Unexpected

By the_impssible_girl

Victoria Stilinski never knew that her long time crush would even look at her let alone hook up with her. Jus... More

New Version
Unexpected Cast
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
Part 2 Aesthetic
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
Questions?
THIRTY-ONE
Short Q&A
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY-ONE
Cover Contest
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
Cover Contest Results
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
Part 3 Aesthetic
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3

FORTY

3.7K 96 8
By the_impssible_girl

Chapter Forty
Without You

"You have to let me see him." I demanded, my eyes glaring at the woman behind the counter. She tilted her head with a sigh, "it's a 72 hour--" I cut her off, "I don't care about your 72 hour bullshit, I need to see my brother right now."

The woman sighed, "fine," she shoved forward a plastic container, "empty your pockets." I quickly emptied all my belongings, not missing how she mumbled beneath her breath, "I don't get paid enough for this job."

I was in a dark courtyard, the only light being that of the moon. I slowly stepped forward, unsure of what was happening around me or where I was. Snow covered the ground and I frowned, it didn't snow in Beacon Hills. 

"Please..." I turned in the direction of my voice. I sounded so sad and heartbroken, defeated. A gasp fell from my lips as I took in the vision in front of me. It was me and Stiles. His eyes were dark with bags from lack of sleep and that terrifying look of hate and anger lingered in his dark eyes. 

I was holding a gun, aiming it directly at my brother's chest. "Please do, don't make me do this, Stiles." My arms were shaking, along with the gun. Stiles stepped toward me, a dark smile on his lips as he did so. "What are you going to do, shoot me?" 

"Please, Stiles." The other me pleaded. "I'm gonna kill you, Victoria. But, don't worry, I'll make it quick." The evil version of Stiles began walking toward the other me quickly. I brought my own hand out to try and stop Stiles but it was too late as a loud gunshot rang in my ears. Oh my god...

I sat at one of the metal tables, across from Stiles, a worried look in my eyes as I glanced around us. Everyone was wearing the same pair of grey pajamas. I looked over my brother's tired eyes, a painful ache in my heart as I thought back to my vision. 

Neither one of us spoke, I think he was shocked to see me, if I'm being honest. I wet my lips after looking around the too-white room, everything was white besides for the doors and it wasn't even a clean white, it was dirty and... weird. 

"How are you feeling?" I tried to meet Stiles' eyes but, I couldn't. Every time I looked at him, I was reminded of the gunshot I fired at his chest. I instead looked down to my belly that stuck out, I rubbed over the bump absentmindedly. 

Stiles sighed, "tired. I still haven't been sleeping. I can't sleep or the nogitsune will take over... and there's something going on here, Tori. I know it." He leaned forward on the table and I felt my eyes snap toward his, the ache growing in my chest. 

"Stiles, maybe you just haven't gotten used to being here yet? You've always been weird with new places." I suggested, unsure of my own words. I didn't know if I was talking to the nogitsune or my brother. "No, something's going on. I've seen things... heard things-"

My voice cut over his without thinking, tears began burning in my eyes. "Stiles! I need you to get better, okay? If Scott and the other's can't figure this out... I just need you to get better. I can't, I can't do this without you." 

Stiles reached over the table to grab my hand, "you'll figure it out." I shook my head, "what if we don't?" Rather than answering my question, Stiles changed the topic. "What are you doing here, anyways? Aren't I on 72 hour watch?" 

I gasped awake from my vision, my hand was tightly grabbing onto Scott's arm. "Tori, what did you see?" I felt a sudden wave of absolute nausea roll over me and I was quickly jumping up from Scott's bed and running for the toilet. 

How could I do that? I shot my brother. My own flesh and blood, the one person who has stood by me through everything. How could I kill him... give up on him like that? I emptied the contents of my stomach, groaning in discomfort. 

Scott held my hair back while rubbing up and down my spine, trying to soothe me. It didn't work. I shot him. I shot Stiles. I gagged again, but instead of puking, a dry sob left my body. I shook my head, "I, I need to see Stiles..."  

"I had a vision, Stiles... and I can't let it come true." I swallowed thickly, breaking eye contact with my brother. Stiles gave my hand a squeeze before bringing his hands back to himself. "I'm going to do some inside research. We'll figure out how to fix this, Victoria." 

I sent him a teary glare, "we better. We have to stick with the plan, remember?" I rose a brow, referring to the grand college plan Stiles and Scott made when we were nine. The boys were gonna get an apartment and go to schools in the same are. Eventually I was added into the plan, once Stiles got over the fact that girls are gross. 

Stiles smiled before standing from the table, "we will. Now go home, you're still supposed to be on bed rest and I have a plan to get back to." I nodded, following suit. I looked over my twin brother, wanting to cry again as the gunshot echoed in my ears. 

I pulled Stiles into a tight hug, "I'm so sorry, Stiles." I buried my face into his shoulder, an unfamiliar scent mixed with his usual scent of peppermint. Stiles rubbed the back of my head, pressing a kiss to my temple. "It's okay, Tori." 

"No, no... it's not. I love you," I whispered, trying not to sob in front of him. He has his own problems to deal with, not my vision that could or could not come true. "I love you too." 

"I'm at the station right now dropping off Stiles' Jeep," I opened the door, my phone pressed to my ear and the jeep's keys in my other hand. "Can you come get me? We still have awhile until tonight." 

I waved at a few deputies on my way to my dad's office, not bothered by the way their eyes lingered on my stomach. I had given up on hiding it anymore, I was tired of looking frumpy with hoodies and sweatpants every day. I wanted to dress cute and feel good about myself. So that's what I'm doing now. 

"Yeah, I'm on my way now. How was your visit with Stiles? We didn't really get to talk about it before you left."  I let out a sigh at Scott's question, stopping in front of my dad's door. "It was... good to see him. I'll tell you about it when you get her. Drive safe, I love you." "Okay, I love you too." 

I hung up the phone, tucking it into the pack pocket of my maternity pants, before turning the nob to my dad's office. I hadn't actually seen my dad, except to get Stiles' jeep, since the night we dropped Stiles at Eichen House. 

"Hey dad." I smiled, dropping the keys onto his desk. He set down his paperwork, giving me his undivided attention. "Hey, sweetie. How was your brother?" I watched as his brows knit together and a slight frown pulled on his lips. 

I wet my lips, turning to walk toward the bookcase. I ran my finger over the shelf as I spoke, "he's good." I shook my head, dropping my hand and turning to him, "dad, the vision I had..." My dad held up a hand, "wait, you still haven't described to me why you have visions?" 

With a quick breath, I knitted my hands together in front of me, "okay, basically I get snippets of people's futures, my future sometimes. It used to be really bad nightmares, do you remember when I was getting those?" I asked, he nodded. "But then, they started happening during the day. I'm called a Seer." 

My dad leaned back in his chair, letting out a breath he'd been holding before running his hand down his face. "Okay, why not." I scrunched my eyebrows, trying to think of a way to prove it. My eyes widened, "I know what happened in the cellar with you, Mr. Argent, and Melissa. You told them about the night mom died, how you came to the hospital late... I saw it." 

His eyes locked in mine, the pale blue eyes that neither me or my brother inherited, he was confused and remembering. I could see it in his eyes. "I believe you, Victoria." I smiled slightly, breaking eye contact to look down at the floor. 

"I had a bad vision today... it was me and Stiles, or it was the nogitsune controlling him, but it was still Stiles, dad." I could feel my tears building again at the mere thought of my vision coming true. I brought a hand up to my mouth and shook my head, "oh god..." 

How could I shoot my brother? Self defense or not, he's my other half. Why did I have to be a seer, why couldn't someone else be stuck with this stupid gift. I might kill my brother, and now I have to live with that possibility util I eventually have to live with the reality. No. I won't do it. 

I can't let myself kill him, no matter what. I won't let my brother die, especially not at my own hands. I wouldn't be able to live if I knew that I took his life away. I don't want to know what a life looks like without my brother. 

My dad scooted out his chair and came around the desk to rub my back gently, "it's okay, you can tell me." I sniffled, nodding my head. He says that now, but once he hears what I saw... he'll think I'll actually do it. 

"In the vision... Stiles- the nogitsune, was saying how he'd kill me and make it quick because I'm his sister." I swallowed thickly, my eyes focusing on the carpeting in my dad's office, the off brown color was extremely plain, but it was just a sheriffs station... its not like it was gonna be in better homes and garden. 

I shook my head, " I had a... gun," his hand stiffened on my back for a moment, but he went back to soothing me like nothing had happened. Like he hadn't flinched in fear of what I was telling him. "I shot my own brother." 

Scott couldn't have picked a better time to walk in, his brows drawn together. "You shoot Stiles?" The question rolled from his mouth like the words were never meant to fit together. Hearing them aloud sounded ludicrous, an impossibility so funny that it'd even be considered. 

But its what I saw and I can't take that back. "I don't, I don't... Scott. I could never shoot my brother, I know that but, my vision... was so," I paused trying to think of the right word to describe how horrible it was to hear that gun go off. "Horrendous. I feel sick at just the thought that it might happen." 

My dad looked between Scott and I, "how accurate are these visions of yours?" I shrugged, shaking my head. Scott sighed, breaking eye contact with me, "she's never been wrong before." I glared at the side of his head, "Deaton said they're not always a hundred percent, that they can be wrong because the future is fluid." 

"I'm not going to kill my brother. I don't even own a gun!" I threw my arms open for emphasis. Looking between the two men, I dropped my arms and sighed, shaking my head. "I can't kill him..." I whispered, "he's my brother, my best friend... I can't kill him.

A/N: This episode is SO close to being over, I literally only have one more part to write for it and then there's only four more episodes in this season... I am not looking forward to the end of this season. :( 

Anyways, I did hope on updating like 4 chapters today but, I just realized it's July 4th and my parents expect me to socialize so.. I'm not sure how much I'll update, but I'll try to post a few chapters today. 

I hope you guys liked this chapter, it was sort of a filler if I'm being honest, since like nothing happens with the pack in this episode and it's all focused around Stiles in Eichen House up until the big fight scene.

Please vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter. Until next time-- XO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 498 38
【Book One ----- Season One】COMPLETED In which a young girl falls in love with a boy, who loves someone else while trying to figure out the dangerous...
8.2K 229 10
ππ‹π€π‚πŠ ππ‹πŽπŽπƒ ❝In which Allison's sister is thrown into the chaos her friends created.❞ *SLOW UPDATES* Teen Wolf Fanfic Stiles Stilinski x Fe...
8.8K 480 29
"It's not a date!" Lydia protested for the fifth time as she drove herself, Diana and Allison over to the mall where she had managed to get each of t...
22.3K 699 79
I've got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be Look, girls are nice, once or twice Till I fin...