High Hopes || Hyungwonho

By KookieeeLay

In which Hoseok texts his friend Hyungwon song lyrics every day to tell him how he feels. And Hyungwon is sim... More

s o n g | o n e
s o n g | t w o
s o n g | t h r e e
s o n g | f o u r
s o n g | f i v e
s o n g | s i x
s o n g | s e v e n
s o n g | e i g h t
s o n g | n i n e
s o n g | t e n
s o n g | e l e v e n
s o n g | t w e l v e
s o n g | t h i r t e e n
s o n g | f o u r t e e n
s o n g | f i f t e e n
s o n g | s i x t e e n
s o n g | s e v e n t e e n
s o n g | e i g h t e e n
s o n g | n i n e t e e n
s o n g | t w e n t y
s o n g | t w e n t y o n e
s o n g | t w e n t y t w o
s o n g | t w e n t y t h r e e
s o n g | t w e n t y f o u r
s o n g | t w e n t y f i v e
s o n g | t w e n t y s i x
s o n g | t w e n t y s e v e n
s o n g | t w e n t y e i g h t

s o n g | t w e n t y n i n e

281 28 18
By KookieeeLay

Hoseok

"Do you think she'll like it?", Jooheon asked and nibbled on his bottom lip, observing his new tattoo as good as he could. He wanted to have it on his triceps and to be honest - it looked more than cool. 

I smiled and stretched out my index finger to place it near the wounded skin. "It's amazing Jooheon." 

"But?" I could clearly hear the nervousness coming along with the one said word.

He must be going through so much pain right now. 

"But", I begun and sighed once before I continued. "... Jooheon, listen." 

"Yes?" 

"Are you sure you want her to see?", I carefully asked and pulled my hand back again. It wasn't my intention to hurt him more. For real - all I wanted him to be was happy, but it was pretty unrealistic for him to get happy with her. "You don't know how she'll react and I really want to protect you from those harsh words she might use on you. After all, you're still her student." 

A sad chuckle escaped his throat. "You're probably right. It would surely make her uncomfortable. It's already more than embarrassing - a student getting a tattoo for his professor and then even burden her with it?" 

I sighed. "I'm sorry. It must be hard for you." 

"But that's exactly what I want." 

"Huh?"

"Even though I'm more than sure that she'll reject me, that she'll probably call me crazy and naive for doing something like this so carelessly without thinking about the consequences, that she'll probably call out my age and blame me for being young - even though I know all that, I still want her to know. I still want her to see who I am doing this all for. I want her to see, that she's someone special to me. I want her to know that I like her." 

His cheeks lifted with every word leaving his lips. He looked adorable smiling like this, a light blush on his cheeks. 

"I fucking want her to know that I like her. I don't know if it makes sense to you - but it does to me. And if I ruin that chance for me, I'm sure I can't forgive myself for that." 

His voice sounded so stable and strong, I could feel the goosebumps growing on my skin. And as I sat there, listening to his words, watching him smile and chuckle as the tattoo artist covered his tattoo to protect his red skin - I catched myself getting more and more envious. 

Because, 

I really wanted to be as brave as him. 

"Hyungwon's already asleep.", Kihyun welcomed me as he opened the door for me, even though I held the key in my hand, ready to put it into the lock. 

Wasn't creepy at all. 

"Okay. Thanks for telling me.", I simply answered and pressed myself through the small space Kihyun created while holding the door open. 

He surely did it on purpose, so that my arm would touch his, but I couldn't care less at the moment. 

"Do you want some wine?", the brown haired man asked as he closed the door behind me. 
I reached down to untie my laces and shook my head. 

"No thanks." 

"Are you sure? It's a good one." 

"Fuck.", I mumbled and stood up, one feet already slipped out of the shoe, the other one still halfway in it. "No, Kihyun. I don't care how good it is, I don't want wine and I don't want a kiss or a blowjob or what else you would be willing to do - I just want to cuddle me into the same bed with Hyungwon, kiss his fucking shoulder and feel the warmth his body will give me, so if you would fucking excuse yourself and leave me alone, that would be really really great." 

Kihyuns eyes widened for a moment, before he chuckled and just turned around without saying anything else. 

"You're late.", Hyungwons voice suddenly appeared from behind me, making me jump. Okay shit, that wasn't part of the plan. 

"I thought you're already asleep?", I quickly asked, hoping that he didn't overhear the short conversation with his roommate. 

He looked sleepy, hair ruffled and standing up in all directions, eyes and cheeks puffy causing me to feel so much more than I allowed myself. 
His legs were covered by tight sweatpants, his upper body with a loose white shirt. 
He looked fucking gorgeous. 

"I was.", was all he said while his eyes observed me from the bottom to the top. "Why are you this late?" 

"Fifa." 

"Ah. Sure."

Hyungwon turned around and walked back into his room, leaving his door wide open for me to follow. 

"Are you coming or not?", I could hear his husky voice a few seconds later (I was pulling my second feet out of the other shoe and placed them carefully next to his ones).

"Coming.", I whispered and grabbed my backpack as I walked inside.

The room was almost dark, just his fairy lights he always turned on before going to sleep brightened the room a little bit. 

Hyungwon looked beautiful as he slipped under the blanket on his bed, covering everything up to his nose. "It's fucking cold.", he mumbled with closed eyes. 

I chuckled softly and quickly pulled my shirt over my head, got out of my jeans and into my sweatpants which were still laying on the ground. 

"Can you pass me a pillow please?", I asked so I could make myself comfortable on the couch. 

"No."

"Wha- but I need one, I can't sleep on the couch without a pillow." 

"I don't want to share you with the couch."

His words left me speechless. All I could do was staring at him with big eyes, totally unsure what to say. 

"It's fucking cold so... you... couldsleepwithmeinthebed." 

"What?"

"... you understood! Don't make me say it again.", he hissed and turned around so I couldn't see his face anymore. 

My skin burned and I could feel my heartbeat in my fingertips. 

Hyungwon- he- he never wanted me to sleep in the same bed as him. That just wasn't his style. He always said friends don't do things like that, friends don't even drink out of the same bottle. 
Why was he acting like this right now?! 

"Are you sick? Do you want me to call a doctor or something?", I worriedly asked. 

"If you don't want to join, you're free to go. Nobody forces you."

"No fucking way." 

My lips formed into a bright smile as I quickly lifted the blanket and slipped my legs under it. Immediately warmth covered my skin, centimetre for centimetre with every move I made until my whole body felt the pleasant heath. 

"You never let me sleep here with you.", I whispered, still trying my best to keep my distance so he wouldn't end up kicking me on the floor. 

"Don't make me change my mind again.", he mumbled, probably a lot more softer than he wanted it to be. But it made me smile once again. 

"Good night Hoseok." 

"Good night, Hyungwon.", I softly whispered and nuzzled my face more into the pillow. 

Everything felt so unrealistic. But it felt so fucking good. 

And I can tell you guys, the whole night, the smile on my lips wouldn't disappear. Nor would my eyes leave the broad shoulders of my best friend, too scared that if I would fall asleep, I had to wake up again. 

And that's definitely not what I wanted. 

Hi. Hello. Annyeong.

I injured my hand so I couldn't write for quite a while what was really sad tbh because there were only like... four sentences left to finish this chapter? 

But it healed pretty well so I'm back again. 
You won't get rid of me this easily, I'm sorry. 

Anyway hope you had/have a great weekend. 💕 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 485 23
Changkyun is lost, he always feels a big hole inside his chest every second of every day. The fact that he's in love with his best friend Hoseok does...
35K 2K 24
English is not my first language , please forgive me for all the grammar and spelling mistakes. - Hoseok knew, hyungwon was his mate, since he can't...
110K 7.5K 62
In which Hyungwon got the wrong Pinterest account and ends up helping the mysterious boy getting over his crush. But little did they know, they both...
13K 801 25
HyungKyun that's all I'll tell you :) Surprise yourself! I hope you enjoy it! ~~~ Big thanks to my best friend for helping me with this story. She's...