voice and he especially loves his hugs

Taehyung had one arm wrapped around his waist while the other one is for eating. Taehyung was eating when he felt Jungkook's breathing was slow and going up and down.

Taehyung turned his head and he saw Jungkook sleeping on his shoulder. He had his phone in his hand but his hands were dangling.

Taehyung smiled, "  You are too cute."

Taehyung got the phone and put it on the table. He got up with Jungkook sleeping in his arms. He carried him to the couch and placed him down. He pulled covers on him and kissed his head.

He went back to the kitchen to clean up, after that he went back on the couch and laid down. Good thing that the couch is huge so he can hold him by his waist.

Jungkook opened his eyes and smiled at the fact that he knows that his superhero was always for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Mom!"

Mrs. Kim jumped up and almost falling out of the bed. Yeonjun was still sleeping and she sighed. Hyunjin ran over to her and tackled her with a hug.

" Good morning mom!"

" Oh good morning my little chick."

Hyunjin let go and he tilted his head," How come you're here?"

" Well Yeonjun wasn't sleeping too good so I just kept him company honey," she rubbed his cheek.

" Oh? Well, I was asking if we can make breakfast for everyone since Mrs. Min let us stay here," he smiled.

" Oh honey that's a great idea, we can go to the store and get some stuff right now."

Hyunjin jumped up excitedly, " Ok mom!"

" Now go wash up, I'll meet you downstairs ok?"

" Yes mom," he ran out of the room to the bathroom.
She got her phone and went to the downstairs bathroom. She went by the couch and she cooed.

" Aww."

She was happy that she sees her son with someone that makes him this happy. And she was happy for Jungkook having someone that cares for him.

She went to the bathroom and started to get ready. She got done after 10 minutes, she went to the couch and kissed their cheeks.

She waited for Hyunjin, Hyunjin came downstairs all dressed.

' Well I have another pretty boy and that knows how to dress well. Nice.'

" Look at you, my baby is a fashion expert."

He blushed and when she saw the hat and she chuckled, " Let me guess you borrowed that from Yeonjun's?"

" M-Maybe," he played with his sleeve.

" Come on," she laughed as she walked out of the door.

Hyunjin smiled and followed her to the car.

" Now, before we go what should we buy," She asked as she was getting in the car.

" Umm, some bacon, pancakes anndd some eggs and Poptarts!"

She smiled," Alrighty then, we can even get some hash browns from McDonald's."

Hyunjin smiled as he put on his seatbelt, he loves spending time with his mom.

It's one of his favorite things to do, well other than being with San and reading.

Speaking of San he wants to talk to him.

He started looking for his phone but he didn't find it in his pockets, he was kinda freaking out but then he realizes that he could have left it on his bed.

" So Hyunjinnie, how is your relationship going with San?"

" O-Oh it's great, I do need to text him but yeah it's really good."

" That's good baby, I'm sorry about all of this. Ugh, I can't have at least one day without worrying if my kids are going to be kidnapped or beat up by grown men."

Hyunjin looked at her weirdly and she just chuckled, " U-Um long story, but the point is I'm going to make this Christmas the best Christmas ever in Korea. Just you wait Hyunjinnine."

Hyunjin giggled, " Ok mom."

She smiled, " Now let's go to some Mickey Ds!"

" Mom can I get some gummy candy?"

" Well-"

" Pwease," he pouted.

She chuckled, " What am I going to do with you?"

" Love me," he flutter his eyelashes.

She playfully scoffed and she sighed, " Fine."

" Yes! Thank you mom!"

" You owe me big time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" So what do you wanna do Taehyungie," Jungkook played with Tae's fingers.

" Umm we have all day until we leave so we can hang out for the rest of the day.

Jungkook smiled, the couple woke up just a couple minutes ago.

He and Taehyung were sitting across from each other smiling and laughing. Jungkook was thinking about something for a while.

" TaeTae?"

" Yes bun," he kissed his hand.

" I want to d-dye my hair."

Taehyung looked at him with confusion.

" You wanna do what?"

Jungkook looked down," I-I want to dye my hair."

" Why," Taehyung asked.

" I-I don't know, aren't you tired of me with all this hair," he ruffled his hair.

" Kookie, you know I don't care what you look like bun, but why now?"

" Not now silly, I was saying when all of this is over I just want to. That's all," he smiled.

" Well I think you look good in any kind of hair," he leaned in to kiss him.

Jungkook giggled as he cupped his face, "TaeTae we can't kiss right now."

Taehyung pouted, " Why?"

" We're not a home," he booped his nose.

" Come on, everyone is still asleep," he leaned in closer.

" Nuu, I don't want Mrs. Min walking on us. You remember what happened when your dad walked on us."

" Fine, but can we cuddle," he pouted.

" Fine, stop pouting TaeTae," he crawled on top of him.

Taehyung smiled as he wrapped his arms around his waist, Jungkook giggled as he wrapped his arms around his neck.

" I can't wait for Korea."

" Me neither, I hope that your family likes me."

" Babe they're going to love you and plus if they don't I can cuss them out in Korean."

Jungkook laughed, " Ok Taehyungie, and thank you for last night. Sorry if I woke you up."

Taehyung pecked his lips, " No prob Kookie, it's like my job to make sure you're feeling better."

Jungkook blushed and laid down on his chest, "Taehyungie."

Taehyung chuckled, " Aww is my baby getting embarrassed?"

Jungkook playfully glared at him, Taehyung laughed and he kissed his cheek. Jungkook smiled and laid back down on his chest.

Then Yeonjun came walking down the stairs, he went to the couch as he rubbed his eyes.

" Where's momma?"

" Well good morning to you too," Taehyung playfully scoffed.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes, " Where is she?"

" I think to the store," he answered.

" Junnie, are you ok? You look tired," Jungkook asked.

" I didn't have the best sleep last night," he sighed.

" Me neither, it was storming but Taehyungie made me feel better."

" Damn right," Taehyung smirked.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes when they kissed, " I didn't have Mr. Fox."

" Oh? Where is he," Jungkook asked.

" I-I left him at home," he put his head down.

" I'm sorry Junnie," Jungkook frowned.

Taehyung raised his eyebrow," Don't you have like a thousand of them?"

" But Mr. Fox is my favorite and you know that Tae," Yeonjun pouted.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, " What about Fluffy?"

Yeonjun gasped, " No! Binnie got mad at me for getting that one and plus Fluffy isn't Mr. Fox!"

Jungkook sat up and gasped, " Ooh! What about Elliot, he's one of your favorites?"

Yeonjun hummed, " Interesting choice, but I don't know."

" Oh what about Honey," Taehyung asked.

" Honey is fluffy but-"

" Oh my god just pick one," Taehyung groaned.

Yeonjun and Jungkook glared at him.

" Anyways, where's Hyunjin," Yeonjun scoffed.

" I have no idea," Taehyung said.

" Maybe he's with Mrs. Kim."

" Oh, Kookie, can you help me with my plushies?"

" Su-"

" Come on Jun, it was our cuddle time," Taehyung whined.

" You always cuddle with him, and he's my best friend so Kookie come on," he pulled his arm.

" Um excuse me, he's my best friend and most importantly my boyfriend," he pulled his waist.

" Guys pl-"

" He's my real best friend!"

" He's my boyfriend!"

" You always talk to him!"

" You two always hang out!"

" Tae-"

" You always kiss him!"

" You always ruin our time!"

" J-Jerk!"

" Brat!"

" B-Butface!"

" Asswipe!"

" Idiot!"

" Lemon face!"

" Well you-"

" STOP IT!"

Taehyung and Yeonjun stopped and looked at Jungkook.

" Now please, Junnie I'll be there in the minute."

Yeonjun smirked while Taehyung growled. Yeonjun went upstairs leaving the couple alone.

" What the-"

" Tae, I'm only going to be a little bit, and plus we cuddled all day," he ruffles his hair.

Taehyung pouted, " B-But-"

" No buts TaeTae, it's only going be a minute."

Jungkook got up but Taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist.

Jungkook almost fell and he huffed," Taehyungie."

" Nooo please don't go."

" Tae I'm just going upstairs."

" Nuuuu."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, " Do you want to come?"

Taehyung's eyes lit up and he got up, " Yes please."

Jungkook chuckled at his boyfriend's cuteness, they both went upstairs. They went to Yoongi's old room, they saw Yeonjun getting out his plushies. He looked up and he scoffed.

" Kookie, why is he here?"

" He wanted to come and I couldn't say no to my TaeTae," he pinched Tae's cheek.

Taehyung grinned.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes, "Seriously Kook, you're supposed to say no!"

" Oh come on Junnie, you can talk to me with TaeTae here," Jungkook said while sitting down on the floor.

" Yea, anything you can say to him, you can say to me," Taehyung smirked as he placed Jungkook on his lap.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes, "Anyways, so what should we do when we're in Korea?"

" I was hoping we can go to the cities and take pictures, I can even teach Kookie some Korean."

Jungkook smiled, " Yay! I get to know my home language, thank you TaeTae," he giggled as he hugged him.

Yeonjun got jealous, he wanted to know Korean too and he wanted to spend time with Soobin through all this but he can't get mad at his brother or his best friend.

He just has to smile and wave.

" Oh Jun, I feel like you and Jongho are going to get along great," Taehyung smiled.

" Why is that?"

" He's into sports like you but he's really quiet, I think Seongwha is like you too. He's a sophomore and Jongho is a freshman."

" O-Oh."

" What are they like Taehyungie?"

" Well, Seongwha is like Jin but like way nicer, he's like the parent of the family. He's quiet and he takes care of us. Jongho is really strong and he can sing really well. He's also quiet but he can be the loudest if he wanted to be, and my Noona is like me but a girl. She's really nice and caring, she can be a badass if she wants to be."

" They sound so cool," Yeonjun smiled.

" Oh! Seongwha is addicted to plushies too, well how you train your dragon ones but yea. And Jongho hates being babied. One time I kept babying him, he almost broke my arm."

Jungkook and Yeonjun gulped.

Taehyung quickly added," Not on purpose, it was on accident. He was hitting me but he hits so hard."

" Oh," Jungkook said.

" I'm so excited now!"

" Me too, oh I need to get everyone ready," Yeonjun got up and started packing his plushies.

Then they heard the door from downstairs closed, they all got up and they went downstairs. They saw Hyunjin and Mrs. Kim have bags in their hands.

" Hey boys," Mrs. Kim smiled.

" Hiya!"

" Where did you guys go," Yeonjun asked.

" The store, we wanted to make breakfast for everyone, especially Mrs. Min for letting us stay here," Hyunjin said while putting the food away.

" Yep and we even got some McDonalds."

" Awww, no fair," Yeonjun pouted.

" Sorry Junnie, I didn't want to wake you. You were sleeping and you needed it," Mrs. Kim said while getting the pan out.

" We got you guys some candy, I had to convince mom to get you some. And ooh! She even bought me some Poptarts and gummies," Hyunjin smiled.

" Yes!"

Taehyung and Yeonjun quickly went to the bag and looked for the candy.

" Oh yea! KitKats," Taehyung gasped.

" Gummy bears," Yeonjun smiled as he hugged the gummy bear package.

Jungkook walked up to the table and looked in the bags, his eyes widen.

" Ooh! Taehyungie, she got me fruit roll-ups," Jungkook jumped up and down excitedly.

Taehyung was too busy eating his Kit Kats, but he gave him a thumbs up.

" Thank you so much Mrs. Kim!"

" No problem Kookie," she smiled as she was cooking the bacon.

" Mom, may I cook the pancakes," Hyunjin walked to his mother.

" I have such a polite son, of course baby," she patted his hair.

" Yes!"

Hyunjin got the pancake box and a bowl, Yeonjun was eating gummy bears while sitting at the kitchen table.

" So when are we leaving Ma," Taehyung asked.

" Umm I believe at 3:30 so we have a good three hours to lose."

Yeonjun's eyes lit up with excitement, " Oh momma I'm so excited for this now, you can help me with my Korean."

" That's a lovely idea baby."

" Oh mom, I can speak Korean too," Hyunjin said while mixing the pancake batter.

" Oh really? Say something."

" Ummm....salanghae eomma."

( I love you mom)

Mrs. Kim cooed, " Aww nado neoleul salanghae."

( I love you too chick)

Hyunjin smiled.

Yeonjun was confused, " What did he say?"

" He told me he l-"

" He told her that he's a murder," Taehyung teased.

Yeonjun gasped, " He is?!"

" Tae!"

" No I didn't!"

" He told me that he loves me, don't listen to you idiotic brother," she rolled her eyes.

" I have you know, I am on the honor roll thank you very much," Taehyung sassed.

Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes and contuined cooking, Hyunjin grabbed the bowl and took it to his mom.

"I'm finished mixing mom."

She looked at the bowl, " Good job chick, you didn't have any lumps."

Hyunjin grinned as his mom's complement, he went back to mixing.

They were doing their thing while Jungkook was eating some fruit roll-ups when he saw Mrs. Min walking in the kitchen.

" Hello Mrs. Min," Jungkook waved.

" Hello sweetheart, what's going on here?"

" Well Kimmy, we want to make breakfast for you. I hope you don't mind."

" No, I don't mind. It smells good Bae."

" Well, my chick over here and I have been cooking."

" And we have been monitoring them," Taehyung pointed at himself.

Mrs. Min chuckled as she sat down on the chair, " So how long are you guys are going to Korea?"

" For a month," Mrs. Kim said while fixing the plates.

" Uh-huh we're going to see Tae's cousins," Yeonjun excitedly exclaimed.

" They're your cousins too," Mrs. Kim chuckled.

Yeonjun's eyes widen, " I have cousins now! Omg, I have cousins! Yes!"

They all laughed at his excitement.

" Hyunjinnie, you have cousins too!"

Hyunjin softly gasped, " I-I do?"

" Uh-huh! You have three, no we have three. Momma! I'm excited."

" I know Junnie," she smiled as she served the plates.

" Thank you, Mrs. Kim," Jungkook politely said.

" Thanks, Ma."

" Thank you Momma!"

" W-What about me," Hyunjin pouted.

" Thank you Hyunjinnie," Yeonjun hugged him.

" Who gave this man some sugar," Taehyung pointed at the bouncy Yeonjun.

" I'm just super excited!"

" I can't wait for Jungkookie to meet my cousins."

Taehyung ruffles Jungkook's hair, Jungkook averted his bambi eyes from his food to Taehyung's and he smiled.

" Me too Taehyungie."

Taehyung kissed his cheek, Jungkook giggled and lean against his shoulder as he ate.

Mrs. Min smiled as she looked at the family, she loves how her best friend has such a wonderful family. And has lovely sons that actually wants to be with her.

She smiled when she saw her youngest eyes sparkled when he was cooking with his mother. She laughed when Yeonjun kept hugging everyone and the young couple laughing.

She missed her husband dearly but she misses her Yoongi so much. She isn't used to be alone and now she's all alone. She felt some joy when the Kims are here. She felt good and felt like she wasn't alone.

But they're going to be gone for a month and she doesn't know if Yoongi will ever return so she'll be all alone on Christmas and on New Years'. She's doesn't know what she's going to do, and she's all alone.

But right now shes going to enjoy the happiness she has now.

" Mom! Yeonjun won't stop making duck lips at me," Hyunjin whined.

" Come on Hyunjinnie, show your brother some love."

" Nuuu!"

" Jungkook! I swear to god!"

" What!? I wanted some of your Kit Kat Taehyungie."

" But-"

He stopped when he saw his pouting.

Taehyung sighed, " Here."

Jungkook smiled, " Thank you so much TaeTae," he hugged his neck.

Taehyung grinned, he gave him some.

Jungkook excitedly gasped and bit into the chocolate. Taehyung picked him up from his tiny waist and placed him on his lap.

Hyunjin was quietly eating while Yeonjun was poking Hyunjin's dimple. He kept doing it and Hyunjin was getting annoyed.

Hyunjin looked at him with a fake smile," Hyungie?"

" Yess~"

" If you don't stop I'm going to get rid of your plushies," he evilly smiles at him.

Yeonjun gasped, " You wouldn't!"

" Yes I would," he smirked.

" Oh really? Well say goodbye to your books," Yeonjun got up and ran upstairs.

" Nooo! Mom!"

" I'm not in this," she slipped her coffee.

Hyunjin huffed, he got up and ran upstairs, " Hyung! No!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi was still sitting in his car, he was parked across his old house for an hour. He couldn't move, he hasn't seen his mom for a while and he didn't know what to say to her.

He didn't speak to her when his father died and blocked her. He didn't know why he did that. He just didn't want to have memories of him, when he sees her he kept seeing his father beside her. He couldn't do it. He wanted to hug her so much but he couldn't.

He asked his boss if he could see her before he leaves, normally this isn't allowed but the boss let him. He thought the boss was like a father to him, and he just lost one so that's why he's so close to him.

He wanted to go but he couldn't move. He was getting frustrated with himself.

" Stop being a pussy!"

He was about to go but he saw the front door open, he saw Mrs. Kim come out with some bags.

Then he saw Yeonjun running to the car with some bags. With someone running after him, he saw the boy stomping his feet when Yeonjun took the front seat.

His eyes widen when he saw Taehyung and Jungkook holding hands together as the walked out of his house.

He was so confused, why were they in his house?

His heart ached when he saw Mrs.Min smiling at them, he hasn't seen her this happy since his father was alive.

His heart really broke when he saw his mom hugging Taehyung and Jungkook.

She looked so happy with them, she's probably going to yell at him or spit at him for leaving them.

He couldn't go through that, so he started the car and drove off.

He had tears rolling down his face as he drove, he got a cigarette out and lit it. He exhaled the smoke and he puffed it all out.

" I hope you're happy ma."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Careful with that! We need our weapons secured!"

" Yes boss!"

" Jessi!"

" What!?"

" Make sure those idiots get on that goddamn plane and make sure that Jay isn't getting high again!"

" What the fuck dude," Jay yelled.

" Just do it you jackass!"

They both groaned as they went to the other rooms. The warehouse was super busy, they were too busy packing and making sure that everything is good for Korea.

Mr. Kim wants everything to go well, he already decided that he's going to have his 'sons' in the gang and get Bae back...by force.

He has the perfect plan and he's going to use every trick in the book to make sure that his gang is perfect. He's going to make sure that he's rich and he's going to have his family run it.

" Oh Bae, I'm coming, just you wait."

" Boss!? Justin isn't working!"

" I am so!"

Mr. Kim facepalmed, " Idiots."

He got up from his office and went to see what was going on. He closed his door and walked down the stairs. When he was gone, CL sneakily went into his office. She closed and locked the door.

" Now, let's get some information."

She went through his desk, trying to find some bank receipts or something to use. She was digging until he saw a picture catch her eye. She picked up the picture and smiled.

" Oh cutie, I'll make sure boss take it easy on you. You'll be mine," she kissed the picture.

She put it in her pocket and contuined looking. Then she saw the papers of a purchase for a warehouse that they will be staying.

She smiled and took a picture of it.

" Boss is going to like this."

She put her phone in her pocket and cleaned up the mess. She got out of the office and happily skipped to the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 10.6K 32
❝Don't you think he looks lonely?❞ - In where Youngjae is the smartest boy of his school and Jaebum, to put it mildly, is a disaster when it comes to...
3.4K 197 14
A little what if to a very wonderful love saga.... Inspired from the south indian movie SITARAMAM❤️ Major Ram one of the best officers of Indian army...
55.4K 2.7K 76
Namjoon and Jin have been friends since they were little, overtime they never lost that special bond they had as children. However when two people ar...
9.3K 84 51
Zach Praktum and Michael Eon are heroes with their names already etched into the history of their universe. They thought their story was over. That w...