The fat unwanted mate (englis...

By MandyMink

⚠️Before you read!⚠️ I wrote this a long time ago, and I'm trying to rewrite it. But unfortunately, I'm exper... More

Prologue(edited)
Chapter 1(edited)
Chapter 2 (edited)
Chapter 3 (edited)
Chapter 4 (edited)
Chapter 5 (edited)
Chapter 6 (edited)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (edited)
Chapter 9 (edited)
Chapter 10 (edited)
Chapter 11 (edited)
Chapter 12 (edited)
Chapter 13 (edited)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 The wedding
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Last chapter!

Chapter 20

4.6K 112 3
By MandyMink

We let go of each other and see that John and Adam are looking uncomfortable at Diana. Of course, they don't know her yet. I walk over to them and introduce them to Diana. "I am Diana, Ash's mate" she introduces herself. They relax a little.

"Follow me!" I shout to the pack. I walk to the door and the pack follows me. "Where are we going go to Luna? "A little girl with blond hair asks me. I'm still not used to being Luna in the future." Home "I answer her." Yeah! "she shouts cheerfully. I chuckle and walk to the door leading out. I just want to mind link Elijah when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I can tell from the tingling that it's Elijah. "Hey" I say to him. "Hey" he answers. "Where are we going to take them? " " Back to the pack. "He nods and transforms. I transform too and the whole pack imitates me. I walk through the door and start running softly.
I turn around and see that the children, who have not yet been transformed, because you can only transform at the age of 16, are on their parents' backs. I turn around and start to run faster and faster. Back to the pack.

About an hour later we arrive at a lake. I stop and gesture that they can take a 5 minute break. We ran for an hour and didn't stop anywhere. The pack members lie down or drink some water. I also take some water myself. "You will be a great Luna" I suddenly hear in my head. I know it's Elijah because I recognize his voice. Fortunately, I was not in my human form, otherwise I would have blushed. "Thanks," I say back. I look around and see that everyone is rested. I whine as a sign that we are going on again. Another half hour walk. The children return to their parents' backs. I am still waiting for the last children when I suddenly feel a small hand on my fur. I turn my head and see that it is the girl with the blonde hair.  "Luna, can I sit on your back?" She asks. I nod and lie down so she can get on. She grabs my coat so she has a grip. I'm going to run a little softer so she doesn't fall. On to the pack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
3.4M 87.8K 50
[WARNING:Needs Major Editing & has harsh materials that some readers may find disturbing, so read at your own risk.] [A werewolf story] It all begin...
63.8K 1.5K 23
Reyna Maree is an abused girl who has a rough life. So when her mate rejects her, she is pushed to her limit. So she runs away and finds a new pack...
462K 16.6K 19
When your mate rejects you, five years is all you have to find your second chance or you die. When Lilly is rejected on her 17th birthday she makes t...