ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʟғ ᴀssᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀᴏ 《 MY HERO...

By Shorry_

{𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙} From being the lazy idiot to somehow being the number one student at UA, how did t... More

Warning
Chapter 1
Y͙/N͙ Y͙/L͙/N͙
New placement image
Love interests
Chapter 2 dreams for the future
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Secrets?
ḉн∀℘⊥εя 7 ﹩εḉяε⊥﹩ ∀η﹩ẘεяε∂
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sleepy Time
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 going off topic
Chapter 12
Pay up
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Special chapter
Taggᴇʀᴏɴɪ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs
Saiki and I
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Kind of proud
Chapter 17
Parents catching up
Things Y/n can't do
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
You Die in their arms
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Taggeroni With The Kusuo Saiki
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/n
Follow Up On Last A/n
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
☆One short☆
more drawings
The real Chapter 28
This book is discontinued

Chapter 18

6K 266 179
By Shorry_

Y/n sits on a building sipping from a chocolate milk carton while his wings spread out behind him. Tokoyami also sits next to Y/n while eating a bag of nuts. Hawks binge eats his nuggets, sharing with Y/n.

"God it's hard to keep up to speed with you Hawks."
Y/n says, sweat decorates his forehead. He didn't want to rely on just his Demone enhancement quirk since it keeps making his joints sore after a few hours of use.
"Heh, get used to it. It's easier to learn things when doing it."
Hawks explains with a grin.

To Y/n surprise he got along well with the emo bird. Tokoyami was also surprised by this fact as well. They bonded on creepy dark topics that made Hawks shiver in fear a bit.

"Wanna see what I'm hiding in the floor boards?"
Usually people don't start conversations like that. And usually people don't respond like this :
"Fuck yeah I do Black Bird."
Hawks thinks he's working with villains rather than heroes.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
Y/n: "I'm a mother fucking bird plane!"
Tokoyami:"A mother fucking bird plane!"

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Soon internships are coming to an end, however Hawks has been given a charity job.

"I don't know shit about charity..."
Hawks reads the papers, since Endeavor is fixing up town after the hero killer Stain has been caught he's been stuck with a task. He has to raise money for the Little Heroes charity. Giving support and care to children in undeveloped areas.
"Just get people to wear maid outfits and carry money boxes. It works in the Anime's."
Y/n suggests as him and Tokoyami throw a weighted ball at each other in the office.
"This is real life. I'm pretty sure no one except Mineta will do that."
Tokoyami says, dark shadow nods along and Hawks sighs.
"Welp... I have no other ideas. Y/n! You, me and a maid dress we somehow have!"
Hawks shouts and Y/n misses the ball as it makes a loud thud.
"What?! Fuck no!"

Y/n is dragged into a changing room and soon follows Tokoyami with a Butler's uniform.
"I am not wearing a maid's dress! Especially one that isn't historically correct!"
Y/n complains to the point Hawks flies a Butler's outfit into the dressing room.
"Could of amused me couldn't you?"
Hawks says with a bored voice and Y/n mumbles a string of swears. He would beat up Hawks but the man has somehow helped him keep a good clean sleep schedule.

"Alright you ready?"
Hawks asks and soon Tokoyami walks out pulling at his tie with an uncertain look.
"This is... Uncomfortable."
He spoke and Hawks shrugged his shoulders with a smile.
"Yeah but you're gonna have-"
Hawks goes silent for a moment as Y/n walks out of the changing area in his Sebastian inspired Butler uniform. He looks hot, more than hot.

What's a better word for hot?

...

Handsome?

Anyway, Y/n looks like he could make every person on the planet quiver before him. He's just that sexy in a Butler's outfit. Wonder what would happen if he wore the Maid outfit... People would die from blood loss probably.

"Ehem. You ready to hand out flyers?"
Hawks quickly grabs a bag filled with charity advertising and three charity money boxes. He also wore a Butler's outfit, if he didn't wear one Y/n will screech at him until he does.

Grabbing Tokoyami, Hawks flies out of his agency. Y/n not too far behind, carrying the bags. They arrive on site and immediately people swarm Hawks for an autograph.
"Hold on, for an autograph you have to give to charity."
Soon people were putting tons of money in to have posters signed, figures and other collectables. Y/n and Tokoyami watch and quietly stood near a cafe.

"How are we gonna make money?"
Y/n asks and soon his answer came. The suspiciously familiar waiter is seen pacing about outside a cafe. Hair slightly disgruntled and eyes glowing green as he glares at the floor.

Unlike the other time Y/n saw him he has a pair of wings and horns poking out of his head.

"Wanna give to charity?"
Y/n aprotches him and immediately regrets it as the male grinned creepily and grabbed his shoulders.
"I need you. Just for a three hour shift. If your friend joins it will be cut down to a two hour shift."
Y/n couldn't even protest and him and Tokoyami are dragged into a cafe.

The cafe isn't a normal cafe, it's a host club disguised as a Butler cafe. Y/n watches as people swoon over the hot Butler's, he felt people look over at him.
"If you do this I'll give $1,000 to your charity."
The waiter bows with a pleading look and Tokoyami and Y/quickly agree after the 1000 turned to 5000.

Soon Y/n is working at a host club with Tokoyami. Tokoyami is surprisingly popular while Y/n is extremely popular. The two gained donations by flirting with the customers as they get the bill, it worked too well...

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
Y/n joining the Ouran High
School Host club

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/n finishes cleaning a table and he hears the bell to the cafe ring, meaning a new customer arrived.
"Welcome Master-"
Y/n says the words with a smile but you could hear him cut himself off as he sees the person who enters the cafe.

"... What a weird hobby you have."
Dabi smirks seeing Y/n in a butler outfit and quickly snaps a picture of him.
"Just sit down."
Y/n looses his happiness and quickly takes Dabi's order.
"Would that be all... Master."
Y/n struggles to say the words and Dabi laughs at his struggling expression.
"How about some cookies?"
Y/n writes it down and quickly leaves the table.

Soon the bell goes again and Y/n goes to greet a new customer.
"Welcome Master."
Y/n felt like crying as Denki, Mina, Sero, Kirishima and Bakugo stands in front of him in their hero outfits.
"... Oh My God!"
Mina exclaims and starts to laugh with Sero while the other three look at Y/n with flaming hot cheeks.
"T-this way please..."
Y/n silently curse to himself as the only free booth is next to Dabi. The five sit down and say their orders.
"Holy crap dude. He looks good in a Butler's outfit."
Denki speaks and Kirishima and Bakugo nod along without knowing. They just stare at Y/n who places Dabi's order on the table.

"Your food."
Y/n says but before he could leave Dabi grabs hid wrist making the UA students tense up a bit.
"You're forgetting something."
Dabi says and picks up one of the large cookies. Y/n looks at it hopefully. Dabi places the cookie in Y/n's mouth but then proceeds to bite the other end off, snapping it in half. Just in time too as Hawks comes in the cafe, seeing the whole scene.
Y/n becomes a flustered red and it finally snaps in Bakugo where he saw Dabi before.

"YOU CRUSTY NUGGET! FUCKING FIGHT ME!"
Bakugo shouts, exploding the china and Hawks stands in the middle of the room with a shocked face.
"Suki no!"
Y/n shouts as tables get flipped and Dabi quickly escapes with his food successfully. Bakugo still screams at Dabi through the window and everyone watches as Dabi calmly flip the bird at him.
"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM!"
Kirishima sighs and watches as Y/n stops Bakugo from moving by holding him around his waist from behind.
"If you destroy anymore furniture we will be using the money we raised to pay back!"
Y/n shouts and feels Bakugo calm down slightly.

"Er... Y/n...who was that?"
Hawks asks and the other UA students slightly fangirl as the number 3 hero is in front of them. In a Butler's outfit.
"I... He's Dabi."
Y/n says and Hawks nods slowly.
"You guy's close?"
Y/n shakes his head no, he doesn't know shit about Dabi. Just that he's part of the league of villain's.

"Alright, we are done for the day."
Hawks quickly says and drags Y/n and Tokoyami away from the cafe.

Soon the three are seen having their weekly McDonalds on Tokyo Tower watching everyone as they eat their food.

"Chicki nuggets chicki nuggets chicki nuggets."
Hawks chants over and over as Y/n passes over another box of nuggets to share. Tokoyami just shakes his head and carries on eating his burger.
Such a weird internship.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

I am glad I avoided that cafe...
Saiki thinks to himself as he watches the chaos peacefully from next door. He eats another scoop of coffee jelly as I also safely watch from the comfort of my cafe.
Out of everything you could insert yourself in, why a cafe. It's merely background decoration.
Saiki asks and I turn around with a really look.
"Listen, if I was involved with the main plot Y/n wouldn't be the main character just a guy with a gay harem. I'm pretty sure I'd end up being the UA traitor, exploding the universe and then turning back time to somehow stop myself."
Isn't that X-Men or something like it.
Saiki huffs a bit and eats another spoonful of coffee Jelly.
"I don't know, I never watched X-men. Whoever did and understood the plot well done to them."

"Now that I think about it this is the first time we talked to each other without everything going weirdly crazy."

Yare yare

"We can change that."

I'm going home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
83.7K 885 14
You used to be a happy kid but then your father died. So you trained yourself to the bone hoping to one day become a hero and avenge your father's de...
33.4K 1.1K 34
(Male!Various x Male! Villain! Reader) Brought up by anger and pain, one boy seeks out his revenge. Suffering while in the dark was all he's ever kno...
357K 9.5K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...