Rebirth as the General's Wife

By amui314

[Chen Ju Fen] The chrysanthemum fragrant blooms at dawn. At the age of 22, she died by the hands of her so-c... More

Copyright & Plagiarism
1: Regrets
2: A Second Chance
3: Engaged
4: Exchanging Jades
5: To See, To Blind
6: Planting the First Seed
7: Irritating Man
8: Unexpected Encounter
9: Summer's Day
10: The Fall Festival
11: The Winter Banquet
12: The Black Zither's Tune
13: A Pleasant Surprise
14: The Melody of a Crystal Charm
15: Exchanging Vows
16: The Xia Newlyweds
17: The Dread of A Withdrawal
18: Exchanging Letters
19: I Cannot, I Cannot
20: Husband Has Returned
21: Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
22: Chaos in Action
23: The Chrysanthemum Trail
24: The March to the Imperial Courts
25: The Fox in Disguise of a Snow Rabbit
26: The Act of Charity
27: Spending Time with a Sweet Talker
28: Bearing One's Heart on the Sleeves
29: Exchanging Hearts
30: Zhao Bai Lan's Confession
31: Spoiling Jufen With Food
32: The Fall of Gu Meiyue
33: The Last Thunder Strikes
34: Southern Problems
35: The Act of Love
36: Killing Two Birds with One Stone
37: Simply A Play
38: Unmasking Ye Feng
39: Pushing the Waves and Pulling the Strings
40: Finally.
Bonus Chapter + Epilogue
Update!! [part 2]

Upcoming plans + cover!!

63.9K 1.3K 194
By amui314

Hello sunshines/lightbulbs/rays of lighting ball..? uwu !!

So after some careful thinking, I'm planning to publish this novel as an ebook and sell it digitally. Of course, it will remain free on Wattpad as the OG (ง'̀-'́)ง the original.

However, I am going through heavy editing and revisions in the final version. I'm taking in all of your comments and suggestions about wordings, phrases, plots, etc. and applying them into the final edit. I don't really know where to start but I was looking into Payhip.com?

Let me know if there's some good publishing websites (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ or advice in general aha!

As for physical copies, I haven't thought that far yet. Maybe someday I'll make that available. I don't know. I'm just trying to find multiple ways to financially support myself and my mom.

Since I'm lazy and don't want to hunt down the artist that drew the picture that I used as a cover and ask for permission to use it, I decided to draw my own cover LMAOOO—- i know, isn't that considered to be more work?

A lot of you don't know this but I am an artist/illustrator as well haha. I'm new to digital painting so please go easy on my average skills. SO I CLAIM THIS ARTWORK AS MY OWN AND GIVE MYSELF PERMISSION TO USE LOL.

If you look close enough, you can find my signature uwu. I don't share my artwork often, especially on my instagram, and I hog them to be honest—— BUT NOT ANYMORE. This year I'm planning to expand my portfolio and be free from my fear of plagiarism!! And yes I have alter egos/pen names as a writer (Sunny) and as an artist (Luna).

I will be changing the cover picture for this novel on this app soon! Hopefully you guys like it <33 love you guys so so so much

Also sorry for the late updates on CFF and dragging DP release date for so long. I'm so busy and caught up with personal issues.

How are you guys? Especially with the pandemic going on? Safe? Healthy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 95.6K 187
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
198K 4.4K 37
"The girl will be the downfall of our world if he gets his hands on her." Malina Donovan is a powerful witch, for she was taught the dark arts at a...
2.4M 201K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2.8M 40.4K 65
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...