Way To Destruction

By readerknkn

I, Triana Hamilton, Daughter of the duke.Have somehow regained some strange memories of a past life. It seems... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12

Part 11

3.2K 134 51
By readerknkn

It had been a week since i had discovered my new slightly weird addiction... which is not good because if i were to be caught reading such kind of thing considering my position

Forgive me, Father...

Well, even with that new slight obssesion on that kind of genre... I am still proud of myself of still being able to do well on the early test of ours.

And that is coming from someone who was in a total different world than this. I must say though, it is actually interesting to learn about a new world's history, despite it being almost like a fairytale on a children's book.

Now, goes on for my new obstacle....

which is the acquiantance party.
Where i would be supposedly going out of my way just to have the honor of having the first dance of his highness.

which, of course won't happen because of Amelia.
though, i admit i am starting to get a bit worried for her as she had been charging forward recklessly to the capture targets like a little girl cutting in line for her favorite candy.

I'm beginning to think if i should at least aid her on this as she is the one who will be the final judge on my downfall.
sigh
though that is only easier said than done.

as of the moment i'm still dealing with this obsess admirer of mine. It is quite canon on the game that Isaac had always admired the one and only daughter of the duke since they first met, though it is actually more like "love at first sight" for it.

though, i must admit i had always doubted the word for it and believed for it to be simply impossible to fall in love with someone you just met, though i guess this is living proof then.

hmm..
right now i am currently on a small yet comfortable corner on library, but speak of the devil...
The so-called devil that is currently has his back facing me while pretending to be focus on the book on the shelf and on the one he is currently holding.

i notice this only because it was already getting weird for all the glances he keep throwing at me.

i already dealt with him one time..
but how should i now...?

should i threathen him perhaps.?
tempting but no... for now..

hmm, should i just perhaps pretend he's not there , no that plan already faile for a while now...

right, i guess there is no choice then.
After all , i am more than irritated already for this kind of stubborness though it can admirable for some maidens, but i guess it cannot be help then.

i straighten my back and called out to him.
"Sir Isaac?"  With my sudden voice ringing out, i saw him stiffened for a sec before looking me.

i gave him a big welcoming smile i could manage
"Won't you get tired standing up over there? Why won't you take a sit?" i gestured on the availabe sit infront me.

"I..um.. Please pardon me then."he said while heading straight for the gestured sit.

Wooow.. i guess they don't call you blunt for nothing then, literally saying that i quite expect you to refuse for a sec but i guess that won't happen..

right, let's get back at you then.

"It's quite the lovely afternoon today, isn't it?"i said as i look out the window beside us.

"Indeed it is, My Lady"

"Well then, It has been a while now since our last conversation." i said as i pick up my book again.
And i am fully aware that he know what i meant by our last one, though i'm pretty sure intimidating him won't do a single thing for how mentally strong will he is.

"Well, Sir Isaac. How have you been this past few weeks?"

"I have been well, My Lady Triana, Thank you for asking"he said while giving me a warm genuine smile.

...
Huh.. judging from the way he answer, it felt like he was glad that i asked about his well-being.

"I see then, That's nice to hear" i said giving him a small smile.. In any case i need to figure out how to resolve this following case between us.

So forgive my rudeness then, but let's cut to the chase.

"Sir Isaac.. I need to talk to you about something"
i said while putting my book down and to look straight at him, though i'm completely surprise to find him looking straight at me already.

"Anything for you, My Lady"he said with such straight face.

...
I must admit...this is my first time encountering someone so blunt like this... he seems a bit different to our first encounter...
...a bit only though.
right... i should take this oppurtunity to have him answer some questions.

"Sir Isaac. Are you perhaps aware that whenever i seem to go somewhere, i would always find you at there." i said

"I know for a fact that is no mere coincidence."

"I'm fully aware of it, My Lady Triana.. But call me delusional for it but i have a feeling that it is fate."

"Fate?" i raised an eyebrow

"Yes, Fate. It might be unbelievable but i seem to just know where you would be headed next."

hm? seem to just know?
from the way he said it, he doesn't sound like he's lying. Though i'm still at lost for what he said.

"What do you mean by that, Sir Isaac?" i ask

"Well.. I'm not sure how to explain it, but i just seem to unconsciously go where you would go next..yet i did said unconsciously but i have a small feeling that i also am fully aware of it."

uh? I'm not quite sure i could get any of that... though there is something i could understand is that he seems to be following the script of the story as the henchmen of the villainess daughter.

yet, he did said he was also aware of doing it, so i guess it wasn't completely against his will as i always caught him staring holes at me on every occasion.

"Oh, is that so...?" i said with a confuse presenting smile.

in any case, it seems like the director of this story is practically telling me to stick to the storyline.

"I am fully aware to seem like a stalker of yours, My lady. But please forgive me for making you uncomfortable for it" he said while lowering his head to me. 

"I would respectfully accept any kind of punishment from you"

Sir Isaac... you are admirable but don't arrow my conscience now... i guess i'm also to blame for it as i did took it a bit too far on the threaths before...
well that was my bad...

well time to follow the rules then.

"Sir Isaac, Please raise your head. It was nothing serious at all-"

"No, My lady Triana! My kind of behaviour should not be forgiven.. I must have made you really comfortable for it." he said 

I quite understand that though but i don't think i can blame you for it as you were like in some sort of spell following a script.

sigh

i put my hand on his shaking one on the table for reassurance, i'm fully aware that i should never initiate physical contact with someone of the opposite sex considering we aren't even betrothed.

but right now i need to calm him down.
and i am quite thankful for this corner that has no other people than us, so this should save us from any kind of rumors between our houses.

He seems quite shocked at my sudden gesture but it's understanble.
but even with wide eyes he seems to appreciate it.

i simply gave him a small smile for reassurance.

"As i said, there's nothing for you to worry about. So your forgiven"

"But.. Pardon my rudeness, My Lady Triana.. But your simply just going to forgive me just like that?"

"I understand your complexion, but how about this then.." i said as i removed my hand from his and pretend not to see it try to reach mine again.

"How about you become my eyes? my ears? or simply speaking..."i gave a small smile

"I want you to become my body."

at that said.. i realise what i meant voice out just simply came out wrong.
Soon after that he's eyes widen and  he's cheek begin to turn red.

"B-Body?! M-My L-Lady-y.. I-i d-didn't k-know your l-l-like-" he stuttered on almost every sentence.
this is my first time seeing a boy so flusttered in person, though he sound like a character from that novel i'm currently reading while their doin-

No

This is not the time for thats.

At any case i need to clear this up, before i get seen like a perverted daughter of his grace.

I raised my hand and immedialely denied on what he is reffering to.
"No, It is not what you think. It is very not like that" i said bluntly with my best selling cold smile.

"What i meant was, i want you just be my look out" i simply stated. "This way you can atone for your sin." i said jokingly, hoping to erase the tension on him.

"O-Oh.. So that's what you meant, then"

"Yes, That is what i simply meant"
Though why do you sound slighty dissapointed at that?

hmm

"Sir Isaac? Were you perhaps expecting something different? hmm?"i asked while giving a innocent smile.

"N-No!.. It's was o-only a m-misunders-stan-"
i couldn't help but laugh a bit at his flusttered self , for someone who was literally blunt a few momment ago...

then again, i think this was the first time i laugh at since being reborn in this world.

strange...
"M-My Lady?"
I quicky erase all thoughts and present a smile that only introduce the one and only daugjter of the duke.

"I'm only playing with you for a bit, Though let's be serious. i am fully aware that you have overheard my conversation with a particular someone."

"...I confess, i did overheard some part of your conversation. please forgive my rudeness at that time." he said while puting his hand on his chest.

Well it's great to know to have him be formal again.

"Though.. I swear not to say anything on your converstation as it indeed seems bit strange talk, so i will respect both your privacy and not ask any of it."

"Yes,well i thank tou for understanding that."

"But, pardon me My Lady Triana. 
Am i supposedly be your "body" on this particular someone?"

"Well, My My!Your pretty quick to catch on Sir Isaac That was quite unexpected" i said to him
Though it is true, it will save me the trouble to explain things to him.

i guess this is the exact reason why he was the villainess daughter's henchmen.

he's a special pawn.

"Yes, well i plan to be someone useful." he said with eyes full of determination.

"Well, if that's the case.. then let this be out small informal agreement then."

"... please excuse my rudeness for this, then My Lady Triana."then unexpectedly he stood up and bent on one knee taking my hand with him.

"My Lady Triana... Then please accept my services to you as my way of atoning my sins." He said looking at me with his eyes that was fully serious.

"I shall become your body."

Then that settles it, then.
though i will make sure you won't get dragged down on my yet to be decided downfall.
in any case, i also need to make sure to not have this story change.

but till then you shall be my special pawn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 25.7K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
289K 24.3K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2.7M 180K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...