Words Fail Me

By johnnedwill

Another volume of the Weekend Write-In. More

Copyright
Contents
There Was A Crooked House
The Straightaway
Gomibako
Babel
Tamr
The Printer's Devil
Focussed
The Quality of Mercy
The Phantom Strikes Again
What Ho, Lockdown!
Answers
Let There Be Light
In a State of Mortal Sin
The Meaning of Charity
Root and Branch
The Phantom Escapes
Hard Times
NDE
A Matter of Timing
Proof of the Pudding

Introduction

20 1 0
By johnnedwill

Don't worry. I haven't given up. And I'm still writing. But there are only so many phrases that can be used as pun involving 'word' or 'words', and this one's time had come.

So, welcome to another collection of stories from the Weekend Write-In. Every week, another 500 word story will be added to this collection; each one based on a prompt from our Word Master. As a result, I have no idea what you'll find in here. So, come on in, have a browse and tell me what you think.

If you liked these stories, you may want to check out the Weekend Write-In Podcast, where some of the usual suspects read their stories for your pleasure.

John Nedwill

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 317 23
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...