The Truth Of Heroes

De TheMiddleChild6368

Hatred runs deep in those that have come face to face with the mistakes and failures of heroes. At first, (Y... Mai multe

Hate
Bloodied Rubies
Terrifying
Almight
Pitiful
Report
Buddy Buddy
Morality
Bubble
Red
Sizzle
Fire
Forgiveness
Known
Dirty Little Tricks
Over
Truth

Potty Mouth

250 18 1
De TheMiddleChild6368

    It’s been another week, Deku kept on with his new schedule and I kept waiting for Stain.

    There was a distance that formed between Deku and me.

    Not on purpose, he was so tired and swamped he couldn’t talk to me.

    Katsuki was a mess.

   He was more angry than usual, quirk activated constantly, and a new record of a potty mouth.

    We just got out of school, Deku, Katsuki, and I all headed in the same direction.

     Katsuki wasn’t usually with us, but he was leaving school earlier and earlier recently, instead of staying behind to lag with his underlings.

   I couldn’t stop thinking about Stain, whenever I looked at Katsuki I imagined his death, and it terrified me.

    Made me so scared for him.

   Stain will kill him, I’m certain.

    Katsuki was hero trash, and Stain would see that.

    Katsuki doesn’t know his demise was so close, but I do, and it was driving me crazy.

   Because there was nothing I could do, not yet.

     Katsuki was an ass, but he didn’t deserve to die.

    Katsuki walked ahead of us and Deku walked a step ahead of me. Deku and I were walking in silence, it was a bit suffocating.

    “Deku, how’s your training going?” I asked in hopes of a conversation. 

    “It’s going good.” The reply was short and sleepy.

    He rubbed his eye and I nodded. That was the end of any conversation, it seems.

    Deku turned suddenly, his eyes wide and his mouth agape.

     “I forgot my notebook! I need to go back for it, I’ll see you tomorrow!”

   He started running away and all I could do was sigh and keep walking.

    I was all too aware that it was just Katsuki and me, but the distance between us didn’t change and while an oppressive silence surrounded us, the distance was a comfort.

    I watched Katsuki, his stride was powerful and murder vibes wafted off of him.

    Katsuki was strong, there was no doubt about it. He had the type of energy top heroes had, large and powerful.

    His energy was like a firecracker, constantly sparking and violent and loud, but pretty and awe-inspiring.     

   ‘But would it be enough to stop Stain?’

   Again terror gripped me, Stain was going to kill Katsuki, and there was nothing I could do about it.

    Stain was powerful.

   His energy, while weak from the injuries, was bloodcurdling. It was oppressive and suffocating, snarling and twisted. 

   "What the fuck are you staring at!" A voice roared out and I flinched, bringing myself back to the present.

    Katsuki had stopped and was now staring back at me.

   Biting my lip I looked away.

    "What the fuck is your problem?"

    I snapped my head back to him, only to find myself more confused than ever.

   Katsuki was looking at me like I'd grown a second head, his eyebrows furrowed and his lips pursed.

   "What?" I asked, confused and a little freaked out from his sudden scrutiny. He scowled and shook his head. 

    "Normally you'd be yelling your lips off. Why are you acting so...weird?" He curled his nose at me and pulled his lips back in a snarl.

    Furrowing my brows even more I crossed my arms. 

    "I don't know what you're talking about." I grit out, glaring at him.

   He snarled once more before suddenly smirking. 

    "What? Not going to act all skittish anymore?" He teased and I blinked at him, raising an eyebrow.

     "I wasn't acting skittish." I defended but Katsuki just shook his head. 

   "You were, couldn't even look me in the fucking eye. What's your problem?" He asked again and I shook my head.

    "I don't know what you-oh."

    Then I got it. I was acting skittish.

     "Oh, sorry." I said awkwardly and looked away, embarrassed.

   Katsuki scoffed and turned around, continuing to walk. 

    "You're so fucking weird." He said and I cringed.

    I was weird because Stain's going to kill him one day, and I know it.

   But Katsuki doesn't.

   "Stop acting like fucking Deku, your going to UA aren't you?" Katsuki growled out and I wasn't sure how to react.

    Deciding to defend Deku, mainly because I wasn't sure how to feel about the rest, I sped up to catch up with him, jumping in front and blocking his path. Putting my hands on my hips I glared up at him. 

    "Deku's going to make it to UA, you ass. And Deku's perfectly fine the way he is."

    Katsuki barked a laugh and shoulder checked me as he kept walking.

   "Right. Quirkless Deku is going to UA. A school for quirks. Just fan-fucking-tastic."

   I snorted humorlessly. 

   "Damn fucking right."

   Katsuki whirled around and came at me, getting all up in my face. 

    "I'll fucking break him." Katsuki roared out viciously, and I stared up at him in defiance. 

    "Fucking try it and I'll break you!" I roared back, getting on my tiptoes and pulling back my shoulders to make myself bigger. 

   "You think you can take me?"

   "In a fucking heartbeat you hero trash!"

     "You fucking bitch!" 

   "What? You gonna tell me to kill myself?"

     Katsuki fell silent for a moment and we stared at each other. Bloodied rubies sparking with rage. 

    "I'm going to be a hero."

   Katsuki, for once, wasn't screaming. Instead, he was speaking at a normal volume, but his tone was a harsh snarl. 

     "I know." I whispered, knowing his fate.

     I don't know how long we stood like that, watching each other with angry eyes, but a ringing snapped us out of our mini staring contest.

    I scuffed and Katsuki seethed.

   Pulling out my phone I looked at the number and realized I didn't recognize it.

    Staring at the number on the phone my blood ran cold in my veins and I glanced up at Katsuki for a split second.

    He looked back at me in confusion, glancing at my phone with furrowed brows.

    Taking a deep breath I tried to reel in any panic that was clawing its way around my ribs.

    Accepting the call I watched Katsuki, fear pricking at my skin. 

    “(Y/N)…” A voice through the phone drawled.

    I shivered and Katsuki furrowed his brows some more, a contemplative look removing the perpetual snarl.

    “In one hour meet me in the woods, your usual training spot.” Stain chuckled before hanging up.

    I gulped around a rock-forming in my throat, looking at Katsuki fearfully. 

   'Has he been stalking me?'

   I lowered the phone slowly, realizing that there really was no way out of this. If I said anything, he would have killed me instantly.

    "(Y/N)? What the fuck is your problem? Who was that?" Katsuki reached for the phone but I quickly slipped it back into my pocket before his fingers could even graze it.

    "It was nothing." I gulped, closing my eyes for a second, trying to steel myself.

    Shaking my head I brushed past Katsuki and started walking again.

     Katsuki didn't chase after me, instead, he walked a few feet behind me, his bloody rubies staring holes into my back. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

98.8K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
29.4K 960 48
[Depressed Izuku x Bakugo Fanfiction] Like an artist, he creates art in the cursed canvas that is his pale skin. The whispers of a taunting voice tha...
96.6K 2.3K 52
MATURE CONTENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO PATREON (link in bio for access to a smut chapter) I'm a villain. Hearing those words coming out of someone's mouth...
58.7K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...