Burning Hearts (Beyblade Meta...

由 _25days

This is the sequel to the "Rise From The Ashes" book (if you haven't read it yet I would advise you to do so... 更多

Important Info - Characters, Beys, ...
Chapter 1 - Home
Chapter 2 - Team Wildfire
Chapter 3 - The Championships Begin
Chapter 4 - China
Chapter 5 - Whang Hu Zhong Leader
Chapter 6 - The Third Hottest Blader
Chapter 7 - China Against Japan
Chapter 8 - Missing the Past
Chapter 9 - The Ultimate Dedication - Part One
Chapter 10 - The Ultimate Dedication - Part Two
Chapter 11 - Golden Boy
Chapter 12 - Dead Wrong
Chapter 14 - The Final Dedication
Chapter 15 - The Rival's Battle
Chapter 16 - Gone
Chapter 17 - The Dragon Empress
Chapter 18 - Team Garcias
Chapter 19 - HD Academy
Chapter 20 - Murder Scene
Chapter 21 - Hades Gates
Chapter 22 - Raise Hell
Chapter 23 - The Final Battle
Chapter 24 - Hades City
Chapter 25 - Ash
New Book(s) Info

Chapter 13 - Julian vs. Kira

364 9 8
由 _25days

'3, 2, 1! Let it rip!' the crowd along with German DJ yelled and the battle between the two team leaders began.

The two beyblades spun fast around the stadium. Both seemed to be waiting to see the other's next move before they attacked.

'Right rotation?' Kira taunted. 'So vanilla.'

'You're not strong enough to be a match for Destroyer's left rotation,' Julian replied with contempt.

'Oh really?' the female asked sarcastically with an evil smirk on her plump dark lips.

At the stands, the Japanese team mechanic noticed her exchange of expression.

'That's not good,' Madoka commented with worry filling her soft teal eyes when she noticed the smirk on her friend's face.

'I think it's hot,' Chao-Xin confessed completely missing the point of the mechanic's words.

'Last time she did that face,' the brunette spoke but then Gingka interrupted.

'She defeated Ryuga. And it was an ugly battle.'

'She did that!?' Masamune asked almost in disbelief just like the members of Wang Hu-Zhong.

Suddenly, Phoenix rushed to the black Beyblade and hit it with full force sending it flying. Then, before it could reach the stadium again, the red Beyblade attacked it once more.

Julian's blue eyes showed his surprise when he saw his bey flying to the other side of the stadium and being continually attacked by Kira's. That was when he found an opening and was able to return to the stadium.

It was time for him to use one of his tricks too. He wasn't planning to use his special move so soon but he had underestimated Kira's power and he really needed to make up for that.

'Counter mode, open Eyes of Medusa!'

'Now, Phoenix!' the British girl yelled. 'Dancing Flames!'

Before Gravity Destroyer could complete his move, he was attacked by the fast and swift red Beyblade, just like the female had planned before.

'Smart move, Kira!' Brandon cheered. He knew the female had no idea how to escape from the Italian's strange move and she had been perfecting Dancing Flames in order to be fast enough to stop the black bey from paralyzing her.

'She stopped his move!' Gingka exclaimed not believing his eyes.

'Dancing Flames is a special move that allows Phoenix to move really fast,' Madoka explained, 'but it was never that fast! And she found the perfect second to use it so she could stop his move!'

'Kiki's the best!' Yu exclaimed and then cheered for his friend.

At the arena, Julian was as shocked as German DJ as he related what had happened. The Italian though his special move was unstoppable, but it wasn't. However, he wasn't that worried yet. The rich male still thought he would defeat her easily. He just had to think a little about it.

Unfortunately for him, Kira had much more tricks and she wouldn't let him even think of a way to win.

'Without its lovely Medusa's eyes, Gravity Destroyer is just another common Beyblade,' she commented emphasising the word common. She knew that would get to Julian's nerves just like she wanted to.

'Gravity Destroyer is no common Beyblade!' he corrected her.

The female laughed lightly just to mock him. Julian was easy to read. He was the average rich kid who never heard a "no" in his whole life, the kid who thought he could do anything just because he had more than nine digits in his bank account and that he was the best at everything. Kira was about to crush all those ideas he had about himself. Slowly.

Phoenix attacked again. And then again and again.

'See, just a common Beyblade,' she taunted him once more.

Kira knew Destroyer's defence was the best, but she just wanted to see his worried face for some more time. She knew she was going to win, but she wanted to have a little bit more fun.

However, her overconfidence ended up betraying her and Gravity Destroyer was able to escape Phoenix's attacks. The female's eyes widen. How could he have dodged it? Her Beyblade was being too swift for that to be possible.

Then, the black bey attacked fiercely. It was clear Julian was trying to show his power and strength too.

'Listen to the perfect melody,' Julian commented while his bey hit Kira's. 'And for the grand finale, special move: Black Excalibur!'

A purplish gladiator rose from the black Beyblade and lift his black sword to attack Phoenix.

'Phoenix, Fire Shield!' Kira commanded the second before the black sword hit her red Beyblade.

'That one was close,' James commented to his teammates.

If only the female could use her newest special move. Well, technically, she could, but the chances of it being successful weren't that hight and if she used that move she wouldn't have much more energy to use another one. Kira had to think of a solution fast.

'You are the one with the common Beyblade,' Julian taunted her since he was now the one with the advantage. 'And you are just a pretty face who got lucky.'

Kira's light eyes looked straight into Julian's royal blue ones. He was starting to get on her bad side.

'He didn't just say that,' Brandon spoke showing how shocked he was with the Italian's comment. Kira was one of the most hardworking people he knew and she definitely wasn't lucky.

'So, you think I'm here because I got lucky?' the red-haired female asked and Julian just smirked showing his answer was yes. 'Then watch the pretty face getting even luckier.'

'Good luck,' the rich male spoke ironically. 'You'll never win against me and your Beyblade will never beat my Destroyer! Gravity Destroyer is the only Beyblade that can spin both clock and counterclockwise. Your little fiery bird has no power compared to Destroyer!'

The contempt in his words was getting in Kira's nerves and that was bad news for Julian.

'Just watch me,' she said fiercely. 'Phoenix, Rise From the Ashes!'

'What is she doing!?' Brandon exclaimed worriedly. 'She's being reckless!'

'He just made her angry,' James spoke. 'What did you expect!?'

In the stands, Gingka wasn't worried at all. He was extremely excited just like Yu.

'He can't compete against that move!' the kid exclaimed when the light created by Kira's special move was gone and he saw the red Beyblade rotating to the left.

'Phoenix attack power increased by twenty-five per cent!' Madoka exclaimed seeing the data in her laptop. 'And the speed too!'

Julian was paralyzed. How was that possible? And it changed the rotation during the battle! How? He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Did that mean Gravity Destroyer wasn't that powerful after all?

'So, what were you saying about your bey exactly, Konzern?' Kira taunted him letting her sadistic side show as she delighted herself by seeing the male in pure confusion and disappointment.

The crowd was just as shocked as he was. Some thought it was a trick and that the red Beyblade wasn't really rotating to the left. But then, the host spoke. He said, 'Phoenix is... it's rotating to the left! Phoenix can rotate to the left! Is this the end for Konzern?'

'Yes, it is!' Kira spoke before she unleashed her special move. 'Now, Phoenix, Burning Ashes!'

With the energy and power boost Phoenix had when in the left rotation mode, there was no way Julian's bey could resist. And it didn't. In less than a second, an explosion of light was formed and Gravity Destroyer was sent flying out the stadium.

'And the winner is Kira Rose!' the host spoke and then announced the winning team.

'You wanna know what Zeus said to Narcissus?' Kira asked Julian with a smirk as she quoted Marilyn Manson's lyrics and let the launcher he gave her fall to the floor. 'You'd better watch yourself.'

And with that, she took Phoenix and walked out with her team.

When Brandon and Team Wildfire leader were alone in the team's room, the British blader wasted no time to scold his best friend.

'How could you be so reckless!?' he asked her clearly upset. 'You can only use Phoenix's reverse rotation as a last resort!'

'I know. I let my feelings get in the way,' Kira admitted. 'I'm sorry... but I got so mad at him! I just lost it!'

Suddenly, the door opened. It was Ben and the other members of the team.

'Kira, you have to check out Kyoya's last tweet!' the mechanic spoke and rushed to her with his phone on his hands.

The female took it in her hands and looked at the screen to read what Kyoya had posted. He had retweeted a post about what had happened earlier with the reporter. Her eyes lit up when she read it. It said: 'You guys really need to start thinking and stop believing every fucking thing you see! This is bullshit!'

'I guess he's just as mad as you, Kira,' Brandon commented.

'Which is a good thing!' Ben exclaimed with a big smile as his green eyes shone. He was a fan of the couple and wanted them to be together again, so he was extremely happy to see that Kyoya was on Kira's side. 'And we still need to talk to the WBBA about...'

'Kiki! That was so awesome!' Yu exclaimed entering the room with the Japanese team and interrupting Ben.

Kira hugged the kid and then looked at Brandon who was giving her a disapproving stare. He was upset that she had been irresponsible enough to use her ultimate special move, but, at the same time, he couldn't be mad at her. He knew how hard it had been for Kira just to go there and battle after what had just happened before.

'That was really impressive,' Tsubasa complimented Kira and then the teamwork of the twins.

'But I still want that rematch!' Masamune spoke upset. He wanted to win against the EU team since that incident in Greece and the team's loss meant he wouldn't get to do it.

'They can still re-enter the championships if they win against Wang Hu-Zhong,' Adam spoke calmly and the black-haired boy spirit lifted with that news.

'But to have Wang Hu-Zhong back would be great too!' Gingka commented feeling a little sad with the thought of the Chinese team losing.

'Talking about us?' a smooth voice was heard as Dashan entered the room with his team. They decided to go there congratulate the British bladers personally and also tell the winners they would cross paths further in the competition.

'We were telling that it would be fun to defeat you in a match,' James spoke with all his confidence teasing the Chinese bladers.

'As if!' Chao-Xin replied. 'But I have to admit you battled well.'

'We are the favourite team for some reason,' Kira spoke.

The three strong teams talked for a while before they decided to leave the stadium and go for a walk. It was already late so soon the bladers had to return to their hotels. Team Gan-Gan Galaxy and Wang Hu-Zhong were staying at the same hotel while Team Wildfire was staying at a resort in the centre of Berlin.

Ben and Adam were massage addicts so they would always choose a good resort with a good spa and massage service. Kira also had a soft spot for that, but the two boys liked it way more than her.

They all went to bed early that day. The match against Team Excalibur had been intense and exhausting for all of them and the day after they had another flight to catch.

The team members had visited more countries during the tournament than in their whole life but weren't able to visit any with much attention. They had many things to do. Kira wasn't even able to walk the streets of London calmly since she got back to her hometown. And she wouldn't have time to do it in the following days.

The band had decided to make a live video on YouTube of them playing the song "Passerby" by Infected Rain in order to "calm down" the internet when it came to that incident Kira had with a reporter. All the money raised during the stream would be donated to institutions around the country. According to their manager and public relations director, it would be a good move to make the public let go of the scandal with the reporter.

Kira was extremely nervous in the day of the live stream. Would Kyoya be watching? What if he watched it? Would he like it? What if he didn't like it? And since when did she care about that?

'Are you ready, Kira?' the female heard Adam's voice from the other side of the door.

'Almost!' she replied. 'Just need my jacket!'

And with that, she put on the black and red leather jacket from Painkiller clothing she had been wearing during the halftime show of the tournament that Masamune had interrupted.

When she arrived at the studio, everyone was getting their instruments ready while Ben checked out some important things on his computer.

'How many My Little Halo pants do you own?' Ben asked when he noticed her half red half black pants as she walked to the microphone stand to check it.

'Too many,' she smiled and then got her earpiece ready.

They got everything ready in time and when the team made them the signal they began playing.

The manager was paying attention to the number of people viewing the video and to the donations. The numbers were increasing and that was a good thing. When he made sure everything was going as planned, he let himself focus on the band and enjoy the music.

'I'm broken, carried away by the melody

I'm trying to keep it together 'cause you're staring at me

You're staring at me'

Kira's fierce voice made every growl more intense and passionate as she accompanied her band. The stress inside her had disappeared as she began singing like it always did.

'The face you see when you look at me, it's not me

It's just skin and muscles, not the real me

Not the me you hear when I sing to you

Not the me you feel when I touch you

Not me, not me'

The singer's emotions were being released as she sang and the last verses were more intense than the others emphasising the idea that she wasn't just what people on TV or on social media. She was more than that.

The band hit the chorus with the same intensity. The fact that they were doing that to raise money for some charity institutions made them even happier to be playing.

'Passerby, it hurts every time

When I open up, giving you my confession

Merciless, you're eating, eating me alive

Still, you are my only way out, my salvation'

While Blood Tears played the rest of the song, the manager noticed the public was still donating money and more people had joined them in the live stream. The public relations director was also keeping an eye on the band's social media. Everything was working just like he had planned and Kira's feud with the reporter wasn't trending anymore.

***********

'Everybody's talking about last night's live stream!!' Ben couldn't contain his happiness as the British bladers entered the airplane.

'And it looks like James is getting famous around the girls!' Brandon teased as he checked out some comments on Ben's phone.

'Perks of playing shirtless!' Kira joked and the team laughed a bit before each one of them got to their seats.

The black-haired twin sat between the female and Ben. Of course, Kira got the window seat. It was the most comfortable place to sleep.

'So, guys, I'm going to sleep!' she informed getting her neck pillow ready as the plane began to take off. 'See you in India.'

──────────

Hi, beautiful souls!!! Hope you're doing alright and I also hope that you liked this chapter!!! 

So... I have some important stuff to tell you. What if I did a Legend of Korra fanfic? (Please let me know if it's a good idea or not. Pretty please)

FUN FACT: Kira and Dasha were supposed to have a one night stand but then I thought "Nah... it would be strange when they saw each other after that" 

A kiss on the left cheek and a virtual hug for you all <3

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

5K 217 31
A brand new book And my very first Beyblade fanfiction story. A normal fangirl(Me) who's coincidentally friend with Madoka, meet the world famous be...
10.5K 175 15
A 16 year old young girl name Y/n Iguro Kanroji, she is the descendant of Obanai Iguro and Mitsuri Kanroji. Y/n is a powerful strongest Blader then...
51.9K 1.6K 89
Gen Hagane, the twin sister of Gingka Hagane and daughter of Ryo Hagane, has never engaged in beyblading ever since her mother, Aiko Hagane, passed a...
7.4K 243 21
This is the sequel to the "Burning Hearts" book (if you haven't read it yet I would advise you to do so since you'll be able to understand some of th...