HER BROKEN HUSBAND

Od Amalk807

It is a well known fact that two opposites attract while two likes repel. Is it possible for two people to be... Více

Sneak Peek
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT (PART ONE)
CHAPTER EIGHT(PART TWO)
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
FAN ART
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN (PART ONE)
CHAPTER SIXTEEN (PART TWO)
CHAPTER SIXTEEN (PART THREE)
INTERVIEW
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN (Part One)
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN (PART TWO)
CHAPTER NINETEEN
AMAL'S SPOILER...
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE (PART ONE)
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE (PART TWO)
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE (PART THREE)
AMAL'S NOTE
AMAL'S NOTE (2)
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE ( PART FOUR)
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
AMAL'S Q/A
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
PERSONAL UPDATE

CHAPTER NINE

6K 713 482
Od Amalk807

"Life is much more beautiful when you surround yourself with the right people!"- Amalk807

MATURE CONTENT!

Respect!

Just a tiny bit of respect.

That was all Isma had really ever wanted from her fiancé-Yusuf but that was the last thing he had been able to give her.

She tightly shut her eyes, inwardly cringing to the very max, the second she felt him snake his arms around her waist from behind.

She had expertly avoided him like a dangerous plague for the past four months but the last thing she had expected, was for him to show up at their house unannounced in the middle of the day and that too on a weekday but what she didn't expect at all, was for him to have the nerve to actually come up to her room.

He tightened his arms around her pulling her closer to his body and the only thing she was able to quickly blurt out was...

"No, Yusuf! This makes me very uncomfortable."

"Relax it's just me."

"Precisely!"

He shook his head at her answer, letting out an insensitive laugh afterwich he bent down and whispered in her ear...

"I see you are still very much mad about what happened last time?"

"Is there any reason for me not to be?"

"Is that why you have been avoiding all my texts and calls?"

"Yes! Plus, I have been busy!"

"Busy doing what? Looking for a job you can never get? You clearly don't have what it takes, Isma."

She noticed how his voice was heavily filled with scorn and her heart sank knowing that he did not at all believe in her.

She tried her best to wriggle out of his forceful embrace but that only made him to hold on to her even tighter and her heart dropped when he quickly turned her around and caged her against the nearby wall.

He then began to lower his face towards hers but stopped when he saw her disgustedly scrunch her face and ask...

"Did you start smoking again, Yusuf?"

"Start? It's been four months my love and it's all your fault!"

"My fault?" she asked as tears stained her eyes.

"Yes. I was stressed okay? Stressed because of you! Stressed because you have been shunning me away and no, I was not going to ask your father for your whereabouts. I am too man enough for that. I know how to handle my woman. My woman who has been avoiding me for the past four months!"

"I am not your woman!"

"You wouldn't be caged in my arms right now if you weren't!"

"I don't want a future spouse who smokes, Yusuf."

A lone tear slowly trickled down her face and she cowered when she heard him laugh and then ask...

"Your father smokes as well, Isma. Does he cease being your father just because you don't like smokers?"

"You will just have to get used to this," he added as he gently began to caress her cheek.

His eyes then slowly roamed her entire face, shamelessly admiring her and finally came to settle on her hijab pin.

"Isma?"

"Y...Yes?"

"Why are you wearing a hijab inside your room?"

"I...I was about to go out..."

"Go out to do what?"

"To meet a 'friend'!"

"Were you really going to meet a 'friend' or were you once again planning to avoid me?"

"I...I...," she stammered.

"Cancel your plans then because I am definitely going to be here for a while."

He then pulled at her hijab pin slightly undoing it and fear and shock immediately flashed across Isma's tear stained eyes.

"Yusuf! No! This is wrong. This is haram."

"Oh please! It's not like I have never seen your hair before. You've only worn this hijab for a year. Stop pretending you are very religious."

"I will scream, Yusuf!"

He once again let out laugh shaking his head at her naivety and she was quite taken aback when he said...

"Please scream!

He then went on ahead to add...

"First of all your father didn't even bat an eyelid when I told him that I am coming up to your room. Secondly, scream! Scream your heart out. Let him know what I am doing. Let him know how much I am suffering because I decided to let you free for a year...

"Let him know so that he can get us married this very instant and trust me Isma, I will do this and much much more. Now choose..."

She closed her eyes as guilt consumed her and call her selfish or hypocritical but the last thing she wanted was to get married to the demon that stood right in front of her.

Knowing her father, she knew whatever Yusuf said was true and she knew that her father wouldn't think twice before getting her married to him in a jiffy.

She closed her eyes as she laid her head back against the wall, tears continuously streaming down her face as he slowly began to fully undo her hijab.

He immediately let out a loud gasp when his eyes, after a year, once again fell on her long locks of hair and he couldn't help but whisper...

"You are so damn beautiful Isma. No way will I allow you to continue wearing that hijab after marriage. Every man must see what he lost. Every man must see what is ONLY MINE!"

He passed his hand through her long hair numerous times afterwich he slowly gathered it all to one side, lowered his head making his lips come into contact with her neck.

"Yusuf, NO!" she exclaimed in between tears.

"I can stop then continue this after we get married, in like five minutes. Choose, Isma!"

She closed her eyes, feeling very close to throwing up as she chose to let him have his way with his lips on her neck.

She silently cried and cried as his lips moved from her neck, to her lips, to her face but Yusuf was too insensitive to even notice a single tear of hers that fell.

His hands then moved from her waist to the top buttons of her blouse and it wasn't long before he unbuttoned the first one, followed by the second and Isma eyes immediately shot up in alarm when his hands touched the third.

She used all her might to push him away as she breathlessly fell to the floor.

"No! Not this Yusuf. Not before marriage. Just marry me now and save me from this torture!"

He frustratedly raked his hands through his hair and his next words literally sucked all the life out of her.

"It's all your fault. It's your fault that I couldn't control myself!"

"My fault?"

"Yes! This hair of yours is bewitching. So captivating. So beautiful. If you hadn't been hiding it under that rag for so long, none of this would have happened!"

He then once again tried to touch her hair only for her to quickly cower back in fear and quickly say...

"Marry me! Marry me now, Yusuf."

"WHAT?"

"I said marry me now! Save me from this torture!"

He let out a loud chuckle, knelt down before her, cupped her face and said...

"Not until six months are over, my love!"

"Why? I don't understand?" she asked as more and more tears streamed down her face.

"It's all your fault remember? You are the one who wanted to work. I am a man of my word. I said one year and one year it will be. Until then...ENJOY!"

He then stood up wanting to leave but before he could open the door she called out to him...

"Yusuf?"

"Yeah?"

"Are all men like this?"

He laughed afterwich he replied before leaving...

"All of us, Isma. All of us are the same. There is not one man different!"

She slowly stood up as she heard him walk down the stairs and the tears from her eyes just wouldn't stop rolling, her heart filled with...

Lots and lots of guilt.

She stared at herself in the mirror but as for her, she knew who she truly was...

She was a coward.

Nothing else.

Her eyes then fell on her beautiful long locks of hair.

Her most beautiful asset.

Long locks of hair which she had been immensely fond of, for as long as she could remember but today for the very first time in her life, she did nothing but loathe them.

In a spur of a moment, she rushed to her dressing table's drawer, opened it and pulled out a large pair of scissors after which she did what she never thought she would ever do...

She began to chop them all off.

Tears streamed down her eyes as she slowly chopped off her long hair and soon enough she was left with nothing but a shabby looking boy-cut.

Still she did not find the much needed ease!

She wiped away her tears when she heard her phone ring and upon seeing was her close friend Sumayah, she quickly picked up the call...

"Hello?"

"Hey Isma! What's up?"

"I...I...I...

She broke down into a new set of tears as she opened up to her friend about all that had happened and her heart only but grew heavier when her friend said...

"Oh come on Isma! You really need to loosen up!"

"But...but..."

"You honestly are very lucky but you don't see it. My boyfriend barely makes the time for me but as for you, Yusuf is so romantic. He first of all asked for your hand in marriage and now he isn't failing to create beautiful memories with you. What more do you want, Isma?"

"This can't be right Sumayah. This...

"Listen. Try forget what happened and anyways I have some good news for you!"

"What?"

"There is a vacancy for an architectural job at this really good company. I heard they pay really well and they are about to start taking interviews."

"I don't care about the money. I just need the job. Where...what is the name of the company?"

"HOSSEINI HOME BUILDERS!"

"Never heard of it!"

"It's a good company. Just don't forget to give it a try! I am emailing you the name of their website and all other details."

"Of course, thank you."

"Bye!"

"Bye!"

She cut the call as she pondered over what Sumayah had told her.

Not about the job but about her and Yusuf.

Was she really stuck up?

Did she really need to loosen up?

No, the only thing she was able to gather from all that had happened and from her conversation with Sumayah was that...

She wasn't around the right people.

She needed change.

Desperately.

Her mind then drifted to the job opportunity she had been offered and she knew that there was nothing that was going to stop her from giving it a try and just like that...

Her fate got sealed!

She was about to meet a man who just in the very nearby future was going to become her husband.

HER BROKEN HUSBAND!

***

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT.

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?

I DECIDED ON DOUBLE UPDATES.

PLEASE HAVE SABR FOR THE NEXT ONE.

I WILL UPDATE EITHER IN A FEW HOURS OR TOMORROW.

UNTIL NEXT TIME,

ASALAM ALEIKUM.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

14.6K 593 31
2020/05/29 #105 Sorrows #394 spiritual First I thought to tell you everything, What Iam hiding and why? But then I realized, Do you care about it...
33.1K 5.5K 88
Different cultures, different countries, different background bonded in Marriage without love. Meeting the ever-handsome Habib Aman dandachi from Gab...
6.3K 538 20
Her knees felt weak. She sat down on the last stairs. By now, the voices in her head had subsided, and her mind felt blank. With her racing heartbeat...
14.7K 880 32
"What?" Ethan says in his all too familiar deep, rude voice. Ethan has pitch-black hair, is 6 feet tall, with a solid build. His deep grey eyes are g...