(Completed)The Betrayed Marks...

By ARC655

Izuku is framed for stealing files and the murder of innocents. He is sent to CAS - 31 a high-tech prison whi... More

Episode I:Traitor
Info
Episode II: 1-A Vs A Sharpshooter P.1
Episode III: References P1.5
Episode IV: 15 to one, I like those odds
Episode V: Can Seeeeee Youuu~~
Episode VI: Blissful sleep
Episode VII: You Sent Him Here to Kill Me
Bonus Chapter No Jutsu
Face Reveal
Season 2 Episode 1: Not Again
Shout Out Challenge
Episode III: Domino Squad Is Born
Episode IV: Training Is Life
A/N Looks
Episode V: Tension is High
A/N New Book
Episode VI: Love During War
A/N
I'm Done.
We did jt
200k!
300k

Episode II: Family Renuion

14.8K 186 194
By ARC655

It's has been a few weeks. School is out and Toru is getting better. Izuku is starting to calm himself easier. He takes a month long leave.

I watch as my children play with there toys. Happiness flooded my body at the sight. I never thought my life would be this good. A wife in my arms on a bed. Two kids playing games and what not. Life is good....

Ding Ding

I spoke too soon. I got a text from Nezu to come to his office... Alone.

I inform Toru then walk to Nezu's office. As I enter I am greeted by a man with long black hair. Red Shinobi armor. I Japanese forehead protector. And a large smile to go with that.

"Hello there izuku. It has been a while. Do you remember me?" Said a gravely yet warm voice.

"Former number hero. Descendent of the old ninja Senju clans. The god of heroes. Quirk Wood Style. Hashirama Senju. Nice to see you.......father." I said looking him in the eyes.

"Ahahaha you remember my boy. I'm sorry I left so long. I had urgent problems to take care of in the U.S. I was informed of your situation. Ever since I adopted you I thought you would be happy. I guess not. Tobirama has also heard. He's leaking some serious K.I. right now." Half way into his monologue his voice got serious. His eyes emotionless. Tobirama was in the shadows behind his brother.

"Uncle Tobirama. A pleasure to see you again. Father Uncle why don't you come meet my family at the dorms." I offer.

"Do we also get to meet these 'friends' of yours." Asks Tobirama. I nod.

"Then by all means. Let's get going." Iead the way saying a silent prayer to Kami sama.

We arrive and I open the door.

Everyone's eyes landed ok my Father and Uncle.

"Good Hashirama Senju has arrested the villain." Shouted Iida.

Tobirama had enough and unlocked his chakra in a dark blue haze and he raised a finger from his crossed arms. Hashirama did the same although his was redand glared at him. "Lower you finger." He said in a monotone voice. "Alright Elder Brother. Don't rile up your chakra on me." He deactivated his chakra. Hashirama however did not.

"I want you all to know one thing. If you dare call my son a Villain in my our presence, we will end your career. Am I clear." His time went to some new lows. The usual cheery man I know and love was now replaces by a vengeful spirit hellbent on safety.

Everyone nods. He then calls his chakra back to his well spring.

"Wait Captain Zuku. I thought A.F.O. was your dad."said Kyoka.

"Biological yes. But when my mother died 3 years before U.A. he adopted me. He gave a home."

"Mr Senju please reconsider. He's a murderer and dangerous." Said Mina.

"Yeah he's a rapist." Added Ojiro

Giggles. More giggles. Louder. More like full on laughter. Tobirama was laughing his ass of.

"You really think my nephew would do such a thing. Ahahaha I haven't laughed this hard since Hashirama told Izuku about sex." He laughed.

"Tobirama/uncle. You promised not to tell." He continued laughing.

"anyway. Who hear are his friends. His real friends."

Kyoka, Denki, Fugake, and Tsuyu step up.

" I thank you for being their for my son." Said Hashirama.

" Dad you need to meet my wife and kids."

"Yes the wife and ki-"he stopped and looked at me.

"Damn... I was 25 when banged my first girl." Said Hashirama with a depressed face. I could swear I head a bell.

"Noo. I'm we didn't make them. Atleast the older  one." As we walked to my room I explained everything.

"Honey. I have people here to meet you." We walk inside to see her playing with the kids.

"Toru this is my adoptive father Hashirama and my Uncle Tobirama." I informed.

She got up and dusted herself.

"It's an honor to meet you father in law and Uncle in law. I'm happy to see Izuku has family. He never said anything about you guys." She said bowing

"Because the author just thought of this idea yesterday. Wait I mean..um... He did it go keep you safe of course." Said Hashirama trying to save the Space time continueum.

"So I see you two are married. Izuku did you get laid yet or are you still a lil wuss."
Said Tobirama with a smirk. I blush while Toru was still processing what was just said. The kids were oblivious.

"Well not yet but maybe one day." I squeak.

"What ever. I'm hungry . How about we all head to Dominas Pizza and get some food." Said Hashirama.

"Let's do it." We all shouted. We grabbed the kids and headed out. Life gave my a solid victory today.

Words 815

Posted 1/7/2020

Tobirama

Hashirama

Izuku

Meme

My lazy ass kitten

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 6.8K 23
Izuku Midoriya may seem like your average happy boy with a Quirk, who goes to school with a bright smile on his face.... However, his home life is in...
5.2K 158 11
Izuku Midoriya is a hero in training and the successor of The Symbol of Peace, All Might. Although he has many friends and teachers that he cares abo...
168K 2.6K 25
BEING RE WRITTEN :) After Ochaco, cheated on Izuku with Todoroki he decides he needs a change of pace and calls his manger in America to move there f...
5.1K 335 10
With a fine bounty out there was nothing Izuku wouldn't do not to get it. It would after all mean a new beginning and a new life. Money was rouling t...