Spellbound

By Theoutsidersfan01

Absolutely nothing in Jessica Finkle's life has ever been normal. Her parents are traveling show people from... More

Miss Finkle
Big News
The Baseball Games
Jealousy
The Substation
Sisterly Love
Saturday Chores
The Truth
The News
Moving In
Puppet Shows
Girls Ask Guys
Running in Circles
Playing Cupid
The Fall Dance
You're a Wizard
Mine
Game Night
Finale (Part 1)

Finale (Part 2)

952 23 4
By Theoutsidersfan01

45 Minutes Later...

Their timeouts expired and they weren't back yet, and my heart sunk for Justin.

He really, really wanted this so bad.

I didn't even look at Juliet. I couldn't.

How dare she walk into the competition and announce to the wizard world that she was dating my boyfriend.

Mr. and Mrs. Russo said to me, "Come on everyone, let's go home."

We went to their wizard lair and waited inside for them. Mason was inpatient worried about Alex.

He really does love her, and I'm glad.

They walked in twenty minutes later with their heads held low.

Mason sighed, "Thank goodness you're all okay."

"Can't believe this. I prepared myself for the next time I walked through that portal that only one of us would be the family wizard, not none of us would be the family wizard."

Justin then states clearly upset, "And not just us any Russo from now on. Alex just cut down our family tree and burned it."

She says to him, "I told you that I thought we would make it back in time."

Mrs. Russo steps forward, "Come on, Justin, now's not the time to point fingers, hunny."

Mr. Russo agreed, "Remember you promised each other not to let the competition come between you."

Justin crosses his arms, "There is no competition so that deals off because of her."

Mason defends her, "Come on, Justin, she was just trying to help her friend."

Alex said, "Wait, maybe everything's okay. The lair and all of the wizard books are still here."

She reached down to grab a book and it vanished right into thin air.

She then said, "Oh, well, that's not really a good sign."

One by one every object, every potion, every book starting disappearing.

It was very, very weird.

Justin then yells to all of us, "Everything in the lair is vanishing we need to get out of here before we disappear like everything else!"

We all run out just in time as a bright light goes over the door.

Justin opens it up when it's gone and the fridge is just a fridge.

Zeke blames himself, "This is all my fault for turning myself turn purple."

Justin says to him, "Don't worry about it, Zeke, this one's all on Alex."

She says back, "Fine fine, Justin, you can blame it all on me if you want. I'm the reason that we're not wizards anymore there I said it. Is everything better now?"

He stands up walking away and says, "No, it'll never be better."

Max agrees while walking away behind him, "I agree with Justin. You ruined everything."

Mr. Russo calls out after them, "Hey! Lighten up on your sister."

Throughout the next week nothing was getting better.

Justin and Max hated Alex so bad that they weren't even speaking anymore.

I tried talking to both of them and I think Max is just following after Justin.

Meanwhile, Justin was being completely impossible to talk to after.

Every time I tried, he pushed me away and said he didn't need or want me to bother him.

I was hurt by him and it was clear as day to see that I wasn't wanted anywhere.

I began packing my bags every day this week.

Harper was the only one who was aware that I would be catching a plane to go back to Romania.

There was clearly nothing here for me anymore, and it was starting to show.

Ivy at school is beginning to make new friends that are popular once she got contacts and her braces off.

She looks great but now she doesn't have time for me anymore.

As for Alex, she has Harper to lean on and support her and Harper has her to.

The only place I need to be now is with my parents who still love and care about me.

At least, I won't feel alone anymore.

I close my eyes and get some good rest.

The Next Day...

When I awoke, I grabbed my ticket from the counter and drove myself to the airport.

It was a nice day and Damon wanted to be with me.

He sat down with me before my flight was getting prepared to take off.

He said to me, "I'll come in a flash and check up on you every day I promise."

I hugged him, "I know you will."

I heard through a speaker phone, "Now boarding Flight 208."

I looked down at my ticket to see that it indeed read back to me Flight 208.

He stood up and hugged me one last time and said, "I've got to get going but I'll see you soon."

I nodded my head, "I still love you Damon."

He smiled, "Right back at you, Finkle."

I went and boarded my plane.

It felt like hours before we actually took off. This would be the first time ever I would be flying by myself.

The safety video popped up and I watched the whole thing through in case of an emergency.

Of course, you had the kicking child behind your seat and to your left a whining baby and my seat was towards the back so the smell of the bathroom.

It wasn't the most delightful trip I would say, but it was my first time going alone.

A few hours later, and I am swooped in a new location.

I looked around confused at everything to notice that I was back in the game show.

The wizard competition game show thing.

Everyone was on the edge of their seats as I saw Damon with his wand raised.

I asked, "What's going on? What happened?"

He smiled, "The competition is back on and the winner is just about to be revealed."

The host announced, "I'd tell you who's ahead but I can't see because there seems to be a lot of mist."

I looked straight ahead where everyone's eyes were turned to see a tunnel of mist.

I saw a shadow and I was on the tip of my toes.

I spotted Juliet from the crowd wearing a "Go Justin!" shirt and hat.

It made me sick.

She said, "Oh, I hope it's Justin."

Harper then says, "I hope it's Alex."

Mrs. Russo chimes in, "I'm going to go with Max, so we can say that somebody rooted for him."

The host says, "I see someone! It's...it's Justin! Justin is the last wizard standing!"

He cheers with his family before seeing me but once he does he grabs me and spins me around the floor.

He then says, "Wait, how are you here? And where have you been?"

I sighed, "On a plane going to Romania."

He asked hurt, "You were leaving?"

I nodded my head, "Yes, but I am so proud of you. I'm not sure how the competition continued, but I'm glad it did. You're going to make a great wizard."

He rejoined his family as I was giving Juliet the evil eye. I can't stand the fact that she's here.

Harper hugged me and told me that she was glad I stayed for a few minutes longer.

Realization sunk in as I hit Damon on the arm.

He said, "Ow, what was that for?"

I was mad, "My bags all my clothes and stuff were in them. They're on the plane."

In a flash, he transported them here in front of me.

I smiled, "Ooh, thank you!"

Professor Crumbs surrounds everyone in a circle and declares Justin full powers.

He denies though.

Everyone looks around more confused as ever when he doesn't accept it.

Alex speaks up, "Justin, don't do this."

He sighs, "I have to. I have to tell everyone that what happened. Alex was just ahead of me going into the tunnel of mist. She got through the lasers and was headed towards the finish line when I got caught in a tree root.

I kept pulling but it was no use. I thought it was over. Alex was about to cross the finish line, then she came back. My sister would have won the competition, but she came back to help me."

Professor Crumbs asked, "Is this true, Alex?"

She turns to Justin and makes sure he's okay with it, "Justin?"

He puts on a smile and says, "It's okay, you deserve this more than anyone."

She then kneels as Professor Crumbs gives her all the powers of her family.

Just before the show ends, the Professor tells everyone of his retirement and congratulates Justin as he passes down his powers to him.

They were all happy, and so was I.

On the way back home, Juliet hugged Justin and said, "I am so proud of you."

I looked over at him as he said, "Thanks, but I have a girlfriend. And her name is Jessica."

I smiled at him as she stomped off clearly upset after everything.

I asked him, "You really mean it?"

He smiled back at me, "I love you too."

It was an incredible night for me.

He then continued, "I have one place I want to bring you tonight. If that's okay."

I nodded my head, "I'm up for anything with you."

He smiled, "Great, well, close your eyes."

When he told me to open them back up, we were sitting in a canoe.

I looked around in amazement at the small towns and our canoe ride with some random guy paddling.

He asked me, "Do you know where we are?"

I smiled and said breathlessly, "Italy."

He put his arm around me and said, "I remember you told me one day that this is where you've always wanted to go."

Him bringing me here was the most special moment of my life. I whispered, "Thank you." The man paddling us on this canoe began to sang.

I laid my head on Justin's chest and closed my eyes breathing in the Italian air. Justin Russo is definitely one of a kind.

The End

Thanks for Reading!
Hope you enjoyed this Book!
Comment down below and give it a Star!
I appreciate all of your support!
Thanks Again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423 61 22
A girl on her first year of school Is finding out about this evil couple with powers. People say that she is their child. Now she doesn't know who he...
473K 4.3K 9
This is a sample of the book. If you would like to read the whole story then please look it up on Amazon or click on the link in the last sample chap...
4.3M 73.2K 100
18 year old Jessica Rogers moves to Atlanta to be with her Dad and his new family. Her whole world turns upside down when she learns her new step bro...
8.3K 162 13
𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗴𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗴𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘆. 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘃 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮...