π‘‡π‘Žπ‘›π‘”π‘™π‘’π‘‘ π‘Šπ‘’π‘ ||π‘¨π’ŽοΏ½...

By tyragathers

"Should I try to hide, The way I feel inside, My heart for you? Would you say that you, Would try to love me... More

π‘†π‘¦π‘›π‘œπ‘π‘ π‘–π‘ 
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  𝑃𝑑 1
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  𝑃𝑑 2
1: He Was A Skater Boy
2: Fool me, Fool me, oh how you do me
3: F-R-I-E-N-D-S... We're just friends
4: You Belong With Me
5: Are We An Item... Girl Quit Playin'
6: I Put The Sing In Single
7: Can't Keep Making A Home Out Of You
8: I'll Bet She's Beautiful... That Girl He Talks About
9: Am I Crazy Or Falling In Love... Is It Really Just Another Crush
10: When Every Bit Of Hope Is Gone
11: And I Don't Want Your Pity... I Just Want Somebody Near Me
12: That Could Be Me
13: Ain't No Telling What We Could've Been
14: I Need A Hero... I'm Holding Out For A Hero Till The End Of The Night
15: Where Have All The Good Men Gone
16: Superman Got Nothing On Me
17: I Can Be Your Hero Baby... I Can Kiss Away The Pain
18: When It Comes To You I Lose My Control
20: Why Do I Keep Running From The Truth... All I Ever Think About Is You
21: It's Like I Waited My Whole Life... For This One Night
22: Before It's Too Late
23: Lost Stars
24: Somebody That I Used To Know
Book 2
Quick Poll
Book 2 Characters
B2-1: What's Your Motive
B2-2: You've Got The Best Of My Love
B2-3: Doin' This, Doin' Love
B2-4: She Got A Little Drama With Her Friends
B2-5: Be My All Time, Be The Right One
B2-6: Just Say The Word, You Know I'm Yours
B2-7: Completely Enthralled By You
B2-8: You Ain't Innocent
B2-9: Love Spell
Extra For My Lovelies
B2-10: If My Girl Only Knew... That You Was Tryin'
B2-11: What Happens In The Club
B2-12: Holding Back
B2-13: Hard To Love
B2-14: I Hope She Don't Want To Leave Me
B2-15: You're Nowhere I Wanna Be
B2-16: If Only There Could Be Another Way To Do This
NOT AN UPDATE
B2-Part 17: Time
B2-Part 18: Oh Baby
B2-Part 19: Blessing And A Curse
B2-20: Inevitable Death
B2-21: Still A Long Long Way To Go
B2-22: I Do
Book 3 Characters
B3-1: Me You And Nugget
B3-2: What's The Worst That Can Happen?
B3-3: Magicians, Dinosaurs, and Octopuses... Oh My!
B3-4: Talking Lizards, A Sand Man, and A Really Emotional Pregnant Lady

19: My God I'm So Lonely... So I Open The Window

4.7K 181 124
By tyragathers

"And I don't want your pity, I just want somebody near me. Guess I'm a coward, I just want to feel alright.
~ Mitski

3rd Person's POV

When Peter shows up to the Stacy house hurt, he accidentally stumbles into Mila's room instead of Gwen's. He looks around the empty room and curses. He had went through the wrong window. No surprise he was feeling slightly dizzy.

"Peter!"

Turning around he sees Mila walk into her room and close the door quietly. She runs over to him and lightly grabs his arms helping him over to her bed. Thank goodness he had just been wearing the mask and not his Spiderman suit during the underground riff with Conners. When he swung over here all he did was remove his mask which saved his butt in the end since he realized he was in Mila's room not Gwen's.

"Oh my gosh Peter! Are you okay?!"

"Yeah I'm fine I ju-just needed u-um..."

"Help?"

Her fingers lightly skim over the scrapes on his chest through his bloody white shirt. Peter gulps and grabs her hand, making her look up at him.

"Yeah. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you-"

"It's fine Peter..."

Mila looks in his big brown eyes and wished that he could feel the feelings that were now intensifying. She definitely still liked him and she hated that she did because she knew he had no feelings for her whatsoever.

"No it's not. I meant to come in Gwen's window. I just- s-she... there's something that is... she knows... um..."

Peter notices how straight Mila stands up. He wishes he hadn't opened his big mouth. Mila pulls her hand out of his and quickly steps back, looking flustered.

"It's fine Parker. I get it. I'll go get her and a first aid kit."

Mila starts to walk towards the door until she is stopped by Peter holding onto her wrist. He turns her around and holds her arms making her stand in front of him and look him dead in the eyes.

"You were right... I'm sorry. Dr Connors is onto something bad. I'm sorry for not listening to you."

Mila nods.

"Mila-"

Mila escapes from his hold and smiles lightly, but Peter can tell it never reaches her eyes. The gleam that was usually in them was gone.

"It's fine Parker. Stay here... if my dad sees you, you're as good as dead..."

Peter looks down at his drained, tired and torn body. Mila chuckles humorlessly and looks him up and down. The dark rings around his eyes showed how exhausted he was. His hair was flying more wild than usual and of course he stood bloody from all the cuts on his body.

She wasn't going to ask how he got them because she knew he would never answer. But she was curious did Dr Connors do this because Peter found out he was into something bad and how.

"Well dead-er..."

As she exits the room, Peter smiles lightly and sighs. While waiting on her to get back, he walks around her room. He feels bad that he was kind of snooping but what else was he supposed to do.

He limps over to her desk and sees a framed picture of the two of them in middle school. It was the day they had become best friends. Sixth grade at the homecoming dance.

Peter had asked out Harley and of course she said no and humiliated him in front of the whole school. Mila walked up to him in the school cafeteria and told him that Harley was just a mean bully who wasn't even worth his time because she was an ugly troll. The whole cafeteria heard and laughed so hard that Harley left for the rest of the day from embarrassment. Of course they were all super dramatic because they were young kids, but to young Peter what Mila did meant everything. So naturally he asked her out as his date and of course she said no... but they did go as best friends.

"That was such a while ago..."

Peter jumps slightly and drops the frame. Picking it back up quickly he checks to make sure there's no damages. Sighing in relief, he turns around expecting Mila but frowns seeing Gwen instead.

"Gwen what are y-"

"Mila told me you were here to see me. Now I know why! What the heck happened Peter?"

She runs over to him and rubs his arms lightly trying to be careful of the cuts. For some reason, Peter can't help but compare the touch of Mila's to Gwen's. He never noticed how Mila's hands were baby soft and so warm. Gwen's touch was so cold it gave him chills.

"You should maybe uh... consider coming in through the lobby."

They both laugh.

"Also, my father is under the impression that you require psychiatric attention."

"Oh, really?"

Gwen nods, "Peter, what happened?"

"You should see the other guy. The other guy, in this instance, being a giant mutant lizard." Peter jokes making Gwen roll her eyes.

Both of them jump as they hear Gwen's dad knock on the door.

"Hey, Mila. Honey, do you want uh... coco? Howard's making some coco."

Gwen quickly goes to answer her father and Peter tries to hide. She opens the door and George frowns.

"Where's Mila?"

Gwen smiles and shrugs, "Bathroom."

"Oh Okay. How about you? I just thought I remembered somebody saying last week that her fantasy was to live in a chocolate house."

"Well, that's impractical."

She shuts the door, then opens it again, "And fattening!"

She shuts it again and turns to face Peter, who smiles at her.

"Chocolate house?"

She rolls her eyes at Peter then opens her door again, George is still outside Mila's door looking confused.

"Sorry, dad." Gwen replies referring to the coco.

"It's good." George tried to get her to change her mind.

"I just, I can't um... have coco right now, because I'm working... I'm doing this um... I have to... I have cramps."

George frowns uncomfortably, "Oh."

"I feel kind of pukey and just sort of, I don't know, emotional."

George looks awkward, "Okay. Good. Good."

"Like I keep crying. That's why I'm in here... Mila's room. I'm just sitting here crying trying to talk to her. It's brutal. You don't wanna know, trust me. It's like, bad!"

"I got it." George says holding his hands up as he starts to back away.

"Thanks, daddy."

"Alright."

George nods then goes down stairs. Gwen sighs in relief and shuts the door once again. She sits down on the floor and Peter comes out of his hiding place and sits in front of her. As Gwen stares at Peter's wound, she freezes as she thinks back to her dad.

"I know what this is."

Peter frowns confused, "What is it?"

"Everyday, for as long as I can remember, my father has left every morning and put a badge on his chest, and strapped a gun to his hip. And everyday, for as long as I can remember, I haven't known if he was gonna make it home."

"Okay. I gotta stop him though. I have to, because I created him."

"What do you mean?"

"I gave him an equation that made all of this possible. Something my father had been working on, secretly. Now I realize why he kept it a secret. Gwen, this is my responsibility. I have to fix it."

Gwen sighs, "Okay but be careful..."

Peter nods, "I will..."

As Gwen leans closer to Peter, his brain automatically freezes. He can't think. He had wanted this so bad since he was in 9th grade. He was living his freshman younger self's dream... dating and now kissing Gwen Stacy. Not that it was the first time he had kissed Gwen, but right now in this moment he felt guilty and he had no idea why.

Just as Gwen's lips touch Peter's they quickly separate as they hear a gasp. Peter looks to his left and sees Mila standing in her doorway with surprise on her face. Sadness shines through her eyes for some reason but then quickly disappears.

"Dude you scared me!"

Mila laughs but it sounds like she's in pain, "Sorry... I brought the first aid kit... I'll be downstairs."

Gwen smiles and shakes her head oblivious to her sisters sudden weird actions.

"No Mila this is your room. Peter and I will leave."

Gwen holds Peter's hand and helps him stand up. Peter has yet to say anything but his eyes had been on Mila the entire time. He tries to figure out exactly what her emotions are but he gets nothing in return. She holds a blank face as she passes Gwen the first aid kit.

"Night Mila." Gwen says giving her a huge hug.

"Night..." she replies quietly almost in a whisper like voice.

As Gwen and Peter leave, Mila shuts the door quickly. And as Peter is pulled away, the sound he hears on the other side of the wall rips his heart. Thanks to his spider senses he could hear Mila sobbing, yet he had no clue why. He wanted to go back and comfort her but he didn't want to make it worse, whatever it was she was going through.

Mila falls back against the closed door and slides down to the floor. Tears fall down her face as she sobs into her hands. She had been in this position, in this exact spot, crying this exact way so many times now. All the other times she felt like a tiny piece of her heart had chipped away. But tonight was the first time ever that it actually felt as if her heart had broken in a million pieces.

𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔?

𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑃𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟? 𝑊𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑎 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑚?

𝐶ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 978 11
(book 1) y/n stark is really not here for this european school vacation because in this post-endgame world, she's mourning the loss of her dad. but o...
84.2K 3.5K 53
Y/N feels like the only person in the world who hates superheroes. Tony Stark is possibly her least favourite person in the world, especially since h...
364 11 1
"Would you say you're close with Spider-Man, Peter?" MJ mused. There was a mischievous glint to her eyes that made Flash wary. "Good friends and what...
9.2K 224 58
{Webbed Lies ~ Book 2} Jocelyn Evans and Peter Parker have quite a complicated friendship. Ever since the truth came out about each others secret he...