resurrect | h.s

By ulookuglytodaysis

(Completed!) I swore I saw him, standing there in the darkness. But it couldn't be him, he was gone. He was... More

Authors Note
part one
part two
part three
part four
part five
part six
part seven
update!
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part fifteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part nineteen
part twenty
part twenty one
part twenty two
part twenty three
part twenty four
part twenty five
part twenty six
part twenty seven
part twenty eight
part twenty nine
part thirty
part thirty one
part thirty two
part thirty three
part thirty four
part thirty five
part thirty six
party thirty seven
part thirty eight
hi
part thirty nine
part forty
part forty one
part forty two
part forty three
part forty four
part forty five
part forty six
part forty seven
part forty eight
BLM.
part forty nine
part fifty
part fifty one
part fifty two: the attack
part fifty three
part fifty four
part fifty five
part fifty six
part fifty eight
part fifty nine: the delivery
part sixty: Daisy Styles
Epilogue
Trepidation !!

part fifty seven

3.4K 108 78
By ulookuglytodaysis

sorry for the wait...
there are FOUR different points of view in this chapter omg prepare yourselves

Lydia White

My contractions were getting more and more painful, and happening more and more frequently.

Harry's missing. He's been taken. It was adding to the stress and making it so much worse. I had to worry about him and delivering this baby safely.

All I wanted to do was get up and try to find Harry, despite how much pain I was in. But obviously, no one would let me do that.

Both Eliza and Niall were in here now.

Niall came in about ten minutes ago panicked and worried, explaining how Harry and Louis never returned from their smoke break.

They have both of them. They could be dead for all I know.

I was crying from the pain and the fear of never seeing Harry again.

He could be anywhere, and they're not going to let him go this time. They promised him that they're going to torture him until he dies, and they actually got to him.

He told me not to worry. He told me we'd be okay.

But that's just not how it works for us. Ever.

I was supposed to marry him. We were supposed to grow a family together.

Now I'm doing it on my own. I don't know how I'm going to go on without him.

The nurses were in the room, checking me out.

"You're not ready to push yet, but soon." she says.

"I-I can't. I need him." I whine through another contraction.

Eliza urges me to push through, grasping my hand tightly and telling me it'll be okay. Niall wore a look of panic, but tried to stay calm for me as well.

I appreciate the effort, but how calm can a person be when the person they love could be dead as we speak.

"Niall, you need to try and find them, or at least get help." Eliza says.

I immediately try to protest, not wanting Niall to get hurt, because if he did, I'd feel awful. But the moment I try to speak, I feel my body cramp up as an intense contraction occurs. It causes me to hiss in pain, gritting my teeth as sweat beads formed at my hairline and ran down my forehead. I was hot, in pain, and extremely scared.

My heart was filled with dread, knowing what those people wanted to do to Harry. I'd do anything to have him with me right now.

My world felt like it was crumbling apart at the worst time possible. I cant raise a baby on my own. I always expected Harry to be right next to me.

Maybe it was stupid of me to think he'd always be here, as if he doesn't have enemies that want him dead.

And now those enemies have him.

Louis Tomlinson

Every part of my body hurts. From the moment I woke up I got beaten to great lengths. My nose was bleeding, my mouth was too. I could barely see out of my swollen eyes.

I was strapped to a chair. I don't know where I was, but I knew that the leader of the Phantoms was right in front of me, and Harry was nowhere to be found.

I spit blood onto the floor, feeling pure anger course through my body because I didn't know what was being done to my friend.

"W-where's Harry?" I say through the pain coursing through my chest.

Samuel, the leader, stands tall in front of me. "He's exactly where I need him to be. If I were you, I'd be more worried about yourself."

I weakly tug at the ropes holding my hands down to each arm of the chair. "Don't fucking do this."

He scoffs under his breath. "It's already done, Louis."

I had no idea what to do or how to get out of this shit. We're fucked.

"His baby is about to be born, let him go!"

"I know about his child. We have plans for Lydia as well once we deal with Styles."

Fuck.

"Don't touch her! She has nothing to do with this!" I defend.

Harry's gonna be devastated if anything happens to her.

Samuel crouches down, looking me dead in the eye.

"She's the fucking reason this is happening." he mutters.

I glare back at him, internally questioning where this anger they had towards Lydia came from.

"How? She's completely innocent."

He shakes his head. "She's murdered two of my members. She's also the reason that Styles continues to come for us as well...to protect her."

"You're mad because he's defending the person he loves?" I spit.

"Love is a powerful thing." he mocks. "It can make even the most vicious people weak."

He circles around me, grabbing a switch knife from the inside of his boot, and holding it right to my face.

"Do you know why you're here, Louis?" he questions.

I take a shaky inhale through my nose, keeping my eyes set on the blade as I try to mask my fear.

"It's because you're the new appointed leader." he says.

How the fuck do they find this shit out?

"So what?" I spit.

"So, Louis...I need to kill you after I kill Harry, because that gets rid of both of the leaders." he explains menacingly.

I throw my head back as I jolt in frustration and anger. "If you fucks just left our gang alone we wouldn't even have to bother you!"

Suddenly his fist flies right across my face, leaving my ears ringing from the impact.

"If he didn't murder my fucking son then maybe things could have been different!" he shouts through clenched teeth.

"Cody was going to hurt Lydia! And don't act as if this war between us hasn't been going on for years prior to that!"

"His sorry ass has had this coming for a long time. Don't think we've forgotten about what you two did to Alexander. Harry deserves everything we're going to do to him." he says, his lips curling into a twisted smirk.

They're gonna torture him to death, and they're gonna enjoy every second.

I jolt and shout, furious that I cant get to Harry before they do.

"So whats your deal? You wait all these years so you can capture him and kill him? You had so many opportunities."

He scoffs. "Oh, c'mon Louis...you should know we love the mind games. We'd make him think he was safe, then fuck with him again."

Evil. These people are pure evil.

"Fuck you, you fucking psychopath!"

He shrugs. "Well, I cant take all the credit." he says, pacing in front of me with slow strides. "Xavier helped us a lot."

"Is he here?" I question. If he was, then it's game over for Harry. Xavier has been waiting for Harry to be brought to him for so long.

"You'll figure it out." Samuel smirks.

"So how much is he paying you to deliver Harry to him? Because he's clearly too much of a little bitch to do it himself."

He chuckles under his breath, looking at the floor and not answering, making me jolt in the chair.

"How much!"

He shrugs with a smirk. "A couple hundred grand." he says as if it's nothing.

More than a hundred thousand dollars. That was the cost of my best friends life.

I shake my head and look down. We've tried for all these months to protect Harry but in the end, he still ended up being captured.

I didn't even care what happened to me. I've lost everything. Tatum, Liam, now Harry. I don't have anything to live for so I'll take whatever they decide to do with me.

I just want Harry to be let go so he can live the life he's wanted for so long with Lydia.

"Hang in there, Louis. When I come back in here, you'll know that Styles is officially terminated."

As he makes his way to the exit, I start screaming at him and tugging at my ropes, needing to break out so desperately so I could help Harry.

But my anger and desperation got me no where. Samuel left me in the room, a mess, as he went off to help end my brother's life.

No Perspective

From what you could see, it would seem that this was a normal day in a hospital. There were people in the waiting room, nurses and doctors puttering around. There was nothing obviously unusual about this particular day in this particular hospital.

But, what no one knew, was that the basement part of this hospital had been broken into. This was unknown to everyone except the people who did it.

And being held in the darkness of that soundproof basement, was Harry Styles.

He was unconscious, his face covered in dried blood from being knocked out as his chin was to his chest. He didn't know what he was about to wake up to.

In his head, was Lydia. There was nothing else except a montage of her.

His unknowing mind was at peace, but his body wouldn't wake up.

Maybe it was better that way.

Because when Harry wakes up, he'll see what awaits him.

He'll see that his hands are tied tightly above his head, hanging from a metal hook, and he was on his knees...each of his ankles with chains around them and attached to the wall in order to keep him restrained. He'll see that there are three Phantoms in the room with him, James and Zayn among these three.

Samuel as well.

They all watched and waited, anticipating the moment the gang leader opens his eyes and realizes he's doomed.

Samuel was blood thirsty. He couldn't wait to watch the life leave Harry's eyes. It's something he, as the leader, has been awaiting for far too long.

Harry was Xavier's now, just like he was all those years ago.

Everything comes full circle.

The anticipation in the room grew, it was the loudest silence they've ever heard.

And the moment Harry began to stir, and his eyes slowly began to flutter open...it was the point of no return for him.

Harry Styles

I could feel my entire body aching from head to toe. My shoulders were strained, and I couldn't move my arms.

I was beyond confused, looking at the ground and wondering what was going on and what had happened up until this very moment.

I suck in a hiss through my teeth, every slight move I made causing pain to coarse throughout me.

My eyes were glossy and my head was fuzzy. I had no recollection of anything.

Until I looked up.

The second I saw Samuel, James and Zayn all watching me from the other side of this room...I remembered.

They found Louis and I on the roof and knocked us unconscious.

Fuck, where's Louis?

I look up past my aching shoulders to find that my hands were tied above me with rope. My wrists burned from the harsh material rubbing against my bare skin.

I look over my shoulder, and see that there were chains around each of my ankles.

They had chained me down like an animal.

I didn't even bother trying to tug at the ropes, because every move I made hurt me in some way.

I look between the three of them, feeling the impending doom force itself into my heart.

"It's been a long time coming for you, Styles." Samuel mutters.

I could barely even speak, my throat dry and scratchy.

"All these years, and here you are. This is what your legacy is...caught by your rivals." he taunts, standing in front of James and Zayn.

James was glaring daggers at me.

While Zayn wouldn't even look me in the eye.

"L-look at m-me, Malik." I choke out through a raspy voice, making his eyes hesitantly drift to mine. "Y-you fucking traitor."

The fact that he could barely even look at me made me angrier than words could say.

He shook his head and averted his eyes...making me glare at him in hatred.

"Where's your gang when you need 'em now, huh, Styles? You seemed pretty confident when you were going to blow our fucking headquarters up." Samuel spits.

I don't respond, needing to save as much energy as possible if I do find a way out of here.

"The thing is, Harry, you've got no one now. Your ass is ours."

"If I d-don't die down h-here, you b-better make sure I n-never find y-you." I struggle to even speak a sentence.

My weak threat earns a laugh from both Samuel and James. They knew I wasn't getting out of this myself, and deep down, I knew it too.

I felt like an idiot. I felt more hopeless than Ive ever felt before. I let myself get caught after I promised everyone that I wouldn't.

"You're not escaping this time, Harry." Samuel says.

I know.

I suck in a deep breath, chin to my chest because I was too weak to keep my head up.

I hope Lydia's okay. She must be so worried and scared.

But she's strong. She'll be okay without me, I know it.

I've accepted my fate at this point. I know there's no way out for me. I'm captured, and they're gonna kill me.

"You know why this is happening, don't you Styles?" James butts in, making me glance up but not respond.

He walks forward slightly. "It's because of her. The moment she came into your life she sent you and your gang downhill."

Just the mention of Lydia made me tug at the ropes, no matter how badly it hurt. "Don't fucking talk about her!"

James doesn't even budge at my jolting, none of them do.

"He's right, Styles." Samuel steps forward. "You know, Xavier originally planned to find you and get you to join the Phantoms as an elite member...but that was before Lydia turned you into this protective piece of shit that tried to ruin our gang."

"F-fuck you! I w-wouldn't have joined you guys anyways!" I spit in anger.

There was no way I'd even give it a second thought.

Samuel scowls at me, his eyes holding pure sinister evil.

"Well it doesn't really matter." he shrugs. "Because we're going after her and the kid once you're dealt with."

"No!" I shout as my heart drops into my stomach.

I was in so much pain, but I didn't care once I heard that they're going after Lydia.

"Don't! She doesn't deserve to fucking die! Please!" I scream through my sore throat, desperate for her and my baby to be left alone.

"You did this to her. This is your fucking fault, Harry, don't forget that." Samuel storms up to me and crouches down and continues to taunt me.

I felt dread rising in my throat. I wanted to scream, or cry, or something. I couldn't get out of these fucking chains and I couldn't fight them at all.

I glare into his eyes, wanting nothing more than to break through and kill him with my bare hands.

"Don't you see it? You're responsible for all of this. Your father. Liam. Louis. They're all gone because of you."

My stomach twists suddenly. "L-Louis?"

"That's right. He's dead."

I let those words sink in, looking at the ground in despair, unable to process that my best friend was dead.

When realization finally set in, I let my arms relax, my wrists falling slack as I sat back on my knees. It's over.

As doom casted over me like a dark rain cloud, I looked up at the three of them, with one final plea.

"Please, leave Lydia alone."

None of them say anything, they just exchange looks.

Samuel looks at me again, his eyes narrow and jaw clenched.

"So here's what's gonna happen next, Harry..." he begins, his words making my stomach ache. "We're each gonna take a good swing at you, because it's well deserved after all these months. Then we'll officially hand you over to your dear uncle."

Fuck.

I would never have imagined myself back in the clutches of my uncle, and now it's happening.

I don't know what to think. My mind is so cloudy.

I'm so scared.

Samuel urges Zayn to step forward. He keeps a stone cold face and looks me right in the eye.

"I wish things could have been different, Styles." Zayn says as he crouches before me.

"Fuck off. I don't want your pity or your  guilt." I spit back.

Zayn is dead to me after what he did.

He sighs and shakes his head, before looking at the ground then eventually swinging his fist, causing it to come in contact with the side of my face.

I hiss through clenched teeth as my head is whipped to the side.

That fucking hurt.

He gets up, allowing James to come forward.

James grabs my chin, forcing me to look at him. "Rot in hell." he mutters before punching me directly in my stomach, making me curse out in pain.

My body was being beaten left and right by these three people who have wanted me dead for so fucking long. They're finally getting their chance and they aren't wasting it.

James punches me in the jaw, then in the gut again.

It hurts so bad.

When James finished having his fun, it was Samuel's turn.

He stomped up to me and I barely had time to prepare myself. He didn't even hesitate before kicking me directly in the nose with his steel-toed boot.

The impact threw my head back and the pain was indescribable. It was unbearable.

Thick, crimson blood began gushing from my nose immediately.

The blood dripped down the back of my throat, almost completely clogging up my airways as it ran into my mouth, coating my tongue with the metal taste.

My nose is definitely broken. I can feel it.

I spit blood onto the ground, but barely get the chance to regain my breath as Samuel punches me in the same spot that he kicked me, right in the nose.

I shouted out in absolute agony. Pain was spreading all over my face, and all I wanted to do was pass out until this was all over. 

I felt my eyes shutting by themselves, my face was a mess of blood, cuts and numb tears. The pain was so overwhelming that I could barely stay awake any longer.

But when Samuel grabbed me by the roots of my hair harshly, I knew that passing out wasn't an option. I was gonna be forced to stay awake.

"Keep those fucking eyes open, Styles...you wouldn't wanna miss your family reunion, would you?"

The only thing keeping my head up was his hand in my hair. I tried keeping my swollen eyes open.

"St-stop." I choke, my voice almost inaudible.

"Shut the fuck up."  he threatens.

"P-please just l-let me die." I say, ready to let this unspeakable pain take over me and kill me.

"And let you miss out on seeing Xavier? I wouldn't do that to you, Harry." he says in a calm tone.

I couldn't breathe through my nose anymore, the blood had become to thick and it wouldn't stop flowing and dripping down my throat. I had to keep breathing through my mouth in order to allow any air to fill my body.

"Can't breathe, Styles?" he notices my struggle. I don't respond.

He laughs at me, knowing I was completely helpless.

He lets go of me and steps back. "Well boys, I think it's time." he says.

He gives me one final glare, staring at me but addressing James and Zayn when he spoke.

"He'll be dead within hours."

I didn't have it in me to protest. All my energy was gone, and all I could feel was sadness and guilt.

They're going after Lydia and I cant save her, cause I'll be gone.

I was about to come face to face with Xavier. He'll be the last thing I ever see before I die.

I hung my head in defeat, the ropes around my wrists cutting into the skin.

"You look just as fucking useless as the last time I saw you." I heard the haunting voice from across the room, sending a chill down my spine.

He's here.

With terror coursing through my body, I slowly lift my head up until my eyes meet the same dark green ones that held me captive for five years.

He stood before me in a flannel, with a wife beater tank top beneath it, and wide denim jeans. He hadn't changed a bit.

I remained still, silenced by the fear I was feeling.

This is how it always was, from the age of 13, Xavier has been the only thing that I've ever been truly afraid of.

He steps up to me, his boots hitting the hard concrete floor.

He towers above me and looks down, making me feel so small as I was tied up and forced to look at him.

He scoffs. "That weak look in your eye hasn't changed either. Pathetic."

I hated that I couldn't muster up a response. My head went back to the moments he'd beat the shit out of me if I misspoke.

"It's been a while, kid. I've missed you."

"F-fuck o-off." I stammer a reply.

He stares at me with hatred. "You know, after all these years, I thought you might start appreciating everything I did for you."

My eyes snap right to his. "Appreciate you? You fucking ruined me."

"I made you who you are today."

"How am I supposed to appreciate the constant abuse and torture you put me through daily?" I retort.

"Because it fucking turned you cold. You don't get anywhere in this world by being soft."

I shift uncomfortably in my restraints, trying to distract myself and tune him out.

My face was throbbing in pain, so was the rest of my body.

"Now look at you, you've become all pathetic because of that girl."

"Don't talk about her." I snap.

My assertiveness made him angry. He stomped up to me and grabbed me by the hair, causing me to grit my teeth in pain.

"I'll talk about whatever the fuck I want you little shit."

I pinch my eyes shut, terrified and preparing myself for him to hit me.

He lets go of my hair and laughs under his breath. "You're good for nothing. Same old shit."

"Why did it take you so fucking long to catch me? Why'd you wait?" I question, panting and out of breath from the pain.

"Because, Harry. I wanted you to come to me first...but you've proven that you're too scared." he spits back.

"Y-you were scared."

"Don't test me, kid. I'll make sure that girlfriend of yours dies just as painfully as you will."

He smirks as he awaits my reaction. I glare at him, but remain unable to fight back.

"She needs to be there for the baby. Leave her alone." I mutter.

He shakes his head. "Can't do that, Styles. I've gotta get rid of every trace of you. I started with your father."

"Fuck off!" I shout.

"Your father begged for his life. He was on his knees pleading for me not to slit his fucking throat." he says, stepping closer to me as I feel my breath get caught in my throat.

"And guess what Harry," he says, crouching and getting right in my face. The same smell of alcohol and cigarettes filled my bloody nostrils. "Despite all his pathetic begging and pleading...I did it anyway."

All I could do was look at him in disgust, hatred and absolute fear.

"And if I wasn't fucking your mother, I would've killed her that night too." he scowls.

Immediately my stomach felt sick.

I couldn't even fathom the thought of my mother having an affair with my father's brother. And then they both orchestrated his demise.

Just so she could get rid of me.

"Face it, Harry." he says, making me look up at him with tears forming in my swollen eyes.

"You've been dead your whole life, kid. Don't you want the suffering to end?"

His words made my heart sink. Hearing that from someone else just confirmed that I'd never actually live up to anything.

I've tried so hard to save Lydia...but I can't.

I've tried to keep the people I love safe...but they all end up getting hurt. I'm a burden. I always have been.

Any hope in me was starting to diminish. I had to accept the fact that the person I had spent so many years trying to escape was ultimately going to be the one that ends my life.

"You don't need to worry about Lydia. We'll end it quickly for her. The baby will be put in foster care." he says, using a manipulating, calm voice that made me want to rip through these ropes and strangle him.

But I had no energy left to even keep my head up.

"You can rest assured that your death will be greatly celebrated." he adds insult to injury.

"W-why are you doing this?" I question as the tears begin running down my blood stained cheeks. "I've left you alone. I tried so hard to forget about that part of my life. You were the one who kept reminding me." I suck in a shaky deep breath.

"P-please let me go. I'll dismantle the gang. I'll stop fighting. Just please, let me go so I can be watch my baby grow up."

He shakes his head, crossing his arms and looking down at me. "Who knew after all those years of toughing you up...you'd turn out to be this way."

He speaks as if he's disappointed in me. And I don't know why the idea of me letting him down hurt me so bad.

"What are you waiting for? Kill me." I urge.

I was in agony.

He shakes his head. "I've got something Ive got to do first." he says, making my furrow my brows.

"Lydia's gonna watch." he says.

My heart immediately stops, and I begin tugging at the ropes around my wrists in protest, no matter how much it hurt.

"No! Don't!" I say, trying to move against my chained ankles as well.

He doesn't even flinch as I jolt in my restraints. He just smirks.

"Your mother will video call me, and she'll be watching it with Lydia right there in the delivery room."

My mother is here?

Tears stream down my face as I freak out in anger and worry. "Don't do this, please!"

Thinking of Lydia watching what was going to happen to me made me sick.

He smiles at my pain, making it clear that this was going to happen no matter how much I begged and screamed.

I felt 13 years old again. Helpless and terrified.

"Fuck!" I shout in frustration. "Go to hell!"

"I'll meet you there when my time comes, kid." he says, before turning and exiting the room in order to get the preparations ready for my murder.

He left me hanging by my wrists, tears streaming down my face, and nothing but terror and anger in my dark heart.

I didn't even get to say goodbye to Lydia. I never got to marry her.

I never got to meet my baby.

//

ugh this was SO hard to write i miss writing happy chapters 😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172 7 7
"Oh but you see sweetheart, there's so much more I am capable of. You see me from the outside, a guy who can just look at a person once and have them...
94.3K 5.7K 65
[COMPLETED] "I see you've become brave" He chuckles, his eyes dark. "I didn't have a choice," I say without a hint of emotion in my voice. His eyes s...
573K 13.4K 66
{completed} "I want to go home." I plead. "Do you? Because Lydia, I will take you home myself if that's what you want." He says lowly. I knit my br...
96.6K 3.7K 81
invasato; possessed or dominated by a strong passion. - "Alice in Wonderland? That's your favorite book." he remarks with his brow arched and his vo...