Vagabond | JJK

Oleh Covavee

๐™ซ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™: ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™—, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™๏ฟฝ... Lebih Banyak

Intro: Vagabond
01 | Back Home
02 | Bodyguard?
03 | Fight
04 | Girlfriend?
05 | Hot
06 | Intruder
Awards 2020
07 | Laughter
08 | Needs
10 | Tracked
11 | Identity
12 | Family
13 | Regret
14 | Jiminie
15 | Doubt
16 | New Beginning
17| Promise
18 | Wounded
19 | Interview
20 | Gone
21 | New Feelings
22 | Call
23 | File
24 | Love U
25 | I don't want to lose you
26 I Truth
27 I Tears

09 | Bunny

403 41 13
Oleh Covavee

09

BUNNY

"Kookie!" Junghwa screamed at Jungkook as he became her baby sitter for a day since his parents left for Busan an hour ago, "I hate you" She plopped on the couch, pouting as Jungkook took her phone off her. 

"Hey, Junghwa, don't pout like that, mum and dad aren't going to be happy when they come back" I stared at the two converse, while my eyes forced to stay open - I didn't have a glimpse of sleep last night. 'Why did I go after him?' I questioned thinking of the possibilities of me not going after him - I had finished eating kimbap last night but little did I know that there was shiitake mushrooms and hours later I find myself uncomfortable. The discomfort in my stomach wasn't pleasant in fact it made me feel sick.

"I hate you!" Junghwa screamed diverting my attention to them while clutching my stomach, "All you care about is that girl, it's only been a day and you didn't even come to me, I hate you" Her words hurt me, however, the tears the streamed down her face ached my heart.

"Junghwa, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were hurt"

"No, orabeoni, you prefer her to me, you have never forgotten about our Monday games, you have never missed but yesterday, I sat there waiting for you, knowing you will be late again but you would make it but you never came" The tears streamed down her faced continuously, it made me feel uneasy but I was halted in my seat not knowing what to do.

" Junghwa-"

"No, I don't want to talk to you" She screamed in Jungkook's face while stomping away. 

"Junghwa! Come down, mum isn't going to be happy" he yelled hoping to get her down but instead, he was welcomed with a loud slam by the door, "I hate you" Jungkook now faced me, expressing his feeling. 

"Huh?" I asked, "I wasn't the one who decided to go to the pub yesterday neither did I tell you to go yesterday, don't you dare blame me" I spoke.

"Well if it wasn't for you I would've never gone" He glared at me.

"Believe whatever you like Jungkook" I spoke getting up, restricting myself to itch my arms but failed, 'I hate eczema' I complained as I made my way to Junghwa's room, knocking on it ever so lightly.

"I don't want to talk to you" She yelled, her sobs audible, I checked if the door was locked or not and it wasn't, I smiled knowing she purposely left it unlocked yet I debated if I should go in. 

"Junghwa?" I spoke peeking my head through the door, "Can I come in?" I asked but she didn't reply so I stood there waiting for her to approve. 

"I don't want to talk to anyone" She cried. I still stood there not knowing what to do, "but say what you want" I smiled weakly, as my stomach pained with every step I took.

"Thanks, Junghwa"

"Just get to the point," She remarked.

"I wanted to say sorry, I didn't know I was getting in the way of someone, trust me, I would never want to be the reason for yours and Jungkook's quarrel, it wasn't exactly his fault and it surely wasn't yours" I tried to form some sort of sentence, "Look your mum and dad aren't here and Jungkook took his day off to spend time with you, believe he's hurt by your words but more than that he is guilty, talk to him" I spoke as I got up from the side of her bed. 

"Wait!" Junghwa interrupted me, "I-I'm sorry" her eye which was as pretty as lotus petals were now bloodshot, the dried-up tears, the faint sniffles all described her feelings, but the one thing I didn't miss was the solidarity that glistened in her eyes, expressing the same thoughts; the same feelings; the same sentiments as I have done for the past years. 

My actions acted quicker than my words as I embraced lovingly - something I never got, "It is ok to be sad, it is ok to share your feelings-"

"But I was rude, wasn't I?" she sniffled her words.

"No, it was your anger, your desire to get your feelings out and now look at you, you are feeling better" I loosened my grip on her, "It is never rude to let out your feelings, yes maybe the way you put it but then again no one is perfect" My words were interrupted by a sudden movement from Junghwa. 

"I'm sorry" She spoke as she jumped on me, causing peels of laughter to resonate through the wall, my stomach ached but my heart softened at her touch, who would've thought a 14-years-old girl would have such an effect, "I'm sorry for judging you, you know I've just never had to, you know share my brother with someone I guess."

"You aren't sharing him with me, keep him all to yourself and anyway he is too annoying" I chuckled, while Junghwa agreed while wiping her dried tears and improving her posture, "and he is arrogant, egotistical, hor-" I shut my mouth as I realised what I was about to say but guess it was too late.

"I am what now?" I turned around to see Jungkook towering over me, scowling at me, "answer me" he spoke.

"You are such a lovely, light-hearted and giggly person aren't you Jeon" I lied, not bothered by his thoughts but because I loved teasing him, I knew well that he knew what I had said.

"Those were not your words" He took a step forward trapping my legs between his as I was sat on Junghwa's bed while Jungkook stood in front of me, "So you think I'm arrogant, egotistical, horny-"

"Jungkook!" I reprimanded him as I realised his sister was still in the room, "Junghwa." As if on cue, Junghwa started pouting again.

"Hey, Junghwa-ah, I'm sorry" Jungkook moved away from me as he approached Junghwa instead, "Look Kookie will become a bunny for you, I'll do anything for you" His cute mode turned on, while my eyes widened at his attempt of being cute, "Look at Junghwa's Jungkookie, I'm a little bunny, I'm a little bunny" Jungkook sang happily while I didn't miss this opportunity to record him discreetly, "I'm Junghwa's little bunny, look this cutie bunny" I muffled my laughter.

"I'm not 3 anymore" Junghw laughed, while she wrapped her arms around Jungkook's neck, "But my brother is cute" she spoke looking at me, grinning seeing me record the two of them.

"That I am" He smiled as he picked his sister up while I kept replaying the video, which was hilarious but little did I know that wouldn't last long as Jungkook snatch my phone out my hands.

"Hey, give it back" he scanned the video that I had just recorded.

"well isn't it rude to record me without my permission" he spoke as his fingers tapped on my screen.

"Jungkook, give it back before I actually kick you whe-"

"Look at your ugly photos will you" I started panicking how he was shamelessly going through my camera roll, without thinking twice I let my actions take place as my leg swiftly hit him, while my phone fell on the bed safely.

"Ahh, mum, wow" He crouched down, breathing hard, "that hurt" he grunted.

"Sorry"

"My bloody di-" He cried, "You... why did you kick so hard?" He questioned as he tried to get up.

'I may have kicked him a bit too hard' I thought knowing well what I was capable of, "Here let me help you" I offered my hand but soon which he accepted but I soon regretted it as the pain in my stomach arose. Stubbing my toe, against the vanity table, I lost balance dropping my hold on Jungkook ad sat down gripping both my stomach and toe, "Oww" I cried. 

Meanwhile, Junghwa sat the discreetly recording the two of us, while laughing instead of helping.

A/N:

Chapter 9 out now!

I wanted to write something cute so here it is but next chapter there is going to be real action and drama - you will see the abilities of our lovely character 'Park Jinhee'.

So as you already know, I'm starting new thing to encourage exercise, so whenever you finish reading a chapter of my book, I'd like it if you do a 30-minute workout - this NOT for weight-loss or anything but I'm saying this because 30-minute exercise every day can lead to enormous benefits in terms of your mood, health, weight and the ability to live an independent and fulfilling life. It doesn't have to be difficult, suit it to yourself, but try and exercise. It is only an encouragement if you physically cannot then please don't feel pressurised.

Hope you enjoyed reading, I haven't proofread this chapter.

Avi xx

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

129K 6.3K 35
Imagine being 5,000 miles away from home, and the entire world decides to shut down. No flights, no phone service, and no one to trust. In a world wi...
66.2K 3.4K 23
โyou were supposed to protect me, but now look who's protecting who my bodyguard.โž Jeon Jungkook the mysterious hot strong and popular guy, hired the...
18.2K 593 11
There's a fine line between love and hate, and the line blurs even further when you start kissing Jungkook brings a girl home for Yoongi. There's onl...
144K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...