The Glue - Luke Hemmings: Seq...

By LukesLover96

Arias pregnant? With Luke's kid? Luke wants nothing to do with it? So many questions. Will Aria and Luke be a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Authors Note...Please Read
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Final Authors Note

Chapter 5

5.8K 173 83
By LukesLover96

Aria's POV

I watched Luke and Lucy from our bedroom door. I kinda felt bad because I was the main reason Lucy didnt get to spend enough time with Luke. I walked back into our bedroom and sat down on our bed. Did Lucy hate me now? That would be horrible if she did.

My thoughts go flashed back to Luke. I know he's my boyfriend, but I wondered if we'd ever get marrried. Obviously not yet, werent even 19 yet. But maybe in the near future we'd get married. I hated my last name, I had no family left to call my own. They all left me. I'd be happy to change my last name to Hemmings.

I'd just have to wait and see. Suddenly Lukes's phone started buzzing, I picked it up, not bothering to look at the caller ID. "Hello" I said into the phone.

"Is Mr. Hemmings there?" The mans voice said.

"Um, no. But I can take a mesage for him." I didnt want to take him away from Lucy.

"Well could you please let him know, that we can meet up so I can give him the keys to the house." My eyes widened. Luke bought a house, what the fuck.

"Uh sure, bye." I said then hung up. I set his phone down and got up. I walked into the living room where him and Lucy just finished their movie, she fell asleep in his lap.

"Luke, can we talk?" I asked.

He nodded, and lifted Lucy off his lao and placed her on the couch. "What is it?' He asked nervously.

"When were you gonna tell you bought a house?" I eyed him carefully, i wasnt really mad i just wanted to mess with him.

"Baby, I'm sorry I wanted to surprise you. I just though that we could get a bigger place, This place is getting really cramped. Im sorry, please dont be mad." He let out a large breath.

I looked at his face nefore bursting out into laughter. He looked at me as if I were crazy. "Dont worry im not mad Lucifer. If anything, im happy okay? You shouldve seen your face." I exclamined.

"Thank god." He sigh, wrapping his arms around my waist and resisting his forehead to mine. "Wait how did you find out?"

"You left your phone in the room, and it started ringing. I didn't want to bother you and Lucy so I answered it for you. I'm assuming it was the realtor cause he said you can come pick up the keys." I explain.

"Yes." He screamed, and crashed his lips to mine. It was one of those moments you see in television.

He pulled away and was smiling. "Okay, so you wanna pick up that key. I'm ready to get out of here." He chanted.

"Hold on, you still have to sell this place. We have to pack things. You gotta think of this stuff." I told him.

He kissed my forehead. "What would I do without you." He mumbled.

"Nothing." I joked. He smiled and walked back over to Lucy nad covered her in a blanket.

"Lets go lay down before the twins wake up." I nodded and he lead us to his room. We laid down, and were in silence for a while.

"Will we ever tell the kids how it was like for us growing up?" Luke questioned. I never reall thought about that until he just mentioned it.

"I mean, I guess. But probably when they are older. Cause face it, when they get older theyre gonna wanna know why they dont have grandparents." I said, It was proabaly gonna be hard to talk about, considering neither of us could talk about our past without breaking down.

Luke nodded, and pulled me closer to him and started kissing my neck, sliding his hand up my shirt. "Slow down there babe, dont wanna have number three now do we?" i chuckled.

He pulled back, and looked completely bewildered at my comment. "We could always--."

I cut him off. "No, i will not give you a blowjob."

"What about--." He tried, but I cut him off again.

"No, I wont give you a handjob. Your horny." I laughed.

"Your no fun." He whined. "How am supposed to fix this problem." He gestured to the friend in his pants.

"You have a serious problem there dont you." I giggled, i was completely amused by this situation.

He groaned, stood up and walked into the bathroom to fix his problem. Only making me laugh more than before. He came out after about 15 minutes. "All good?" I teased.

"All good." He replied, obviosuly sexually frustraded and embarrased. "You know it turns me on when you wear my clothes right?"

"Does it?" I raised an eyebrow, he nodded.

He snuggled closer to me, and kissed my cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too...Lucifer." He groaned at my nickname for him.

Suddenly the twins sarted crying, and we both stood up. We walked into their room, and Luke picked up Maddy, who was the source of crying. He gently rocked her back and forth, kissing her head every so often. Her crying ended up waking Will up, so i got him. It was obvious he needed a diaper change.

I changed his daiper and lifted him back up, i walked back over to Luke, and he still had Maddy in his arms. "How the hell did he end up with brown hair and she has blonde?" Luke panicked.

"Luke--." He cutt me off.

"They didnt switch my babies, did they?" He began pacing back and forth with Maddy in his arms.

"Your an idiot, you know that right? They are fraternal twins, which means they only share the same birthday and parents. Not appearence." I told him.

He stopped pacing and sighed. "Thank god. I thought it turned into that show you like to watch, Switched at Birth."

I laughed at his response and walked over to him, with Will still in my arms. He wrapped one of his arms around my waist, and held Maddy in his other.

My phone went off and I pulled it out of my pocket. I had a Twitter notification from Ashton, tagging both, me and Luke. I opened it and it was a picture of all four of us.

I tuned around and saw everyone standing. "Oh my god, you guys gave me a heart attack."

"You guys looked so cute together, we didn't want to ruin the moment." Nicky said.

"What are you guys doing here?" Luke asked.

"Nice to see you to mate, but we came to see our favorite little family." Calum said.

"Well, while your here look and I need to tell you something!" I exclaimed.

"Your not getting married are you?" Stephanie asked, looking concerned. "But if you are I call dibs on maid of honor."

"No, we're not getting married. We're moving into a house though." Luke said excitedly.

Everyone congratulated us, and soon we were all at Ashton's house, since we had more space to hang around. And his mom took his brother and sister to go to the zoo.

"Cal, can you text your sister and ask her or buy us some beers." Ashton asked. Cal nodded and texted his sister.

I looked over at Luke and raised an eyebrow. "I'm only gonna drink one." He said, I nodded and went back to having my conversation with Stephanie and Nicky.

"So Nicky, what's going on with you and Ashton?" I asked, bouncing Maddy in my lap. Lucy was sitting on the floor with Will in her lap.

"Well, we've been a few dates." She said, fumbling with her fingers.

"Calum claims the boy is whipped." Stephanie giggled.

"That's cause he is." Calum shouted from the other side of the room, making Ashton's face go beat red.

"I dare you to give him a strange request, and I'll bet you he do it." Stephanie wiggled her eyebrows.

Nicky shrugged. "Ashton, can you go buy me some tampons."

He shot up and got his car keys. "Which kind?" He asked putting on his shoes.

Oh Ashton.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay, I laughed the entire time pretty much writing this chapter.

First Luke's horny, then he thinks his children were switched, and Ashton's whipped.

Lol.

Thanks for reading everyone. Please vote and comment.

-Marie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 451 28
Everybody has their own idealisations of what certain places are like. New York; the city where dreams come true. Rome; the city where you're swept...
160K 4.1K 39
Bad Boy Luke Hemmings Gets Dared By His 3 Mates To Ask Out Miss Unpopular Lucia, Will He Actually Fall In Love With Her? Will He Break Her Heart?
282K 15.5K 30
Luhan and Sehun had hated each other ever since they first met. They don't know why they hate each other. They just do. Just looking at the other cou...
1.9K 161 43
So what will happen with Luke and Ariana in this book? Well you gotta read to find out.