Taken

By nikkihope82

Lauren Martinez is 17 years old living with her step father, Paul, after her mother passed and Father moved a... More

chapter 1~ we're going in...
chapter 2 ~ welcome
chapter 3~ i said it once
chapter 4~ i trust you
chapter 5~ whatever you say
chapter 7~ we took care of him
chapter 8~ code red
chapter 9~ im trapped
Chapter 10~ Everyone has a story
Chapter 11~ Dont talk to strangers
Chapter 12~ lies into miracles
chapter 13~ just tell me
chapter 14~ i know im not the only one
chapter 15~ impressive McCann
chapter 16~ no chill intended
chapter 17~ Memories
Chapter 18~ you got this
chapter 19~ that is exactly what i said
Chapter 20~ The wood danger
authors note~ please read!
chapter 21~ hawks eye
chapter 22~ i never wanna lose you
chapter 23~ its not that bad
Chapter 24~ No control
Chapter 25~ i just need space
chapter 26~ just for one minute
Chapter 27~ no peeking, no knowing
Chapter 28~ decorations and secrets
Chaoter 29~ just stay out of it
Chapter 30~ lets run through this
chapter 31~ stepping up
Chapter 32~ A Game?
chapter 33~ she put you up to this?
Chapter 34~ welcome to my hood
Chapter 35~ all for you
Chapter 36~ she offically knows everything
Chapter 37~ surprise surprise
Chapter 38~ Rude Awakening
Chapter 39~ Listen to the rules next time
Chapter 40~ Lonely
Chapter 41~ Meet Elliott
Chapter 42~ I'll take care of him
Chapter 43~ fear falls
Chapter 44~ Family affair
Chapter 45~ the lies are over
Chapter 46~ no more
Chapter 47~ out again
Chapter 48~home greetings
Chapter 49~ a whole new world
Chapter 50~ lets get you suited
Chapter 51- bad to worse
Chapter 52: TKO
Chapter 53: throwback
Chapter 54: Its on.
Chapter 55~ drugs dont mix
Chapter 56~ the enemy is yourself
Chapter 57~ it doesnt have to be this way
Chapter 58~ this isnt goodbye
ATTENTION

chapter 6~ stressful eyes

8.7K 175 8
By nikkihope82

Lauren's pov:

" get away from me!" I screamed at Jake as he followed me through the woods. I went to turn around to get away from him but Jason was standing right there.

" Jason help me, get him away." I yelled but he just stood there. " sorry princess but you seemed to be fooled, I've been helping Jake this whole time." Jake then grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

" no! Get away! Jason!! Help me!! Jason!" I started to cry in disbelief this was happening. I kicked and punched at Jake but he wouldn't let go. " darling the harder you kick the worse your punishment will be." He tightened his grip around my legs. " I hate you." I punched him hard in his left shoulder and he got mad.

" Jason!! Help me! You said you wouldn't hurt me!" I kept screaming for him but the farther jake walked the less I could see Jason.

I gave jake a really hard kick, and I guess I kicked him in "his area" cause he let go of me and fell to the ground. I immediately ran back to Jason's house continuously screaming his name. I walked in the house and everything was gone. Everything. " Jason?" My voice echoed. " up here." I heard his voice say from upstairs.

I ran upstairs with no hesitation. " where are you Jason!?" I ran down the hallway. I went into the room with a light on and saw Jason standing there. " Jason!" I ran up to him but stopped halfway. " good you got her." I heard jake clapping and entering the room. " Jason?" I turned around and looked at him. " you thought he was helping you ,trying to save you? Wrong." Jake got closer to me.

" get away." I said getting closer to Jason. " Jason?" He just looked at me with a empty expression. " JASON!" I screamed his name.
Jake walked over to the door and locked it. I ran over to the window but then Jason grabbed me.

" don't." He put me back to where I was standing before. " no,no no no, Jason help me!" I screamed as jake started to kiss my neck. " Jason!"
Just then Jason disappeared. " JASON HELP ME!"

" he's not going to help you." Jake said putting his hands around my waist. " Jason!" I screamed his name one last time.

Jason's pov:

I woke up around 4:30 still laying on the couch with Lauren. She was sound asleep, so I got up to go check on some things. When I got up Lauren rolled over so she was facing the inside of the couch, before I left her I put a blanket over her cause she looked cold.

I walked over to my laptop and saw three emails, one from Alfredo, Brandon and... Jake? I opened Alfredo's and it was just a check in on how training was, then I opened Brandon's and it was a warning. " Jason don't open jakes email, I hacked into his computer and saw he's trying to track down where you and Lauren are, it's a trap just don't open it." I closed out and deleted jakes email then walked over into the kitchen and started to make breakfast

When I was getting eggs out of the fridge I heard Lauren scream my name. I put the eggs on the counter and ran over to her, she was still sleeping.

" Lauren wake up, I'm right here." I sat next to her. " Jason!" She screamed in fear but still sleeping.
" Lauren wake up it's okay I'm right here!" I started to shake her arm and her eyes opened and she jumped up.

" g-get away from me." She slid to the other side of the couch trying to get away from me. " Lauren what's wrong?" I asked getting closer to her. "You! You're lying, you're lying to me, you and jake are partners and you're not protecting me you're on his side!"

She put her legs up to her chest and held them as close to her body as she could. " no no Lauren you were having a nightmare, I promise I'm not going to hurt you." I said. calmly. " she lifted her head from her knees." I sat closer to her.

" you didn't even try to help me." She had a frighten face. " no,no no it's okay, I'm right here, you were sleeping and you had a nightmare, I would never hurt you I promise." I went over to her and pulled her close to me and hugged her. " I promise I would never hurt you."

" it seemed so real." She whispered. " dont worry about it." I whispered. " I'm making breakfast do you want anything special?" I asked breaking apart from the hug even though I could've hugged her for a million years. "Uhh no you can pick." She got up with me." I think I'm gonna take a shower... Can you show me which room is ours? And where I can take a shower." Lauren asked as she yawned. " our room?" I raised my eyebrows and smiled.

" yeah follow me." I walked in front of her and brought her up the spiral stair case that lead to upstairs.

"Alright second room down is our room." I opened the door to the master bedroom and lead her to the bathroom. " towels are under the sink, if you need anything just call my name." I said standing in the doorway. " okay thanks." She said as she walked over to the counter.

I left and went downstairs and grabbed our bags and brought then back up to the room. I knocked on the door and walked in because I heard the shower on. " hey Lauren I just brought your bag up it's on your dresser." I said to her. " Kay thanks." I left and went back downstairs to make eggs, which were really easy, I also made bacon and toast cause I was too lazy to make pancakes today.

About 5 mins when I was done cooking Lauren came downstairs in a different pair of short shorts and a light purple tshirt. " no more McCann?" I asked grabbing two plates. " that sweater is still drenched from yesterday." Lauren said as she walked over to the corner of the counter and sat on it. " there are stools you know." I pointed at the stool. " yeah counters are just more comfy." She said as she smiled.

" alright what do you want, there is bacon, eggs, and toast." I asked pointing to everything. " umm eggs and bacon!" She smiled as I made her plate for her and brought it over to her, but didn't give it to her right away. " can I get a kiss first?" I asked putting the plate on the counter but away from her reach.

" I have to kiss you for food?" She laughed and reached for her food. " and for.. You know " practice" ." I said as I got closer to her so she could wrapped her legs around me if she wanted to continue what was started yesterday.
" come on Jason just give me the food." She went to grab her plate but I grabbed her waist and pulled her over to me and she looked straight into my eyes. " just kiss me." I whispered.

Surprisingly she put her head down a little so it reached my head and kissed me slowly and passionately. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I pulled her closer to me. " you must really want your food." I said breaking apart from her for a quick second before continuing the kiss. " believable yet?" She asked as she pulled away.

"Almost." I grinned and passed her plate down to her. " oh really!?" She smirked. " really." I grinned and made myself a plate and sat next to her on the counter. " then what would make it believable?" She asked slurring "would". " If you did it without me asking you to." I said as I took a bite of bacon. Lauren bit her bottom lip then looked down and grabbed a piece of bacon.

" like I said in your dreams McCann." She jumped off the counter slowly so she wouldn't hurt her ankle.

" you know you like me, you just won't say it because you think it's weird to like your kidnapper/ stalker." I said as she walked around the island. " I don't know, you'll have to catch me to find out." She limp/ran down the hallway and I took a bite of bacon then jumped off. " ahh I see watcha doing." I ran over to the hallway and she was at the other end of it by the staircase. " you can't get me." She said childish then ran up the stairs. I ran down the hallway and up the stairs. I looked down the hallway and smiled, there is only 5 rooms up here and I only showed her one, she has to be in our room. I ran over to my room and she wasn't there, so I walked into the bathroom and she wasn't there either.

I went back into the hallway and checked the other four rooms and she wasn't in any of them. " okay okay you got me you're good at hiding." I said out loud as I stood in the middle of the hallway.
Before I started to walk away she jumped out. " or you're just bad at seeking." She said behind be and I turned around and she ran to the other side of me and then to the open room.( I call it the open room because it's in the hallway and it opens up to a balcony in the house and there are windows that bring in a lot of sunlight.)

I ran towards her and put my arms around her. " got you." I smirked. " so now what do I have to tell you?" She smiled. " I know you like me Lauren, it would be hard for you if you didn't." I winked. " I'll think about that one." She winked and crawled out of my arms. " how's your foot feeling today?" I asked sitting down in a chair across from hers.
"I mean it feels fine to me, can I take this stupid wrap off?" She asked as she put her foot up on her knee. " do you think you'll be okay without it?" I asked as I slid over to her chair. " I'll be fine!" She said as she unwrapped her foot and there was a black and blue mark. " ew." She said as she threw the wrap on the floor." I'm taking the one off my wrist too." She said as she ripped it off, and it was bruised. " so we need to talk about some serious stuff, let's go downstairs. I said as I got up.

" I don't feel like getting up tho." She laid down on the chair. " come on Lauren." I said walking away. " carry me?" She sat up. " kiss me?" I said as I turned around. " ugh coming." She got up and walked pass me.

" Seriously I'm not bad at kissing am I!" I said following her down the stairs. She turned around and smiled then turned back around and waited for me to speak up.

" alright let's sit down there's a lot to talk about." I said as I led her over to the couch. " this is the part when you kill me isnt it?" She asked sarcastically.
" no, we need to talk about jakes gang." I said facing her. " what about his gang?" She got serious.

" jakes gang does stuff, bad stuff... Stuff I wouldn't ever even think about doing. But you need to know what it is. I need you to be prepared, if his spies are here he might know we are here." I said sitting back on the couch. " wh-what do you mean?"

" some of the things they COULD DO I don't know if they would but they could do is drug injections, Ariana said they did it to her when they got her... I'll tell you about that later. They do drug injections and rape girls. Their group is nasty.
I have absolutely no idea what they would do to you since you have been jakes girl... But we won't worry about that, those are the two main things I needed to tell you." I looked at her and she looked in shock. "they... Have done that to Ariana?" She seemed surprised. " yes, and no Ariana wasn't kidnaped by any one in my gang so don't think that. She is Brandon's girl, but before they started dating and when she joined the house, there was a house invasion when the boys and I weren't home and well she was kidnapped by red hawk... And yeah they did that to her." I coughed uncomfortably.

" oh." Lauren looked down.

" actually Ariana and Brandon are leaving the house in two days to come here." I said as I got up.
"Oh.. good!" Lauren looked up. " she is gonna run through some things with you and give you some tips." I started to walk in the kitchen.
" I'll do the dishes for you." Lauren walked in behind me. " are you sure?" I asked in shock. " yeah you can go take care of anything you need to." She looked up and smiled. " oh well umm okay thanks!" I went over and grabbed my laptop, and checked my email, I got a message from Alfredo. " they did another attack, we are all fine but zack is gone." (Zack was sorta like what Alfredo is to me but for jake)
I immediately pulled my phone out and called Alfredo

Lauren's pov:

When Jason went over to get his laptop I grabbed the plates from breakfast and brushed the food off in the trash. After I started to clean the dishes Jason ran out of the room after he dialed a number. He looked... Worried... I ran over to the laptop which was still open. There was a email from Alfredo. It said " they did another attack, we are all okay but zack is gone." Who is zack? I don't remember meeting him at the house? I heard Jason coming back so I ran over to the sink.
He sat down, and there was silence. I didn't want to tell him what I just read. I gave it a minute before speaking up.
" everything okay?" I asked standing in front of the sink.

" no." Jason looked upset. " well do you want to talk about it?" I asked feeling awkward. " did you ever remember meeting zack robinson?" Jason asked as he sat down on the stool. " the name sounds familiar.. Where would I have met him?"

" he was one of jakes best friends." Jason said looking down. " oh yeah I remember meeting him now!" I said worried because i remember zack was always so nice to me.

"he did a attack on us yesterday, and I guess it was bad, he was killed." Jason looked in disgust. I felt chills go through my body then I walked over to Jason.
Killed? I should be freaking out right now. But for some reason I feel fine.
" it's okay." I sat up on the counter next to him. " no it's not, you haven't even seen jake mad, now he is mad and sad. The only reason this worries me is his little spies already hurt you once when I wasn't around, if they hurt you again... There will be more then payback." Jason looks up at me. " well, Jason. Jake doesn't know where we are at, and he won't unless he actually knows where this house is... Butttttt I have a really good idea." I said hesitantly. " what's that.?" Jason asked me as I scoot over so I was in front of him.

" when jake and I were dating, I remember I told him  that my father moved, he moved back to his home in Italy, and ever since he moved I've told jake that I really wanted to visit him..." I said but was interrupted. " so I'll send jake a message that we are going there, and he of corse being clueless, will go there trying to track you down!" Jason said actually reading my mind. " exactly." I smiled.
" where does he live in Italy?" Jason asked as he got up . " I don't know, I haven't talked to him since." I looked up at Jason and he was standing in front of me. " did you ever think about calling him?" Jason got closer to me and I backed up a bit. " what's the point if he cared about me then he wouldn't have left." I said looking down. " well I care about you." Jason picked my chin up so I was looking at him.

" thanks," I responded blushing and feeling awkward.
" dont worry about jake, he wont get you." jason said staring into my eyes.
" how do you know I'm worried about him getting me?" i asked.

"If the nightmare you had this morning didn't say it, then I can see it also in your eyes." jason said as he put his hand out and i jumped off the counter.

Jason walked with me over to the couch and we laid down and watched the hunger games. When the hunger games was finally over Jason and I both went upstairs and went to the bed. " I'm so tired." I said laying down. " it's only 5 o'clock don't you want dinner?" Jason asked laying next to me. " no I just want to sleep."
" okay." Jason grabbed my waist and pulled me as close as he can against his body. " I love you Lauren." Jason whispered wrapping his arms around me.
"You're safe with me."
" night." I moved a little bit away from him, feeling a little bit overwhelmed.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I'm gonna do another update because I'm bored today, I have to model tomorrow and I have to get a dress with my friend on New Year's Eve so I won't be able to update those days.

Vote
Share
?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 1.7K 26
#1 in Justin Bieber! Avelyn goes to live with her cousin because of her abusive father and is shocked as she realizes that the house she will be liv...
920K 20.1K 100
Jason McCann is one of the most wanted criminals that everyone knew to stay away from. He's part of a gang that everyone knew of and knew to stay dis...
192K 6.6K 48
No one has ever seen Jason McCann and he is the most wanted criminal. Jason goes under the name of Justin Bieber, and unknowingly saves Selena. Story...
42.9K 1.7K 38
After what went down last December Sophia's life is started to get back on track. Or so everyone thinks.... Sophia starts to feel like she's being wa...