Beautiful In His Sight (BXB)

By AllAboutTheSmut

When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson b... More

Introductions
Characters
Reality
Endings
New Beginnings
Drunken Words, Sober Thoughts
Pillow Talk
Departure
Distractions
Home
Getaway
Paradise
Evil
Oceans
Last Day
Worth It
Meet The Parents
Shock
Burn
Opportunity
Tick, Tock
Partners
Animal
Tangled
Memory Lane
Reasons
Pay It Foward
180
Let The Bodies Hit The Floor
That Wasn't a Dream?
Can I Take It Back?
Déjà Vu
Maybe I'm Crazy
Jesus take the Wheel
Bet
Princes and Princesses
Strip
Wrench
This Is It
Leave it to Broady
Terrified
Proposition
Moral Support
Waiting
It's Too Early
Crazy
A Pair of Hearts
Chances
Mr. Mom
Epilogue

Scared

1.8K 81 2
By AllAboutTheSmut

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Dek's POV***

"Baby. Baby. Baby." I kiss my husband in between the loving endearments.

"Yes, love?" Elik look's up from his lap top. He pushes back from his desk and I sit in his lap. My fingers play with his chocolate tendrils.

"It's almost time." I smile and peck his lips.

"We have three hours babe. You're a bit excited." Elik rubs his thumb over my hip and leans his head into my back.

"Can't we go early?" I whine. I throw in my puppy face, for good measure.

"It's an appointment. We will just be sitting in the waiting area, waiting. We can do that here." Elik cups my chin and looks over my face. His eyes light up and he brings me closer. I don't hesitate to steal my kiss.

I turn myself around in his lap and tuck my knees on the outside of his thighs. My tongue laps across the flesh on his neck.

"Distraction." Elik huskily whispers.

"Sexy." I whisper. My lips caress the shell of his ear.

Elik's hands make their way to my ass and he sprawls them out, cradling my cheeks in his cupped fingers.

"I never get any work done when you are here." Elik states, the whole time he is standing up and walking us to the couch.

He lays me down gently and falls over my body. His knees landing on either side of my hips. His fingers crawl beneath my shirt and he strokes them over my abdomen.

"Are you complaining?" I ask breathlessly, his touch making my breath catch in my throat. I put my hands on his neck and bring him closer. Our lips cut off our conversation. They mold and shape around one another. Making way for our soft moans, our lips part and slot together expertly.

My heart rate increases as thoughts of our naked bodies tangling together, fill my vision.

"Not complaining." Elik licks at my chin, his lips meeting to place kisses along my jaw bone.

"Why are we still dressed?" The question comes as I start pulling his shirt off and kissing his sculpted chest.

"Why are we still talking?" Elik delves into my mouth, sending me falling onto the couch cushions.

My fingers walk down his rib cage and unbuckle his belt. The zipper slides down and I push my hand in between his jeans and boxers. His bulge is noticeable, I massage the thick muscle over the fabric of his boxers.

Elik impatiently stands up, properly disrobing me. He takes off all his close and looks to the door to make sure it is locked.

His body lands on top of mine and he immediately goes back to kissing and caressing my flesh. After all this time, his kiss still does unspeakable things to me.

"God, baby. You set me on fire." My hands hold his traveling head as he works me over with his sinful lips.

The way his lips claim me, the soft feel of his fingers mapping out my flesh, just everything, it is incredible.

His face moves towards me, his eyes slowly taking in every feature of my own, he is memorizing me.

He leans into me, our chests rising and falling as one. He cups my face so gently, the tender caress causes a shiver to trace down my spine.

Elik kisses random marks on my flaming skin. He softly presses his lips down and sensually plucks at the skin.

He doesn't whisper a word while he traces my skin with his mouth.

His head falls to my hip bone. His fingers gently roll over the taut skin. Every stroke causes desire to build like a slow growing turbulence.

"What's wrong?" I ask. I sit up and watch as he leaves his lips in one spot, long enough to alert my inner panic.

"Nothing." Elik's heavy breath goes back to washing over my flesh.

I attempt to pick up his face and he keeps his lips firmly planted to my hip. I feel the warm moisture land and my panic blooms.

"Baby. Talk to me. You're scaring me." Elik does not get emotional. That's me. My job is to be irrational, emotional and overly sensitive.

"I'm scared." The moisture collects in my v line. I pull his head up. I stare into his watering orbs. I'm shocked by the worry that is built up behind his gorgeous blue eyes.

I gesture for him to come closer. He crawls up my body and lays his head down on my chest. My fingers weave in and out of his dark hair.

"Why are you scared baby? What is there to be afraid of?" I really can't conjure a reason for his current state. Everything is so perfect in our lives.

"I don't want to lose you." Elik shakes his head into my chest.

My eyelashes batter rapidly, I'm completely baffled.

"Why would you lose me? I'm right here. There is no where I would rather be?" By now my fingers are frantically dancing through his hair. My breathing has become labored, and not due to the activity that just came to a halt.

"Everything is changing. Soon, we're going to have a kid. There won't be anytime for us. This won't happen. We won't be able to just spend time like this." Elik presses his forehead into my chest.

I shouldn't laugh. I try to stifle the chuckle that wants to escape.

"What did you smoke?" I ask with a grin that he can't see.

"I'm serious Dek. I am so scared that we won't be us anymore." Elik sounds so serious. I pick that face up and pull him onto my lips. I wrap both my hands around the column of his throat and kiss him tenderly. I hold his face in place while I let my lips make squelching promises to his heart.

"Do you want to cancel the appointment? We can. I don't want to do this if you're this upset." I speak the words with absolutely no disappointment.

I can't bring something into our lives that would worry my husband. He's my first priority.

"Just promise me you won't forget me." The request is so stupidly absurd. The tremble of his voice tells me that he is truly fearful that I could do such a thing.

"Look at me." I push his face back so that our eyes meet. Hazel on blue, that magnetic combination that warms my soul and completes me.

"A child will only enrich our lives. I would never, and I mean never, push you to the side for anyone or anything. You are my everything. I need you." I kiss his lips softly.

"I want you." The kiss lands on his forehead.

"I love you." I kiss his nose and smile. He is fucking it to me. I could care less about adding to our family or even getting a dog. This man will always be the keeper of my soul.

"I love you Dek. I'm sorry I freaked." Elik brushes his lips against mine. I pull him in passionately. My thumbs draw lines across his cheekbones, wiping away the momentary fear. I lick his lips and ask for the entrance that I seek.

Elik's hands lace around my neck and he presses against me. His rapidly beating heart thunders against my calm one.

I tangle our legs together and flip us over so I can be on top of him. My lips continuously manipulate his. My tongue slides in and out, tasting his sinful mouth.

Heaven sent me an angel.

I move my body, lining myself up between my husbands legs. I press into him slowly, with soft movements. His heat wraps around me and I sink in.

Our bodies collide, our flesh melting into one another. I move gracefully into him, filling him with my love and adoration.

I came here for steamy office sex. But, I am loving the contact between us. Slowly and sensually, I work us together as one.

"Dek." My name falls off his lips delicately. A whispered prayer. Sweat builds across our skin, my hips working in and out of him thoroughly.

"Elik, love. Please cum for me." I pant the words out as I feel the slow building knot burning inside of me.

"I love you baby." Elik's eyes are closed, lips parting, closing and teeth biting at his beautiful flesh.

My head descends and I capture his perfect mouth with mine once again. I pull out, inching away from him and let my hips fall back into place. I bury myself deeply, trying to get as close as possible.

I move my hand down his chest and softly grip his hardened organ. I work my thumb over the slit while twisting my wrist over and over.

"Fuckkk." Elik's moan is music to my ears. He drops his neck back and arches his spine. He is the most stunning man in existence. I continue massaging him slowly while burrowing my way in and out of him.

Elik moans again, a graceful curse leaving his mouth. I feel his cum spill over my fist and I release inside of him.

My body jerks while I empty myself.

I lean down and kiss his delicious mouth before bringing my hand up to my lips and sensually cleaning his seed with my tongue. I hum my approval.

"You're so erotic." Elik laughs. The sound is enough to make me want to go for round two.

"You taste like you're mine." I grin wickedly at my handsome husband.

"Really? And what does something that is yours taste like?" Elik smirks at me.

"Like forever." I grab his face and smash my lips to his. He greedily steals my breath in exchange for his own.

I'm all types of aroused and just relish in the fact that this god beneath me belongs to me and only me.

Elik pulls back with a satisfied moan.

"My favorite flavor." Elik smiles. He brushes my hair back and kisses me again. "Forever."

I soak in his smile. I let my eyes memorize his perfect orbs. Everything about him is so stunningly perfect. I get lost in the gift that is Elik.

Elik pops my hip with his fingers, capturing my attention.

"Time to get up honey." Elik winks. I groan. I don't want to leave the sanctity of my personal heaven.

"We have an appointment to get to, Daddy. Get you're sexy ass in gear." Elik pushes me off of him and hands me my clothes.

"Suddenly, you are ready to go?" I cock my brow at my love.

"If a baby makes you happy, than a baby makes me happy. Let's go." Elik bends down, fully dressed, and kisses me.

"You make me happy." I clarify.

"That goes without saying." Elik pulls me up from the couch and puts my shirt on for me. He leans down and puts my feet back into my pants legs. He kisses my cock through my boxers and breathes softly over my now growing bulge.

"Save that for later." I moan when he nibbles my balls through the fabric.

"I will hold you to that Mr. Exavier." Elik intertwines our fingers and pulls me around, collecting our stuff.

We stop off at the bathroom so I can wash my hands and rinse my mouth. Not that I mind his essence on my tongue, but it just seems wrong to speak to someone else with his flavor seeping through the air.

We get in his car and he drives us to the fertility center.

We park and go inside. We walk through the automatic doors. As we enter the lobby we are met by Chance and Yani.

Yani smiles and pats the seat beside herself. Chance grins that million dollar smile. We sit down and I smile back at the beautiful angel who is blessing us with the most precious gift.

"Ready?" Chance fist bumps me.

I look over at Elik and he nods with a grin that could light an eclipsed sky. I grab his hand and squeeze out my excitement.

"Ready!" Elik and I state as one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 121 15
"LET ---ME ---GO" I gritted as I tried to pry off the hold he had on my throat. "Do you really want me too... " he laughed "....your dick says otherw...
56K 1.7K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
418K 12.9K 23
Liam Green, an alpha with a secret who's ready to give up on the idea of finding his mate after 6 years of searching. Finely Floyd, a grade A asshol...
1K 34 13
First ever story. Feedback is welcomed. MATURE (BoyxBoy) "It wasn't just me..." I weakly protested, immediately regretting it as he slammed his fis...