RENOWN SERIES 1: Doubtlessly...

By verlydonna

Ang babaeng non-stop ang bibig sa kadaldalan at hinding-hindi naniniwala na magkakaroon siya ng nobyong artis... More

Synopsis ✔
PROLOGUE ✔
Chapter 1 ✔
Chapter 2 ✔
Chapter 3 ✔
Chapter 4 ✔
Chapter 5 ✔
Chapter 6 ✔
Chapter 7 ✔
Chapter 8 ✔
Chapter 10 ✔
Chapter 11 ✔
Chapter 12 ✔
Chapter 13 ✔
Chapter 14 ✔
Chapter 15 ✔
Chapter 16 ✔
Chapter 17 ✔
Chapter 18 ✔
Chapter 19 ✔
Chapter 20 ✔
Chapter 21 ✔
Chapter 22 ✔
Chapter 23 ✔
Chapter 24 ✔
Chapter 25 ✔
Chapter 26 ✔
Chapter 27 ✔
Chapter 28 ✔
Chapter 29 ✔
Chapter 30 ✔
EPILOGUE ✔
NOTE ✔
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Special Chapter 3
Special Chapter 4
Special Chapter (Bonus)
THANK YOU LETTER

Chapter 9 ✔

9.5K 212 3
By verlydonna

PAGKATAPOS magshower ni Champ ay agad namang sumunod si Jeva.

Champ whistled in annoyance. Kakatapos lang niyang maligo sa ilalim ng napakalamig na tubig ay makikita na naman niya ang asawa nyang hubo't hubad na naglakad papasok ng bathroom.

Hindi na niya talaga alam kung ano ang gagawin sa asawa niya. Baka dumating ang araw na hindi na niya kayang pigilan ang sarili at magalaw ito.

He knew never that there'll be a woman confidently walking naked inside a room knowing that she's with a man. What the heck is she thinking?

An hour ago, Jeva went out of the bathroom. She's wearing a white bathrobe with a towel on her hair. She was perplexed by the look Champ is giving her while sitting on the single couch while leaning his back with crossed arms on his chest. Taray parang hari lang ah?

"Why are you like that?" - he asked her, looking straight to her eyes.

"Like, what?" - she innocently asked him back.

"Like what you always do." - he audibly said and looked away from her gaze.

"What exactly?" - she asked him again. She really has no idea what he was talking about.

He sighs while pushing his inside cheeks with his tongue.

"Walking naked." - he said half-murmuring.

Jeva's lips formed into 'O' before turning her back and getting the blower to dry her hair. The man furrowed his brows because the other did not answer him.

"Aren't you gonna answer me?" - his voice sounds so irritated.

She immediately looked at him while drying her hair. "Why so agitated?" - she raised her brow at him. "It's not like you're not gonna see it in the future." - she teased him. It's payback time, baby.

Champ's jaw dropped. Walanghiya talaga ang babaeng ito. He is sure that he wanted to see her naked on his bed under him just because he saw her naked couple of times, and he was honestly seduced.

"Seriously, Jeva Leyn? I am a man. It's really not appropriate for you to walk around naked." - parang natatarantang sabi nito. Wow, concervative. She and her sarcastic thoughts.

"I never thought that you are this conservative, Vladimir." - she smirked.

Champ stunned. He was used to being called by his wife with his second name and it's just so sexy when she called him with his first name. But still he doesn't like it. Only his co-actors/actress call him that and the employees in his grandparents' company. Even his grandparents don't call him Champ. Only Jeva.

"Don't call me that."

"What? Why?" - naguguluhang tanong ni Jeva.

"I just don't like you calling me by my first name." - he said, trying to avoid her gaze.

Parang may kung anong sumaksak sa puso ni Jeva. "Why?" - tears formed in her eyes. Why does he don't want her to call him Vladimir? Iyon naman ang tawag ng lahat sa kanya except her. Is she not important to him?

"Because..." - he cleared his throat dahil parang may bumara dito ang sarili niyang laway. "...I just love it when you call me Champ." - he honestly said at agad na tumayo mula sa pagkakaupo at naglakad papalapit sa pinto.

Napangisi naman si Jeva dahil sa sinabi nito. She could feel her cheeks heat up. Inilagay niya ang kanyang dalawang kamay sa magkabilang pisngi at nagtatatalon.

Lumingon sa kanya si Champ at agad siyang tumayo ng maayos na parang walang nangyari. Biting her lips, suppressing herself smile.

He gave him a questioning look and she just shrugged and giggled.

Nabaliw na. Sabi ni Champ sa sarili niya at napailing nalang.

"Remember what I said, duckling." - napalabi siya dahil sa tawag sa kanya ng lalaki. Now we're back to duckling.

"Huh?" - she asked him with a puzzled look. Alin ba sa mga sinabi nito ang kailangan niyang alalahanin?

"Don't roam around naked." - he plainly said to her. And we're back to that topic. She rolled her eyes.

"It's okay lang naman eh. Ikaw lang naman ang nakakakita at hindi ko naman ibabandera ang katawan ko kung mayroong ibang tao." - she said like she cared to nothing.

Napantig naman tenga ng lalaki. "Don't you dare expose yourself naked to other people."

She rolled her eyes again. Kakasabi lang, di ba? Matigas din pala ang bungo ng lalaking ito. She doesn't know how many times she rolled her eyes because of him. Kung may dadaang malakas na hangin siguradong hindi na maibabalik sa dati ang mga mata niya. Nais-stress siya sa lalaki.

She seductively untie her robe to tease him again. Nakita niyang nataranta ang lalaki at dali-dali itong lumabas.

"You are not other people, jerk." - she murmured to herself.

MABILIS na nagpalit ng damit si Jeva at agad na sumunod sa lalaki patungong diningroom. She saw him talking to his grandparents while eating. She immediately sat on the chair next to him.

"Good thing you're now here, hija." - Mrs. Valene exclaimed.

"Bakit po?" - magalang na tanong niya sa matandang babae. She maybe blunt and has a shameless mouth but she also knew how to respect elders.

"I always wanted to have an apo. But this kid won't give me." - turo nito kay Champ. At halos maibuga niya ang kanyang iniinom na tubig dahil sa sinabi ng matanda.

She maybe wants Champ to have all his ways on her but she doesn't want a child yet because she's still studying and she wanted to finish it first and become a licensed OB Gyn.

Biglang nanlumo ang matanda ng makita ang reaksyon niya. "You also don't want to have a child?" - may bahid ng lungkot ang boses nito.

"It's not like that, grandma." - she sighed. "I just wanted to finish my study first before having a child. I can't take care of him if I'm still studying. I want to be hands on with my child." -she blushed.

Imagining herself bearing Champ's child makes her so happy. If she'll have his child they should be both ready, willing and head over heels with each other. Para wala na talagang kawala sa kanya ang lalaki.

The old woman sighed while the old man tapped the latter's back.

The old man stood up and got something from the desk. And handed it to them.

"This is our gift for your second anniversary." Right! Next next month will be their second anniversary. Hindi naman masyadong excited ang matandang mag-asawa na ito.

Her jaw dropped. It's a plane ticket to Siargao.

"You'll be going there the day before your wedding anniversary. We want you both to celebrate it with yourselves." - Mr. Kim said.

"That's only a three-day vacation for both of you because we knew that you are both busy." - Mrs. Kim added.

She's definitely right. Jeva is busy studying while having a secret part-time job at Kyza's café and Alvin's bar while Champ on his acting career and managing ZK Pharmaceutical Company.

They accepted the gift of the old couple. It seems like they have to clear their appointment on those days.

After eating, Jeva walk towards the kitchen to wash her hands. Nakita niya si Aila na nakatunganga malapit sa lababo.

Si Aila ay yung maid na nagbukas ng pinto sa kanila at siya ring nagbigay ng tuwalya sa kanya. Pulang-pula ang mukha nito at marahas na umiling-iling.

Ngumiwi siya sa inasal ng babae dahil mukha itong nababaliw na.

"Hoy!" - panggugulat niya rito habang ito naman ay parang tinakasan ang dugo at kaluluwa sa katawan at biglang nataranta at nasabuyan ang sarili ng tubig.

"M-m-m---. K--k--" - Jeva rolled her eyes.

"Gusto mo bang hilahin ko ang dila mo para tumuwid yan?" - mataray niyang sabi rito.

Aila cleared her throat a couple times. Seeing Jeva makes her feel so uneasy and makes her face burn. Hindi parin maalis sa isipan nito ang itsura ng babae nang buksan nito ang pinto kanina. Sa isip nya ay parang binitin niya ang dalawa.

"K-kanina po ba kayo riyan, M-ma'am?" - nauutal na tanong nito sa kanya.

"Hindi naman masyado. Sakto lang para makita kong sandali kang nabaliw." - Jeva grinned at her. She knew the reason why this little girl is so uneasy.

She knew that this girl likes her husband. Who wouldn't? Alam niyang sikat ito at magaling umarte. Plus points and pagiging pogi nito. Pero minsan nagtataka rin sya sa batang babae dahil nakikita niyang minsang natutulala ito sa kanya. Sometimes she asked herself kung sino ba talaga ang gusto ng dalaga, yung asawa ba niya o siya.

"Ah eh, sorry po." - Aila gave her a way so she could wash her hands. And there she is again, nakatulalang nakatingin sa kanya.

"You know what?" - baling niya sa babae. "We could take a picture together, mas matagal mo yung matitigan." - she teased her. Bigla naman itong namula ulit at yumuko.

She chuckled at her and took off the phone from the back pocket of her skirt. Inakbayan niya ang batang babae and slightly pinched the latter's shoulder to get its attention.

"Look at the camera and smile." - she said to the little girl and took a couple of photos. "There! Perfect." - she giggled.

"Do you have instagram?" - mabilis namang tumango ang dalaga.

"Good. Message me and I'll send you the pictures." - she said and tapped its shoulder before leaving the kitchen.

Jeva might be rude to Aila most of the time but she is one of the non-celebrity the she idolized. Alam niya kasing mabait talaga ito at napakatalented pa. Mabilis na tumakbo palabas ng kusina si Aila nang marinig na tumunog ang organ mula sa living area.

This is what she said of being talented. Jeva always plays an organ after eating but this is the first time that she heard her sing. At first time ding nanatili si Champ.

Because after eating Champ always go out for a walk kaya hindi niya alam na tumutugtog pala ang asawa niya.

Champ smiled inwardly. She is doubtlessly talented and doubtlessly MINE. He told himself looking at Jeva smiling while playing organ and singing the song We Belong by Toni G.

I've tried to tell you

So many times this feelings of mine

But it's not that easy

Letting you know

How I love you so

He feels like she's singing it for him that she is confessing through the song. Little did he know that she's really singing it for him.

Complete me, you complete me

I've never felt this way

Complete me, you complete me

Like words and melody

Being with Champ makes her complete even though they only have a few moments together. Just seeing his face and going home to her is a very big thing for her and is already enough.

Don't you know that we both belong, baby

Don't you know that we will last forever

Don't you know that we both belong

I knew it from the start, we belong

Actually, she really doesn't know if they'll last forever knowing that her husband doesn't have feelings for her yet.

She continued singing her heart out and received a round of applause right after. She laughed when she saw everyone in the mansion watching her mini performance.

She playfully gives them a princess-like bow. The old woman approaches her and gives her a warm hug.

"Anyways, the rain still doesn't stop. Why won't you spend a night here?" - old woman asked her. She immediately looked at Champ to secretly ask him if he also wanted to.

"Of course, grandma." - Champ answered.

"Great." - the old woman clapped her hands once and grinned ear to ear.

"By the way, I'll let our driver to get your car and change all the tires." - her jaw dropped to what the old man said. Hindi naman nabutas yung gulong ng sasakyan niya. Kinulang lang sa hangin dahil sa init ng panahon at haba ng byahe nila. No need to change all the tires completely tsaka dalawang tires lang naman ang kulang ng hangin.

But she didn't argue because knowing Kim they'll always do what they want to do and that includes changing the tires of her car.

MAAYOS naman ang buong araw hanggang sa dumating ang gabi.

Both of them are now inside their room in Kim's mansion.

"Baby, can you hand me a soda?" - kahit naman natigilan si Champ sa tinawag ng babae sa kanya ay binigay niya parin ang canned soda.

Jeva was also stunned by what she called him, mukhang napapadalas na ang pagtawag niya ng baby sa lalaki. Pero okay lang naman yun sa kanya at sa tingin niya okay lang din sa lalaki dahil hindi naman ito nagrereklamo.

She hiccuped once and immediately covered her mouth. Pakiramdam niya umiikot ang paligid niya. Pasuray-suray siyang naglalakad papunta sa lalaki.

Niyupi niya ang lata ng soda. "What kind of soda is this? It makes me feel so giddy." - she held her head. Champ went straight to her at inalalayan siya na umupo sa gilid ng kama.

Inagaw niya mula rito ang lata. "Shit!" - he cussed when he saw that it wasn't a canned soda but a canned beer which only has 3 percent alcohol.

"What the heck?! You have a very low alcohol tolerance." - Gosh! This woman shouldn't drink in the future.

"Yeah. I know. That's why I don't drink alcoholic drink." - nakapikit ang mga mata nito habang nagsasalita. She suddenly encircled her arms on his neck and legs on his waist.

Her cotton skirt rose up to her waist revealing her black panty. Champ tried to push her away but she hugged him tightly while burying her face and brushing her nose on his neck.

Biglang uminit ang katawa ni Champ dahil sa ginagawa ng asawa niya nang bigla nitong sapuhin ang mukha niya.

"You are so beautiful." - ngumiwi siya sa sinabi nito. What am I? A beautiful man? He hissed to his thoughts.

She leaned to him and kiss his lips. Hindi gumalaw ang mga labi nito. They just stayed on that position. Nanlaki ang mga mata ni Champ at mabilis na tumibok ang kanyang puso.

Jeva pulled herself slightly away from him while her legs were still wrapped around his waist.

Her chinky eyes were half closed and her brows were furrowed. "Hindi ka naman marunong humalik eh." - hindi niya alam kung maiinsulto ba siya sa sinabi ng babae o matatawa. He doesn't want to take advantage of her state.

Alam din niya na pagsisisihan ng babae ang ginagawa nito ngayon. She's completely out of her mind.

She seductively moves on top of him which makes him groan. He's sure that he is having a boner right now.

Mas lalong naningkit ang mata ng babae ng maramdamang may tumutusok sa ibabang bahagi niya. She immediately cupped it and makes Champ groan.

"What is this?" - she innocently asked the man while rubbing her hands on it.

Fucking shit! Champ cussed in his head multiple times. His body is shaking and he is now gripping the woman's shoulder.

"Have mercy on me, por favor." - he pleaded her. Konting-konti na lang talaga at papatulan na niya ang ang babae kung hindi pa ito titigil.

Good thing the woman's hand stopped and her head fall on his chest then he heard a light snore. He sighed, another good thing that she fell asleep.

But fuck! He needs a very cold shower. He stood up while carrying the woman and placed her on the bed leaving her sleeping soundly and rushed to the bathroom.

After taking a bath he lay down beside her.

PARANG binibiyak ang ulo ni Jeva nang magising siya. She silently cursed and curled up when she felt something heavy on her stomach.

Nanlaki ang mata niya ng makitang natutulog sa tabi ny ang lalaki na walang pang itaas na damit.

Napasigaw siya at agad na itinulak ang lalaki dahilan ng pagkahulog nito mula sa kama.

"What the fuck Jeva Leyn?!" - galit na sigaw nito sa kanya.

"Don't what the fuck me! What did you do to me?!" - pasigaw din siyang sabi sa lalaki. Parang nagrarambulan ang lahat ng organs nya sa loob ng kanyang katawan.

"Don't accuse me, you rapist!" - inis na inis na ang lalaki sa kanya dahil sobrang sakit ng kanyang pwet dahil sa pagkakasalampak sa sahig dahil sa itinulak siya nito.

Nagulat ang babae sa tinawag ng lalaki sa kanya. Kaagad niyang pinakiramdaman ang kanyang sarili. She felt nothing except to her head that was about to burst.

Napatingin siya sa lalaki at naaawa sya sa itsura nito dahil mukhang namimilipit nga ito sa sakit. She gave him an awkward smile and a peace sign.

The man rolled his eyes on her and instantly went to the bathroom.

Habang si Jeva naman ay naiwang nanlalaki ang mata ng maalala ang kagagahang ginawa kagabi.

She screamed. She almost raped him. Nakakahiya! Naghihysterical ang kanyang buong pagkatao. How could she accuse him of having his way on him when it was the other way around. Hindi niya alam na may mas ilalandi pa pala siya.

She may want Champ to have all his ways on him pero gusto niya yung alam niya. Am I silly? Well, yes! She's indeed silly. She wanted to be on her right mind when Champ was doing things on her.

But, she is doubtlessly happy because Champ has a big respect on her. Sa kabila ng kagagahang ginawa niya kagabi ay nagtimpi parin ito sa kanya at hindi siya ginalaw dahil alam nito na wala siya sa tamang wisyo.

I shouldn't not drink in the future. She is sure that she will keep it in her mind. Kung ano man ang nangyari kagabi ay hindi na dapat pang maulit ng wala siya sa tamang wisyo.

She giggled. Aminado syang malandi sya pagdating sa kanyang asawa. She unconsciously touched her lips. She can't believe that she already had her first kiss. What makes her frustrated is that it happened in her drunk state. She wanted her first kiss with him to be romantic and unforgettable.

Sure siyang unforgettable yun dahil sa kagagahan niya pero hindi iyon romantic. Walang karoma-romantic sa pangyayaring yun dahil muntik na niyang marape ang lalaki. She cringed on that thought.

-

A/N: Napapadalas ata ang pagpunta natin sa banyo boi? Haha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 36 22
Imagine a world where you and the person you've admired since childhood are to be trapped inside an invisible box. A supernatural barrier that stops...
243K 2.8K 22
At 18, the once bratty, hot-headed Mila turns into an independent and mature woman when her parents died giving in to all her selfish whims. Regretti...
22.7K 1.3K 12
"IMPERFECT FOR YOU..." demitra kalogeras x gp!reader lowercase intended social media + real life completed !
990K 65.9K 56
This is my second Manan story... jump in to the bumpy ride to see if love actually happens or not...