A FATED LOVE

Por yassureader

On her bachelor night she came to know that her fiance is cheating on her, still she didn't breakdown emotion... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
new story
New story
Bonus chapter
New Story

Chapter 3

9.1K 422 136
Por yassureader

Hello readers

Let's begin

" what the hell why did you took so much time to open the door and where is the extra key which should be in the mail box? Swara are you trying to hiding something from me?"...... As Swara opened the door Laksh bombard his questions angrily without giving her chance to reply.

" hold on Laksh why are you getting hyper on small thing, don't you think you are the wrong person who is getting angry it should be me?"........ Swara said calmly and Laksh cursed himself mentally for doubting on her.

" I am sorry sweetheart I was just stressed that's why, actually I am angry on myself that I couldn't make it today but what to do"............... Laksh apologize and preparing himself for what he is here.

" you were busy with Isha, I mean taking care of her after all she is the new signed designer of your company" ...... Swara said while moving towards the couch  with very normal tone that nobody can catch the hidden sarcasm in these words, Laksh was also behind her.

" not mine sweetheart it's our, you are my would be better half".......... Laksh said while sitting next to her but Swara made a safe distance cursing him under breath.

" such a shameless fellow going to become father of someone else's child and still considering Swara as his would be better half, disgusting"....... Naina mumbles about him who was hidden next to Swara's bedroom and listening their conversation.

" Laksh is there anything important you are here?"........ Swara thought he is talking such extra sweetly that means definitely he wants some favor from her.

" yes Swara actually I need a favor from you"......... He was like waiting for this question only.

" ya ok tell me"........ Swara knew it but still asked politely.

" Isha is participating in a designer contest which is in the evening and I want you to be her model, the winner will be signed as a designer for movie"........ Laksh didn't request but ordered her.

" shouldn't she be in hospital, after all she is ill"......... Swara said in very normal tone hide sarcasm beautifully.

" her assistant will handle everything she don't need to be bother for this"....... He was ready for this question.

" brand ambassador of your fashion house should be participate as a model in any designer contest?"........ Swara asked in a taunting way.

" it doesn't bother designer is from our company it's a promotion of our product only".......... Laksh didn't thought a bit before reply.

" ok"........ Swara utter only one word.

" ok the event is in karma hotel be there on time, you have 3 outfits to walk in and please no mistake"......... Laksh said and went out instantly.

" is he become mad, you are Bollywood actress brand ambassador of his company and he wants you to participate as a model in some designer contest"........ Naina said angrily.

" relax Naina Isha already managed to delay this marriage, probably by fake illness but now if she is doing this that means there are only 2 reason either this contest is very important for her or she is planning something evil for me"......... Swara said suspiciously.

" may be both the reasons"....... Naina said while thinking.

" what do you mean?"....... Swara asked in confusion.

" I came to know from few employees and designers of Pearl fashion house that Isha mostly snatch good designs from junior designers insults employees unnecessarily and as usual not at all prepared for this contest, 3 more designers of Pearl are going to participate in this contest who ever will win can be signed for movie and if by chance she will manage to win then definitely will be promoted as a head designer of Pearl"........ Naina brought exclusive information.

" Naina can you do one thing for me?"........ Swara asked for favor in return she got smacked in her arm from Naina.

" is this something you should ask"...... Naina said with a fake anger.

" ok, then it's my order please get me the pics of those designs of hers which she was going to present in today's contest"...... Swara said while thinking something and Naina just nod her head and went aside to call somebody.

" you will get the pics in sometime and you don't need to go alone I am coming with you"........ Naina said and Swara nod her head.
.
.
.
.
" Swara this is your dress"......... Naina and Swara both reached hotel and Isha's assistant Pari hand over her Isha's designed outfit.

Swara smirk seeing design......." are you sure Pari this is my outfit designed by Isha?"........ Swara asked very casually.

" Swara I know what I am doing, don't doubt on my work"....... Pari replied with attitude.

" it means this outfit is designed by Isha Roy and I have to present this only on ramp correct"....... Swara again asked making her annoyed.

" Swara please don't repeat the same question again and again take it and be ready that's your makeup room (she pointed towards a room), be there only until and unless I will call you, got it"......... Pari said in a rude tone.

" behave yourself, first of all address me either ma'am or miss Swara you are not my childhood friend addressing me by my name, second thing I am not your bloody servant, I am a celebrity don't you dare to talk to me like this, I am here on special request of your boss just for ramp walk"......... Swara said very calmly but strictly then she steer Naina and she hand over her one paper.

Pari read that paper and become shocked " 6,50,000/-"........ This amount should be in my account before I step on ramp otherwise I will not walk.

Swara said this and went towards her changing room and behind her Naina too.

Swara was busy in getting ready when her phone rang and as expected it was Laksh's call but she did not attend it but Naina attend it and said that she is busy in makeup so can't talk right now.

Laksh insist to talk so Swara asked to put it on speaker and Laksh talk politely, because he can't talk rudely with her in front of Naina, her makeup and hair artist.
" yes Laksh tell me"...... Swara said very casually.
Laksh-" Swara you can't charge Isha she is company's designer and you are company's model.
" first of all Laksh I am not model I am brand ambassador second thing it's not company's event neither company is sponsoring this event and third thing she is participating in any contest privately and hired me as a model so she have to pay me and last and final thing please do not interfere in my professional matter because I never do in yours, and please let me get ready otherwise I will be late for the show"......... Swara replied very calmly and steer Naina to disconnect the call.

Swara was getting ready when Pari entered in her room after knocking and hand over Naina bank receipt that shows amount has been deposited.

" Swara don't you think you charged a very small amount otherwise it could have been more then double"......... Naina teased Pari.

" yes Naina because Isha is just a struggle designer as well as my far cousin that's why I charged only 50% amount otherwise you know my fees of one ramp walk".......... Swara said calmly but hidden sarcasm was present in her tone.

Pari being annoyed walked out of room and called Isha to tell about Swara and Naina.

" don't worry Pari let her fly how much high she wants but at the end she have to fall"......... Isha said with hidden meaning.

" but ma'am when are you coming here, show is about to start"........ Pari asked.

" I am on the way reaching there in sometime, but you tell me everything is ready?"....... Isha asked.

" yes ma'am everything"....... Pari replied obediently.

" they didn't doubt you?"....... Isha asked again.

" not at all"....... Pari said in excited tone.

" Ok then see you directly at the show, please don't do any mistake"........... Isha ordered and disconnect the call.
.
.
.
.
.
" sir Vicky is here with Swara ma'am's full detail"............. Ronny entered in Sanskar's cabin and informed him about Vicky.

Vicky is Sanskar's personal detective as well as informer, he is the person who can get the most difficult to find information in a few hours.

" hmm call him in"........ Sanskar said while lifting face from his laptop.

" good evening sir"........ Vicky greeted Sanskar.

" have a seat"........ Sanskar steer both Vicky and Ronny to sit.

" sir, miss Swara Bose engaged to Mr. Laksh Kapoor few months ago, they have decided to go for court marriage and later grand announcement, everything was smooth when miss Isha Roy joined Pearl fashion house she was ex assistant of miss Swara's designer as well as far cousin of her and highly jealous which can not be hidden from media and paparazzi, few days ago miss Swara Bose has doubt that Mr. Laksh and miss Isha were cheating on her, today morning miss Swara reached to registrar office for her marriage but Mr. Laksh didn't show up and called her with excuse that miss Isha is severely ill and he have to be with her, that's it".......... Vicky said every detail of her problem to Sanskar.

" hmmm good job Vicky but be careful I know you knew further news regarding Swara but it should not be leaked at any cost until and unless we announce publicly"......... Sanskar said strictly with hidden meaning of his and Swara's marriage.

" not at all sir and by the way congratulations for your marriage"........ Vicky said playfully, like other employee of Sanskar he didn't scare from him but a little frank.

" thank you and please keep an eye on Isha Roy, I have doubt on her"......... Sanskar is thinking about Swara's security.

" sir one more information"........ This time Ronny said.

" what?"........ Sanskar asked in confusion and Vicky also turned towards him.

" Swara ma'am is here in this hotel"....... Ronny gave shock to Sanskar.

" what? But for what?"........ Sanskar asked in same confusion.

" grand hall is booked for a designer contest and karma production is cosponsor, miss Isha Roy is one of the participant and Swara ma'am is her model"....... Ronny have his piece of information.

" actress Swara is participating as a model in designer contest?, strange"........ Sanskar is shock by her move but it's her life and career he don't have right to interfere in this, he is just concern about her after listening about Isha.

" Ronny arrange full security, if it is there any kind of trap than no media should harass her and Vicky gather information is this a very normal thing or any hidden trap"...... Sanskar ordered.

" sir would you come to that contest because your presence is also important"........ Ronny asked.

" no I can't, but please eye on all security cameras alert whole security system and connect me with all live news channels"........ Sanskar ordered them and both went from there after nodding head obediently and Sanskar started LCD of his cabin where  designer contest live is going to began.

After around half an hour Pari once again knocked on Swara's room door.

" ma'am it's your turn come with me please"....... Pari's tone is extra normal.

Swara toss her phone carelessly on which she was playing temple run, stood up and behind her Naina also came out.

" ma'am you will walk in center and two more models will join you next second at your both sides and Isha will join you on stage"......... Pari was explaining when Naina interrupt.

" she knows her work, you don't need to bother"......... Pari took back step and Swara was about to go when they heard some noise from another room.

Swara Naina turned and saw another designer in panic state shouting on her assistant, they become stunned thinking what is going on.

" hey Naina isn't she Sophia last bridal collection winner? what happen to her?"........ Swara asked in confuse state because sound was increasing slowly.

" Swara ma'am that's their matter being celebrity you should not involve yourself in all this and it's your time to step on stage, see Isha's name is announcing"........ Pari hurriedly said in panic state to stop her in getting involved in anything.

" she is right Swara you walk on stage"...... When Naina also supported her Swara shrugged her shoulder and walk on stage.

Swara stepped on stage, behind her two more models came at her both sides trio start catwalk in which Swara's grace, style, her calm and attractive face stunned the public, trio split in different directions, Swara was in middle ramp.

After posing in style trio turned and once again walked back......."  here came the designer Isha Roy"........ Announcer announced and designer stared walking with centre model ie Swara.

After few steps Isha mumbles  in Swara's ears........" what are you wearing?"

" the dress design by you"....... Swara replied in same tone.

" oh no, what is this?"........ Isha shouts make gobsmacked each and every person present there.

Chapter ends

Precap- Swara was in great mess, caring and romantic Sanskar, Swara felt special with him, Sanskar and Swara in his private jet.

What is all this any mistake of Swara offer trap for her?

Will Sanskar able to take out Swara from this mess?

How will Swara react on romantic Sanskar?

Where they are going in his private jet?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

537K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
576K 35.2K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
665K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc