FOREVER AND ALWAYS โ”โ”โ”โ” jaspe...

By poseyfilms

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ | โ a hurricane in the form of a girl.โž courtney swan has never been one t... More

IMPORTANT A/N
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
1- Forks Just Got Interesting
2- Out of this World
3- Reality Check!
4- Even Mad
5- Very Cool, Alice
6- Entirely Coincidental
7- Rumors and Skeptics
8- Alice's Secret
9- Not Again
10- Don't Lie to Me
11- At Least
12- Little Changes
13- Waves
14- Always Here
15- Yes and No
16- Something Else
17- Incredible Discoveries
18- Stranger
19- Again and Again
20- Protect and Attack
21- Roll With It
22- Outstanding
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
23- Meet Me in The 1800's
A/N
24- I Guess
25- Someway
26- Enchanted
27- Those Kids
28- Hardships
29- Attack
30- Timing
31- Idiots
32- Indifference
33- Not Now
34- Tomorrow
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘
A/N
35- Even If
36- Never
37- Don't
38- Talk About It
39- Overprotective
40- Killing Song
41- Everything
42- Everyday
43- People
44- Stiff and Dangerous
45-Obduracy
46- Damnification
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ’
47- Onomatepoeia
Extra One Shot!
49- Talking to Myself
50- Someone to Love
51- Anything Is Possible
A/N: IMPORTANT
52- Yellow Eyes
53- No
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ“
54- Okay
55- Justification
56- Unity
57- Steel
58- Tool Kit
59- Be Together
60- Even Darkness
61- Little Things
Midnight Sun One Shot
Midnight Sun One Shot #2
62- If's and When's
63- Eve
64- Very Close
65- Epilogue
A/N
Christmas Bonus!

48- Never Enough For You

14.5K 452 150
By poseyfilms

"All the shine of a thousand spotlights, all the stars we steal from the night sky, will never be enough."

-Loren Allord, The Greatest Showman

***

"Glimpse into the future?" 

 Courtney Swan grinned at her fiance as they slowly made their way down the aisle. This was all becoming real very fast, but Courtney didn't necessarily think that was a bad thing. "I like that." 

 Jasper sighed, relishing the feeling of bliss he got around the human girl. Warm skin, beating heart, she was beautiful, beautiful and alive. "I'll see you on the other side." 

 Courtney grinned as her sister walked down the aisle. very slowly, and very cautiously due to the heels Alice had forced her into. Charlie looked like he wanted to cry, but he caught the eye of the younger twin, who gave her a thumbs up. 

 His eyes couldn't leave the ring on her finger. Both of his girls were leaving. 

 Bella drifted off to her sister's side, who nudged her shoulder lightly. "Relax your face a bit, you like like you're gonna have a panic attack."

 Bella didn't respond, but did take a deep breath so her features visibly softened. Courtney patted her shoulder, "good job." 

 The reception flew by in a breeze. They said their vows, got the rings, kissed, and boom! Mister and Missus Bella Swan. 

 "A lot of people say having a twin is hard," Courtney began, at ease, smiling nonchalantly at everyone in the room. "And it is, especially if that twin is Bella-" 

 The girl herself chuckled, leaning her head into Edwards shoulder. 

 "-But hey, easy is boring." Courtney grinned, flashing a small wink to her fiance, who returned the gesture sheepishly. "And one of the perks of being a twin is that you automatically have a best friend for life. Bella was like that for me. We have always been really different, but we both know that we love each other. You've been with me since the beginning... I love you." 

 The crowd awwed as Bella did her best to hide her tears, of course, Courtney, being Courtney, had to add something to her speech to make it truly original. 

 "Edward if you hurt her I dropkick your sorry ass back to Alaska, thank you." 

 She scurried down from the platform, leaving the amused laughs of the guests behind her. 

  "I'm not good at speeches." Sadie began, obvious to everyone's externally impress at her vampire-glow up. "So just... don't do drugs, uh, have safe sex, and never strike a match in the middle of a dry area." 

 Courtney wiped away a fake tear, leaning into Jasper's side as he watched her with endearment. "Inspirational."

 "Hey-" Edward appeared next to the couple, his new wife on his arm. he grinned deviously at Courtney, who took a step back. "Yo, Sadie's speech was not my idea-" 

 "No, no," he waved his hand around, obviously one of the people who got amusement from Sadie's 'speech.' "I have something to show you guys." 

Courtney flashed her twin a confused look, earning a shrug in response. Neither of the Swan girls knew what was going on, and both of them were apprehensive about it. "Um, okay." 

 Edward grasped Courtney's elbow gently, leading the two away from the music. 

  "What have you got that has to be so far away?" Bella asked, a small smile dusting her face. Edward shrugged before responding, "just a little more private." 

 Neither of the girls were expecting Jacob Black to pop up in front of them. 

 Bella jumped, immediately running over to embrace their werewolf friend, while Courtney stood back, suddenly feeling very fourth-wheel-ish. 

 "Hey, I thought you were salty about the wedding." 

 To her surprise, Jacob smiled at the sarcastic, and slightly rude, comment from the brunette, instead, he sheepishly ruffled his hair. "I was, at first." 

 "Decided to show up?"  

 "yeah, I uh, didn't get the chance to claim my best-man suit." 

 A smile crossed Courtney's face, no matter how hard she tried to conceal it. "You look better in old sweatpants." 

 "I wish I could say the same to you." 

 The younger twin giggled, stepping forward to wrap her arms around Jacob's broad shoulders, not even caring that she knew she would smell terrible to the Cullen's. "I need to book a trip to the Rez, I haven't seen Paul since... yanno." 

 Jacobs smile faltered. He knew Paul was worried about Courtney, he was in Canada, not dead. They were all worried, and in all honesty, so was he. Even after seeing her here, alive, and better than ever. The pack had grown t be like her annoying big brothers, and she misses them all almost as much as they miss her. 

  'I'm sure he'd love that-" before Courtney could get her hopes up that Jacob had moved on, he turned to Bella and outstretched his hand. "Care to dance?" 

 "Good idea." Courtney stepped over to grab Edward's hand. "I still need a dance with the groom." 

 They went their separate ways, and even after they should have been out of earshot, Courtney and Edward were eager to hear what the young werewolf had to say. 

 "I know you won't hurt her," Courtney clarified as they swayed back and forth, Edward a million times more graceful than her. "I just needed to show my dad she was in good hands." 

 "I know." Edward smiled sheepishly, tapping her forehead with a freezing-cold finger. "Mind reader, 'member?" 

 "Excited for the honey-moon?" Courtney smirked at the expression on her male counterparts face. "Or are you still scared you'll hurt her." 

 "Well... Jasper didn't hurt you." 

 "Ugh," Courtney's face turned a bright red, and she shook her head slightly, "can we not talk about my sex life, we both know he can hear us." She turned to peer over her shoulder, clenching her teeth when she saw her fiance give the two an amused grin and a cheeky tip of an invisible cowboys hat. 

"That makes it more fun." Edward giggled like a little girl, making Courtney follow his lead. Their laughter was cut short however, when an outburst from Jacob cut into their conscious. Edward had completely forgotten to eavesdrop. 

"No you can't do this!" 

 Bella was tying in vain to remove her arm from his grasp, her eyes nervously looking out at the guests. "Jake-" 

 "Bella you can't!" 

 "Hey!" Courtney got to their side almost as fast as the vampire. She grabbed his hand and ripped it off of her sister's wrist. "Jake, calm down." 

 "No, he'll kill her!" 

 Sam Uley and Seth appeared behind him so suddenly Courtney didn't even see it happen. They rapidly tried to calm an erratic Jacob, while Courtney turned her sister. 

 "Uh, happy wedding day?" 

A/N: So sorry for this short and really bad chapter, but I have some good news! I got my puppy today! He is a black double-doodle and his name is Milo! 

 Also, Hamilton is coming out of Disney+ and I am so excited!  

 I had this idea based off of something I see all the time on Pinterest, and needed to share with you guys. 

 Sadie: Okay, from now on we will be using code-names, you may address me as "Eagle One." 

Sadie: Courtney code-name, "been there, done that." 

Sadie: Alice is "currently doing that.

Sadie: Rosalie is, "it happened once in a dream." 

Sadie: Embry code-name, "if I had to pick a dude." 

Sadie: Edward is... "Eagle Two." 

Edward: Oh thank God.

 I have an issue... thank you for reading though! 

 (Also, I see this thing of authors doing a face-reveal, and I wouldn't do that unless people really wanted it because I am #notcute.)

Any preferences for Courtney and Jasper's wedding?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

938K 35.1K 60
" ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ. " " ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ...
169K 8.7K 35
๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ. โ”‹ใ€ ๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„ ใ€‘- ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ โ˜๏ธ. *. โ‹† เฉˆโœฉโ€ง เณƒโ€โžท - - - ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ... she cann...
56.5K 1.3K 38
Iแ‘Ž แ—ฏแ•ผIแ‘•แ•ผ แ‘•แ—ฉแ–‡แ’ชIแ”•แ’ชE'แ”• แ—ฐแ—ฉTE แ‘•Oแ—ฐEแ”• แ—ทแ—ฉแ‘•K TO แ•ผIแ—ฐ .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. -- แ‘•แ—ฉแ–‡แ’ชIแ”•แ’ชE แ™ญ Oแ‘• -- -- แ‘ญOแ”•T-แ—ทแ–‡Eแ—ฉKIแ‘ŽG แ—ชแ—ฉแ—ฏแ‘Ž --
1.1M 29.6K 45
"๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ...๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ" ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข...