You're My Melody[Rohye Versio...

By dyroyoon

Well, to be honest this is my second work for rohye couple so enjoy it coz I've just think about the plot and... More

๐Ÿ’•1. Who Are Them?
๐Ÿ’•2. Partner Or Rival?
๐Ÿ’•3. No, I Won't
๐Ÿ’•4.New Colleagues
๐Ÿ’•5. Ahh, Why Now?
๐Ÿ’•6. It's Not Her Fault
๐Ÿ’•7. Let's Call It Even
๐Ÿ’•8. What Happened Last Night
๐Ÿ’•9. I.... Forgive You
๐Ÿ’•10. Let's End This
๐Ÿ’•11. Bad Or Good
๐Ÿ’•12. Let Me Help You
๐Ÿ’•13. Silent Revenge
๐Ÿ’•14. Different
๐Ÿ’•15. His Family
๐Ÿ’•17. I'm Lost
๐Ÿ’•18. Found You
๐Ÿ’•19. About Us
๐Ÿ’•20. Are You Jealous?
๐Ÿ’•21. His Birthday
๐Ÿ’•22. I Believe You
๐Ÿ’•23. First Move
๐Ÿ’•24. It's Not Too Late
๐Ÿ’•25. Friendship Or Love
๐Ÿ’•26. Fall In Love With You
๐Ÿ’•27. His Sincerity
๐Ÿ’•28. Let Me Love You
๐Ÿ’•29. Yes Or No
๐Ÿ’•30. Like? No.... I Love You
๐Ÿ’•31. Officially Dating

๐Ÿ’•16. She's Gone

138 14 1
By dyroyoon

"wah!!! It's so beautiful rowoon ah, gomawo....for bringing me here, ahh neomu jhodda," shouted ha jin happily. She quickly runs towards the sea but unfortunately she wears heels so she fell off as soon as she ran.

"yah!! neol gwenchana??" asks rowoon as he immediately ran to her after he saw she suddenly fell down.

"hahhaha, this is beach, rowoon ah, what are you thinking will happen though? I'm okay.... Just so excited to see the beach again and the view is really nice, by the way I love to play with sand, do you want to join?"

"aniya...jeoldaelo, but I've more exciting things to do, do you want to join?"

"emm, well let see how exciting it will be," replied ha jin. Rowoon helps her to get up, even though ha jin said it was nothing but in fact her ankle is swollen a little bit because of her heels but for her it was nothing serious. It has been a long time since she went to the beach. The last time she went to the beach is with her mom. She was so sad becoz she becomes more busier and didn't get the chance to visit her favourite place.

"Ha jin, let me tell you a secret if you went to the beach..."

"eoh, bondaeyo?"

"do you know when we went to the beach, usually we won't wear shoes, it's more fun without it,"

"yah...isn't that dangerous? You'll never know what will you step on,"

"geobjongmalyo, the beach is safe and the bonus part is you could found them,"

"them??, who??"

"them," said rowoon while pointing at the seashells. They're so beautiful.

"Wahh!!!, you're quite good when it comes to beach, hogsii....are you a beach lover too?"

"emm....kind of...but for me, beach is the place where we can release our tension and problems in life becoz it has a really peaceful and calm atmosphere...but since our group and I become more busier day by day, so I rarely went to the beach," sighed rowoon.

"hmm...nadooyo....geurom...,What did you want to do? Let's do the thing that you want to do so badly so you and me will not regret once you return to Seoul,"

"well, but before that put your shoes aside, the rules is no one can wear shoes and....." rowoon smiled at ha jin and suddenly he pushed her until she enters the water. It's the best thing to do when you come to the beach especially someone who loves beach like him.

" yah!! Rowoon...neol...." sighed Ha jin. Now, not just her shoes but at the bottom of her white skirt too already wet.

" Hehehe...how was it? It was refreshing, right?" smirked rowoon as he satisfied to see ha jin's white skirt had wet already.

"ohh...so,you want to play like this... Okay but take this, hahaha..." laughed ha jin as soon as she splashed the water to his face and his shirt got wet too.

"yah!!!, how dare you? Okay I count until 3,better you run as fast as you can, I'm an athlete back then at school,"

"hahaha....really? Wow, I'm so scared, catch me if you can but if you fail, treat me for dinner okay?" asks ha jin excitedly.

"if I win,what will you do?"

"emmm.... I don't think you can win becoz......" Ha jin didn't finish her words yet but she already run away so that she can win over him but rowoon really fast. His steps was no match for her short legs.

"okay, okay, you win...." said ha jin after she takes a deep breath.

"so, what will you do for me?"

"okay, but let me go first...., then you decide what punishment should I receive, eoh?"

"ani....,you'll try to escape if I let you go..."

"aniya....I'm a person who kept her words, nan midoyo, eoh ?" replied ha jin in a cute way.

"arasseo,arasseo,geundae...." and as expected ha jin runs from him again. Rowoon just sighed,

"I know you'll do that, your eyes tell me everything," whimpered him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As ha jin was too excited, she didn't notice that the water level is high so she just play in the water gracefully but soon she finally realise that she's in danger. Luckily, rowoon was looking for her and noticed that she's nearly drown so he quickly go to her and asks her to hold onto him. They finally succeed went out from the water.

Rowoon and ha jin lying down on the sand next to each other as soon as they went out from the sea. The beach a little bit warmer coz they're really cold right now.

Ha Jin coughed right after she vomited all the water that she accidentally drinked and finally manage to speak,

"gomawo for saving me just now... If you're not there, maybe....." stuttered her. She probably will catch a cold becoz she has been in the water for too long.

"ahh, it's okay...geundae...are you okay? Seems like you'll catch a cold, "

"aniya....don't worry about me, neol... Gwenchana?"

"ehhh,don't misunderstood me, ha jin yah... I'm asking becoz you need to be healthy to do the punishment, hehehe I'm still holding with your words, okay?" added rowoon.

"ahh...that punishment...Emm... Okay...how about this...I promise I'll do anything you want me to do for one week, is that okay or not?"

"make it two weeks, and we're even," laughed rowoon.

"emm, well if you say so then I'll just follow, you just saved me," smiled ha jin to sign that she agreed with the idea. They went to the resort after that. It was fun and moreover they just realised that they actually have the same taste and interest as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"omo....omo...,dduldda...wasseoyo?, how was it?" asks rowoon's omma.

"eoh, gomawo....imo...Hehehe, we've a lot of fun, right, rowoon ah ?"

"eoh, bbajayo...omm...imo..," rowoon quickly covers his mistake. He didn't want her to know that actually he and do hwan are brothers by blood.

"but....i didn't thought that you guys will return with your clothes all are wet," smirked his mom.

"ahhh....sasil-eun..."

"it's me, imo...I'm the one who should be blame for, hehehe...well it's not fun if we didn't get to play in the water, right?" smiled ha jin. She didn't want her to know that actually she nearly drown.

"ohh, really go and get change quickly, we'll have BBQ tonight, okay?" smiled rowoon's mom. She's so happy to see that her son have someone with a really cheerful personality like ha jin by his side. She hopes that they will develop feelings for each other becoz she believes that ha jin is a good girl.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Ha jin enter her room to get change suddenly someone blocked the door before she closed it with his leg. After that, he enter the room as well.

"Ha Jin yah, where did you go just now? I was looking for you," asks dawon worriedly.

"Hehehe, I went to beach oppa, that's why you can't find me," said ha jin shyly.

"why your clothes are wet? Are you playing with the water too much?" laughs dawon.

"ohh, igeoyo....ammm...I'm nearly drown and....." before she continues, rowoon pushed the door until he saw ha jin with dawon in her room, he just throw a small towel to her and he spoke out,

"use this to dry your face, you look so horrible, by the way....next time, you should learn how to swim... I can't save you everytime you drown," and he left. Rowoon suddenly annoyed with dawon who suddenly enter her room. He doesn't know why he felt that way but he stay behind the wall to listen all the things they were talking about.

"Ha jin, are you went to the beach with rowoon and did he.....the one who saves you?" asks dawon to make sure the fact.

"emm, eoh... But we didn't stay too long though, just to take a refreshing air," answered her while wiping her wet face.

Dawon then take the towel from her and slowly wipe her face and her neck as well and he talk,

"next time, you can just ask me, I'm willingly to accompany you, I love beach too," smiled dawon and as he done with it, he give it back to her.

"ahh,gomawo Oppa..., geundaeyo....I'm curious why you're always kind to me?" stuttered ha jin as she felt so awkward when dawon did that to her.

"well, it's becoz I..."

"emm, hyung I think you should leave her room first, she wants to get change, it must be really uncomfortable with that wet clothes, right, ha jin ?" suddenly rowoon appears. Actually he just want to save ha jin from that awkward situation though. She just came back from a dangerous situation and yet dawon hyung suddenly wants to confessed his feelings. As for rowoon, he just think that the timing was bad.

"ahh, bbajayo....," answered ha jin weakly as she relieves that rowoon suddenly popped out at the right time.

"okay, take your time, ha jin, and I'll meet you at the garden where we're having our BBQ," replied dawon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As rowoon and dawon was about to leave,

"andwaeyo!!!," yelled ha jin and that makes rowoon and dawon becomes more worried so they quickly asks her.

"Ha jin yah, gwenchana? Waegeurae?" asks dawon worriedly as they saw she's crying.

"oppa....she's gone..... Si yeon ah, oppseyo..., she left her phone and... how do I know if she safe or where she've been? Her condition is really bad....I'm afraid if something happened to her," cried ha jin so badly.

"Ha jin, listen to me now, you get changed first and we'll discuss about si yeon, you could get a cold by wearing this wet clothes," said rowoon.

"dowajuseyo...jaebalyo...she's my friend, If something bad happen to her, I'll not forgive myself," cried her again.

"arasseo, arasseo, we'll try to find her, but you should stay calm becoz we know this place the best, geobjongmalyo," comforts dawon this time.

Ha Jin just listen to them but deep in her heart, she hopes si yeon is doing fine. She's not recovered yet from the food poisoning and now she's missing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Si yeon is missing😱😱😱..... Emmm, si yeon ah, where did you go? Poor ha jin, she really worried about you😢....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 26K 41
Life is not a fairy tale and not all Cinderella want to be with prince charming! A real-life story where taehyung, a simple village boy had to perfo...
156K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
12.3K 325 45
Roxanne is a medical student and model from Germany. She decides to go to Seoul to work to gain new experiences and advance in he career. She attends...
516K 10.6K 25
โš ๏ธ Please keep in mind that this is my first ever story that i wrote in English (since English isn't my first language). There are a lot of grammar m...