๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ ( BEASTARS...

By INVCORP

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ |โ ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ž๐™› ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™๐™‰๐™... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐๐ง๐€
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“

10.2K 509 212
By INVCORP

Manga Spoilers

Also sorry for the super late update, if you read my announcements you'll know why.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"Kid, what do you know about humans"

"T-They're omnivores"

They had only just begun and the panda already wanted to take back his words. It always hit him hard when he had to realized just how sheltered some kids were. Lacking knowledge that everyone should be taught in their lifetime. Not just for themselves but for others as well.

"Humans are a rarity now a days. They stay in their own secluded group wherever they can find. Almost never coming out into public with creatures like us and do you know why?"

With a simple shake of his head Gouhin groaned. He was going to have to start from the beginning if he wanted anything to hit this male's head. But he did notice a shine to his eyes when he spoke about humans. Making the panda only wonder what his relationship with the certain female was.

"B-Because of the black market?"

"That's part of it kid, but do you know how valuable humans are nowadays? There are so many 'studies'-"

The word alone was enough to make the wolf sit up straighter. To think some would be so cruel as to do these 'studies' on another living being. No matter how different they are the boy found it horrid, though there was nothing he could do about it. This was just another part of reality he would eventually need to accept.

And yet, he found himself doing anything but that. Deciding to instead want to change this set out action the world had taken upon itself. Feeling as if, even if it wasn't possible, he should try to do anything he could to stop this. Anything he could to make sure that no human lives would be in danger. Then again this would all draw back to [F/n], something he had spoken to the Panda only briefly about.

"Kid, you listenin-"

"How can I stop them?"

The older male simply stared at the younger after his words. The way his ears perked up and his tail stilled made the male increasingly worried about the relation to the human. This sudden urge and want that seemed to spring into the wolf's mannerisms was a bit of a take back. Although it wasn't anything that was going to stop him from pushing forward in what he was aiming to do.

"What's your relation to this human"

Such simply and light words seemed to hang heavily on the carnivore. His tail flicking from side to side, which didn't go unnoticed by the black and white furred beast, as he tried to think of an answer that would please him.

'I like her- no, he wouldn't like that. Friend? but what if...what if that's too much. Should I even say I know her more than just a simply hi in the hallway?'

"Prey"

Legosi's head snapped up at the darkness in the Panda's tone. His teeth looked as if they were grinding together as they stared at his form. This was a situation that the wolf could definitely say, if looks killed he would be far gone at this point.

All the while Gouhin felt a few emotions run through his body. To think that a wolf would be chasing after a human as prey. Where as most would take it as an opportunity to get money while some would do the same as he. Not knowing the truth behind the male's emotions for the [h/c] haired girl. 

It was as if the lanky male's heart was trying to speak for him. His head yelled at him second after passing second to tell him that he was wrong. There was no way that he only felt this way about [F/n] because of some stupid instinct. What he felt was deeper than that, at least, that's what he liked to believe anyway.

"No, it's not like that-"

"Then what? A friend? Do you believe that you're capable of doing that?"

"I...I love her"

It seemed as if Gouhin had another burst of energy seeing how fast he stood up. A small twitch of his hand told Legosi more than enough about how he was feeling. Making the grey wolf second guess himself as to if he should've said something in the first place.

But, the words that the panda used instead just didn't sit right with him. It felt as if someone was hitting him repeatedly, stabbing even, not that he knew what that felt like. He couldn't sit there idly while another person assumed such things. Especially after claiming he had passed out in the black market from eating meat. It was clear he already didn't trust him enough let alone thinking he was after a human.

"I'm only tell you this once,"

Pausing the Panda moved closer to Legosi. His hand coming up to the male's collar and pulling on it roughly. Not uttering another word until he was sure the wolf had his eyes on him and him alone. Wanting this words to do more than stick to the male.

"As you are now, it may be hard to realize, but there's a BIG difference between love and instincts. What you see as this so called 'love' is just your body getting you attached to something you desire. The only problem is you don't desire her for love instead you desire her for her fle-"

"No!"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

She let out breath after breath. The familiar and bile taste was stinging not only her mouth but her throat as well. Everything she had eaten earlier that day got spewed out across the floor. Some still dripping from her mouth but she didn't have the strength to try and wipe it away.

Instead she opted to lean into the touch of said beast rubbing her back. Crouching down beside her as she got the rest of her stomach contents out. The smell of iron reeked through the alley that both of them had resided in for the past few minutes.

"You're lucky."

The voice called, giving her a few more pats before standing back up. [F/n] stared at the ground, making sure to look away from her puke, and tried to block out the noise. Another loud 'bang' rang through the desolate area.

In fact, for the past few minutes that was all that she was able to hear. The loudness of a gun followed by the distinct sound of a body dropping beside of the object. Sucking the life out of the poor creatures that it had been pointed at.

"You look young. You go to Cherryton High?"

"Y...Yes, I do"

"And just why..."

Without so much as a warning another bang echoed. The suddenness of it scaring the already frightened girl. It taking the last of her energy to hold herself up enough to not fall into her own spew if she hadn't.

"Are you in the black market? Do you realize how dangerous this is?"

"I didn't mean to. I just...my friends were...with a herbivore and I-" 

Cutting the girl off the taller male walked back up to her. Clearly being able to see the panic in her eyes as she relived the moments of her life. None of what happened truly hitting her up until now. She was lost within the walls of a horrid place. Confined and only alive because she had been found by someone that, she hoped, was on her side.

Thankfully for her instead of feeling a gun to her hand she felt fur on her skin. The arms moving around her body to hoist her up in a bridal style position. This giving the girl a look at the beasts face that had been 'helping' her. 

"Fuck you..."

[F/n] snapped her head in the direction of the voice. Seeing it had only been one of the beasts that this man had shot. His hand clutched near his heart, where the human assumed he was shot, as he narrowed his eyes fiercely at the male holding her.

"B-Black devil"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"You seem sure about this being a romantic feeling you have billowing inside of you."

Gouhin noted. Having to watch each and every time the male suddenly spoke out and very loudly at that. Seeming as if he was speaking before thinking whenever the panda even tried to speak about him and the girl together in a bad light.

Prey and hunter, he'd stand up and yell. Simply friends, Legosi would speak about how he wanted to be more than that. Total strangers, the wolf would give the poor older male each little detail that he knew about her. Everything that she had told him about herself in the time that they had alone together.

"Fine, if that's what you think"

He gave in, walking around the carnivore who was standing up. Waiting for when he'd finally get the 'ok' to leave in search for the girl they had been talking about. Of course he wasn't going to let him go just yet. Having to fish something out of his drawers first.

"Then take this"

Holding his hands open he waited until said object was thrown at him. Landing in his hands the male's eyes went down to the content. A simple magazine was placed in his hands but it was so much more than that. Image's of humans were held inside some in very 'sexual' poses.

Though the male did note the small blurs here and there that were on the pages. Something that he had continued to notice through the whole book. It seemed as if it was on every page as well. And, as if eyeing what the wolf was looking at, the panda spoke up.

"There aren't any authentic Human porn magazines. So based on previous knowledge of them people will edit and change them to fit what the species looks like"

"W-Why would you...t-this is"

Legosi could feel his heart beating out of control. Even if this was all fake content inside his mind couldn't help but put the [h/c] haired girl in their places. Her body in each and every position with the little or even no clothing that was on her body.

He found himself quickly closing the magazine as to not being able to take the feeling that it invoked inside of him. The way he became so out of breath in less than a second from just looking at the pages alone.

"That'll help you realize if you're huntin' her. Or if you just have a fetish"

"A-A fetish- I...I don't-"

"Are you gonna keep talking to me about this,"

Moving around the room Gouhin made his way to the door. His hand moving to push the door open to reveal the outside world to Legosi. Reminding him that he wasn't in any sort of lucid dream and that this was really happening.

[F/n] was really somewhere out there all by herself and he was still standing there. A point that, unbeknownst to him, the panda was about to make.

"Or are you gonna go find that girl?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 1.8K 13
Louis decides to visit Legosi at his apartment. What happens when he's forced to spend the night? Tried to stay as close to the canon as possible. If...
1M 44.3K 80
When you tradgically die in an attempt to save a stranger and suddenly wake up very much alive in a world full of anthropromorphic animals, your life...
133 3 4
This is my very first fanfiction that I've ever posted and it is a beastars fanfiction with my own original characters. Also it is an entirely differ...
20.1K 679 9
-I am currently rewriting this book rn this one will no longer be updated- "แด›สœษชs แดกแด€s แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด›... แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช แด…ษชsแด„แดแด แด‡ส€แด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ sแดแด€สŸสŸ ส€แด€ส™ส™ษชแด›, แด€ษดแด… แดส ษชษดsแด›ษชษดแด„...