Purple || Taekook✓ [COMPLETED]

By KookiesQueen0

[Complete] What will happen when a forest officer accidentally find an old house deep in the forest? What wil... More

{1} Forest Officer
{2} Vampire
{3} First meeting
{4} Fake Reality
{5} Getting a view of new Era
{6} Life with Cute Dumbo
{7} College life for a Vampire
{8} Another Vampire?
{9} Some Revelations
{10}Beginning of Storm
{11} Confessions 💞
{12} Who is He?
{13} Trust shattered 💔
{14} Misunderstanding?
{15} I only belong to YOU
{16} Blood Lust
{17} A monster broke my heart
{18} Finding ways
{19} Meeting him again
{20} Secrets are going to be revealed
{21} The Last Prince
{22} Forgiven
{23} Punishment ( Slight M)
I Got TAGGED
{25} No Secret left
{24} Wanting more Answers
{26} Lost control
{27} Big mistake
{28} Make him listen you
{29} Make me Yours (M)
{31} Vision?
{32} Cliche things
{33} Vision comes true
{34} Year 1896?
{35} Vision of Death
{36} Chaos on Royals
{37} Love LOST
Epilogue
NEW BOOK
Gud news for Taekook suckers

{30} Aftercare Love

4.2K 205 30
By KookiesQueen0

Guess who's back👀

Taehyung's POV

09:00 AM ..

Clock strick...

The wall clock was the first thing that came into view when I opened my eyes. The second thing, was a sleeping beauty next to me.

He was sleeping so peacefully. His fluffy hair was sticking in all directions. He was completely buried in the blankets but I can still see some of my marks adoring his pale skin.

I can see a specific bite mark on his neck and the content feeling in me, both are telling me, I'm full and satisfied. Finally, I claimed my angel in every possible way I could have.

I was staring at him. He was looking so innocent despite our last night activities. I can still picture his face when he was reaching his climax, his voice laced with pure pleasure, his everything was just too much for me to handle.

I felt something stir beside me and when I looked, my baby was finally awake. He blinked his eyes cutely and I can't help but coo at his cuteness.

He rubbed his fists on his eyes and looked at me. I pecked on his forehead.

" Awake, hun?" I asked while combing his hair with my fingers.

"Not really" he mumbled quitely and snuggled more in my chest.

" Baby, it's already 9 o'clock, you don't wanna go to work?" I chuckled at his cuteness.

" I don't wanna, plus my ass doesn't allow it too." He whined and I laughed.

" Was I too rough baby?" I was still combing his hair, knowing it calms him.

" Really?!! Are you asking me if you were rough?!!
You literally broke me into shreds, you know. Uff, I can't even move a little without having pain in my legs." His sudden outbrust made me chuckle.

" Oh, Doll! I'm sorry ok!. I didn't mean to go that rough. Besides, prepare yourself for future cuz I pretty much like being rough." I smirked and can obviously see his flushed face.

" Hey Tae!"he put his head on my chest and intervened our hands.

" Yes, Hun?"

"Did you perhaps, noticed something last night."

" Like what?"

" Like, like anything unusual."

" When Angel?"

" Uh, when ,umm, when we were doing uh, that."

" Nope, why are you asking?"

" Nothing, it's nothing serious." He smiled and buried his face in my chest again.

"Hun, are you planning on sleeping whole day?" I asked while looking at his closed eyes and pouty lips.
" Uh,huhn!! I can't move and I don't wanna move. Please,, can we just cuddle today?" He hugged me more tightly and whined.

I just chuckled at his cute reaction.
" Ok, doll, as you say. But are you sure that you don't want to have breakfast?"

" Yup, positive. Besides I'm not feeling hungry though."

.... And with that said, our morning went on cuddling with each other.

By 02:00pm, kook finally decided,it's good to have a bath cuz he's feeling so sticky ( A/N:- and I bet u all know why😏)

Jungkook's POV

Eww!!

I never knew that making love can make you so sticky. Yuck!!
Woah! So after our heated session last night, I was too tired to even move so I thought it's best to sleep more than usual.

By now, I'm able to move a bit, of course not with the help of painkillers but with some kind of strength, I'm feeling lately.

I still have no idea about that hue in our room and Tae also haven't noticed it. So maybe I'm hallucinating.

I scrubbed myself while having all these thoughts. Uff! Finally I have finished this God knows how long bath.

When I was drying myself, I glanced at the mirror, at my reflection. I can't help but blush by seeing the current state of my body.

Bite marks of different sizes, some red, some turning into blue and purple adoring my whole body. A specific fang mark on the side of my neck showing that I'm claimed.

I smiled at this reflection when I noticed something in my smile. My canines are looking more sharper than before and they are looking pointed, just like Tae's ones.

I huffed, so this vampire thingy is already showing it's signs. But I still don't feel any blood thirst. Maybe, somethings are really different in ordinary and royal vampires.

Anyways, I dressed myself up and walked downstairs.

" You done, baby?" Tae was sitting in lounge when I entered there.

" Yup, what are you doing?" I sat next to him and hugged his side.

" Nothing special, just randomly surfing channels. Wanna eat something?" He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

" Yeah, but I'm not in mood of cooking. Umm, let's order something. Ok?"

"As you are easy hun, cuz I'm so full." He smirked

"Yah!! There's no need to remind me that ok!!" I blushed harder at his statement and he laughed. I'm always been a fan of his laugh,, his deep, velvety sound echoing in my ears make me feel weird sensations in my tummy.

" Ok" he said after his session ends.

Third person's POV

So, the whole afternoon spent with the giggles, laughs , soft whisperings and sweet words for each other.

Both of them were ecstatic, drowning in the high of a drug called Love. The sparkles in their eyes showing the affection they have for each other.

Taehyung, who is not a talkative, not a smiley person but today he felt like he has everything. He conquered the whole world, having the love of his life in his arms, it was the best feeling.

For Jungkook, nothing could be better than this moment he was sharing with the person who meant everything for him. The laughs, the sweet nothings are letting him feel a roller coaster ride of happiness.

It's now 08:00pm in the evening. Jungkook was feeling so tired though he actually did nothing that day.

" Tae~ can we just go to bed?" He pouts with a sleepy face.

" Sugar, I don't have a problem with it but I don't think you can handle me again in this condition of yours." Taehyung decided to tease his baby a little.

" Yah!! You pervert!! 24/7 horny shit!! How can you say that?!! Don't you know I'm still sore!! You! Urgh!! " As expected, Jungkook lashed out thinking Tae really meant what he said.

But his raged expressions morphed into confused ones when he saw Tae laughing hysterically.

"Oh God!!(Laughing) Doll, you really thought I'm gonna use my ways on you in this (laughing) condition of yours. Really?!!" Taehyung wiped his fake tears and stopped laughing.

It took a while for Jungkook to understand the trick Tae used on him and when he realized he was being fooled by him, a cushion hit Tae's face right in square.

" How dare you?!!!? How dare you to make fun of me?!! Hmm?!!!!!!" Even the animals near the cottage can hear his yelling right now.

" Sorry hun, let's go to bed." Taehyung hide his smile and picked Jungkook bridal style to their room, despite his protests of *he can walk on his own*.

When they both settled in their bed, Taehyung started moving his fingers in his doll's hair in a soothing manner. Jungkook closed his eyes and hummed in satisfaction.

" Tae..."

" Yes Angel"

" This all seems so beautiful. Like, we are in heaven. So surreal, right?"

" Right,Hun."

"But, there is this fear that this all will be vanished. I don't know but I can't help but this feeling in my gut that ,,that something bad is going to happen a-and it will take you away from me.

Tae , if something like that ever happens, I won't be able to live." Jungkook shut his eyes tightly so that his tears could not fall from his eyes.

Taehyung just keep on moving his fingers. He didn't reply or cut Jungkook while he was talking.

" The thing you need to worry about is this moment, hun. Our present! You can't do anything about past cuz it's a thing that's away from your present. You can't change it.

About future, there's no need to worry about it too. If you keep on worrying about something that you haven't seen or experienced. When it comes, we will see it and if there is anything bad, we both will face it no matter what. So please ok for now and let's cherish this moment. Yeah?" Taehyung's words really comforted him and he felt like the heavy feeling lifted off of his chest.

His tense posture relaxed. He felt a soft kiss planted on the top of his hair and slowly both love birds fell in to deep slumber.

....................

Author's note

👀
Knock knock
👀

Someone is here to meet her lovely and loyal and supportive readers. 🤗

Thank you so much for ur love and support. You guys stayed with me no matter what.

I just can't explain my gratitude in words but yeah ..I'm honored.

Thank u so much for 38K reads and 2.18k votes and lots and lots of ur lovely and encouraging comments.

You guys give me the motivation to write this book.

Hope u enjoyed the fluff chapter.
Voice out ur thoughts about this chapter.
Do vote comment and share this book 💜

Till next update bye bye 💞💝💖💞💕💖💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 3K 43
The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways with a cute fluffy creature whose identity...
210K 6.1K 28
○Word Count: 30k○ ●Jungkook, an eighteen-year-old college student, one day woke to find that he was now a vampire. Cue the panic and denial. Taken in...
405K 20.1K 84
( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in love with a boy...unknown boy , who he rand...
26K 1.4K 18
Taehyung is back in town and in his hunted house he give his Heart to jungkook. which is actually jungkook's. What will happen when tae finds out the...