sincerely, r

By starynightae

We'll meet each other one day. We promise. Sincerely, BTS -bts letter fic- -plot and dialogue included- -co... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety nine
one hundred
one hundred one
one hundred two
one hundred three
one hundred four
one hundred five
one hundred six
one hundred seven
one hundred eight
i'm having a bad day deal with this
insta
one hundred nine
one hundred ten
one hundred eleven
one hundred twelve
one hundred thirteen
one hundred fourteen
one hundred fifteen
one hundred sixteen
one hundred seventeen
one hundred eighteen
one hundred nineteen
one hundred twenty
one hundred twenty one
one hundred twenty two
one hundred twenty three (final)

seventy two

530 32 5
By starynightae

Becca slowed her pace, allowing everyone to walk ahead of her, Sophie and Hoseok taking the lead. She waited for Taehyung, her eyes noticing his body posture.

"Bubba, are you doing alright?" She didn't walk, and Taehyung stopped, keeping his eyes on the trees around her. "You seem a bit off."

"I'm...yeah, Im fine." Taehyung's fingers came to tug at his lips, something Rebecca hasn't seen in a long time.

"Tae baby." Rebecca stepped closer, pulling his fingers from his lips. "If something's wrong, don't be afraid to tell me."

"I have to take care of you." Taehyung wrapped his hands around her waist, her arms around his neck. "I can't do that if you're worrying about me."

"Let me take care of you for once." Rebecca ran her fingers through his hair. She loved doing it, he loved it when she did. It soothed both. "You're still my baby."

Do it. Tell her.

"I have depression." Taehyung kept eye contact with her. When he told the boys, his eyes were everywhere but their eyes. Rebecca didn't react like how he thought she would. He thought her hands would stop, that her nails would stop lightly scratching his head. He thought she'd back away, be in shock.

But she didn't stop for one second.

"And that's okay." Her hands drifted down to the side of his face, rubbing his cheeks. "I love you more than anything in the world." She went on her tip toes and kissed his lips, the kiss lasting a little longer than a normal peck. "If you thought I was gonna judge you or hate you for it, you've got it wrong Bubba." Rebecca brushed his bangs from his eyes, smiling gently. "There's that fireplace I love looking into." Taehyung buried his face in her shoulder, hugging her tightly.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too Taehyung." Rebecca closed her eyes, hugging him tightly. He picked her up, spinning her slowly, neither letting their hold loosen for even a second. "I have depression too, my Taehyungie. I will help you through it. I'll help you with anything."

"God I love you so much." Taehyung sat her down, kissing her once again. "So so so much my baby Becca~" He started to attack her face with kisses, Rebecca laughing, bending backwards a bit, Taehyung still holding her tight and bending forward with her. "My beautiful star-faced love with her strawberry lips." All jokes left once their lips connected. They froze for just a second, their lips locked with each other's lips, until he kissed again, strong, passionate kisses.

They stood in the forest, birds chirping around them, the sun breaking through the leaves, the feeling absolutely magical. Both felt as if they were holding the world in their arms. Both felt so, free with each other's lips on each other.

It was so perfect.

)()()()(

"Ah fuck where's Becca." Namjoon turned in a circle, everyone walking around them, their conversation loud in this quiet forest. He sighed and pinched his nose, closing his eyes. "Hey dumbasses!" He raised his voice, everyone turning to face Namjoon, confused why he was yelling and why he stopped. "Do you notice anything?"

"You look like a grandpa standing all slouched like that." Jin looked down at his nails, whistling softly, avoiding eye contact.

"I do not slouch while-that's not the point!" Namjoon shook his head, pointing to them. "The point is Becca is missing and we are in the middle of a woods none of us know our way around."

"Ah fuck." Jungkook looked around before realizing something. "Tae's gone too...."

"Don't you dare say-" Yoongi started, knowing the maknae well.

"Think they're having sex out here?"

"Jungkook I will personally murder you myself!"

"Sophie?? I didn't know you had it in you."

"The offer still stands Jungle Ass."

"The fuck did you just call me-"

)()()()()(

"Do you like to write?" Becca asked as she swung her and Taehyung's arm lightly, Berlin in her other arm. The two were walking back to the house, everyone else completely forgotten by the two.

"Yes." Taehyung nodded, holding Spots' leash. "I find great relaxation in it."

Rebecca gasped and stopped walking, bouncing up and down, Berlin in shock. "Tae we could write a book together! Do you know how fun that would be?" Taehyung smiled and watched her beam, absolute happiness flowing from her. "Oh, oh only if you want to of course. Don't feel pressured to do because I really don't mind if you don't and plus you're super busy being an idol and wow you made a lot of time to spend time with me that's a lot of time I feel like I'm taking time away from your job and I really should just leave you alone and let you do idol stuff cause if I don't then ARMY will be mad that I'm taking away their Taehyung time oh but I love my Taehyung time-"

Taehyung cut her off with a kiss, smiling against her lips. "Becca Baby."

"Yes?"

"I would love to write a book with you."

)()()()(

"THIS FOREST DOESN'T HAVE ANY GODDAMN SERVICE!" Jin roared, throwing his phone, Namjoon's jaw dropping at his action.

"IT'S A FUCKING FOREST WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?!?! FUCKING THREE BARS?!?!" Yoongi shouted back, throwing his phone at Jin, Jin catching said phone and chucking it into the woods. "ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?"

"MAYBE I AM!" Jin threw his hands up in the air, Jungkook watching this very exciting conversation. "I'VE BEEN AWAY FROM CIVILIZATION FOR TOO LONG!"

"It's been thirty minutes." Jimin raised his hand, looking at his watch, speaking calmly despite the yelling argument.

"Thank you Jimin." Jin spoke gently to the younger one, remembering the flower he got him earlier.

"Yes thank you." Yoongi, too, thanked, his voice soft. "YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF TIME YOU DUMB FUCK!"

And the yelling resumed.

Namjoon sighed beside a laughing Jungkook, Jimin smiling nervously, watching his hyungs 'fight'.

Hoseok and Sophie were giggling, running through the forest together, hand in hand, the birds flying high above them, no branches cutting into their arms. No, this was a scene from the movie.

They didn't need words, their laughter spoke for them. As long as they held hands and could hear each other's laughs, it was enough.

"YOONGI I WILL NOT HESITATE TO SACRIFICE YOU TO THE APES!"

"THIS IS THE FUCKING WOODS NOT A GODDAMN JUNGLE YOU STUPID ASS!"

)()()()(

"You really want to come with me?" Rebecca glanced over at Taehyung as she pulled her hair into a ponytail.

"Yeah I don't mind." Taehyung nodded, kissing Berlin's head. "It's a two hour shift, so it won't be long. I'll just make sure to order food periodically so you can come over and take my order." Rebecca smiled, grabbing his hand and pulling him out to her car.

-

About an hour and forty some minutes, Rebecca's co-workers, Lexi and Ella noticed something. There was this guy in the corner of the diner just, staring at Becca. His eyes might as well be in the shape of hearts because damn, what they would do to have a guy look at them like that.

Then again, it was some random dude looking at their friend.

"Hey Bex," Ella nudged Becca, her making a milkshake. "You got a watcher." Sadly, it wasn't anything new for the waitresses. If it got really bad, or if they guy was really creepy, they'd get one of the guys from the kitchen to either help, or tell the guy to leave.

"Oh I do?" Becca smiled softly, knowing it was Taehyung, but decided to go with it.

"I mean it's not horrible." Lexi sat on the counter top, business slow right now. "He's hot, Asian, a solid 10." Lexi looked Taehyung up and down, Taehyung on his phone at the moment, his eyes not on Becca for once. Ella turned Rebecca around, the finished milkshake in her hand.

"Oh him?" Rebecca smiled and pointed over at him, Ella and Lexi nodding quickly. She slid the girl her milkshake and wished her a good afternoon before wiping her hands on her apron. "That's my boyfriend."

"No way." Lexi's jaw dropped, pointing to Taehyung again, him secretly listening. "Him?!"

"Yes way." Rebecca giggled softly. "Bub!" She called out, Taehyung looking up. A smile grew on his face and he waved. Rebecca waved with a smile, Lexi and Ella making quiet sounds of death while they waved awkwardly as well.

"You got a good one Bex." Ella nudged her, Rebecca looking down shyly. "Don't let him go."

"I bet he treats you nice." Lexi saw the subtle hints of his richness. The jewelry, the watch, the clothes' brand. Hell, he looked expensive.

"He does." Rebecca smiled and watched Taehyung stand up, knowing it was time to introduce himself properly. "He loves hugging." Taehyung walked behind the counter and pulled Becca into a back hug, smiling at the girls. "See?"

"Hi girls, I'm Taehyung." His deep voice led to their jaws dropping, eyes widening even more.

"A hot voice as well??" Lexi smiled widely, eyebrows high in the sky. "Damn Bex he's got it all."

"Yeah, could it get any better?" Ella leaned against the counter, crossing her arms. Rebecca and Taehyung shared a look, Lexi narrowing her eyes.

"It does, doesn't it?"

"Do you know, BTS?" Taehyung smiled softly, using the iconic line. Ella's face flashed with recognition, Lexi not really knowing.

"He's a world famous singer." Rebecca reached around Taehyung and pulled out his phone from his back pocket, pulling up a picture of BTS and pointing him out. "See?" Lexi stared at Taehyung, Ella poking his face.

"How are you even real?" She mumbled, poking him again, Taehyung smiling awkwardly.

"Wait a minute." Lexi's mind was whirling. "Kim Taehyung, right?" Taehyung nodded. "Aren't you the most handsome man of 2020???" Both Becca and Taehyung froze, kinda realizing how big of a deal he is.

"Yeah," Taehyung nodded, his chin on top of Becca's head. "Yeah that's me."

"Holy fuck Bex, you got the perfect man." Lexi breathed out, staring at Taehyung.

"I did." She smiled up at Taehyung, him locking their lips together.

)()()()(

"Who put Jungkook in charge of leading us home?" Hoseok tilted his head, his arm around Sophie's shoulders.

"Jin and Yoongi refuse to talk or work together and I don't want to think that hard and Jimin is always confused." Namjoon explained, following Jungkook loyally, trusting the youngest.

"I trust you'll take us home safe-"

"Wait I was leading??" Jungkook's jaw dropped. "I was following that squirrel I didn't know I was in charge."

"Wow we're fucked."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67 10 1
Jin has been harbouring hidden feelings for their leader for a long time but following their Billboard win and a chat with Yoongi, he decides to do s...
85.9K 4.4K 22
"i finally found you. And i'll make sure your heart and body remember me.."
28.6K 1.6K 27
"Please stay with me. Forever..." A Namkook Fanfic 💜 Started: June 4th, 2020 Completed: November 9th, 2020 NOTE: I do not own any characters. All...
104K 4.6K 40
she loved him, even if his heart longed for someone else. ≖ a kim taehyung short story all rights reserved