Tease [Jikook]

By xDemonBeautyx

โ๐–ธ-๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ'๐—๐–พ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–ณ-๐–ณ๐–บ๐–พโž โ๐–ธ๐–พ๐–บ๐— ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–ณ๐–บ๐–พ๐—๐—’๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๏ฟฝ... More

Character Intro
Normal Day
"So Namjoon Hyung's Hard-On Almost Killed Us?"
Jimin VS Yugyeom
Naughty Maknae
Jimin Executes His Plan...
Punishment
Thunderstorm
Drama In America
Jeonlous Bunny
Interview
Chaos And Good News
Smile For The Camera
Serendipity
And The Award Goes Too...
Acceptance
Whipped Cream And Cherries
Make Me Forget
"You're All Going To Hell!"
Planning
Black Swan
Couples Everywhere
Party Party Yeah
Making Headlines
Distance
Pain And Regrets
"Wake Up Baby..."
Christmas
Double Proposal
Epilogue

Grammys

2.9K 148 32
By xDemonBeautyx

Jungkook's Pov

"Jungkook, you locked the door before we left right?"

"You asked that fifteen minutes ago and I said yes repeatedly. Old age must be finally getting to you."

Jin gave me a menacing look and was about to lunge at me, when Namjoon pulled him back in his seat.

I stuck my tongue out at our eldest hyung.

It was 6:00pm. We were on our way to the Grammys in a stretch limo. Everyone was silent, probably thinking about our earlier encounter or about our performance.

"Now listen up. I want everyone to act professional and normal, especially you two." Namjoon spoke, authority laced in his voice as he eyed Jimin and I.

"What did we do?" I asked in fake confession.

"You know full well that you and Jimin outed all of us to the company. We're lucky we didn't get fired or threatened to break up with our boyfriends, Jungkook." Our leader sighed.

"Okay I know what we did was risky and stupid, but things worked out didn't it?" I smiled, with my boyfriend nodding in agreement.

Namjoon stayed silent.

"Just please don't act suspicious okay? Remember, we're in America and every step we make is representing Korea so don't you dare act touchy or flirty during this awards or so help me, I will make each and every one of you scrub the Company toilets when we get back. Do I make myself clear?"

A chorus of "yes hyung" and "yes Namjoon-ah" were said immediately.

"Namjoon is right, Americans are very judgmental and homophobic so it's best we stay on a low until we come out." Hoseok spoke up when he saw our sad expressions.

"Speaking of coming out, Jimin and I are flying to Busan in a few days before we go back to Seoul. We want to tell our parents that we're together." I confessed.

"That's good for you guys. Did you tell BangPD or Sejin hyung?" Jin asked. "Yes we did and they gave us their permission." Jimin answered.

"Well if they're going, then so are we! I say we go to Daegu and meet up with my parents too." Taehyung stated, looking at his two boyfriends. "That sounds good! Your parents are so sweet Tae, I'd love to finally tell them we're together." Hoseok clapped excitedly.

"And then all three of us could do the same with Yoongi's father!"

"Hell no." Yoongi hyung shook his head. "Awww come on sweetheart, pleeeassseee." V hyung whined. Still, the grumpy rapper didn't budge.

"I wish Jin and I could do the same but I have to go back to Seoul and start working on our new song, Stay Gold." Namjoon sighed as Jin patted his back sympathetically.

"That's alright babe, I'll come with you. It'll be nice to finally have some alone time." Jin hyung smirked.

We all covered our ears and started singing to block out our older hyungs flirting.

Finally the limo came to a stop and we got ready, taking deep breaths.

"Remember, I'll be watching you two." Namjoon warned, giving my boyfriend and I a "you better be on your best behavior" look.

"Yes dad." I rolled my eyes before stepping out of the limo confidently, almost getting blinded by the bright flashes of the cameras.

People screamed when they saw us, completely ignoring the other celebrities.

My hyungs and I waved to the crowd and took our time strutting on the red carpet. We made our way inside and awed at the decor.

Suddenly a voice called called us over.

"Hello Halsey, it's good to see you again." Our leader greeted in English, bowing down with the rest of us.

"Good to see you too! You all look so hot!" She exclaimed. Unlike everyone else, I didn't blush at the compliment.

I completely disagreed.

Us? Look hot?

We looked anything but hot tonight, trust me.

We were wearing thick, heavy coats that went past our knees, with the most horrendous black shoes.

Perhaps our stylists thought the Grammys were going to be at The North Pole. I mean we were the only ones that were dressed as though we came from Antarctica!

The only one that didn't wear a coat, was Suga hyung because he had threatened to diss the stylists in the next Cypher if they dressed him in this 80s shit.

He was wearing high waist black jeans with a black formal jacket and turtleneck shirt. Lucky piece of-

"Thank you Halsey. You look nice too." RM hyung said as politely as he could, trying not to aggravate his boyfriend, who was watching the whole interaction.

Our group bid farewell to our old friend and walked away, but not before Jin shouted in his broken English "I always hot look!"

As we mingled around, I couldn't help feeling sorry for Namjoon. He had it the worst.

My hyung was wearing a long white coat that honestly made him look like he just came from a science convention.

Hoseok hyung looked like his clothes were never ironed and Taehyung was practically drowning in his oversized pants.

I was shaken out of my thoughts when BTS were called over for an interview.

The interviewer, who was a handsome man with dark brown hair, smiled at us kindly. Even though he was quite good looking, he would not be able to stand a chance next to my boyfriend.

"BTS! Good to see you again!" The interviewer smiled just as we were introducing ourselves. Oh he knows us?

"Hey Ryan." Namjoon hyung grinned as "Ryan" aka "the interviewer" greeted back with a "Welcome back to the Grammys! Hello!"

I knew this was going to be the part where we would have to listen to our leader, who calls himself the "spokesperson", chat in English and answer some questions for us.

"So you're performing tonight? I know you can't give everything away but let's just back it up for a second." Ryan started. "You've been here before, you're back again and this time to perform on stage. Not to mention BTS got nominated for Best Album! How did you find out about it?"

"Um...two weeks ago? Three weeks ago? I don't really remember but we got an email from The Grammys, letting us know that we got nominated and yeah." Namjoon hyung replied.

The rest of us kept nodding like we knew what was going on.

"So now you're gonna be on stage with Lil Nas X. Give us a preview of what we can expect." The interviewer, Ryan, said.

Our leader started translating to us when Ryan backed up and asked us to do a live preview.

Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon and I (since we were the only ones that understood) stared at him dumbly before doing a short cringy move of the Old Town Road dance, making Ryan start laughing.

Tae and Yoongi stayed stiff and Jimin had already joined Ryan in the laughter.

"How did the rehearsal go?" Ryan asked, after he had calmed down.

"Um it was okay, but there was some technology thing so it was kinda out of order and we had to do it over and over again. It was still fine though." RM explained honestly.

"I'm sure it'll work out once you get on the air." Ryan reassured.

"Now, you have incredibly, loyal fans around the world. How does that keep you going?"

I felt Jin straighten up next to me at the mention of Army.

"Um it's something we'll never get used to. Like, we have performances in front of like fifty thousand, sixty thousand people. It's still amazing and all about love."

This is like the 5th time Namjoon has said "um" in a sentence. I ignored him for a bit and made a funny face towards the camera whilst he answered the question.

When Namjoon hyung spoke about love, I gave Jimin a subtle wink, causing him to giggle and get flustered.

"And you got a new album coming out, end of February right?" Ryan continued.

Namjoon translated and asked us if we had any words about the new album. Jimin, who was staring at me, averting his eyes quickly when he saw our leader shoot him a glance.

Hoseok hyung took the mic and started speaking in his best English.

"You will know, when you listen to our album and watch performance, uh that liking BTS was the best decision EVER." He finished off with his sunshine smile.

Jin and Namjoon were beaming like proud parents and Yoongi was grinning for the first time tonight.

"I like that! What can you tell us about the vibe of the album?" Ryan asked.

God this interview is so long.

"Um, it's gonna be, uh like I can't tell the details but it's gonna be whatever you're expecting but better and HARDER." Namjoon spoke, putting a lot of emphasis on "harder"

Jin hyung choked next to me and I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing.

"It's mostly in Korean but some English?"

"Yes, it's always in Korean actually." RM corrected. Ryan looked surprised.

"So you do ballads, upbeats aswell?" Ryan questioned. Namjoon confirmed that we do every kind.

"You know I'm wondering. You are the spokesman for the group and you answer the questions brilliantly. But do the guys ever get upset with your answers? Did they ever tell you "that's not what we wanting to say."

Good. Fucking. Question. Ryan.

After Namjoon translated, we all said no but that was a complete lie. Namjoon normally embarrassed us in English and we just let it slide. It's the only thing he had an upper hand on.

My smile dropped when Jimin went up really close to Ryan and placed his hands on his shoulders.

THE FUCKING INTERVIEWER EVEN LEANED INTO JIMIN'S TOUCH WHAT THE HELL!!!!!

I didn't hear the rest and left with everyone when the interview was over.

We were called immediately for the photoshoots next.

I grabbed Jimin's hand and pulled him close to me to take the pictures but soon enough RM started fake laughing, placing both his hands on our shoulders and sliding in between us.

I scowled whilst Jimin pouted angrily.

We posed for the cameras and walked into the great hall, where most of the celebrities were.

"Uh oh. Incoming Charlie Puss." Taehyung mumbled under his breath. "What? Where?" I hissed.

Our group stopped walking when non other than the famous Charlie Puth, stood in front of us with an innocent smile.

"Ah BTS! It's been so long, how have you all been? Especially you Jungcook." The singer smiled. "It's Jungkook not Jungcook." I corrected irritatedly.

"And I see your English has improved. Thank god, it was getting hard to try and decipher what you were saying." Charlie mused.

Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon hyung stepped in front of the group protectively.

"Charlie, with all due respect, my group and I would no longer like to engage in conversations with you. Last year, you tweeted that you had just used us for fame and said a lot of bad things about our dear maknae, Jungkook. For that, we cannot forgive you so please excuse us."

Namjoon walked past Charlie confidently with us following behind. The singer stood there with his mouth hanging open in shock.

The hall was dead quite, everyone had heard our little commotion.

I felt Jimin press himself against me in nervousness when almost all the people starting staring at us.

Thankfully, one of the stage crewmen, came over and informed us that our performance with Lil Nas X would start in an hour.

My hyungs and I followed him backstage and was led to Lil Nas, who greeted us all with a hug.

We changed into our performance clothes and redid our makeup.

We heard the announcer call Lil Nas and BTS on stage.

"You guys ready to rock the stage?" Lil Nas asked, post adrenaline kicking in.

We nodded, forming a circle and putting our hands in the middle. Hoseok pulled Lil Nas in and we all shouted at the top of our lungs.

"1, 2, 3 BANGTAN!"

Oh. My. Holy. Soul.

It took me a MONTH to publish this chapter. That's 31 days holy crap.

The first week I was lazy, the second week I was extremely busy since I started school again, the third week I was stuck with Graphics contests and my own awards and this week I just started watching Teen Wolf.

Yeah so I had good excuses right.

All my Teen Wolf fans, get your tails over here! I'm on Season 2, episode 4 and I'm in love with Derek and Jackson.

Stiles is so squishy and ughhhhh why are Erica and Lydia so gorgeous? Fuck Allison honestly. She needs to keep her hands to herself like-

Poor Scott.

I lost my voice from screaming when all the gay moments came up.

For example:

1. When Scott pulled Danny on the dance floor and wrapped his arms around his neck at the School Dance.

2. When Danny basically started eye fucking Derek when they were in Stiles room.

3. When Stiles asked Scott if they could make out just to see how it feels. Lmaoooo.

4. When Scott tackled Danny and started sniffing him on the Lacrosse field. He was literally on top of him and they were staring at each others lips eeeeeeeeekkk!!!

5. When Danny told Jackson that he wasn't his type and THEN JACKSON LEANED IN CLOSE TO DANNY AND SAID "I'm everyone's type."

AAAAHHH okay I'm done.

Sorry Army, I forgot I'm supposed to be talking about Bts here.

Stay Gold was beautiful and in a time like this, we really needed it.

If you wanna see it dubbed then check out YouTuber, Cameron Philip K. He makes the best dubbed videos of bts and reactions and more!

God I could just stare at him all day.

I mean what-

Ahem yeah Teen Wolf is good so try it. It's annoying at first but eventually you grow into it.

Gonna update very soon...hopefully.

🖤Vote
🖤Vote
❤Vote
❤Vote

~Lay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747K 9.9K 199
Hi! What? You like BTS too? We should be friends.๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒป *Updates regularly* Requests~Open โ€ขGifs respectively belong to owners. Thank you for allowing...
4.6K 211 12
๐€ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐. ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
103K 4.5K 31
แดŠแดœsแด› แด€ แด›แด‡xแด› แดกแด€s แด€สŸสŸ ษชแด› แด›แดแดแด‹ า“แดส€ แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ แด›แด า“แด€สŸสŸ า“แดส€ สœษชแด | แดŠษชแด‹แดแดแด‹ แด›แด‡xแด›ษชษดษข ส™แดแดแด‹ | สŸแดแดกแด‡ส€แด„แด€sแด‡ แด แด‡ส€ส แดแดœแด„สœ ษชษดแด›แด‡ษดแด…แด‡แด…
3.1K 252 15
๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ. ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...