My Seven Deadly Sins

By TheQueen_OfHearts

Bleeding out in a church (Y/n) loses all hope to survive, that's when seven demons each form a contract with... More

Chapter one
Bts' seven sins profile
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter nine
Extra
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
16
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Extra
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one

Chapter eight

11.6K 489 339
By TheQueen_OfHearts

Before (Y/n) knew it Mr Conners lesson was close to being over, throughout his whole class (Y/n) found that her mind continuously wandered elsewhere. Constantly thinking back to the harsh tone he questioned her with, however the more (Y/n) switches between the scene she's replaying in her head, and looking up at the bright cheerful man who's passionately teaching his class, the more she feels like her stupid mind is overreacting yet again.

Closing the text book in his hands, Mr Conner begins to finish up the lesson by giving out a booklet of homework, he makes some light hearted jokes as he passes out the stack of papers, and the rest of the class just groan at both the homework and his humour.

Handing (Y/n) her share of the homework she notices a little note on the top right corner, reading, 'see me after class :)' confused she looks up at Mr Conner and he just smiles his usual smile, giving no hint or clue as to what this talk will be about, leaving (Y/n) to brood over every possibility. Finally the bell rings and everyone miserably shoves their homework into their bags, and clambers out of the classroom. Bts who were seated at the very back, furthest away from (Y/n), make their way to the front where (Y/n) is still sitting.

"Didn't you hear the bell? You do know the lessons over right? You're allowed to move now," Yoongi says sarcastically, lightheartedly poking fun at (Y/n), as he picks up her bag so she doesn't have to carry it to their next class. Snapping out of her daze (Y/n) gives a polite giggle and mumbles a quiet apology, "haha, sorry... you guys go ahead I'll catch up soon, Mr Conner wants to speak to me about something." She points at the top of her homework showing the seven of them the note.

Taehyung announces with a boxy grin, "I guess we'll just have to wait with you here then!" Immediately plopping down next to her. Before the rest can follow suit Mr Conner speaks up, "No, this is just between (Y/n) and I, you boys go off to your next class I won't hold her back for long-" Mr Conner nonchalantly shoos Bts away with a hand, the seven of them don't listen, they just look the teacher in the eyes and sneer. Mr Conner says again, this time a bit more aggressively, "-You, Can, Go, Now. Go on, off you go."

Each and every member of Bts is now royally pissed off, how dare a mere human talk to them in such a manner, the air around them grows stagnant, as the seven of them each hold back their own unadulterated rage which is quickly boiling to the surface.

Mr Conner who was once standing tall caves in on himself as he turns white with fear, trembling in his shoes, like a blank piece of paper being held up against the wind. He tries to swallow down the lump in his throat but his mouth is drier than the desert, he stands there stunned, struggling down every breath. Each and every instinct he has is screaming at him to run, but his pride is telling him to stay and fight, like he's an over confident Chihuahua trying to confront a bear.

Somehow he manages to withstand the intense pressure they're letting off. Before the dam bursts and all hell breaks loose, Namjoon takes a glimpse at (Y/n)s face.

She's scared, no, she's terrified.

Her eyes are welling up with tears and her hands are shakily held up, as her mouth gapes open and closed like she's trying to find the right words to say but nothing's coming out. Every word she wishes to speak is caught in her throat by her own uncertainty, unsure as to whether or not words from someone like her will help in this situation at all, since she's only ever made things worse.

To Namjoon it doesn't seem like (Y/n)'s too afraid of him and the others, sure right now she's scared but to him this is the kind of fear that will pass. After all he's seen the eyes of the people who truly fear him, he's heard their cries, and ignored their pleas. (Y/n) isn't one of those people, and she will only stay that way as long as he doesn't hurt this rat of a teacher for now.

She is terrified of what they will do to one of the few people who's nice to her, scared of the violence they haven't committed yet, and fearful of what will happen if she says the wrong thing, causing both sides to turn on her and hate her.

Holding out his hand he signals for the rest of them to stop, despite his clear dislike for the teacher, he can't allow (Y/n) to lose one of the only people she relies on. No matter how awful he is. Clenching his fist, while taking a deep and agitated breath, Namjoon forces out, "(Y/n) we'll wait for you outside." Shooting down any of Bts' complaints with a glare, Namjoon gets Jin to help him lead the unwilling lot out of the room, leaving Mr Conner and (Y/n) alone.

Now in the hallway, Namjoon gets bombarded with a variety of complaints, and he shuts them all down by simply saying, "we can't make (Y/n) any lonelier." Everyone quietens down to irked mutters, because they know that they can't refute what he just said.

However Namjoon isn't finished yet, a devious smile spreading across his face, every single one of them leaning in with anticipation excited as to what Namjoon is brewing up in his mind. He speaks again, this time the devil he truly is shining through his human-like appearance, "Sadly that idiot has to stay for now, or at least until we are confident we can replace his spot in (Y/n)s life. No one can do anything to him while (Y/n) is around..... but when she's not around, that's a different story." All of them light up as they start to think of wickedly evil plots against their unsuspecting victim.

Continuing on Namjoon gives some loose suggestions so that no one goes overboard, "just don't give him any visible injuries (Y/n) might be able to see, try not to kill him, or break him too much." He mentions so casually, it's like these extra pieces of information don't matter much to him at all.

Finally Namjoon turns serious as he tells everyone the one and only rule, "and above everything else, make sure that (Y/n) doesn't find out. No one says a word to her, we don't want her to feel guilty about not noticing or not being able to do anything for this cockroach of a man. I think we all know that this would eat her alive if she knew." Everyone nods earnestly in unison, to show that they all agree to that being one and only rule they'll take seriously.

Back in the classroom (Y/n) sighs in relief that no blood was shed, however she's already worrying about whether or not they now hate her. She can hear their muffled chatter on the other side of the door, although she can't make out what's being said.

Pulling her eyes away from the closed door, she turns her attention back to Mr Conner who's still white like a leaf. "I'm sorry about them, I guess you could say they're kinda special?... Anyway, why did you want to talk to me? Is it about what happened before class? If so then I'm sorry about not telling you about them, it's just I only met them over the weekend so I never had the chance to tell you..." (Y/n) rambles on and on with her apology, and Mr Conner just allows her to continue apologising until she has nothing left to say.

Awkwardly coughing he straightens out his blazer, and fixes his glasses which sat slightly askew on his face, colour finally seeping back into his face. To (Y/n)s relief he accepts her apology, putting a hand on her shoulder he says, "I forgive you for not telling me-" brushing her cheek with his thumb, (Y/n) shivers and has to physically stop herself from taking a step back, -"I just worry about you that's all, you know that right?" Nodding obediently (Y/n) truly believes that he has her best intentions at heart. Mr Conner looks (Y/n) in the eye and smiles, "I'm glad you think so to, but trust me when I say hanging out with those boys won't do you any good," he warns her as he shifts his weight, briefly scratching the back of his ear.

Before (Y/n) can open her mouth to defend them, he ruffles her hair with a heavy hand and begins to talk again while dotting something down on a piece of paper, "I don't normally do this but since you seem like you really need some extra support right now I'll make a one time exception." He hands the note to (Y/n) and when she opens it she sees a number and a link to a website.

Furrowing her brows, (Y/n) tilts her head in confusion, so Mr Conner explains, "that website has the answers to today's homework and some future homework as well, I know you get pretty busy and stressed balancing homework and a part time job, so this is me giving you one less thing to worry about." He smiles brightly making it hard for (Y/n) to even consider denying his good will, and a break from homework from one subject does sound appealing.

(Y/n) then moves on to question the number, Mr Conner bends down to her height, and grabs (Y/n)s shoulders, once again he starts to explain, this time in a slightly hushed but serious voice, "my number if you ever need help, or if you want to take me up on that offer to sleep on my couch. (Y/n) I don't want you getting mixed up in the wrong crowd, those types of ruffians can only put you on the wrong path. I know guys like those like to prey on pretty vulnerable girls like you. You have to distance yourself while you can."

Shocked (Y/n)s fidgets slightly unsure as to what to do or how to reply, but slowly she decides to nod her head in hopes to keep Mr Conner happy. As she agrees an uncomfortable feeling gets wedged in the deep depths of (Y/n)s heart, that's soon hidden by one of Mr Conners bright smiles, and yet another pat on the head that reminds (Y/n) of her deceased father.

At long last she's free to go and sure enough there waiting for her on the other side of the door is Bts, them all looking rather sheepish towards her, and before (Y/n) can even utter a word of apology, they all apologise to her for their attitude and apologised even more for scaring her.

The discomfort that was prickling her heart instantly dissolves, like rain washing away the dirt on the pavement. (Y/n) beams a beautiful grin as the eight of them walk to their next class.

Mr Conner watches (Y/n) leave with Bts, lips pursed together, a sour expression takes over his face.

——————————————————
I just recently got the new animal crossing and I have been working my butt off to get my town looking somewhat nice... I gotta long way to go though!

Thank you for reading,
Tell me what you think cause reading comment makes me hella motivated,
and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
XXX
(Ps Wattpad has been a nightmare lately not only saving the chapter, but also uploading this took me a while)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137 1 12
"We might be the embodiment of sin. Yet you want to sin more than all of us. How about I show you how?" A BTS X Reader FanFiction based on the seven...
5.1K 290 15
One day everything goes downhill and families are separated, everything is destroyed, and all hope is gone. Read as 7 boys, with all hope lost, meet...
157 1 37
BTS X OC! Fanfiction. They were seven boys trying to face their pasts, and I was the girl that time forgot. Every single on of us were broken; tryin...
14.5K 1K 21
The world is falling apart. Is it disease? Aliens? Zombies? The Government? The 7 members of BTS can't explain why everything, and everyone around t...