LONEWOLF | Natasha Romanoff

Frost57_ által

"All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise." Iron man 2-Avengers:... Több

Prelude
Chapter 1-nightmares
Chapter 2-stark expo
Chapter 3-Assistant
Chapter 4-pain will always leave
Chapter 5-the line
Chapter 6-the future
Chapter 7-my kinda fight
Chapter 8-home is family
Chapter 9-my memories are horrible
Part two: The avengers
Chapter 10-the wolves pack
Chapter 11-stark tower
Chapter 14-team argument
Chapter 15-the howl
Chapter 16-wage war
Chapter 17-the battle for new york
Chapter 18-Elliot miller
Chapter 19-the Forest
Chapter 20-fighting in the Wild
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 21-a helping hand
Chapter 22-new emotions
Part three: Captain America the Winter soldier
Chapter 23-on your left!
Chapter 24-what the hell are you doing?
Chapter 25-remember that date?
Chapter 26-he can't be dead!
Chapter 27-before we get started, dose anobody want to get out?
Chapter 28-kiss me
Chapter 29-hydra
Chapter 30-trust
Chapter 31-its her style
Chapter 32-he's not dead!
Chapter 33-not my blood
Chapter 34-love?
Part four: Avengers age of Ultron
Chapter 35-birthday horror
Chapter 36-the new alpha
Chapter 37-wolf Time
Chapter 38-A friend or enemy?
Chapter 39-party time!
Chapter 40-party disaster
Chapter 41-files
Chapter 42-you know everyone
Chapter 43-My fears
Chapter 44-safe house
Chapter 45-new friends
Chapter 46-late night talks with the team
Chapter 47-your crazy
Chapter 48-hope
Chapter 49-I'm never leaving you again
Chapter 50-It's not a bad way to die
Part five: Captain America Civil War
Chapter 51-Lagos
Chapter 52-guilt
Chapter 53-I can't be mad
Chapter 54-Your not alone
Chapter 55-Double trouble
Chapter 56-The dark side
Chapter 57-Regrets
Chapter 58-fighting Family
Chapter 59-I wont fight you
Chapter 60-Your not family
Chapter 61-Near death
Part seven: Avengers infinity war 
Chapter 76-A new style
Chapter 77-An unexpected visitor
Chapter 78-let's go home
Chapter 79-A known king
Chapter 80-Old friends
Chapter 81-Strength
Chapter 82-Dont leave me
Part eight: Avengers endgame
Chapter 83-The return of a old friend
Chapter 84-Hunting a mad titan
Chapter 85-Survivors
Chapter 86-Tying up loose ends
Chapter 87-Helping the young
Chapter 88-An important queston.
Chapter 89-dry tears
Chapter 90-Ant man returns with a plan
Chapter 91-big Brain
Christmas special-The christmas meltdown
Chapter 92-getting the team back together
Chapter 93-time machine test
Chapter 94-finding time
Chapter 95-A heros sacrifice
Chapter 96-broken hearts
Chapter 97-Reverse
Chapter 98-Avengers assemble!
Chapter 99-The hunter
Chapter 100-We are the avengers
Epilogue 1/2-A home for shifters
 EPILOGUE 2/2-Let me tell you a story

Chapter 12-I wish I was smart

4.9K 135 28
Frost57_ által

S.H.I.L.E.D HELICARRIER
ELLIOTT'S POV

Back on the helicarrier was a mess, Loki was being taken to his cell. And all eyes were on him.

Fury was in their talking to him, I sat down in one of the many chairs in the bridge, next to Natasha of course.

I was more then happy to see her. Loki was talking about the tesseract and how fury wanted power with it.

It set me uneasy knowing he knew so much about me, probably from Barton, I told him a lot about me.

And one thing I took to heart was. "That monster doesn't belong on this earth"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath trying to calm myself.

Natasha must of took notice since she took my hand into hers.

"He really grows on you, doesn't he?" Bruce spoke from the opposite end of the table.

"Loki is gonna drag this out. So, Thor, what's his play?" Steve looked up to Thor who was standing not to far away his back turned.

"He has an army called the chitauri. They're not of Asgard, not any wrold known" Thor turned to face us. "He means to lead them against your people, they will win him the earth, and in return I suppose the tesseract" so a space army, that doesn't seam to good.

"An army...from outer space" Steve looked over to me and Natasha, his eyes landing our our intertwined hand. "Hay don't look at me, I know nothing about space"

"So he's building another portal. That's what he needs Erik selvig for" I'm guessing Thor knows Erik becomes of the look on his face.

"Selvig?"

"He's an astrophysicist" Bruce explained, his hands messing with his glasses.

"He's a friend" that proves my point, Thor does know him.

"Loki has the man under some kind of...spell, he has one of ours as well" I explained to Thor, Natasha was trying her best to hide her emotions but I can see right through her.

"I want to know what loki let us take him. He's not leading an army from here" Steve looked around.

"Yeah he doesn't seam to smart to me, looks like we might not need to worry about him all that much" I joked.

"Have care how you speak animal. Loki is beyond reason but he is of Asgard, and he is my brother" Thor argued with me.

I scoffed and looked to Natasha. "He killed 80 people in two days" she simply stated. I looked back at Thor with a grin.

"He's adopted" I chuckled at his response.

"I think it's about the mechanics, iridium...what do they need the iridium for?" Bruce questioned.

I Hurd footsteps behind me. "It's a stabilizing agent" tony walked into the bridge.

"I see it's official with the love birds" tony noticed my hand in Natasha's. I rolled my eyes trying to play off the embarrassment. Natasha didn't buy into much of it, she only squeezed my hand harder.

"It means the portal won't collapse on itself like it did at S.H.I.E.L.D" tony explained walking up to Thor.

"No hard feelings, point break. You've got a mean swing" tony patted him on the arm.

"Also it means the portal can open as wide and stay open as long as Loki wants" tony walked into the middle of the bridge, basically the main control station for fury.

"Raise the mizzenmast. Jib the topsails" I tilted my head confused at what tony was doing.

"Keep tilting your head and it'll fall off" Natasha said playfully. "Sorry bad habit from my wolf" I said grinning. She removed her hand from mine.

"That man is playing Galaga! He thought we wouldn't notice but we did" Tony pointed to an agent who was playing the game.

Tony turned around to hill. "How does fury even see these?"

"He turns"

"Sounds exhausting"

"You know doing things on your own is fun" I said loudly.

"Not when they could be done for you" he turned back to the monitors. I rolled my eyes at him.

"The rest of the raw materials, agent Barton can get his hands on pretty easily" I noticed Natasha shifting in her seat as he said his name. I placed my hand on her forearm.

"The only major component he still needs is a power source of high-energy density" I noticed he placed something under one of the monitors. "Something to kick-start the cube" He clapped his hands together.

"When did you become an expert in thermonuclear astrophysicist?" Hill asked, her arms crossed.

"Last night" well that was simple. "The packet, selvig's notes, the extraction theory papers. Am
I the only one who did the reading?" He extended his arms outwards walking to the table.

"Does he need any particular kind of power source?" I spoke up asking my question.

"He would have to heat the cube to 120–million kelvin just to brake through the coulomb Barrie" Bruce answered. What the hell does he mean?

"Unless selvig has figured out how to stabilize the quantum tunneling effect"

"Well if he could do that, he could achieve heavy ion fusion at any reactor on the planet" holy shit I'm so lost right now!

"Finally someone who speaks English" tony walked up to banner shaking his hand.

"Is that what just happened?" Steve was hella confused, and I don't blame him. "Me
To man, me to" I agreed with him.

"It's Good to meet you Dr. banner. Your work on—"

"Okay enough smart stuff please! I feel Like ima pass out any minute" I was flabbergasted.

"You can pass out on me" Natasha said out of nowhere.

My eyes widened as I looked at her surprised. "Natasha!" She only laughed, Tony chuckled.

Steve looked kinda uncomfortable.

Tony turned back to banner "I'm a big fan of the way you lose control and turn into enormous green rage-monster"

"Thanks"

Fury stepped into the bridge. "Dr. Banner is only here to track the cube. I was hoping you might join him" fury stood behind me and Natasha.

"I would start with that stick of his" i suggested.

Steve nodded. "It may be magical, but it works an awful lot like a hydra weapon" he added.

"I don't know about that, but it's powered by the cube, and I would like to know how Loki used it to turn two of the sharpest men I know into his personal flying monkeys"

"Monkeys? I do not understand" Thor was now confused.

"I do!" Me and Steve said at the same time. "We understood that reference" Me and Steve looked around proud of ourselves.

Natasha patted me on the back. "Good try big guy"

Tony and banner walked away to get to work on the  scepter.

"Hay we tried" I said chuckling.

"So your not from here are you Elliott?" Steve ask.

I nodded. "I have a vague memory of how old
I am, but now I'm what 22, 23? I'm not to sure, I was born in 1978" I explained to steve.

"Well it's nice to know I'm not alone in this situation" Steve seamed like a genuine person.

"It does suck though, you miss out on a lot of time that's for sure" Natasha got up from her seat. "Where you going?" I asked her.

"A interrogation" I nodded. "Be safe" she smiled before leaving the bridge.

"So you and agent romanoff?" Steve has a grin on his face.

"Oh no, that's nothing, s-she's just a friend"

Steve shook his head chuckling. "I know a thing or two about finding that special someone. Enjoy the time with them, go on dates and what ever else y'all do, because you don't know how fast it will be taken away" I can tell he's been through a lot in his past.

"I'll keep that in mind cap" I smiled.

He nodded and stood up, he walked out of the bridge.

I sighed now sitting alone at the table, well except for Thor be he went somewhere else. "Treat her right, and if you don't, I'll come looking for you" I jumped as fury's deep voices scared me.

"Uh it's not like that sir" I recovered from My shock, he looked at me with his one eye.

"Well what ever it is, you better treat her good, agent Miller" fury walked away from me.

I looked Down at the table, a screen came up. It was Natasha interrogating Loki.

"It's not really that complicated. I got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out"

"Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Dreykov's daughter, São Paulo, the hospital fire? Barton told me everything" my blood boiled.

"Your ledger is dripping. It's gushing red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is child at prayer. Pathetic! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers" it took a lot of Will power to not march in there and kill Loki.

When Loki hit the glass I jumped and ran to his containment cell.

When I got there I saw Natasha with her back turned.

"Oh, no. You brought the monster"

"So banner, that's your play"

Natasha saw me and nodded. "Loki wants to unleash the hulk. Keep banner in the lab, me and romanoff are on the way, send Thor as well" I said into my comms.

Before me and Natasha left the room she turned back to Loki. "Thank you for your cooperation" I grinned at Loki who glared at me.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

86.6K 2.1K 29
Avengers Soulmate AU EVANGELINA PETROVA HAVEN KNIGHT Born in the year 2000 and found on the streets as a newborn by agent Fury and agent Hill. Nick...
990K 26.1K 52
You are a genius, and when you get invited to one of Tony Stark's parties, your life changes forever. Growing up as an orphan (no, none of the Aveng...
339K 9.2K 64
Y/n was kidnapped by Hydra and exposed to the mind stone, receiving powers nobody quite understood the extent of. After a year and a half under Hydr...
320K 7K 43
Y/n is an orphan mutant, her powers first showed When she was 2 and is now 13. She doesn't Have full control of her powers. She has powers or control...