Oh deer...-MHA Fanfiction- (H...

Bởi V2aIsa_Mushroom

When Izuku is walking back to the dorms after work studies he found himself in an unfamiliar part of town whi... Xem Thêm

-Prlogue-
-Awakening-

-Hospital and antlers-

59 6 2
Bởi V2aIsa_Mushroom

-Aizawa's POV-

   "It feels like someone set off one for all inside my head! Make it stop!" Izuku screamed. I flinched a bit not noticing the sudden silence. I looked back towards the problem child to see him collapse onto the ground.

   All Might had told me about one for all but I had already been suspicious of Izuku's quirk so it didn't surprise me too much. But knowing how strong that quirk was...how could problem child's head hurt so much?

   "What was that...?" I look over to see Uraraka holding her stomach. Even that seemed intense for me seeing as I had flinched, so all of the students that had come to help look for him must be absolutely terrified.

   "I don't know" I replied honestly, doing my best to put my mask back on. "Sir. Do you know what Midoriya was talking about?" I turn towards Todorki to see his usually calm facade break a little with worry.

   "No. I don't know what happened. Which is why we should get him to a hospital as soon as possible. Uraraka, I want you to tap Midoriya to make him easier to carry and I want a volunteer to carry him till we get to the car." I state. My car was big enough to fit five people so I had brought Todoroki, Iida, and Uraraka with me, leaving a seat in the car in case we did find the problem child.

   "I'll do it!" Iida stepped forward. I'll rush him to the car and do a quick check over him before we go to the hospital!" Iida walked up to Uraraka who was holding the small boy and took him from her. "Don't take too long!" He said as he ran off, us doing our best to catch up.

-Izuku's POV-

   The darkness didn't last long. Before I knew it light had infiltrated my vision and started swarming around me. It bothered me to be honest. I missed the feeling the darkness gave me. A feeling of peace and lightness. The feeling that I would never have to worry about anything ever again.

   But of course, with my luck, the light took over within a matter of seconds. I slowly opened my eyes only to see white everywhere. I looked around but all I saw was more white. I must have been put in a hospital after I passed out.

   I sighed and sat up. At least my headache was feeling better. It was still there but definitely not as bad as it had been when I passed out. I hear the door to my room open and shoot my head up to see Mr. Aizawa standing in the entryway.

   "Hey, problem child. Now that your up we're going to move you to recovery girl instead of the hospital. And after you've rested we'll be asking you a few questions. Alright?" I nodded my head in response so that I didn't seem rude. Oh boy...I'm gonna be asked a lot of questions and more than half of them I'm sure I won't know the answers to.

-Timeskip brought to you by recovery girl-

   "Alright problem child. Do you remember what happened?" I shook my head in response to Aizawa's question. "All I can get from my fuzzy memory is a blinding light," I stated, looking down at the new bed I was sat in. Recovery girl's beds were comfier than hospital beds!

   "Are you sure? You cant even see the person who did this to you?" Aizawa says as he points to my wrist that was now wrapped in bandages. I look back up at him and shake my head. "Sorry, sir! I really don't remember anything else!" I say trying my best to smile.

   "Alright then...well if anything comes back to you please tell one of the teachers please," Aizawa states before standing up from the chair he was sitting in next to me. I nodded, my smile becoming more genuine.

   "Yes sir!" I state while smiling up at him. "Alright, then problem child. Recovery girl should be in, in just a minute to release you back to the dorms." He stated simply before walking out of the room.

-Timeskip brought to you by the bean's worried friends-

   The second I was released from recovery girl I quickly got changed and left her office, heading straight for the dorms. It didn't take me too long to get to the dorms because I ended up speedwalking the whole way. Before I walked in I took a deep breath and then unlocked the door.

   The second I opened the door I was berated with questions from all my classmates. I even got a couple of hugs from my closer friends before I slipped away saying that I was 'tired and needed to rest'. They all took the excuse and left me alone as I walked up to my dorm room.
   I walked into my room and let out a long sigh. My classmates can be really overwhelming at times.  My head started throbbing a little so I walked over to the bathroom where I should be able to find some light painkillers.

   I started the short walk to the bathroom to find the pain killers when I stopped in front of the mirror. I walked closer to it and stared at my hair. Something seems to have gotten tangled in it...?

   I reach up to try and untangle it but find it stuck there by something. I run my fingers through my hair trying to find what was keeping it attached to my head. I find the object and run my fingers down it trying to find what it's attached to. Finally, I find the end of it only for me to find out its attached to...me!?

   No, no, no. That can't be right. I reach up to the two nubs that are supposedly growing out of my head and yank. I yank on them with all of my might only for my head to start hurting from the sudden pressure.

   I give out a sound of pain from the sudden flash that went through my head. These things were actually attached to me? What do I do? How I get rid of them?! I'm pretty sure it isn't normal to have antlers growing out of your head! Is that the cause of my headache? Should I tell someone? No no. You can do this on your own! The only that has been hiding them is my curly hair but their already starting to show through! How do I hide them!? Calm down Izuku! It'll be fine! I can do this! Uh...wait! Do I have any beanies!?

   I rushed to my closet to see if I had any beanies and if not ill just wear a hoodie until I can get one! I rummage through my closet before I stumble upon a black beanie that I had bought a little while back. I think it was a little while before the sports festival. I've never had a real reason to wear it until now though.

   I put on the beanie and walk over to my bed. I'm about to sit down but then I hear a knock at my door. I walk over and start to open it. I never checked to see if the beanie covered the little nubs properly so I just hope it isn't noticeable.

   I open up the door the rest of the way to see Todoroki standing in front of me. "Hey. How are you doing?" He states in his usual monotone voice with just a hint of worry laced through it.

   "I'm doing okay," I state somewhat absentmindedly. Todoroki was the last person I expected to come to check up on me.

   "Listen, if you ever need someone to talk to I'm always here for you alright? I know what it feels like to have your guard down just dor something to happen when your least expecting it. It's not the best feeling. So if you ever feel like you need to get something off your chest your welcome to talk with me at any time." He said letting his emotions show through for once.

   "Thank you Todoroki," I say while smiling up at him. I never expected him to open up to me like that. It gave me a warm feeling knowing that he trusted me enough to say something like that.

   "I'm gonna head back to my room now, okay?" I nod my head enthusiastically. "Alright, goodbye Midoriya," Todoroki then starts to walk away before stopping for a second. "Also, before I go. The beanie is a good look on you!" He says before turning back around and leaving.  

   I hurriedly rush into my room as I feel my face start to heat up. Did Todoroki just say that I looked good? NO! He said the beanie looked good! Yeah! The beanie not me! I walk over and sit on my bed after locking my door. But why did my face heat up when he 'complimented me'? Do I...do I like Todoroki?

   But I thought I was straight...I should probably do some research on this later. Was it possible to like both boys and girls?

   I decided I would do some more research on it later before it bothered me too much. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to sleep. I walked to the bathroom to shower before I went back to my closet to find a pair of pajamas.

   I looked around my closet for a while before I chose a pair of basketball pants and a plain black hoodie. I got changed and then walked over to my bed and layed down. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but I was still nervous about the whole 'im growing antlers' ordeal.

   I turned to my phone on the nightstand next to my bed and looked up calming music. After a while of looking, I found a video that sounded good and then I layed back down on my bed. It took a little while longer than it normally would but I did eventually fall asleep.

Words:1702

-What's up! Authors note here! I'm just gonna tell you now that the next chapter is gonna be a bit of a filler so it will be pretty short and in an unknown persons POV. Although the longer the chapter goes on you'll probably be able to guess who it is, cause ya'll are all smarties! Understand I wrote this chapter at like 12 a.m. so I'm sorry if it got a little sloppy! Hope you enjoyed!

-Dweeb out!✌🏻✨

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

144K 8K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
518K 18.6K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
705K 15.8K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.