Beautiful In His Sight (BXB)

By AllAboutTheSmut

When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson b... More

Introductions
Characters
Reality
Endings
New Beginnings
Drunken Words, Sober Thoughts
Pillow Talk
Departure
Distractions
Home
Getaway
Paradise
Evil
Oceans
Last Day
Worth It
Meet The Parents
Shock
Burn
Opportunity
Tick, Tock
Partners
Animal
Tangled
Memory Lane
Reasons
Pay It Foward
180
Let The Bodies Hit The Floor
That Wasn't a Dream?
Can I Take It Back?
Déjà Vu
Maybe I'm Crazy
Jesus take the Wheel
Bet
Princes and Princesses
Strip
Wrench
This Is It
Leave it to Broady
Terrified
Proposition
Scared
Waiting
It's Too Early
Crazy
A Pair of Hearts
Chances
Mr. Mom
Epilogue

Moral Support

1.6K 75 1
By AllAboutTheSmut

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Elik's POV***

"Yani Miscow, Elik and Decklyn Exavier." The nurse calls our names and beckons us to follow behind her. Chance walks beside Yani with tangible excitement.

"Please put on this dressing gown and take a seat." Yani grabs the gown from the nurse and goes behind the curtain to change.

The nurse comes back, asking the usual questions. She wants to know when Yani had her last period, how often, how long they had lasted. She asks about medical history and heritage.

I voice my relief when she finally leaves. "Do they want to know the size of any sexual partner as well?" I groan into my hands.

"You're nervous Dek, and it shows. Just calm down please. You're making me nervous." Yani gives me a small smile and my heart hurts that I'm causing her stress.

"We're going to do an exam, then we will get to the good stuff." The doctor comes in and her blonde hair could pass for platinum. Her pale blue eyes highlight the sun kissed tan of her skin.

"You boys can step outside. It will take only a few minutes." Chance kisses Yani sweetly and we walk out into the hallway.

"You sure about this?" I turn to Chance for confirmation.

"We aren't backing out Dek. Calm down. You will be a Daddy in no time." Chance pats my back and Elik pulls me into his chest.

"Baby, you have nothing to worry about." His lips descend and land on my head. The kiss causes all my fear to melt into puddles at his feet.

"You can come back in." The doctor waves us back through the door.

Elik and I take our seats. Chance returns to Yani's side. He picks up her delicate hand and places a kiss on her finger tips.

"Yani is an excellent choice for a surrogate. She had no history of medical issues. Her parents are relatively healthy."

"We can go ahead and start the process. I will give her some medicine to boost her egg production." The doctor turns to us and smiles knowingly.

"You two will need to give a sample. If you both will be fertilizing the eggs that is. If it's just one of you I will just need that sample." The doctor presses two cups into our hands and points at a room, off to the side.

Elik pulls me up with him and we head over to the discreet room.

"You haven't had sexual relations in the last seventy two hours, correct?" I turn my head to Chance bellowing out a large guffaw.

"I'm willing to bet they have had sex in the last two hours." My eyes blow wide and a blush creeps up my neck. I rub my hand down my neck with a sheepish grin.

"You're more potent the longer you wait. Since your young, we will take our chances. No saliva. It compromises the sample. There is lube in the room." I just shake my head and follow Elik into the room.

He closes the door quietly behind him and I give him a sultry look.

"Round two in your hand, Mr. Exavier." Elik snaps his fingers and points to my cup.

"I haven't masturbated in so long. I don't know if I can do this." I admit the truth with a whine.

"Oh, no. Let me show you how this going down." Elik walks up to me and paws my soft dick through my pants. His tongue slides down my neck and he sucks on my neck.

Instant arousal.

Elik inches his hands towards my belt and does a magic act on it, before sliding my pants past my ass.

"She didn't say I couldn't eat your ass. She just said no saliva on your cock." Elik whispers the words into my ear before sliding to his knees and removing my bottoms.

I mewl in pleasure as he places a kiss on each of my bottom cheeks. His warm tongue slides down my crack. He presses his hand to the small of my back, effectively bending me over the soft couch arm.

"Aim into the cup." Elik barks out while I position the cup in between me and the couch.

My grip on the cup quickly becomes an issue. The plastic threatens to crush under my fingertips. Elik works my hole like the pro he is. He eats hungrily and sucks on my opening like he is nursing the damn thing.

I wrap my hand around my straining cock and begin pumping myself. The need to spill has my hips thrusting into my hand and back onto Elik's face simultaneously.

Elik stops his assault on my ring. I hear his zipper come down and see his pants land next to my feet. The sight is a whole other level of arousal.

Elik moans into my ass, the tiny vibrations pushing my climax to the top of my cock.

"Babe. Oh my." My toes curl and my ass clinches. His tongue snakes into my ring and he wiggles the appendage before pulling off with a loud pop. He goes back in and my head falls back. My body shakes from the touch of his wet flesh to my inner walls.

"Cum for me darling." Elik dives back in while I struggle to keep standing.

My final push comes when Elik nibbles my ass hole lightly and suckles the tight ring. My seed gushes out of my cock and fills the cup to the brim. I remove the cup and catch the overflow in my hand.

"Jesus babe." Elik laughs as he grabs the cup and screws the lid on.

I look at Elik's empty cup with a wicked grin.

"What?" Elik chuckles.

"Over the couch." I snap my fingers forward and push him into my previous position.

I rub my leftover seed into Elik's hole and push my fingers inside of him. His breath hitches and I lean down to kiss the small of his back.

I run the head of my alert cock down his ass crack. When he turns to look at me, I grab his face and kiss him hard. I bite his tongue and shove myself inside of him while he is left moaning.

My hips snap forward and I place my hands on Elik's thighs. I use them as leverage to push inside of him and push him away as I pull out.

"Fuckkkk." Elik groans out huskily.

I pump in and out of him, losing myself in his warm canal. Fuck, doctor's office sex is amazing.

As sweat drips down my forehead, I kick Elik's legs a bit further apart and press my knee into his ballsack. I grind down on it and turn to the side so my I am hitting him at an angle.

I hit his prostate, swirling my hips to punctuate the bliss. Elik growls loudly and I feel his body tremor with me still inside of him.

My own climax reigns down and I thrust through the pleasure.

I look at Elik as he stands up. I pull softly from his tunnel. My semen dripping out of him.

"Ugh that's messy." Elik groans and smiles.

Elik closes his specimen cup and we wash our hands. We get dressed and he pulls me into a deep kiss that makes me want to unrobe again.

"Later, that ass is mine." Elik pinches my butt and a little yip leaves my lips.

We walk out of the room, setting the cups down on the counter. The doctor gives us a smirk and I crack up laughing.

"Seriously. I haven't seen that much sample in a decade." The doctor giggles and shakes her head.

"Hell, I'm ready to give you two more." I admit.

"That won't be necessary." The lady laughs out again.

"Did you two fuck in that room?" Chance gives me a fist bump.

"Technically." Elik holds up a finger. "Dek fucked. I just masturbated."

I laugh out whole heartedly. Technically, that's true.

"You two have to rank in the top horniest men in history." Yani giggles while holding her belly.

The doctor spends a few minutes prepping samples. She sits down at a microscope and swaps slides between writing things down.

"How's it looking, doc?" Chance calls out.

The doctor turns the light on the microscope off and walks over with her clipboard in her hand.

"I'm quite impressed." The doctor gives me and Elik a wink.

"Is it good?" Yani asks hopefully.

"Considering these two had at least one other climax in the last few hours, I would say it's great. Your sperm look healthy, vial and plentiful. Hell, I couldn't get two better samples if you had waited a week." The doctor shakes her head at her own statement.

"How about my eggs?" Yani questions.

"A few more tests to run on both, but in a couple weeks we could be expecting a baby." The doctor smiles while a grin threatens to break my cheeks.

"Are we implanting just two eggs. We will harvest ten. Five will be fertilized with Dek's sperm and the other five with Elik's. How many we implant is up to you. I always recommend at least four. That gives a higher success rate." The doctor waits patiently and I shrug when Elik sends me a questioning smile.

"Two of each. What will you do with the other six?" I answer.

"Freeze them. Just in case the first attempt isn't successful. After that, we will keep them safe in case you want another child." I look to Yani for confirmation that she is okay with everything.

"Sounds great. When can we impregnate me?" Yani claps her hands giddily.

"We should have these results back in a couple hours. We will call you to set up the artificial insemination." The doctor gives us a few pamphlets and leaves the room.

"Wow." I run a hand down my face and lock my hands behind my head.

"See. Easy. Peasy." Yani smiles sweetly.

"Yani, I don't think we could ever begin to repay you for this. Thank you." Elik kisses Yani on the cheek.

"I have a way." Yani whispers.

"Anything." I offer blindly. I absolutely mean anything.

"Can we be the God parents?" Chance is the one to voice the request.

"Seriously? Is that even a fucking question?" Elik hugs Chance. Chance gives him the widest smile when they separate.

"Okay. Let's get going. I want a night of being plastered before I can't have a drink for nine months." Yani shoos us out of the room.

"We are celebrating tonight. Call the parents. It's time to party." I bark out my order and Elik immediately starts dialing.

We wait for Yani and I grab her hand as we walk down the hall and out into the afternoon sun.

We drive home in our separate vehicles. The ride is short and we rush upstairs to get ready for dinner.

Elik makes good on his promise and I physically limp around the room to get dressed.

"Sorry baby." Elik whispers as he pops the collar on my leather jacket. His face moves to our feet.

"For?" I ask.

I stare at him expectantly.

"For worrying you earlier. And, for um causing that sexy limp." Elik lifts his head and stares up at me through those long, dark lashes.

Fuck me. I need another round.

I grab his face and crash down on his lips. We hit the wall, his back smacking with a loud crack. I manipulate his tongue into my mouth and take every inch he is willing to give.

By the time we make it down stairs, we have an impatient entourage. We also have a large display of fresh hickeys decorating each of our necks.

"It's too bad you two can't get one another pregnant. You would have a football team by now." Cali smacks my arm playfully.

"We are practicing. For moral support." Elik laughs boisterously at my comment.

"I feel supported. Thanks." Yani rolls her eyes and giggles.

We leave the house, pile into the SUV and head to meet Zayne, Maggie, Uncle Ian and Molly for a night we won't remember.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 6.5K 35
✔️ | After swearing off relationships, I never thought I'd fall for my one night stand. A complete stranger. Months of searching and unsuccessfully...
418K 13K 23
Liam Green, an alpha with a secret who's ready to give up on the idea of finding his mate after 6 years of searching. Finely Floyd, a grade A asshol...
109K 7.6K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...
1.7K 67 13
Home in Nevada | An MxM Love Story ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • Jeff was going home to Nevada for Thanksgiving with Lucy, his best...