[̲̅C̲̅] [̲̅R̲̅] [̲̅U̲̅] [̲̅C̲...

By moonriverxx

"I'm tired of saving everyone! When is someone going to save me?" "I'm trying," ______________________ ... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six

Chapter Six

408 15 0
By moonriverxx

April 2020

  In a cloud of black smoke, she appeared. His heart nearly dropped to his stomach. He knew he should have protected his mind better, it was something his mother always told him to practice. He never thought he would have to go through with it. Voldemort being gone meant that he shouldn't have to protect his mind anymore.

"Go back!" He yelled before being silenced with a silencing spell. The binding spell that was being used to keep him in place grew tighter as he took a step forward. He was knocked off of his feet and felt like he was being suffocated. He heard her yell and knew they had got to her.

  She was so strong but he didn't know if she was strong enough to survive this. The evil crackle rang throughout the ballroom. He could hear his parents coming too. They couldn't see him like this. They couldn't see her like this. If they walked in they would be hurt too. Sparks of green and red clouded his vision. Hot tears had made their way down his cheeks. He couldn't remember the last time he had cried like this.

  Looking over he saw her in the same amount of pain. Her blue-brown eyes made contact with his steel grey ones. Her tears threatened to fall has her thick hair began to fall out of her usual bun. She was tied up, her wrists tied behind her back, and magical cuff on her one of them, blocking any source of magic. Her eyes widened in fear as the dark figure stepped over her.

"NO!" He shouted or attempted to shout at least. His blonde hair falling into his face as he welcomed the darkness that surrounded him turning towards the French doors.

"Crucio." The voice whispered.

"ARABELLA!"

______________________________

Malfoy Manor
Wiltshire, England
Date: Monday, 10 February 2020

  Jenna and Elliot turned quickly at the sound of the screech. A woman, who looked astonishingly like Narcissa Malfoy, only fully blonde, stood before them. Her hands placed over her heaving chest. Eyes the size of of the moon. She took a couple of steps toward the young children, but stopped before she could get too close. Her face managing to form a disgusted glare. This was definitely Druella Black.

Elliot took a couple of steps toward her as well, "It's nice to meet you. I'm Elliot Williams and this is my...partner, Jenna DuBaer." He explained.

"Oh." Her eyebrow arched highly on her face."You're the Ministry Officials we were informed of one day ago." Druella emphasized the one and watched as both Jenna and Elliot flinched.

"We didn-." Elliot began.

"Save your excuses, would you? Follow me." Druella turned swiftly on her foot and walked away from the teenagers at a swift yet graceful pace.

"Are you scared too?" Elliot whispered.

"I think I need to change my underwear." Gulping, Jenna bit her lip and followed Druella slowly.
____________________________

"Lucius. They will be here any minute. We need to look presentable." Narcissa wiped imaginary fuzz off of her husband's dress robes.

He pulled his arm away, "Quiet, Narcissa! I will not have those imbeciles make a fool of me in my own home. Pure-blood, half-blood, or mud-blood, I don't blood care." Lucius rambled, angrily taking a gulp of fire whiskey.

"I'll curse them." Abraxas Malfoy mumbled under his breath.

"Merlin's beard you will. With what wand, Abraxas?" asked Anita Malfoy, glaring at her husband from across the room.

"One thing all of you need to bloody work on is lowering your tone." Draco said aloud, not thinking it through fully.

"Before anyone else says anything, do be quiet." Said Cygnus Black, through his teeth. His dark eyes nearly popped out of their sockets in the process.

"Ah, look at you. Hearing us approach from a mile away. Yet, you don't hear me when I'm asking you to do something." Druella spat walking into the room. Her and her husband had begun to bicker without thinking of their audience.

"Druella! Cygnus! Remember yourselves." Lucius growled.

  Elliot walked in first, they had both agreed it would be less shocking for the family. He and Jenna has both realized many years ago that in a shocking way, her and Andromeda Tonks looked strikingly similar. Druella's reaction earlier only confirmed this. He tried to smile warmly at the family in front of him, even though he was met with many glares. He also thanked God that they were in the study instead of the drawing room.

"Good morning, I am Elliot Williams." He said. No one said anything. In fact, they all looked as if they had seen a ghost.

  Narcissa Malfoy recognized her instantly. She was a prisoner of war for only a few moments. Those few moments, however, had haunted Narcissa from the day it had happened all of the way until now. At the time, she had a slight glamour on. The glamour had hidden how much the young girl resembled her older sisters, Andromeda and Bellatrix. It was quite odd and almost made her think that one of them had a child she didn't know about.

"Just please explain why you're here and how long you'll be here for," Lucius said, breaking Narcissa from her thoughts. She had glared at him for how rude he was being but he ignored her. She was not having anything added to her sentence and she would bet Merlin's wand that she was not going to Azkaban.

"We will be residing here for two months and were advised to watch your family's every move. We will be watching you all closely to make sure you are not breaking your sentence by going out into the city, country, etc, the judging can also lead to the Ministry adding to your sentence or taking years off." Elliot explained.

  Jenna saw Narcissa's eyes widened in surprise. Of course, none of them knew their years in "prison" would be lessened on good behavior. Something the ministry probably wanted to keep under wraps. But did Jenna care? No. Did Jenna want to do this in the first place? No. She smirked, humoring herself for no good reason. She also was low on sleep and hoped that night would come soon.

A woman with silver blonde hair and startling green eyes watched Jenna as Elliot continued to explain something. She was tall and had a willowy figure. A stern yet warm looking face with a half-smile to complete it. Her nails were done in a natural way unlike Narcissa's and Druella's. It was almost as if she was trying to prove a point. Jenna gave her a small smile and turned away.

Anita Malfoy had a feeling about this girl. A gut-wrenching feeling. The aura of her magic, the glares she produced, and last but not least her dimples. The very unique and distinguished dimples that Narcissa and her granddaughter had shared. The shape of her eyebrows matched Cissa's and her glares matched the ones Cygnus gave them all of the time. Yes, something indeed added up in Anita's mind.

"Not only are you younger than my grandson but you're also American. How could I possibly believe anything you say?" Abraxas asked.

"Unbreakable Vow," Druella muttered.

"I would rather not die. Thank you very much." Elliot said.

"You'll have to trust our word. Although, I don't think my ethnicity, age, or even gender for that matter have anything to do with how much trust someone should bestow upon me." Jenna explained, arching her eyebrow at the older man.

"Say it again, girl." He growled. Elliot took a step back. Jenna smirked and felt sparks between her fingers. Her eyes had begun to glow a dark purple shade and before she knew a fireball had formed in her hand.

"Count backward from ten." She heard Elliot whisper.

"Dix, Neuf, Huit, Sept," Abraxas's face turned dark. Anita Malfoy had made her way toward him, hoping to talk some sense into her husband. The rest of the family looked as if they could care less. Draco, who hadn't said a word the whole time, moved away from where he had been sitting. He was not about to risk getting injured.

"Six, Cinq, Four, Three, Two, One, Zero." Jenna blinked and her eyes returned to their dark color. The ball of fire that had formed in her vanished and she shook out her arms. This was a way to control her magic or whatever lame excuse Mrs. Weasley had given her for it. In other words, Jenna claimed she looked like an idiot when she did it. Molly won that battle.

"Who wants tea?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 1.2K 16
"I don't have a library card, but can I check you out?" 01.31.18-
104K 2.5K 86
COMPLETE. Hermione convinces Draco to spy for the Order and she becomes his handler. But what are Draco's true motivations? Hard to say when he's sti...
281K 8.6K 21
"You have to choose one of us, Y/n!" "I can't! 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡."
538 6 22
𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲. 𝐀𝐠𝐞-𝟏𝟑 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭...