I'm in Naruto! {Neji x OC}

By Gamer_Ladd

One night an 18 year old girl named Jessica was watching her favorite anime, Naruto. She had read both the Na... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: I'm in Naruto and I'm... 8?
Chapter 2: Apparently I'm a Senju
Chapter 3: Starting at the academy
Chapter 4: Introductions at the Academy
Chapter 5: I Finally meet my Parents
Chapter 6: I'm apparently OP now
Chapter 7: Meeting HIM
Chapter 8: Neji is better in person and full of surprises
Chapter 9: My date with Neji
Chapter 10: Kakashi's Bell Test
Chapter 12: The Wave Escort Mission Pt.2
Chapter 13: Chunin Exams Pt.1
Chapter 14: Chunin Exams Pt.2
Chapter 15: Chunin Exams Pt.3 and Dealing with ROOT and Danzo
Chapter 16: Aftermath {Finale}

Chapter 11: The Wave Escort Mission Pt.1

2.7K 64 12
By Gamer_Ladd

(A/N)

Besides that, please enjoy Chapter 11

(Flashback Start)

" I guess that means Naruto fails," Kakashi said. "No he didn't Sensei," I said as I used my powers to create another bell (don't ask me how I did it) and tossed it to Naruto. Kakashi just did his famous closed eye smile and said "You all Pass".

(Flashback End)

It has been a whole week since the bell test with Kakashi. Nothing fun happened during that week. When I got home the same day as the bell test and when I got my new powers I told my parents. At first, they didn't believe me and to be honest... I would agree with them. I mean if all of a sudden a 12 or 13-year-old kid walked up to me and said that that the Sage of Six Paths visited them and gave them chakra from all of the tailed beasts including all of his own power I wouldn't believe them. But in this case, I don't agree with them because it did happen, it happened to me. So I thought, the only way I could convince them was by dropping the Genjutsu I placed on myself.

I didn't drop the Genjutsu because I was too lazy to something as simple as that so I just readjusted my Genjutsu to where only they could see me in my true form. They were definitely shocked that what I said was true because let's face it, I never lie. Okay, that last part might be a lie but that doesn't matter I want to get back to the present.

So like I said, it was a week after the bell test with Kakashi and we were doing what I dreaded the most, CHORES!. They call them D-Rank Missions but I call them chores because that's what they are basically. Like one of the missions was to go grocery shopping for some person. Another one was weeding a garden and walking dogs. Me, Naruto, and Hinata basically did all the D-Rank Missions you saw in the first Naruto Anime.

Right now we were on another D-Rank mission but on this one, I was really excited, I explain why. It's the capture Tora Mission and I know that right after this Naruto would have complained and asked for a better mission but he's become more of a Mini-Minato in attitude and in looks. But he's still the same ray of sunshine that I know and love. So since I knew Naruto wasn't the one going to complain, I was.

We closed in on Tora and surrounded her. "What is everyone's position?" Kakashi asked us through the headset we were wearing. "10 meters away from target" I heard Hinata say through the headset. "7 meters away from the target," Naruto said in a calm voice. "June?" Kakashi asked me but I didn't respond. "June?" Naruto asked this time but with a little worry in his voice. "You know I never thought that this cat would be so friendly," I said as I appeared behind Naruto.

I swear he jumped like 50 feet in the air. He didn't scream but the glare he sent me told me that I scared the shit out of him. I proceeded to laugh my ass off while Naurot pressed the button on his headset. "Target acquired, Identified as Tora," Naruto said while still giving me a glare. On the way back I was holding Tora and petting her as we walked. Hinata moved to pet Tora and the cat let her and purred even louder than when I was petting it. "Hmph, traitor!" I mumbled to Tora. Hinata just smiled and retracted her hand and intertwined it with Naruto's.

We arrived back at the mission room and I handed Tora over to the Fire Daimyo's wife. Poor thing was getting the life squeezed out of it. "No wonder it ran away" I whispered to Hinata who nodded in agreement. The Fire Daimyo's wife then gave the payment for the mission to one of the Chunin sitting at the table and left. When that lady left Hiruzen started to go through the list of missions again. "Alright now we have a few more missions-" Hiruzen said as he looked through the missions. "-babysitting a merchants kid, dog walking, grocery shoppi-". I didn't even give Hiruzen the chance to finish as I made an X with my arms. "No way, no thank you. I'm not doing any more chores!" I shouted.

I sensed Kakashi just sigh and Naruto and Hinata giving me amused glances. "June! you're given these D-Rank missions so that you can gain mission experience!" Iruka shouted to me. I'm not one to back down so easily so shouted back, "Yeah and I'll be sure to ask the enemy Shinobi if I can walk their dog or weed their gardens. These so-called missions don't prepare Genin for the life and death situation of the shinobi world!".

All the people sitting down except for Hiruzen looked at me with shock written all over their faces. After a few moments of awkward silence, it was broken by Hiruzen's chuckling. "Good choice of words June. Okay, I'll grant your request and give you a C-Rank escort mission" Hiruzen said to me and I gave him a triumphant smirk. "Lord 3rd you can't be serious! they're just Genin, fresh from the academy!" Iruka yelled. " I know your concern for them Iruka but they are more than ready for this. Bring the client in" Hiruzen said to Iruka as he motioned an Anbu that was standing in the corner to get Tazuna.

Before Tazuna came in I told Naruto and Hinata to cover their noses. They questioned why but it was too late. Even with my mouth and nose covered I could still sense the alcohol rolling of the old guy in waves. And ever since I got my new powers and chakra from The Sage of Six Paths my senses have been heightened to a degree that couldn't be matched. I glared at The old man when he entered with his sake bottle in hand. I saw him look us over then I heard him snort. "These are the people who are supposed to protect me? They look weak, especially the blond hair girl" Tazuna said as he pointed his finger at me.

My eye started to twitch as an irk mark appeared on my forehead. I grew a sickly sweet smile as I started to crack my knuckles. "I can get you to where you need to go right now if you want," I said in a sickly sweet tone. People tell me that when I do this they're reminded of my mom when she gets pissed. I actually really like that when people say that because that means I'm a scary bad ass.

I saw the look of absolute terror on Tazuna's face as he shook his head. "No, I'm good. We'll meet at the gate in an hour" Tazuna said and hauled ass out of the building. I just smirked in satisfaction and turned around to my team. "I guess I'll see you all in an hour at the gate," I said as I gave them a closed eye smile and peace sign as I flashed out of the room and to my room at the Senju Clan compound. I packed the stuff I needed for the mission and sealed it all in different scrolls and I sealed those scrolls into a single scroll that was slightly bigger. For the size of the scroll think of the toad summing contract scroll and just shrink it down to half the size. I even carry it in the same way.

After packing I headed towards the meditation room of the Compound. I entered the room and sat down in the middle. I released the Genjutsu on myself and closed my eyes. I concentrated on the Tailed Beast chakra inside me and when I opened my eyes I was in the Tailed Beast Psyche plane but I quickly realized that I was in Kurama's. "Oh great, now I have to deal with Mr. Grumpy Fox Plushie" I muttered. And almost as if that sentence summoned him he appeared in front of me.

"Sup Kurama," I said cheerfully. "What do you want Brat, I was sleeping" Kurama growled out to me. "Of course you were" I muttered under my breath. "What was that?" Kurama asked. "I was just saying that your lazy," I said. "Tch, why did you call me?" Kurama asked with honest curiosity. " Well, I wanted to tell you that me and the team are going on a mission" I replied. "And why the hell would want to know that!" Kurama shouted angrily. "Because secretly deep down you care about Me and Naruto you big softy," I said as I smirked before I left the Psyche Plane. The last thing I heard from Kurama was a huff of annoyance from Kurama but he also didn't deny it.

Once I opened my eyes and was back in the real world I reapplied the Genjutsu on my appearance and grabbed my stuff and headed to the gates. Once I arrived I saw that Naruto and Hinata were already there making out. I just sighed and starting thinking about Neji and the last time I saw him. I still remember that kiss he gave me. I'm starting to think that I can summon people with my mind because when I turned around for no reason at all I was face to face with Neji.

"Aaaahhh!". I placed my hand over my racing heart as I looked back up at Neji with his ever emotionless- scratch that last part, he was smirking. "Did I surprise you June?" Neji asked. The stones on this guy. I stared right into his pale lavender eyes and straightened my self. "I wasn't scared, not one bit," I said in a firm tone. Neji gave me a look that said'you're a terrible liar you know that'. "Are you about to head out on a mission?" Neji asked me. "Yeah, I am. I have to escort this drunk bridge builder back to his home in the wave and guard him while he finishes his bridge" I said as I point with my thumb to behind me.

I heard Kakashi call me so I turned around and nodded to him and brought my attention back to the handsome Hyuga in front of me. "Looks like I have to go Neji, see you when I get back," I said to him as I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and turned around and started to walk towards my team. But before I could get ar I felt my wrist being grabbed and I was spun around and meet with Neji's lips on mine. I was kind of surprised at first but in my head, I was thinking 'eh fuck it'. I closed my eyes and leaned into the kiss but Neji separated from me with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Seriously!" I said as I puffed out my cheeks and pouted. " You have a mission," Neji said to me. I regretfully remembered that I had the stupid mission to but before I left Neji I asked him one question. "Where does this leave us?" I asked. "I guess we could be a couple if you want," Neji said as he shrugged. "Perfect, now we are officially boyfriend and girlfriend," I said and gave him a quick peck on the lips. I smiled at him and turned around and ran to my team.

When I arrived next to Naruto and Hinata Naruto elbowed me. "Ow, what was that for?" I asked as I rubbed the spot he hit me. "When were you going to tell us about you and Neji?" Naruto. "Right now," I said. Naruto just sighed in defeat but congratulated me on my relationship. I looked at Hinata and saw that she was in deep thought. "You good Hinata?" I asked. "Oh, I'm sorry June-chan. Yes I'm good I was just thinking about you and Neji" Hinata said as she sent me an apologetic smile. "Do you disapprove?" I asked bluntly. Hinata instantly started to wave her hands in front of her face. "No no no, nothing like that. I'm actually really glad that you're in a relationship with Neji. Ever since he lost his father he became cold. but ever since he met you he started to warm up to everyone. He's actually becoming nice to me now" Hinata said. I thanked Hinata for approving the relationship. I know I don't really need her approval but I just felt like I did so deal with it.

It had been about two hours since we left the Leaf when I spotted a familiar-looking puddle. I already knew who was in it so I just walked straight up to it. "Hey Son, I need to borrow some of your Chakra". I asked the Four-Tails Son Goku. "Okay," Son replied. "I channeled his lava Style into my arm and heavily concentrated it into my fist, which I had enhanced with my natural chakra. "Nice day for a swim," I said cheerfully Is I plunged my fist into the puddle.

The ground under ou feet started to crack from my strike so I quickly did an earth style Jutsu to fix the ground just as the Demon brothers popped out of their terrible little Genjutsu. I tied them up to a chakra neutralizing tree I made with wood style and woke them up. I already knew what they were doing but I wanted to have some fun. "Who do you work for?" I questioned the brothers. "Fuck you! we won't say a word" One of the brothers said. "Alright, your funeral, Kurama," I said as I called for him. "I'm on it" he responded. I felt his chakra flow in me and I closed my eyes and opened them again. They changed from my regular eye color to blood red with a black slight down the middle.

I grabbed both of the brother's throats and let Kurama's chakra flow out just until it reached my knuckles. "I'll ask you again. Who. Hired. You" I said in the demonic voice of Kurama while also releasing some of his KI. I enjoyed the looks on the so-called 'Demon Brothers' face's as they went from defiant to terrified. They immediately told me everything. "Thanks" was all I said as pumped them with a little bit of Kurama's Chakra, effectively killing them.

I sealed their bodies in a separate scroll so I could turn them in because I think I saw there names in the Bingo Book I 'borrowed' from Kakashi. Finishing with that stuff I turned to face Tazuna with the same blood-red eyes as before with the KI now directed towards him.

Fast forward to after we get off the boat and begin walking towards the wave village. I sensed someone watching us so I, without looking, flashed behind the person with the Tri-pronged Kunai to the person's throat. "I'm not here to kill you I just want you to give this to Zabuza this scroll, it explains everything. Can you do that Haku?". I felt Haku flinch and sensed he was about to ask a question but I just interrupted. " I can see the future and this if you listen to what the scroll says, you'll live," I said as I returned the Kunai. Haku turned to me a nodded a thank you and flickered away.

I flashed back down to my team and they asked me if something was wrong. I told them that everything was fine and there was nothing to worry about. They were completely unaware of what I just did.

(A/N)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Thanks for reading and until next time

Published: Sunday - July 12th, 2020 - 2:27 p.m.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 52.9K 71
Reborn with the luxury of chosing her own ability, given a chance to start from the beginning she decides to change to world. For better of for wors...
149K 5.7K 74
Ayu Sukai is a 16 year old. She's child abused everyday.The only thing that brings her happiness is the show Naruto! When she finishes the lastest ep...
6.2K 132 8
"I hate him. He hates me. Just the way it's supposed to be." Naruto Uzumaki is stuck in his own world, he's locked himself in his own personal prison...
1.5K 29 11
Bringing back an unconscious Sasuke, Naruto is beaten and hurt but his spirit is never broken even though he has a hole in his chest and is somehow s...