Saving Each Other (todoroki x...

By happpykitty88

It's amazing how the smallest smile masks the deepest scars Sakura Asano isn't your typical average teenage... More

A little bit about Sakura (OC)
Remember
You're Not Serious..
Izuku Midoriya
Getting Closer
U.A. Entrance Exam
Congrats!
First Day
Excuse Me?
You Don't Know Me
Friends?
Attack On USJ
Attack on USJ pt 2
Attack on USJ pt 3
Guilt
Sweets and Tears
Rant
Yoga with the Hothead
Declaring War
Obstacle Race
Cavarly Battle
The Truth
Public Humiliation
Burn
Because I Care
Save Yourself
Fighter
Who do you want to be?
Shoto
Let Go
Shattered Glass
Let it out, the real way
A lil about me
Save Each Other
Moving Forward
Hero Names
Never run away from a challenge
Challenge Match
Defeated
Attack on Hosu
Face to Face with the Hero Killer
Trauma
Recovery
Night Terrors
Because I'll Be Right Here
I Promise
Distraction
Don't Blame Yourself
Painkillers
Shopping Gone Wrong
Push it down
Two Heroes - Chapter One
Two Heroes - Chapter Two
Two Heroes - Chapter Three
Hello....
Two Heroes-Chapter Four
Two Heroes - Chapter 5
Two Heroes - Chapter Six
Chapter 54

Planning for Final Exams

9K 267 300
By happpykitty88

Hey guys! So i just want to thank you for viewing and voting! it means so much to me and it's kinda crazy that people are actually reading my book since i suck at writing.

I also wanted to ask if you guys wanted me to do bonus chapters for the movie two heroes? since we are nearing the training camp arc where shit goes down, i was wondering if you guys want to go straight into it or want the movie first. let me know!

Sakura POV

"Man, it seems like a lot of us had improved after only one week," Mina stated as she stepped out of her costume.

Murmurs of agreement filled the locker room. I just nodded as I took another sip of my juice that Shoto had bought for me after our conversation in the bathroom to rehydrate my body.

"Are you sure you're okay, Sakura?" Ochaco whispered next to me, a concerned look on her face.

Honestly, I wasn't sure. Shoto and I returned back to our class and I just explained that I was suddenly not feeling well. I did feel a little better after Shoto had comforted me but I still felt pathetic. Since when did I ever become a damsel in distress? I always had my head on straight from a young age, never really having to counting on anyone.

And now, here I was. Having multiple panic attacks, losing my mind and making others worry. The guilt was now starting to eat me up inside.

'I need to get my shit together. Fast.'

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied, smiling the best I can as I put my drink down on the bench and turned to my locker to change out of my costume.

I was pulling the zipper to my costume down when I heard faint voices coming from somewhere. I paused as I narrowed my eyes, trying to find the source of the voices.

"Wait, everybody be quiet for a moment," I shushed my female classmates.

"What is it, Sakura?" I heard Toru whisper.

But I didn't answer as I walked along the walls of the room, following the voices. I walked past the rest of the lockers, when I spotted something unusual in the green wall. I stepped closer to it and saw that it was a small hole. The voices became louder then.

"It is all thanks to the efforts of those who came before us," I head a familiar boy say, his voice sounding perverted as ever. "You know what's next door, right? This looks right into the girls locker room!"

"Ugh, it's Mineta," I muttered in disgust, turning my head back to the girls. "There's a hole here that leads right into the boys' locker room."

"The boys locker room?!" Mina squeaked. "That means they can peak in and perv on us! Gross!"

The girls then all rushed over to where I was standing and leaned closer to the wall to listen in.

"Then, you'll have to stop me!" Mineta shouted. "I wanna see Yaoyorozu's curves, Ashido's waist, Hagkure's floating underwear, Uraraka's heavenly body, Asui's soft boobs, and most of all, SAKURA'S EVERYTHING!"

I felt the colors from my cheeks fade from the mention of my name and chills run up my spine. 'Disgusting little pervert..'

"Kyoka, do it," I growled, facing her. She nodded firmly.

"My pleasure."

Kyoka's earphone jack then zoomed into the small hole in the wall and a loud, painful cry resounded through the wall.

"Thanks, Kyoka," Tsu said.

"How despicable!" Momo shuddered, hugging her arms close to her. "Let's plug that hole right up."

We all walked away from the wall then, shaking our heads as we finished changing. I noticed that Kyoka looked uncomfortable. I mean all of us did, but she looked worse.

"You okay, Kyoka?" I questioned as I put my arms through my blouse.

"Y-Yeah! I'm just creeped out, that's all," she replied, a mixture of embarrassment and anger on her face. But her tone sounded almost disappointed.

"Since the boys talked about us, I say we return the favor!" Mina exclaimed, a mischievous smile spreading onto her lips. "Who do you think is the best looking boy in our class?"

I rolled my eyes from her childish question as I started to button up my blouse.

"Hmmm,"Toru hummed in thought, chiming in the conversation. "I think it's definitely Todoroki, don't you agree, Sakura?"

I felt my cheeks turn bright red then. 'Why the hell did she single me out like that?'

"W-What?" I stammered. "Why would you ask me that?"

"It's just cause it seems like you have been spending a lot of time with him," Mina stated, edging closer to me with her brows raised. "And you guys even went to the same internship together."

"T-That's because we're just f-friends!" I objected, the heat in my cheeks not coming down as all the girls turned to face me. I hated having this attention on me. Especially something about this silly.

"But you never answered the question," Toru said with a teasing smile.

I stood there, completely speechless as the girls all waited for me to respond.

Before they could question me any further, I quickly finished changing and stuffed my things in my bag.

"I'm leaving now!" I said before rushing out of the locker room, only for me to head butt with someone on the way out.

"Ow," I muttered, putting a hand on my forehead as I stumbled back from the painful force. 'Man, this day just keeps getting better and better.'

"Sakura-chan! I'm so sorry! I should have watched where I was going! I'm so sorry!"

I opened my eyes to see the broccoli boy bowing repeatedly, making me even more dizzy.

"Izuku, it's fine," I said, putting a hand on his shoulder to prevent him from spazzing out anymore. "I was the one that should have paid more attention to my surroundings."

Izuku rubbed the back of his head. "A-Are you alright, Sakura-chan?"

"Yeah, there might just be a bruise but I'll be fine," I said while rubbing my forehead with the palm of my hand.

"No, I mean about what happened earlier...."

My palm then stopped moving and I let out a sigh. I dropped my hand down to my side to reveal my friend's worried face. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just had a weird moment, that's all," I gave him a reassuring smile.

Izuku then gave me a quizzical look like what I had just said was complete bullshit, but he didn't question me any further. "Alright. But I'm here if you ever need someone to talk to, okay?"

I gave him a grateful smile. "Yeah I know. Thanks, Izuku. Where are you heading off to?"

His expression turned into a frightened one. "All Might told me that he needed to see me to talk about something important, so I was just heading over to his office now," he explained nervously. "He seemed a bit scary."

'Something important?' Then I remembered Sorahiko's conversation with Toshinori.

"You should find the time to tell him properly about everything concerning you and One for All."

'Oh. I guess Toshinori thinks it's time to tell Izuku the whole story about All for One and One for All.'

"Well, you should get going. Wouldn't want him waiting now," I said, smiling the best I can.

Izuku nodded. "Right. I'll see you later, Sakura-chan!" He flashed me his signature grin before heading down the hallway.

I watched him getting smaller and smaller until he was gone. I leaned against the wall and let out a tired sigh. I wonder how Izuku will handle the truth about knowing everything about All for One.

'It seems like your journey on becoming a hero officially starts now, Izuku.....'

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The bell finally rang, sounding like heavenly music in my ears. I breathed out a sigh that was mixed with relief and exhaustion. I could barely pay attention in class today.

"Okay, that's it for class today," Aizawa announced, stacking some sheets of paper in his hands. "There is only one week left before your final exams begin. You all are studying constantly, right?"

'Shit. I totally forgot.' I internally groaned. I have been too distracted with other things that I haven't been keeping up with my studies as much I should've been. Well, it's not like I haven't studied at all, unlike some people.

"Also, don't forget to keep training," Aizawa continued. "It won't just be a written exam. There's also practical component. Make sure to train your bodies and minds at the same time," he then slowly made his way to the door. "That's all."

After the door slid shut, the classroom suddenly became chaotic.

"I HAVEN'T STUDIED AT ALL!" Mina and Kaminari both cried out. "With the sports festival and internship, I haven't had any time to study!" The Pikachu added on.

I shook my head with a smile, not surprised at all from their reaction. 'Looks like they have a lot of catching up to do.'

Sitting in my chair, I just enjoyed watching watching my classmates stress about the final exams. I smiled at Izuku's encouraging comment towards Mina and Kaminari, like the precious bean he is. Although, I did sweat drop from hearing all the plans had Momo in mind for Ojiro, Sero, Kaminari, and Mina. It sounded like they had more on their plate than they expected.

Letting out a big yawn, I rested my head on my arms. 'All this talk about studying makes me want to take a fat nap.' I was just about to close my eyes when I saw a pair of shoes come up to the front of my desk. I raised my head to meet a pair of blue and grey eyes staring down at me.

"Hey, Shoto," I smiled tiredly at him. "What's up?"

"How are you going to prepare for the final exams?"

I shrugged in reply as I started to pack up my stuff. I wasn't too worried about the final exams too much. I have always enjoyed studying since I had a lot of free time to myself when I was younger, so the written portion wouldn't be a problem. And as for practical, I would just train as always.

"I will just do what I always do," I replied as I stood up from my seat and started to walk outside with Shoto beside me. "Lock myself in my room with my textbooks, a gallon of coffee, and a bunch of snacks. And I would just stick to my training schedule. What about you?"

"I suppose I would do the same," Shoto nodded his head as we walked down the hallway towards the cafeteria. "Although I was wondering if I could ask for your help about something," he said so quietly that it almost a whisper.

"Hm? What is it?" I glanced sideways curiously.

"Well, do you remember what you said to me during our heroes vs villains training exercise? That I depend on my quirk too much when I fight."

I felt my cheeks blush from embarrassment. I had only said that because I was pissed off at the IcyHot boy and that I thought he was an asshole. Oh boy, how wrong I was.

"Hahaha yeah..." I gripped the back of my neck. "But look Shoto, I didn't mean i-"

"Stain said the similar thing to me when I fought against him," Shoto cut me off, his expression clearly showing that he was bothered. "He said I was being careless from focusing too much on using my quirk."

My brows furrowed from hearing this. I mean it made sense why Stain would say that. Judging from his fighting style, he was all about close combat and no matter how psychotic that guy was, I had to admit he was incredibly skilled.

And as for Shoto, no matter how powerful he was, he really did depend on his quirks too much.

But why was he bringing up this now?

"So, I was wondering if you could help me train on improving my combat skills," he answered my question. "Since you are clearly highly skilled in that area."

I stopped in my tracks then. 'He's asking for my help to train him? My help?!' I stood there as I stared at the ground, completely dumbfounded. I wasn't expecting that.

"I mean you don't have to if you're busy..."

I lifted my gaze to smile at him. "No, no I would love to help you train, Shoto. I mean that's what friends are for, right?" I gave him a closed eye smile.

"Right..."

I noticed that his tone was a little off but I brushed it off, thinking it was my imagination. We then started walking to the cafeteria again, when a familiar purple-haired boy was walking past us.

"Hey, Shinso," I greeted cheerfully.

"Sakura," He greeted back with a nod and a small smile.

"Isn't he the guy who had declared war on our whole class?" Shoto raised his brows at me. "And didn't he pick on you for your size?"

I thought back to my conversation with Shinso at the Sports Festival. He was the one who had helped me stand up to Shoto and told me to break down his walls. 

I shrugged, a smug smile on my face. "Turns out he's not that bad," I stated as we stepped into the line for Lunch Rush. My stomach grumbled louder than usual from the overwhelming delicious scents coming from the kitchen since it was completely empty from throwing up. 'Mmm Katsudon sounds amazing right now.'

"What are you getting?" I asked my icy-hot friend, who was looking at the menu.

"Cold soba," he mumbled and I scrunched my nose. "What's wrong with cold soba?"

"It's just so..... bland."

"You clearly have no taste."

"Says the one who eats the same thing every time."

Shoto let out a exasperated sigh but didn't say any more, meaning that I had won. I smirked at my victory.

"Hey since we are going to be training together, why don't we also study together?"

"I suppose that makes sense," Shoto nodded his head in agreement as we took another step closer to the front of the line. "There's a couple of English terms that I don't quite understand. And I believe that's another one of your strengths," He added.

"Well what do you expect from someone who had placed second on her midterms," I winked, sticking my tongue out.

Shoto just rolled his eyes. "You have a specific place where we could study?"

"Hm we can just study at my place," I suggested, shrugging.

"Your place?" Shoto looked at me with slightly wide eyes.

"Yeah," I confirmed. "Unless you want to study at yours. I'm sure your father would just love to see me again. Maybe he can even help us study. Say, is Endeavor good at quadratic equations?" I jokingly smiled.

"Yeah, definitely your place."

I giggled as I received my meal, thanking Lunch Rush. I had already felt so much better and had almost completely forgotten about what had happened earlier during training. 'I suppose it's the company.' I thought as I glanced sideways to see Shoto receiving his joyless meal.

After we both received our food, I spotted Izuku waving at us to come over to his table where Iida and Ochaco were already eating.

"Hey guys," I smiled at my friends as I placed my tray down on the table before taking a seat, Shoto doing the same beside me.

"Hey Sakura, Todoroki," Ochaco greeted us with her usual cheery smile. "We were just talking about what could be on the final exams."

I just nodded, not wanting to speak as I started to dig into my food. Food can come first then talking.

"I say it'll be a comprehensive test of everything from first semester," Ochaco stated, holding her chopsticks to her chin. "Everything we did so far.... So, combat training and rescue training, and then basic training.."

"In addition to studying, we'll have to keep in good physical conditi- OUCH!" Izuku was suddenly cut off by someone's elbow hitting the back of his head.

I narrowed my eyes at the person who had just hit my friend. Studying him, he had blonde hair and a condescending glare on the his face. I recognized him from the Sports Festival. He was the idiot who had picked on Katsuki during the Cavalry battle. 'Monoma was it?'

"Oh, sorry. Your head was so big that I accidentally hit it," he said with a smug smile on his face.

"Clearly not as big as your ego," I muttered under my breath, annoyed that he had picked on Izuku.

I heard Shoto snort beside me as Monoma turned his head to face me.

"Oh, I believe that I haven't had the pleasure to meet the Queen of us first-years," he smiled down at me. "The name is Monoma Neito."

I felt my left eye twitch from the nickname. 'Damn Yamada. Ever since he had introduced me with that during the Sports Festival, people kept calling me that.' And I hated it.

"I frankly could care less about who you are," I said, placing my chopsticks down. "But I do care about you hitting my friend," I growled, glaring up at him.

But he didn't seem fazed as he kept that smug smile on his lips. "Ah as I expected the Queen to act. Cold as ice," he smiled amusingly.

"Anyways, I heard you guys ran into the Hero Killer. Man, just like the Sports Festival, you guys in Class A just have to have all the attention, huh?" His voice was condescending as he shook his head. "But don't let it get to your thick heads. That attention isn't because people have high hopes for you. It's because you keep causing trouble and making U.A. look bad."

I saw Iida shift uncomfortably across from me. My gaze fell onto his bandaged arms and I became more annoyed. 'Is he really saying that in front of Iida after hearing what happened to his brother? What a piece of scum...'

My gaze shifted towards Monoma's tray which he was holding in his hands. 'Does he seriously have wine on his plate?' Then a smile crept up onto my lips. I had an idea.

"Someday, the rest is us might also be caught up in the trouble you bring and become vic- AGH"

He was cut off by a squirt of wine hitting his face as I jerked my head up.

My friends looked at Monoma who was drenched in the liquid with wide eyes. Then, they shifted their gaze to me, but I just returned back to my food, a satisfied smile resting on my lips.

"You bitch!" He spat, wiping the wine off his face. "This stain will be impossible to wash off!" He cried out dramatically as he gripped onto his shirt, which was stained with purple wine.

I felt Shoto tense up beside me from the name Monoma had called me, but I still kept the smile on my lips. "Yeah well next time you pick on my class again," The smile then disappeared, replacing it with a glare. "Your shirt will be stained by something besides wine, you got that?"

The cafeteria was dead silent as I kept my glare fixated on the blonde boy, who blinked in surprise from my tone. "You little bi-"

But he was cut off once again by a hit to his head, falling onto his knees. We all turned our heads to a friendly girl with orange hair.

"Monoma, that's not funny," she scolded, placing a hand on her hip. "Don't you know what happened to Iida? Jeez, have some manners."

"Kendo!" Iida exclaimed.

I raised my brows at the familiar name. 'Kendo? She was the one who interned with Momo.' Looking at her, she seemed really friendly and cool. And that hit was impressive.

"Sorry, Class A," she bowed her head. "This guy's heart's just kinda, you know," she nervously smiled.

I scoffed. 'What heart?'

"Anyways, you guys were talking earlier about how you don't know what's gonna be on the practical exam for the finals, right?" She smiled nicely, placing a hand on her head. "Looks like it will be an combat against robots like in the entrance exam."

'I seriously doubt that.' I thought as I focused on my food again. The teachers wouldn't test us with something we have already done. Especially with our class since we have already been attacked by villains numerous times. Knowing them, they had something tricky up their sleeves.

After Kendo had dragged Monoma away, my friends turned back to face me.

"I have to say, Sakura. As class representative, I don't approve of behavior like that, but that was funny to see," Iida gave me a grateful smile.

"Yeah!" Ochaco laughed, putting up a fist in the air. "You really showed him!"

"Sometimes Sakura, I forget how truly terrifying you can be," my green-haired friend trembled as he shook his head in disbelief.

Raising my glass of water, "To class 1-A. Let's ace these final exams and show people to never mess with us again," I announced as I winked at my friends.

"Yeah!"

I saw Shoto shake his head, but I caught him with a wide grin spread onto his lips.

"You're truly something else, Sakura, you know that?" he whispered before picking up his meal back up to continue slurp on.

A bright, shining smile adorned on my features. And in just in those few moments, any doubts and fears that I had completely vanished from my mind. In that moment, I felt like a normal high school kid, doing normal things a kid would do. It was a simple moment that I knew that we wouldn't have for awhile, so I just smiled, and enjoyed this time with those I had called my friends.

If only these moments could last forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally the end of the day, classes all finished, and everyone was lounging around in the class for a few more minutes again discussing about the Final Exams.

"Oh, it'll be so easy if it's robots!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah!" Mina agreed, her hands placed behind her head.

I shook my head disapprovingly at their childish behavior as I packed my textbooks in my bag. Although, I was curious about what really we had to face on our practical exams. 'Robots just sounded too easy...'

"It doesn't matter if they're people or robots. They're the same if you destroy them, right?"

I snapped out of my thoughts from Katsuki's voice.

"What are you idiots talking about it being a cinch for?"

"Hey! Who are you calling an idiot?!" Kaminari defensively questioned, pointing at the ash blonde.

"Shut up!" Katsuki barked over his shoulder. "If you need to control your quirk then learn how to! Useless idiot!"

He then turned towards to glare at my freckled friend. "Hey, Deku!"

"Huh?"

I could literally feel how frustrated how Katsuki truly was. His frightening aura made the whole room tense.

"I don't know if you've figured out how to use your quirk a little or what. But either way, you're pissing with all these stunts."

My mind flashed back to when Izuku had jumped over the pipes during our training today. It must have seriously pissed him off to see Izuku moving so similar to him. And the fact that he was visibly doing it as good as he it was, probably just made Katsuki more frustrated with himself.

"I'm going to be the best! At the upcoming finals, when we get our individual scores, we'll see who's truly better whether you like it or not," the tone in his voice was visibly dripping with venom and malice towards Izuku. His tone even sent shivers down my spine at the coldness from it.

He raised his arm and pointed his finger straight at the green-haired boy. "I'll beat you with an indisputable difference! I'll kill you!"

His glare then suddenly turned towards where Todoroki stood next to me, a snark on his lips. "You too, Todoroki!"

His gaze then landed on me for a moment. My eyes narrowed and I could tell he wanted to yell the same words before he decided against it and stormed out of the classroom.

Staring sadly at the door he had slammed shut, a large out of worry loomed in my gut, knowing of his feeling of wanting to be the best can sometimes overwhelm him. 'Jeez it seems like he's really losing it this time.'

"Man, it's been awhile since I've seen Bakugo that intense," Kirishima nervously stated, rubbing the back of his head.

"Impatience or hatred?" Tokoyami questioned.

I frowned at my classmates' comments about the hothead. Then, without thinking I found myself hurrying towards the door.

"If you'll excuse me for a moment," I quickly said, not waiting for a response from anyone as I stepped out of the door and looked around the hallway in search of the spiky hair.

"Katsuki! Hold up!" I called, running over to him after spotting him way ahead of me.

"Hey! I said wait!" I yelled, finally making him turn only for me to see an annoyed expression as he glared back at me.

"What the fuck do you want, small fry," he growled.

I raised my arm and slapped him behind his head, hard.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?! STOP SLAPPING ME!"

"I'll stop slapping you when you're done acting like a complete child, Katsuki," I growled at him as he sucked in his teeth while rubbing the spot where I had hit him.

Letting out a tired sigh, "Look, I don't know what's going on inside the hothead of yours, Katsuki, and I won't ask," I said, my blue eyes locked onto his scarlet ones. "But hey, if you ever need to let your anger out, then just fight me. I would be happy to spar with you and kick your ass anytime," I smirked.

Katsuki blinked at me a few times, his face not showing any emotion other than disbelief in his eyes. They were almost dare I say soft. However, it didn't take him to snap out of it as his face turned back into his usual annoyed frown.

"Tch, whatever, small fry," he said, turning his face away from me. "But thanks," he said, his voice was the quietest I've heard. "I might take that offer up. But I'll make sure to beat your ass next time, got it?"

I blinked in surprise from his somewhat kind response. My lips twitched into a smile, "In your dreams, Katsuki. And hey, maybe you can even do my hair since you have probably become an expert from interning with Best Jeanist. Cause my hair needs some serious work," I jokingly said.

I saw him turn around and I closed my eyes, expecting him to blow up from my teasing joke. But instead, I felt a hand push my head down, causing me to stumble back.

"You're such a fucking loser."

I opened my eyes to see him already walking away. A smile formed on my lips. 'Looks like he hasn't been completely lost in rage yet. Thank god.'

"That is one troubled kid."

I jumped from the sudden voice. I turned my head to see Uncle Aizawa behind me, watching Katsuki with his tired eyes.

"Jeez, give a girl a warning why don't you," I put a hand to my chest, feeling my heart pound from the scare. "And he's not troubled. He's just..... well.....complicated."

I frowned at my word to describe Katsuki. I know people were afraid of Katsuki because of his temper, but he didn't scare me at all. And from remembering our conversation when we trained together the first time, I got the impression that he feels insecure. So he just completely hides that by being the explosive boy he is. I know that he has a strong and rather aggressive passion to become the best hero and I respected that.

"It seems like he doesn't listen to a word I say," Aizawa grumbled, shaking his head. "Although, it seems like he somewhat listens to you."

I turned to see him with a creepy smile on his face. I raised a brow. I know that look. He's planning something. But what?

But before I could ask, he shot me a scolding glare. "And kid, what did I tell you about not running straight into danger before your internship."

Shrugging my shoulders, "But technically I did warn you about Iida doing something dumb," I replied. "What was it that you said? Ah I believe it was 'Besides, he will be acquainted with Pro Heroes. I doubt that they will allow him to do something that reckless.'" My voice sounded deep and rough as I tried to do my best impression of Aizawa.

Aizawa looked at me for a moment before shaking his head. "I swear kid, you're going to be the death of me," he sighed as he ruffled my hair.

"Hey, so you going to give me a hint on what's really on this practical exam," I glanced sideways, narrowing my eyes.

He gave me a chilling smile.

"You'll find out soon enough."

A/N: ugh this chapter took forever and i feel like this was shitty af. i apologize. pls forgive me.

so Sakura and Shoto are going to study and train together and she is her usual badass that doesn't take shit from anybody.

next chapter: sakura and shoto train together and final exams begin....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 45.3K 80
Y/N L/N, an insanely talented 15 year old girl with an incredible quirk. Accepted into UA High School, the best hero school in all of Japan with the...
53K 4.1K 54
MOST NOTABLE RANKINGS SO FAR: #1 in Todoroki #1 in Shoto #3 in mha #2 in Shouto Todoroki #12 in anime "Your job...is to make him likable." Amidst a...
7.7K 128 15
It's been about 6 years since you've left Japan because your father scored an official hero job in America. Now, thanks to your uncle, you are return...
26.1K 953 35
"You know, optimistic fools die early but...I like your confidence so I'll let it slide." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ A broken gi...